• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Combat Tour of the Milky Way Galaxy (Looking for people to do this with) (futuristic hardcore fighter squadron roleplay)

hello everyone,
I am ShadowWolves and I am here to ask if anyone would like to do a roleplay with me about humanities first military endeavor in the stars. This effort is supported by the United Nations which has a primary mission of establishing contact with other races and hopefully coming to peaceful terms with each race they encounter. But they will have to duke it out with other races who don't take as kindly to humanity in the stars.

here is the lore of the species in the rp:

Humanity: Humanity, born 66 million years ago on the planet earth, never thought of much as a space-fairing species, until the 2020's when they finally were able to launch and build their own spaceport and send up their first space vessel, a crude one at best in those times but it was still a spacecraft none the less, for a time humanity was content to explore only the closest planets to their own homeworld, in the year 2080, humanity built its very first military spacecraft, one that could travel the stars and carry their military around. The craft went through a five-year testing phase, which in 2085 it was cleared to begin a rotation in space, in which it was decided that instead of one of earth's military factions sponsoring the vessel, it would be under the command of their 'United Nations'.

The Gel'adorn: The Gel'adorn are a species that resembles the bumblebee of earth, but the differences are striking and any human that looks at this race can see that. They are a fairly peaceful bunch, preferring to stay out of any galactic conflict, they are excited by the prospect of humans being able to explore the galaxy beyond their borders and are ready to welcome them with open arms. The Gel'adorn have been a space-fairing race since the beginning of humanity and have long since relied on their 'hive mind' to keep them safe and make decisions for them.

Canarm: The Canarm is a space-fairing species that are similar to the Galama in appearance, but with longer Antennai then that of the Galama. They are a technologically advanced species with a military force that could rival even that of humanity at its current time on its planet. They were the first in the galactic community to discover the use of the hyperspace jump as well as many other technological advances that have helped their species stay ahead of all the rest.
The Canarm have many values that they treasure, but the one they honor above all else, is loyalty, Loyalty is a staple in their society and you can see it everywhere.

The Mighty Elkanor: As the name suggests the mighty Elkanor are a sentient species that have a similar appearance to an Earth deer. Their species consist exclusively of females, as their males died out long ago due to a beast that has plagued their lands for ages. They had been successful in chasing it away from their lands, but it was still no good as the beast returns every 5000 years to try and break through to their capital city.

Qual'terram: The Qual'terram are a species of water sprites, they live in the water as their planet Terram Prime, is a water world, there are sparse traces of dry land, but underneath the water lies their main city, from which their government rule.

Lotheans: The lotheans are a sapient race of machines, they became a space-fairing race, twenty or so cycles after the Canarm achieved space-fairing status, but have used the discoveries made by the Canarm, to travel and explore. They have learned much, they have a hatred for the Canarm, as the Canarm are the ones responsible for assassinating their first ever great leader who led them to sapience.

Here is the character thread if you want to take part in this rp and fill out a character sheet: Futuristic - Combat Tour of the Milky Way Galaxy Characters

Anyways I hope people are interested. Have a nice day

Hi there! I am interested in joining your RP! I don't quite know how to do the character sheet yet, but I hope this is acceptable...

Name: Arkan "Silver" Rastel
DOB: 2066
Personality: Loyal, Willing to take commands, Persistent
Likes: Space itself, Customizing his ship, Whatever food he can get his hands on, Meeting new people, and, the pictures of the friends and family he had taken before he left earth.
Dislikes: When he or his friends are caught in a fight, Spinning too fast, especially in a ship, Letting his team down, ultimately failing at something.
Skills: Top tier Pilot skills, Fair Aim, Knows much about the VFSA-164, Good with a hand pistol if needed, able to help his teammates, regardless of what the situation is.
Squadron Assigned: (VFSA-164, unless discussed otherwise.)
If something is wrong, Please tell me so I can fix it. Other than that, I look forward to the RP!

Okay, sorry about that. I'll help you out. So, any information that is filled in for you and in parentheses just fill in the blank with the provided information and remove the parenthesis.

Again, sorry about that and please remake a character sheet in the Characters thread, you can use the same character info you have here if you want.

Hi there! I am interested in joining your RP! I don't quite know how to do the character sheet yet, but I hope this is acceptable...

Name: Arkan "Silver" Rastel
DOB: 2066
Personality: Loyal, Willing to take commands, Persistent
Likes: Space itself, Customizing his ship, Whatever food he can get his hands on, Meeting new people, and, the pictures of the friends and family he had taken before he left earth.
Dislikes: When he or his friends are caught in a fight, Spinning too fast, especially in a ship, Letting his team down, ultimately failing at something.
Skills: Top tier Pilot skills, Fair Aim, Knows much about the VFSA-164, Good with a hand pistol if needed, able to help his teammates, regardless of what the situation is.
Squadron Assigned: (VFSA-164, unless discussed otherwise.)
If something is wrong, Please tell me so I can fix it. Other than that, I look forward to the RP!
I have fixed the character creation thread if you still wanna make a character for the rp.

Okay, did you fill out a sheet in the character topic with the assistance i provided. I already posted the opening, so check the character thread for the linl to the main rp thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back