• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy come on down to... Spookyville!

thumbelinaaa

seaspray soft
Spookyville

What do you call a town full of freaks, haunts, and kooky personalities of all kinds? For some, it would sound like nothing short of a nightmare! But for the residents of Spookyville, it’s nothing short of a paradise (USUALLY).

Basically, I want to have an open RP for people to come into casually. A walk-in, basically.

The town will be Vampire-centric (it was founded by one, after all) but all manners of creatures are allowed here!

I want to RP through a series of episodes (so that we won't be totally lost, or have a rough time starting out).

Participation in the main episode will not be mandatory though!

I would love for this to be a creative RP to flex our character creation skills and most importantly, have fun!

Maybe it's just the season, but I could do for a spooky rp. I'll create a character for an episode and see where it goes from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back