• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Colorblind option for prefixes?

Wandering Owl

It just matters that someone was listening.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm not sure if it looks this way to other people, but the Fandom and Fantasy prefix tags look nearly the same color to me, as well as both being the same length and starting with the same letter. It makes it very hard to tell at a glance which one is which. Maybe there could be a colorblind mode that would make prefixes more distinctive even when seen in grayscale?

I don't think the software includes a colorblind mode, but I have swapped the colors for Fantasy and Realistic/Modern since the lengths are so different. Does that help?

I'll try to keep this in mind when picking new prefix colors, too.

Oh wow, thanks, that definitely helps!
Obviously I can't speak for anyone with a different kind of colorblindness to mine (it would be cool to see sitewide colorblind support in some form, but that's entirely out of my wheelhouse). You've sorted out my visibility problem for sure, though ^_^

I'm glad I could help! Please let me know if there's anything else that might be adjusted to better help you navigate. (Or anything else I can help with, really.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back