• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Collective Dream (Casual Multiverse RP) (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ace wasn’t surprised by the girl’s shape shifting abilities being used to devil fruit users having similar powers. He gave the girl a thumbs up. His attention went to Loki who is a god that explains some things but didn’t get into the mood of it when trouble was a foot. “ A demon you say?” He mumbles under his breath. By then everyone went to check out the sudden disturbance he vividly imagined having wings similar to Marco’s own Phoenix devil fruit. He took off instantly into the air flying beside Celty and the others. “ I thought imagining having Phoenix wings like my crew mate would be easier. He can turn into a full Phoenix because of the devil fruit he ate.” Ace explains, as he flapped his wings.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 kitsuuyo kitsuuyo Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore KirienIsamu KirienIsamu lost_girl lost_girl

"Mmm? But what of the—" The man had been too slow to reply. Barely getting a word out before the group went headlong towards the unknown.

"Hmm. You'd get along with these ones, brother." He said, smiling wistfully, then turned to the little girl with the knife.

"Hello. I'm sorry I talked over you while you were speaking. That was very selfish of me. Would you like to join them? I'll be close by however you decide. Mmm?"

Ace wasn’t surprised by the girl’s shape shifting abilities being used to devil fruit users having similar powers. He gave the girl a thumbs up. His attention went to Loki who is a god that explains some things but didn’t get into the mood of it when trouble was a foot. “ A demon you say?” He mumbles under his breath. By then everyone went to check out the sudden disturbance he vividly imagined having wings similar to Marco’s own Phoenix devil fruit. He took off instantly into the air flying beside Celty and the others. “ I thought imagining having Phoenix wings like my crew mate would be easier. He can turn into a full Phoenix because of the devil fruit he ate.” Ace explains, as he flapped his wings.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 kitsuuyo kitsuuyo Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore KirienIsamu KirienIsamu lost_girl lost_girl

Celty Sturluson could sense the same presence somewhere within the city, but it continued to recede away from the group. Whatever it was, it was extremely fast.

She revved up her engine loudly and drove faster down the road. She knew she had to stay within bounds so she wouldn’t lose sight of its track, whatever it may be. But Celty’s attention was diverted as Ace came flying in with a new set of wings.

She got an idea. Celty raised her device up towards him so he could see her message.

Those new wings of yours seem useful. Do you think you can survey the city from above?

Everything had become a lot more complicated than she had expected when she entered that door. Pirates, demon hunters, Gods, this was a lot to take in for someone who was content to never leave her room in the real world. Before she could take everything in and comprehend it the group had begun to investigate the strange disturbance.

"Mmm? But what of the—" The man had been too slow to reply. Barely getting a word out before the group went headlong towards the unknown.

"Hmm. You'd get along with these ones, brother." He said, smiling wistfully, then turned to the little girl with the knife.

"Hello. I'm sorry I talked over you while you were speaking. That was very selfish of me. Would you like to join them? I'll be close by however you decide. Mmm?"
In all honesty slowly realized this dream contained people just as sentient as herself, all she wanted to do was run away from it all. For as scary as dreams were she could always wake up whenever she wished, she had control, but with real people, she didn't.
At the same time, Madotsuki wanted to know why she had been brought here, it's not like she was anything special. It's not like she couldn't just wake up again if everything got too overwhelming.
She summoned her bike effect, it was certainly slower than a motorbike but would be faster than walking or running at least, also keeping a bit of distance between herself and the others would be preferable for now.
kitsuuyo kitsuuyo Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 lost_girl lost_girl Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore

“ Of course,” Ace nodded, it was time to put his wings to use anyway. As he took off, the first thing anyone would notice is White Beard’s Jolly Roger tattooed on his back. It symbolizes his loyalty and respect for White Beard who he not only saw as his captain also his pops. He surveyed from above the skyline seeing whatever it is moving at a fast pace. Frowning, he looked down at Celty, he pointed to where it’s going now. Now Ace kind of wished he had Zenitsu’s speed and the kid’s five keen senses. The boy seemed interesting, almost like a little brother. Perhaps Zenitsu would be up there with Luffy and Sabo as a bond of brothers. “ It seems like it’s heading over there.” He pointed again, perhaps he gets to use his devil fruit power for real.

kitsuuyo kitsuuyo SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Zenitsu and Noctis were getting closer to the target.
Zenitsu came to a halt at least a small distance.
"What's wrong?" Noctis asked.

