• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed coloring links?

hello all, i was just wondering if it was possible to change the color of links via bbcode? or is the default blue color the only option?

hello all, i was just wondering if it was possible to change the color of links via bbcode? or is the default blue color the only option?
Like this?

Well i think you would use the color drop button up there in the tools, click then highlight what you want or press finger agianst screen till it shows options of copy paste look up or select. You would use select if mobile then move the bar to highlight the text

After that press the tear drop color button and select a color

Same goes for the click then highlight what you want then click tear drop

otherwise i could be wrong :/

putting a color tag between the url tags will allow for that!

[url='a link'][color=#ad3257]a colored link![/color][/url]
a colored link!

Like this?

Well i think you would use the color drop button up there in the tools, click then highlight what you want or press finger agianst screen till it shows options of copy paste look up or select. You would use select if mobile then move the bar to highlight the text

After that press the tear drop color button and select a color

Same goes for the click then highlight what you want then click tear drop

otherwise i could be wrong :/
oh wow, i didn't even know that tear drop button existed, thank you!!

putting a color tag between the url tags will allow for that!

[url='a link'][color=#ad3257]a colored link![/color][/url]
a colored link!
thank you so much, this helped a lot!! i can't believe it's this simple ghfjds

Users who are viewing this thread