• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Come on in! The plots are pretty fantasy!

Senor_Fluffy

What happens when you don't clean your hair brush
Hello! I'm Fluffy and I'm looking for a few more roleplay partners. I am in PST. Ultimately, my post rate depends on my inspiration and how busy I am juggling real life stuff. Generally, I get out a post 3-4 times a week on average, but I can post multiple times a day if the stars align well. I play both male and female characters happily and I enjoy mxf and fxf pairings romantically the most, I will do mxm pairings but I have grown a bit tired of the stereotypical personalities those pairings end up with. I want onion characters who I will enjoy peeling, chopping up and putting into the fire with a high risk of tears. Gimme them unique dynamics and beautifully unpredictable characters please! :^D

Here are my ground rules:
1. 18+ please. It isn't personal. I am more comfortable role-playing with an adult partner because my roleplay can be mature in themes. (Nothing that breaks rules though. I love this site for its no smut rules. We can fade to black.)
2. No one liners. Nothing murders my motivation in cold blood for a rp like a short post. Help me move this plot along! If you can't think of what to write no problem! Let's talk it out or you can just take your time. Anything but a short post. I match my partners and my posts can be around 400 words on average.
3. Plot with me. I will not drag a dying rp alone. If it's slowing down, let's talk about it. Maybe time skip! Maybe just let it lie as it is. I am here for a good time so lemme work with ya!

That's all for my rules! I am ghost friendly, it happens. Feel free to keep me in the loop and communicate when you are at a block. I will likely do the same. If you've gotten through this far, good for you! Now let's get down to the juicy bits.

Bold for my desired role
Potential Pairings:
Captured Harpy
x Keeper
Wild Supernatural x Enslaved Supernatural
Elemental x Wizard/Witch
Demon x Human
Demon x Your Choice
Supernatural x Hunter
Cyborg
x Creator
Etc.

If you have pairings you are wanting to do, let me know! I really like combining pairings and having fun with scenarios.

Potential Add-on themes:
Slow burn romance
Dark past
Chaos x order
Cute x Scary
Fun Lover x Partner in crime
Modest x No Shame
Etc.

What pairings not listed, do you like? Bring it up to me and we could try it out!

Potential Plots:
A. Everyday life was so perfectly average. Everything was predictable and normal and monotonous... Until one day random people are transformed into various creatures and magic surged through the city streets and across all corners of the world. People turn into harpies, mermaids, elemental, wizards, and more! Even some animals become extraordinary. To put it lightly, the apocalypse was brought about due to everyday people getting abilities they were never meant to have.

B. Most people lead lives unbothered by the strange marking left somewhere on their body. No one really knows why they are there. But a group of four individuals (potential doubling, we can do a single pair as well) are shocked when they encounter each other and their markings start to burn and freeze and tingle and suddenly they are met with the reality they have one of the four elements under their control. It was triggered by their match of markings but now what?

C. You don't have to pick one of these! If you have a plot you want to try out of your own, with one of the pairings or even a twist on any of these just let me know. I adore plotting and combining different pairings and dynamics.

Feel free to PM me or leave a comment letting me know your time zone, and what you are interested in!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back