• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Adam watched the movie happily while he and Naala munched on popcorn. Although he'd seen it a few times he didn't mind because he was with Naala. He'd watch it several times if it meant being with her. "Russell Crowe is a terrific actor." He said while they watched the movie. He was going to keep the talking to a minimum since it was her favorite movie. He didn't want to ruin the moment by yakking the whole time. The only time he'd done that is when he and his friends sat and made fun of a bad movie but this one was far from bad. It was set in ancient Rome. He enjoyed movies set in ancient times because he always wondered how much of it they got right though it would be difficult to nail every single facet of the era. His favorite setting was Ancient Greece. He'd studied it extensively as a hobby back in high school.

Adam was enjoying not having Nick and his friends around to bother him. Usually they would get drunk and come in being loud as they made food and talked about England. It was fun when he was drunk, or pissed as they called it, as well but tonight he was sober and he was thankful. He looked over at Naala who was watching the movie and smiled. He couldn't imagine a better way to spend the evening than being with her. He sighed happily turning his attention back to the movie while putting an arm around Naala. He felt like he was a teenager when he did that. The old arm around the date trick. "Do you need anything? A drink or something? " He asked as they sat there. He was trying to be as hospitable as possible.

Naala wasn't shre what it was about the movie that had her so drawn to it. The music did a lot for her, it had an amazing soundtrack and it played at the best moments. She enjoyed ancient times and the story of it all. She smiled as he called Russell Crowe a great actor, nodding in agreement. "One of my favorites. A Beautiful Mind is another great one of his where he depicts John Nash so well." Naala didn't mind talking, she was a talkative individual and fortunately she had seem this enough she didn't have to stay attentative to it. "I like the stories of ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, Egypt, Nordic. I am a big fan of history and mythology. Probably more mythology though," she smiled as she sat back into the couch.

The movie theater trick made her smile. As his arms stretched up and around her. She repositioned herself so that she could lean slightly into him, hopefully assuring him that she liked his arm around her. It was nice being just the two of them, it felt like a lot less pressure than being around a group of people. Gemma was always home early and would have been awkward, Naala could only assume, if she had seen her on their couch with a guy who was a stranger earlier in the day. She smiled at the warmth shared between the two of them. "I am good, besides why would you get up now that your arm has just gotten comfortable," she smirked playfully.

Adam listened when she mentioned A Beautiful Mind. He'd only seen bits and pieces of that and he knew for sure that they didn't own it. He took his phone out and quickly ordered it. It was only a couple of bucks so it wasn't going to break the bank. "We don't have that one but we will in a couple of days." He said with a smile as he sat his phone on the coffee table. When she mentioned that she too loved ancient times he lit up. "I LOVE ancient times. Especially Greece. Especially the architecture. My favorite is the Parthenon. The Temple of Athena." He said as they watched the movie.

Adam smiled warmly when Naala leaned into him. It felt right as he rubbed her shoulder with his hand. The mood was perfect. He reached down into the bowl and grabbed a couple pieces of popcorn munching on them while thinking about if it was too early to ask for a kiss. It was way too early but with the way things were going it certainly wouldn't hurt to ask. He laughed lightly at her answer. "That's true but I just thought I'd ask. Plus you'd just gotten comfortable beside of me." He said smirking right back. He moved a little closer to her but not too to where he was crowding her.

"So your just looked for any excuse to add to your collection?" Naala smirked as he talked of it arriving in a couple of days. Its was a good movie and they certainly had quite the collection of movies. Naala just enjoyed a lot of films, their unique filmography, soundtracks, different stories, she even enjoyed watching bad movies just to say she had seen them. Like all of the sharknados had been a ritual for her during discovery channels shark week she'd watch those or the Jaws movies along with the weekly specials. "I have a tattoo of Athena and it's going to turn into a sleeve depicting her battle over Athens against Poseidon. Right now I just have Poseidon and Athena on my left shoulder and I also have a medusa tattoo on the right." She smirked. Greek mythology was her favorite but she enjoyed Nordic and Native American equally.

Naala smiled as he rubbed her shoulder, admiring his cautious and hesitant nature to ensure that she was comfortable, many didn't do such a thing. As if to prove a point that she was comfortable and didn't need anything she smiled and snuggled into him more, where she didn't think it would be crowding if both of them were comfortable but she would move if it was deemed necessary. "Nope, comfy as can be," she smiled up at him playfully.

Adam laughed lightly when she commented on him adding the movie to their collection. "Well I've only seen clips of A Beautiful Mind so why not add it?" He asked. "Besides, it'll give us another reason to do this." He said with a wink. "Have you ever seen Rain Man? That was based on a real person." He asked. "Dustin Hofmann's character was based off of a man named Kim Peek. Dustin studied him in preparation for that role." He said with a smile. He had seen not only the movie but also the making of it where they mentioned Kim. When she mentioned her tattoos and her plans for others Adam nodded. "I've been wanting to get one but I can't decide on what I want.. I like yours. I saw them earlier." He said looking into her eyes.

