• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rokku Hizori

On We Travel
"The Emperor and the Prime Minister cooked up this insane plan. But we don't have much choice but to go with it." President Jarman, USA ¿

January 25, 2795: We sail through the stars.
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ​
Welcome to Geneva, seat of the United Nations, where in the next few days, the future of humanity will be decided. Representatives have come from all over the world, and you are part of the team that will be questioned, interviewed, and ultimately accepted or rejected to start the expedition to the newly terraformed Mars.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Here it is: Earth, centuries from now. A great deal has changed, including the borders of nations and the biosphere that supports them. Humanity managed to avert absolute disaster, but the effects of their decades of abuse has scared the earth forever. Now, having avoided destruction, the peoples of earth have recognized the need to unify and build a second, third, and forth home. For now, however, Mars will suffice. Through the guidance of the UN, now a major power ruling over vast territory of its own, the Neo-Roman Empire, a semi-autocratic state formed from one man's ambition three centuries ago, the European Union, now a unified nation forced together for its own survival, and the Grand African Republic, a nation that thrived when the colonial powers suffered and turned their gaze from the continent, the once barren Mars now hosts oceans, forests, field and swamps, or at least is claimed to by the small scientific labs on the surface.

The World as it Stands
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶     ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ​
image.png

The oceans have risen, and the nations have been reshaped. The world will become clearer as you navigate the first part of this journey: Your interviews.

Come, test your mettle.
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ​
Do you wish to explore the New World? What makes you a viable candidate? Are you a botanist? A farmer? A mechanic? Think carefully, as your answers will determine whether you will get a chance to go to a better world.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

So. The RP is in two stages, first part being our characters interviews by the World Council, which I intend to mostly use for a bit of flavor and set up, and then the actual landing and beginning to found a colony on Mars. I'm looking for 2-3 people in addition to myself, as I've noticed once rps get too big then tend to die quickly. I would ideally like a post from each person once a day, but at the very least every other day, at least a good paragraph or more. As for your characters, Their basic stats, a very basic background and personality, as I would rather find out through the rp, and of course your reason as to why you should be accepted to go to Mars. Feel free to be whatever you want. Even if your character is 'rejected', there is a less than legal route you will be taking to get to the not so red planet.
coded @wynorx

Last edited:
I noticed that something went funky with the formatting, but it's fixed now! I hope people who were interested but confused take a second look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back