• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Come one, come all

Amandu

Your Everday Lovable AI
Hello everyone!

I am back and looking for rps! I do not have many rules aside from, no godmodding, no one liners, and try to do atleast a paragraph (5 sentances), oh and DO NOT exsclude my character.

I RP mostly fandoms with romance involved, but it does not have to be the center of attention or main focus. I Get a little bored doing Canon x Canon, so I mostly do Canon X OC. I do double up and welcome love triangles or switching crushes, because let's face it, you arn't always after one person for your entire life! Also a note I do not do MxM unless it is pureply OC based. I will however do FXF.

On to the list! You will see some bold, italic, and underlined. Those are what I REALLY am craving :D,

Fandoms:

Naruto
Boruto
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Hunter x Hunter

Akame ga Kill
Kuroko no Basket
No game no life
Pokemon (I have an AU)
Inuyasha
Hajime no Ippo
Ouran High Host Club
NANBAKA
Yuri on Ice
Mystic messenger
RWBY
91 Days
Durarara (all of them!)
Toyko Ghoul
Fruits Basket (I also have two AUs for this!)
Shiki
Tokyo Majin
Future Dairy
Angel Beats
Soul Eater
Deadman Wounderland
Project K (or most commonly known as K)
Black Cat
Re: Zero
Skip Beat
My Hero Academia

^If you do not see something here, ask me. I watch ALOT of anime c:^

Others:

Kdramas!
Bigbang!
Stardew Valley?
Tales of Berseria (not finished with the game)

Im also up for originals as well!

I hope to hear from you soon~!

Last edited:
Well i'm more so familiar with these~, Pokémon,
Hajime no Ippo, ,
Future Dairy
Shiki
Fruits Basket
Deadman Wounderland
Ouran High Host Club
Toyko Ghoul
Soul Eater

Basically any one of those to be honest~

Well i'm more so familiar with these~, Pokémon,
Hajime no Ippo, ,
Future Dairy
Shiki
Fruits Basket
Deadman Wounderland
Ouran High Host Club
Toyko Ghoul
Soul Eater

Basically any one of those to be honest~

Well, I would be up for all but pokemon for the moment.

I will let you know I have yet to do the following:

Hajime no Ippo (currently watching and almost done)
Future Dairy
Shiki

The others I have done, but it has been awhile

but I would be up for any of those! If I had to choose or make the list smaller it would be between Hajime, Shiki, fruits basket, Deadman wonderland or Tokyo Ghoul.

Ah okay!~ Perhaps we could give Deadman wonderland a go? I mean I'm not sure if your up for moar serious stuff or not if not perhaps fruits basket as tis much more light hearted then well all the other series lol. And i'm fine doing a different one if you'd like I just though tthat Deadman wonderland would be a very interesting one to rp as I've never attempted~

Ah okay!~ Perhaps we could give Deadman wonderland a go? I mean I'm not sure if your up for moar serious stuff or not if not perhaps fruits basket as tis much more light hearted then well all the other series lol. And i'm fine doing a different one if you'd like I just though tthat Deadman wonderland would be a very interesting one to rp as I've never attempted~

I wouldn't mind doind Deadman wounderland!shall we discuss more in a pm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back