• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

StrawberryDreamer

Fake adult
All your life you’ve worked for this, and now it’s just within your grasp. Being a part of something this big feels like where you belong.

Senior year of high school, everyone only has one thing on their mind, college admissions. It can be stressful applying to your dream school and waiting for the results. Once you get that packet in the mail, everything feels right. That’s how it felt to receive your letter from Gibraltar Academy for Music and Preforming Arts. This was your dream, to preform for the world, and it felt so right.

Basically I’ve been stuck inside and not doing anything for forever, and I really miss all the college tea, I figured I’d make a simple drama rp to supplement my desire for spice in my life.

If you’re interested, let me know! Also I’m super addicted to dark academia as well, so if you’d let me know if you’d rather have a normal drama or a dark drama rp that would be great!

Rules:
1. You can have as many characters as you can handle. If you can only juggle one, then only make one, but if you find having six characters is easy, go for it.
2. Keep the drama in rp, no ooc drama should be public, keep it in dms or not at all.
3. If you aren’t feeling it, let me know so we can move on without you.
4. Please DO NOT leave people waiting for you for longer than a week. If you expect to be gone or something comes up, let us know so we can move on.
5. If someone messes up a plot or something you had planned, don’t be afraid to ask them to fix it, communication is key. On the same note, be flexible, if your post accidentally ruins another’s plans, please be willing to change it!
6. Finally, follow all rpn rules and have fun ❤

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in this, but currently, I've shut down my Discord. If there's anyway for me to still participate in this (without being a hindrance), please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back