• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Come and look, at the fun ones I have now!

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Hey there again!!!

I have a few new ideas, that I would like to do. I would like to start off, thank you taking the time to read these.

A few things I would like to say, call them rules or what I like. Up to you, so here they are.

I like to rp in pm, I have found it easier.

Please over 18, with the beatings and things. I would just feel better about someone older.

Please, Please don't just up and leave the rp. I don't want to be waiting around and you never respond.

I like to play the female, it something that I more better with.

Spelling and grammar doesn't have to be prefect. I am not prefect at it.

Now that is over, here are the ideas I have.

Living in a hell, the girl, tries to make the best of it her life. Some wouldn't call her life a living hell, but she did. Her family, was very well off, not having to want for anything. But the price that she had to pay, made it that way. The beatings, from her father got worse, as she got older. Her father expected things from her. And if she stepped out of line, she would get beat. Never where anyone could see, she learned long ago to use make-up to cover it up. She had tried to run away, but she was caught. Brought back, and her father beat her so hard. So she learned, long ago not to try and run away. One night at dinner with her father and mother, she was hurting all over. After her father, had found out that she went to the doctor. She had to tell him what for, not wanting to tell him. She knew what was coming,being beat yet again. She had to tell her father, that yes she was indeed going to have a baby. Her mother, said nothing at dinner that night. But that was nothing new for her mother, she didn't care. Her father telling her, that she had to go and live with her grandparents. Having brought dishonor to her family, she wasn't welcome in their home anymore. She was dead to them both. She couldn't help but be happy about all this, she was finally getting out of here. Her life was looking so much better. She is sent to her grandparents, were gentle people. And they lived out in the country, that was a welcomed change for her. She helped around them around the place. There was a man that worked for her grandfather, she had seen him around the place. Not really paying attention to him, always paying attention to what she was doing. One day he came over and started talking to her, he seemed nice enough. But she couldn't just trust anyone. He tries to get to know her, but she seems to shy away from any attention, expect from her grandparents. He was wanting to get to know the girl. Would they ever become friends? Or would she stay closed off from him?

A girl stubbles , into a dark and dangerous forset. Blood covering her from head to toe, running for her life. She didn't remember why she was covered in blood. It was storming all around her. She was told to never come into these woods, but she was hardly ever let out long enough, to go anywhere. She runs as fast her bare feet could carry her, looking for a safe place to hide. Running a little while longer, she finds a little, hole in the side of a rock of some kind. Crawling into the hole, it was dark and dry. So it would do for now, until the morning. Then she could figure out what to do from there. Falling into a light sleep.

A creature/man, on partorl of the forset, come upon a sudden smell of blood. Running towards the sent. Coming upon a girl sleeping in a hole, looking at her with his yellow eyes. Seeing all the blood, that is what he was smelling. She looks like she has been into something, or she is hurt. He wonder to him self, what was this girl doing in the forest. No one dares comes in this forest, and not at night. He has to take her to castle, they can work out it there. Staying out of his form, he picked up the girl. Putting her body over her shoulder. She was really out of it, she didn't wake up. He ran at full speed back to the castle.

Getting back to the castle, his pack teased him about the blood covered naked girl on his shoulder. He ignored them,they always poked at him about something. Going to room in the castle. Laying the girl down, covering her up. The girl woke up with a start, moving back on the bed. Her green eyes, roaming the room, fearful. She tried to get away from the man. He raised an eye brow, watching her. What was wrong with her, he tried to clam her down. But she just moved away from him, shaking like a leaf. Well she wasn't going to be talking anytime soon. But he had to find out what was going on. And he would find out.

A young maiden, thrown out into a dark and stormy night. Out of a grand castle. With just the clothes on her back. She didn't understand why, she was being thrown out. She hadn't done anything wrong. Well that she knew of. She had been in castle, since she was a small child. Knowing the royle family all her life. How kind they were to her. They wouldn't do something like this to her. Growing up with the prince, and being his play mate. They were both close as kids. Then the prince had to go into his farther's army. He was there for many years. That had changed him a lot. They weren't as close as they use to be. And she missed having that closeness with him. But what could she do.

She was called into the mage school, that they had in the castle. They said they had felt power in her. She was just about to get out of mage school. And now she was thrown out of the castle. It didn't make any since to her .Not knowing what she was going to do. Walking out into the night. Lighting streaking into the night sky. Her mind fogging with thoughts, had they found out that, her and the prince, may have had feeling for each other?

Years passed, 7 years to be trueful. The prince had become a office in his father's army. The kingdom was growing everyday. He couldn't be happier with his life. The only thing that was missing, was good friend. He was told that she left one night. Why would she do that? He thought they maybe falling in love. But it had been 7 years, since he last seen her. She coule be dead for all he knew. So he tried to move on with his life.

One day when the King, was listening to pesents that day. This woman came in. she had a little boy with her. He was hid behind his mother and scared. She was keeping the boy behind her. The king's loud voice, saying "What is your problem?" The woman squared her shoulders, "Well it seems, me and my son have been brought here. Because I am not allowed here. Me and my son were trying to buy some food." The prince knew that voice, and seemed the king did as well, he jumped up, his loud voice carrying. "And you and that son of yours are not!!" The prince looking between the two of them. She wasn't allowed, why was that? The prince was confused. "Take this woman and her son. Get rid of them!" The waving his hand as he sat down. The prince had to do something, but What? He would get himself killed, going against his father. But he couldn't let them die. He was torn, between doing the right thing and his father. Would he save her and her son? Or them die?

That is my ideas, sorry they are so long. If you would like to add anything, or change it a little bit. Just tell me, I like to hear ideas. And thank you again for reading. Hope to hear for everyone, just pm or post here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like ideas 1 & 3

I feel like with 3, maybe the maiden's son is the king's son. That perhaps the king had always taken advantage of her, so she did not know she was doing anything wrong. Then the King banished her upon realising she was pregnant?

ashleighjane said:
I do like ideas 1 & 3
I feel like with 3, maybe the maiden's son is the king's son. That perhaps the king had always taken advantage of her, so she did not know she was doing anything wrong. Then the King banished her upon realising she was pregnant?
you have the same thought as I do :) ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back