• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PyroPragmatic

Certified Archon
Hello everyone!~

[Update!] It has been a WHILE since I updated this thing my gosh (more than a year)! Let's spice this up some more, shall we?​

ABOUT ME || My name is Pyro (She/Her), and I'm here to rp woop woop! I've been sort of on and off in the rp scene for some time now and I really want to get back into it for the long haul! I am 18 but I don't mind playing with anyone younger or older <3 I am free most of the time because I do work from home.

-

WRITING STYLE || Ok first things first- length! I tend to write AT LEAST three paragraphs for each response if we are doing a more serious RP. This can fluctuate of course if we are doing something lighter or something that is quicker. If you prefer shorter like a paragraph for each response, tell me and we can sort something out! If you are looking for one-liners or enjoy rping with the asterisks, then I'm sorry but I won't be your cup of tea.

As for response time, It usually takes me 30 minutes to an hour and a half to respond. Mostly because I like to read over my response again before sending it! I won't breathe down your neck about these things, but I just want no misunderstandings!

In my rps I tend to play an oc(s), but I don't mind playing as someone canon or already established! The same goes for plots and settings. If you have a plot or a setting you really want to try or you just want to brainstorm with me for a plot or setting, I'm all for it! Doubling up is also a personal favorite of mine, so if you want to do that I'm all for it.

No matter what, I will ALWAYS be a sucker for romance rps. Whether it's canon or oc, I love doing them! I also really love darker themes in my rp too! Horror for the win hehe

Ask me for a sample of my writing in dm! <3

----

!! [UNDER CONSTRUCTION WILL ADD SOME ALREADY MADE PLOTS HERE LATER] !!

----

|Fandoms I'm in|

(bold and CAPITALIZED are craves)

*GENSHIN IMPACT
*JUJUTSU KAISEN
*Girl From Nowhere
*Yandere simulator (I do not support yandere dev)
*Chainsaw Man
*UNDERTALE
*HunterxHunter
*My Hero Academia
*Vocaloid
*Kpop (more of a setting but eh)

|The things I'm C R A V I N G at the moment|

*Genshin rp (no romantic ships involving the kids..)
JJK rp
*Oc x Oc
*Demon/oc
*Enemies to lover/friends
*found family

|Hard no's|
*Controlling each other characters without permission
*No communication between partners (I love to have an ooc chat with my partner to either just check-in or chat about the rp!)
*Doing extremely drastic things without warning/discussion (Ex: killing off major characters or one of our characters)​

END || I think that's it! Hope to rp with you soon guys <3 [Will be updating and bumping as I go on!]

Last edited:
I would be interested in Undertale if your still available

Oh definitely interested in doing a Genshin impact to with you!

I wanted to do a Hu tao x Zhongli modern rp with you if that’s fine! I was thinking of a plot where it’s a slice of life rp and Hu Taos and streamer and it’s basically just a comedy and a slice of life rp!

Oh definitely interested in doing a Genshin impact to with you!

I wanted to do a Hu tao x Zhongli modern rp with you if that’s fine! I was thinking of a plot where it’s a slice of life rp and Hu Taos and streamer and it’s basically just a comedy and a slice of life rp!
Oooo def interested! Dm me and let's chat about it <3

omg, i'd love to do a genshin double up with you if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back