• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ✭ Columbia | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

TheFool

WELCOME TO YOUR HOMEPAGE!

-

WEATHER FORECAST :

Friday
April 26th, 2030
57.2°F

-

-

YOUR NEWS FEED :

| ROLLING STONE |
SONGBIRD'S EIGHT STUDIO ALBUM - ENTITLED "SHE SCREAMS FOR IT" - LEAKED ONLINE?!

| THE GAZETTE |
CLINTON SAYS : "I CAN BEAT NOTTINGHAM."

| THE COLUMBIA CONFIDENTIAL |
COUNTRY CONTINUES TO MOURN VIRGINIA SMITH ~

| TOR |
"YES, WIZARDS WERE INSPIRED BY EVOS" SAYS JK!

| THE GRAPEVINE |
"MONORAIL MAN PUNCHED MY DAUGHTER!"

| THE ROCKEFELLER INSIDER |
SAUDI ARABIA RAISES OIL PRICES BY 4%,

-

YOUR MAIL ( 2 ) :

This is your OOC thread. It's here where you and your fellow role players can communicate with one another. Though if things get too expansive - I will consider moving most of the out-of-character stuff to a server on Discord! Until then though -
Plot.
Discuss.
Ask Questions.
Everything's fair game here as long as we treat each other with respect and all that jazz.

The Rules :

1. NO Mary-Sues.

2. NO Godmodding AND/OR Metagaming.

3. Be reasonable with your powers. I don't mind powers that could be considered OP - as long as your character has a weakness.
Every action has a reaction. Every strength - a weakness. The thing about Evolutionaries is that their abilities are both a blessing...
and a curse.

4. We're storytellers. This isn't a competition. If your character and another character get in a fight - decide amongst yourselves how it will pan out.
Be prepared to make sacrifices.
We're here to make a well tailored story and have fun doing so.

5. Speaking of telling a story - I am fine with whatever post length you wish to do. Though I expect at least more than two paragraphs in an average post.
One liners are usually, IMO, only acceptable when your character is in conversation.

6. I'll be reviewing each character sheet thoroughly - so please do not take offense if I reject or object to something in
your character sheet(s).

7. If you're unsure about whether you can do this - or do that. Ask, Ask. Ask.
There's literally nothing I love more than to answer questions!

8. The most important rule of all -
HAVE FUN!

-

CONGRATULATIONS
YOU'RE OUR ONE MILLIONTH VISITOR!

C L A I M
YOUR
PRIZE!!!!!

Last edited:
Why are people reserving post spots for cs?
Also can people get powers from lets say labs acidents and then because of it they end up not looking like a normal human (in this case a man whose shaped like a human but body is orange and is slime, like none see through jello) , TheFool TheFool

Last edited:
Why are people reserving post spots for cs?
Also can people get powers from lets say labs acidents and then because of it they end up not looking like a normal human (in this case a man whose shaped like a human but body is orange and is slime, like none see through jello) , TheFool TheFool

Well the thing with this roleplay is that the powers are linked biologically. Think the way Marvel does mutants. These heroes and villains begin attaining their powers during early adolescence. So unfortunately you can't get powers from a lab accident.

However -
That doesn't mean you can't be orange and gooey. There is a rank of Evos known as "Bizarres". Bizarre Evos have been changed so much that they look almost otherworldly.

For example there's a Bizarre Evo who literally became a sentient chair.

Any Evo with crazy skin and almost alien attributes may fall into the Bizarre category.

Well the thing with this roleplay is that the powers are linked biologically. Think the way Marvel does mutants. These heroes and villains begin attaining their powers during early adolescence. So unfortunately you can't get powers from a lab accident.

However -
That doesn't mean you can't be orange and gooey. There is a rank of Evos known as "Bizarres". Bizarre Evos have been changed so much that they look almost otherworldly.

For example there's a Bizarre Evo who literally became a sentient chair.

Any Evo with crazy skin and almost alien attributes may fall into the Bizarre category.
Wait wait! There can't be like, (no idea how to say it) given powers? You have to be born with it?

It'd be cool if there were some people who had powers awakened by or given from exterior forces. Maybe not have it be common, but that's a big thing in most superhero universes. ://

Will the villian's writers get any information on why they've turned villainous?

Does anyone want to arrange two characters who will be divided by one of them having flipped?

Last edited:
Whoo time to write a super villain neutral party whose egoistical ideal and goal clashes with the wishes of the government and there by forces him to side with the the underworld of the evolutionaries world

Villains amirite

Wait wait! There can't be like, (no idea how to say it) given powers? You have to be born with it?
It'd be cool if there were some people who had powers awakened by or given from exterior forces. Maybe not have it be common, but that's a big thing in most superhero universes. ://

Originally I had it all being biological - but if there's high enough demand then I don't mind having a few heroes/villains who received their powers via a different means. However, if you do want to do it this way, discuss it me so I can help... fit their power origins in somehow.

I would prefer the majority of people be Evos, however.

Will the villian's writers get any information on why they've turned villainous?

Does anyone want to arrange two characters who will be divided by one of them having flipped?

Yes. Slide into my DMs when you can and I'll let you know some stuff about why your villain may have turned bad!

Whoo time to write a super villain neutral party whose egoistical ideal and goal clashes with the wishes of the government and there by forces him to side with the the underworld of the evolutionaries world

Villains amirite

Lmaooo. Sounds amazing, can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back