• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ.

elderflower

a dreamer, that's what she was
she's a cruel mistress, and a bargain must be made.gif

hello there, welcome to my garden, care to stay a while?

Hello! My name is elderflower, I'm a 20 year old university student who just adores everything Jane Austin so that's why I've come here! I would love to create a Jane Austin style role play with someone who loves Jane's work as much as I do! However, if this doesn't take your fancy I am also looking for some more modern role plays just to add a bit of spice to the mixture! I do prefer my main role to be female but my side characters can be either male or female.

Requirements:
- Be 18+
- Someone with can write novella like responses (No one liners)
- Be able to drive a story! Introduce an expected character that throws the spanner works and creates drama (We'll discuss big plot changes together though)
- Have some knowledge of this time period (General Knowledge, How they show affection and What England was like at this time)
- Be able to post at least twice a week, if it's less than this I start to loose interest.

Pairings:
- Young aristocratic lady/lord x Worker
- Forbidden Lovers
- Enemies to lovers
- Childhood friends to lovers
- Arranged marriages
- Married Women/Man x The person they've always loved
- Elizabeth Bennett x Mr Darcy style.
- Prince/Princess x Knight
- If you have any other don't hesitate to send me a pm

If you're interested in anything please send me a pm!

Hey! Donโ€™t know much about Jane Austen but I know a fair bit about the world at the time! Iโ€™d definitely be interested in writing some historical stuff with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back