• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Come explore a world of words with me

Senor_Fluffy

What happens when you don't clean your hair brush
Hello there, I am Senor Fluffy. I am looking for a partner who enjoys weaving words and exploring different concepts. I would like 2+ paragraphs per post, speak up if you can't make this happen. I would appreciate a daily post or every other day, if longer just a bit of communication would be appreciated. If you aren't feeling the flame of an rp, be honest.

I do not mind darker concepts, and if there are any ideas you would love to explore I am happy to bounce ideas back and forth with you. Romance shouldn't be forced, if the chemistry is there, then it is there. I want to keep this brief so that we can get right to the fun stuff!

Various ideas: Tarot cards, last people on earth, multiple personality disorder, dragons and riders academy, magic users, rebellion, shapeshifters, vampires, elementals, machine vs. nature, golden compass universe, group of friends surviving the apocalypse, magical stuffed animals/dolls, faeries, haunted, masks, competition, heavy symbolism

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back