• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Color Gangs(Open)

giphy.gif
About this time Jayden decided she was serious about the whole thing. Jayden looked up, an awkward smile on her face. She pulled her hand away after a moment, her fingers tingling. There's another human inside of her. She looked away for a second before saying, "Ah yeah." Being romantically involved gave her more room to screw up or make Emma angry. That was not something she liked to see happen, especially since the two were so close. "I'll see to it." Say something else. Jayden smiled and said, "I need to wash off the alcohol smell. Maybe I could join you."

@Amaterasu Kawashima

Although Emma wanted to have a good time, she was putting her baby first. "Sure. I'll lend you some clothes for the night. Since there are plenty of them that I don't fit them anymore." If there was anything she didn't like about pregnancy, it was the fact that nothing really fits anymore due to the growing belly. After a good, long drive, the two had finally made it to Emma's estate and she could hear the unmistakable sound of her gate being locked. Upon making it to the front door, Emma looked around at her empty house.

Most of her servants have retired to their quarters for the night. After all, everyone needed sleep. When they got upstairs to the Master Bedroom, Emma got some pajamas and a towel for Jayden before setting up a bubble bath for her. "Enjoy yourself. I'm just gonna take a shower. I can't sit in hot water for too long. Its bad for the baby."

@ThePumpkinQueen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back