• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Come give me a bit of your time if you will

White_ghost06

No idea what’s going on, just here for free food
Yo! What is up RpNation! Now you may or may not know me (probably not) but no matter what you have stumbled upon a students search for an RP to just have a little fun as a few of my favorite characters or totally original characters.

RULES
———
No NSFW, I am not 18 or older and it goes against sight regulations.

Don’t automatically have a character fall for another character. What does this mean exactly? It’s okay to have a character be attracted at first sight but don’t have them act like my character is the one they want to be with forever unless the rp calls for it.

If I ask you to take something out please do. It won’t be often, but if you keep on going with it, I’ll have to drop the rp. It’s okay to have skip ups but not do whatever it is I asked you to stop doing constantly.

Please give me a paragraph to work with. I prefer a detailed paragraph over a few paragraphs that are repetitive.

I only play males and I only do M/F.

Read this far? Great! Send me the quote “Delicious pancakes.” In pms when you message me.

Fandoms (all of them allow OC’s unless it says otherwise)
—————————
Number of * mean how much I’m craving

Sword art online SAO-GGO***

SAO ALICIZATION***** (only the first half since haven’t watched war of underworld)

Persona 5 Royal****

Harry Potter****** (I mostly want to do OC’s or OCxCanon

Naruto**

JJBA*** (maybe an after story of part 4 with ocs)

Persona 4**

Persona 3*****

Bnha***

Marvel*

Dc*

Pairings
————
Thief x princess
Enemy’s to lovers
Childhood friends
Vampire x human
Complete opposites

This isn’t my best post but bare with me I’m tired rn

sorry for not responding forgot this thread existed. If you’re still down I can play him if you want.
I am 100% down it'll have to be a few days or so tho I got hurt at work and messed up my arm so Im not really supposed to do much until healed. If your okay waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back