• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Zepherlyn

Evil wakes in vengeance be careful what you choose

The thick smell of mead and smoke fill your tired lungs and you heave yourself through the tavern doors. The low roar of the nightly crowd fills the air along with the shuffling sounds of the glass tumblers scrapping against wooden tables as you let your eyes scan the building for her. Just as your eyes focus one a figure in the back a smaller barmaid accidentally brushes passed you. "Sorry sir!" her soft almost nervous voice pulls your attention downward for just a moment before the figure you had spotted appeared before you. "If you intend on following me at least by a girl a drink." the dangerous figure purred, her voice as soft as silk but a little more than threatening. Just as you open your mouth to speak, her claw armored finger came to press against your lips. "Now now... none of that. I will explain everything in due time." she promised as she started towards the darkest corner of the bar.

"I suppose you've seen the posters...or you're a knight in training...either way." the woman mused as she let down the hood of her dark cloak, unfurling a mass of blonde and light fawn colored silken curls. This is her the woman from the wanted posters. The one they are calling 'The Daughter of Blood' is standing two feet from you, guiding you to a darkened corner of a nameless tavern.

"Come now...don't keep me waiting...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back