• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern College and Then Some (powers possible) - Looking for a couple more members)

If I recall correctly we ARE allowed to make multiple characters correct? Because I had an idea for a campus security guy from El Salvador, He will be Big and Stronk.

Sounds like the Penance Stare of Ghost Rider. Though his power just forces people to face the sins of their past.

Sounds like the Penance Stare of Ghost Rider. Though his power just forces people to face the sins of their past.
Yeah I view it like orochimaru’s Genjutsu when he was first introduced. A person afflicted winds up seeing themselves die suddenly and violently in a way their own imagination fabricates, they experience this and then as soon as they “die” they wake back up with only a second having passed.

To the average onlooker it would look like they suddenly stopped talking mid sentence and perhaps looked like they crapped themselves.

Mainly it is a way to take the wind out of a persons sails and make them hesitate. Of course the moments they are under the influence of it they can’t really react so he could say use it as he is about to grab a perp, and they freeze up. He then has about a second to catch up or slam them if he already has a hand on them. Etc.

As a drawback he sees his own death randomly occurring all the time and for that reason is a super strict safety protocol follower.

There will be one guy on campus who will be pretty much immune. But he actually died.

There will be one guy on campus who will be pretty much immune. But he actually died.
In that case I’ll likely go with strength. I tend to avoid powers that effect others for the very reason that it sometimes makes other uncomfortable or it won’t work on someone. so I feel it’ll be a lot easier to just use super strength, nothing excessive I’m looking up world records now and he will be about 2 or 3 times stronger than the record setters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back