• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Colosseum

Leggomyeggo

Emperor of cookies
So yous guys, me and a friend of mine once had this roleplay about a Colosseum. Yup that Colosseum, anywho we were talking about a reboot and it'd be awesome if some more people would be interested in joining cause its always more fun that way.

It's basically just an era roleplay taking place in the Roman Colosseum where gladiators fight and what not. We have a story-line for like three characters but the thing is is that with their story anything is possible and we'd love to include anyone who'd be interested in joining. So lemme know if you'd be interested!

I'm interested depending upon whether or not it's detailed or casual.

I won't do simple.

Can you elaborate on the plot a bit more?

Are the Gladiators taking on slaves (a common practice in ancient Rome) or are they fighting each other or animals?

When is this taking place? Where is it taking place?

I have a whole list of questions if you wouldn't mind if I pmed you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back