• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Come one, come all! (long term partners, preferably male!)

Lady Insanity

I live for the chaos, yet I'd die for peace.
So I've been here for a while, and I've been having a blast!!! The people are awesome (for the most part lol), the RPs I've been in are amazing. But, as much fun as I've had in groups, I've been craving a 1x1. Not many plot are in mind as 1x1's, however I have a few parings in mind. I can't promise perfection, mostly because perfection is mans biggest lie on Earth. What I can promise, you might ask? Well, my dear RPers, I can promise a shit-ton of fun, good story, development, oh-so needed drama, and hopefully amazing friendship!!!

Now, here are my pairings! Some are just casual, some are romantic, and others can go either way. The romantics RPs, I'd prefer a male partner. Casual, males and females are welcome.

Punk Kid x Popular Kid

Monster x Monster-Hunter

Ghost x House Resident

Bully x Victim

Neighbors

Warrior x Royalty

Celebrity x Non-Impressed Person

Werewolf x Vampire (I know this has been overdone, and is hated, but I can make it deep and gory xDD)

Bitter Rivals

Post-Apocalyptic Survivors

Genetic Experiment Victims

Mutant x Human

Being From the Future x Being From the Present

Alien x Human

Special Agents

Angel x Demon

I don't normally do fandoms, but if you have suggestions for anything, let me know!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back