Adam smirked when Naala scooted even closer to him. He was starting to become less interested in the movie and more in her. When she smiled up at him he felt his heart flutter. He was really falling for her. "I'm comfy as can be too. How about this?" He asked as he leaned down and kissed her lips softly. He hoped that it wasn't too forward.

Last edited:
She was familiar with Rain Man, she had seen it a long time ago. However, she didn't say anything in regards to it as she let him explain it. Naala liked listening to him, he was enthusiastic too. It was rare for her to find someone where conversation didn't get dull and she appreciated that. The conversation switched back to her tattoos, a light blush crossing her face as he complimented her tattoos. "Well I think it's important to take the time deciding. I know so many people who regret their tattoos and usually they were based on impulse." A brief laughter escapes her lips as she meets his gaze, a soft smile written on her lips as she admired him.

The movie was just background noise at this point as the two seemed fixated on one another and enjoying one another company. Naala liked being close to him and liked that she was comfortable in doing so. Her eyes lit up sweetly as she looked at him, her brow perking as he asked her a question and she had not expected him to follow with an action. As he closed the distance between their lips her eyes instinctively closed so all her senses could be focused on that soft and sweet kiss he offered. Her face heated up a bright red and she was left with a smile on her lips. "Wait, I don't think I've decided, might have to do it again," she chimes playfully.

Adam blushed a little when their lips met and the kiss happened. When the kiss broke he smiled listening to her reply which made him chuckle lightly. "Oh.. You want another eh? Alright." He said with a smile kissing her once more. This time placing his hand gently on her cheek. Naala's lips were soft and she still smelled as good she did during their date. Adam's heart fluttered in his chest and he couldn't even hear the movie anymore and it was on a particularly loud scene. He couldn't hear anything but the sounds of their breathing and kissing.

Adam broke the kiss slowly, looking into Naala's eyes once more. "And how about now?" He asked with a smile. His whole body felt warm from the moment that they had just shared. He started wondering where this would take them though he wasn't going to rush anything for fear of being slapped and ruining the evening. He would just take it slow. A possible make out session was okay with him.

Naala was relieved it hadn't been too bold because soon their lips were met once again. She enjoyed the feel of his hand on the side of her face as he brought her in for another soft and sweet kiss. The feel of his lips against hers, only left her not wanting them to part. The movie was no longer in her ears as she focused on the feel and embrace of the kiss. Her heart had skipped a beat and raced to catch up with itself. As their lips parted she rested her forehead against his, a smirk on her lips as she breathed softly.

Her eyes gleamed with satisfaction as she looked back up at his eyes, "Well you don't hear me complaining," she smiled sweetly. "I could get used to it." She chuckles briefly, reliving the moment already in her head. She didn't know how she felt so close so suddenly, like they had known one another for much longer than they actually had.

Adam smiled softly giving a light laugh. "I'm glad that you approve of it. Would you mind if I turned the movie off and we just kiss in the dim light?" He asked as he picked up the remote and turned the TV off and setting it back down. He then put his arms around her giving her another soft kiss followed by another. Each kiss was more intoxicating than the last and Adam's heart went from a soft flutter to a pound. He didn't want this moment to end but he knew that they'd have to stop for air eventually.

Their lips finally separated and Adam took a couple of breaths which were slightly shaky from him getting excited. He hadn't felt this way in a very long time. He stared at her with a smile. He was full on in love with Naala. There was no question about it. "You're a good kisser, babe." He said with a sly smile.

Last edited:
Naala didn't mind his suggestion, after all they hadn't been paying much mind to the movie. As he put his arm around her, she let out a soft and happy sigh, meeting his lips with each soft kiss he offered. It was making it difficult for her lips to want to leave his as her heart pumped more quickly now and she basked in the moment. Her nerves were there though, almost a more shy nature of her. It was just a natural reaction she had the more she thought about where they were so quickly but it didn't scare her away.

She listened to his shaky breaths and offered a sweet smile, she couldn't remember the last time she had been kissed like that. As he complimented her, she blushed with a soft smile written on her lips, "Thank you, you're not so bad yourself," she chimes sweetly. Naala was figuring out her feelings but she was definitely drawn to him.

Adam smiled and blushed when she complemented his kissing. "Thank you very much." He said as he held her. His mind was telling him to take it further but he ignored it. He could tell that Naala was not that kind of girl. He took a few moments to catch his breath and to calm his body down. To say that he as excited would be a gross understatement. It was written all over his face. He let out a long but happy sigh looking at Naala with a smirk brushing his hair from his face. He leaned in kissing her sweet lips again as his heart started pounding in his chest again.

After a few more kisses Adam broke it catching his breath and looking in her eyes. "Would you want to take this somewhere else or are you good here?" He asked while giving Naala's back a slight rub with his hand as he held her in his arms. He hoped that no one knocked on or came in the door though he knew that Nick was due at some point.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back