• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Come one, come all!

Seasplash241

An on fire garbage can
Hello there friends! I've recently gotten back into roleplaying and am looking for some new partners! A little about me:

-My name is Sea, and I'm currently at college. I'll try to reply daily or every other day, and I'll let you know if something comes up
-I like to have detailed paragraphs, two to three per post. I don't have a rule of thumb, I try to mirror my partner. Please write more than one line!
-I am LGBT friendly! I'm agender and queer myself, so nothing is off limits in that regard
-I do canon x canon and canon x oc. I will double and prefer it if there's oc's. Ask me about my ships!
-I will probably ask you for a writing sample, only to see if we are compatible! If you want I can write one in return
-I am a romance roleplayer! It helps me deal with my own shitty life, so expect romance! It doesn't have to be the center, but I would really prefer it somewhere in there

That's all I can think off. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Now on to the fandoms!

What I'm craving right now:
Dragon Ball z- Fighterz has ignited my love for DBZ and I want to explore it
Yuri!!! on ice
Ouran High school hostclub

Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
Star wars
Fruits Baskets
Kiss Him not Me

Fandoms I will do as well
Hetalia
Harry Potter

And that's pretty much it.

Last edited:
I honestly would love to do a Dragon Ball Z rp! I don't find many people who like it, but it's a passion of mine :) I would love to do something with it!

Hello there friends! I've recently gotten back into roleplaying and am looking for some new partners! A little about me:

-My name is Sea, and I'm currently at college. I'll try to reply daily or every other day, and I'll let you know if something comes up
-I like to have detailed paragraphs, two to three per post. I don't have a rule of thumb, I try to mirror my partner. Please write more than one line!
-I am LGBT friendly! I'm agender and queer myself, so nothing is off limits in that regard
-I do canon x canon and canon x oc. I will double and prefer it if there's oc's. Ask me about my ships!
-I will probably ask you for a writing sample, only to see if we are compatible! If you want I can write one in return

That's all I can think off. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Now on to the fandoms!

What I'm craving right now:
Dragon Ball z- Fighterz has ignited my love for DBZ and I want to explore it
Yuri!!! on ice
Ouran High school hostclub
Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
Star wars
Fruits Baskets

Fandoms I will do as well
Hetalia
Harry Potter

And that's pretty much it.
I'm interested in
Yuri! On Ice
Ouran High School Host Club
Fruits Basket
Fullmetal Alchemist
Harry Potter

All of them, though I haven’t seen most of the clone wars animated series ^J^
The original 2003 one or the newer CGI one?

And rolling forwards , which era would you be most interested in RPing right now? (I tend to stick exclusively to OCs myself , unless it’s a character I truly feel I ‘get’ , which is.. not all that many to tell the truth).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back