• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern College Slice of Life Interest Check

txlos

Fantasy Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'd love to make a good ol' fashioned university RP with some people who really love to get on and write. No one liners, one paragraph minimum per post, with some in depth characters. Mischief would be encouraged, your character can get into trouble with the law, within reason. I want to have fun with this.
I just want to know if anyone else out there would be interested in something like this before I get to making it.

Let me know below!

I think this has enough interest to start! I’ll get a threat started by the end of the day! ❤️

Totally cool with you guys doing siblings/twins! All I would ask is no relationships between siblings

I am working on the character sheet for this now, and will post it to this thread shortly <3

One more question: Do you want character forms to stick to your layout or can there be any layout as long as we have the info?
txlos txlos

Aato Aato - if they can stick to format I would appreciate it! Just makes it easier for my eyes ❤

Atlantic University is up in the Realistic/Modern section!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back