Zenitsu started at à figure nearby. It's sounds were both demonic and familliar. He remrmbered them from the Mugen train,despite being put to sleep during that time.
It looked à pale young man with Black hair with Pink highlights.,wearing à fancy suit.

"One of the twelve Kisuki." Tanjiro and Inosuke were the ones who faced this one, Who had the power to control dreams and put humains to sleep.

Lower Moon one: Enmu.

"He's bad news..." Zenitsu replied.

Last edited:
She gave Ace the thumbs up and looked around for a creative way to cut off the figure. Celty decided to enter one of the buildings up ahead.
It’s a good thing there were no highwaymen around here. She could drive as she please.
She pressed down on the pedal more forcefully this time, cranking up the speed twofold. The engine thundered and crackled loudly. A shadow-like substance extended from her palms in wisps of smoke and materialized into a useful ramp on the road. Her motorcycle drove right up as it continued to materialize farther ahead. She suddenly dove off the ramp and made an abrupt turn into one of the building windows, the glass shattering on impact.

-

As for the second figure, it was moving somewhat fast to be able to see what it was. But something golden shone and reflected brightly against the sun.

Suddenly the figure dropped off the edge of the building and made their way in through a window.

Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat KirienIsamu KirienIsamu RanRed RanRed

Last edited:
Despite simply walking in long strides, Yuki was still able to keep up with the other. He looked to be more floating then really walking as he walks beside her vehicle. He looks over his shoulders at the other inner travelers.
"Seems we are all on one big adventure. How exciting." He was more speaking to himself, unheard by the roar of the motorcycle.

Patchi waved goodbye to the group before stepping over to the 'God of Purity'.
"What do God's do anyways?"

The man turned to Yuki pleasantly. He opened his mouth to reply, but paused before he said a word as his emerald green eyes went distant.

"You'll have to ask the people who call us that. Hmm, myself, perhaps they think it's nice to have someone rooting for them who isn't just the ones they'll ... sadden if things don't go like they hope."

He shrugged. Then added more quietly. "Or blame when that happens."

He went back to watching what the others were doing, suddenly turning to squint at Yuki more closely.

"Mmm? And what do you think? Why would everyone here need ... this place?"

Last edited:
As Zenitsu and Noctis get closer to the Lower moon one demon,Emnu noticed them,making a sadistic smile,which made Zenitsu shake like a leaf.
Noctis was creeped out too,but tried to keep his cool.

"What do we have here? Demon hunters in this dream realm. I remember you yellow one. You were with the young demon hunter with the hearing..."

"How...I thought Tanjiro defeated him?!" Zenitsu cried.

"This is the realm of dream. You might have destroyed my body...but my soul survived!" Enmu replied" I escaped in the world of dreams and nightmares!"

Noctis summoned his Engine blade. "What arevyou up to,creep?!"
"Oh,a newcomer...I shall enjoy giving you pleasant dreams,then nightmares before i devour you." Enmu said with a theatrical,yet sadistic glee.

"Not gonna happen!" Noctis replied.

The man turned to Yuki pleasantly. He opened his mouth to reply, but paused before he said a word as his emerald green eyes went distant.

"You'll have to ask the people who call us that. Hmm, myself, perhaps they think it's nice to have someone rooting for them who isn't just the ones they'll ... sadden if things don't go like they hope."

He shrugged. Then added more quietly. "Or blame when that happens."

He went back to watching what the others were doing, suddenly turning to squint at Yuki more closely.

"Mmm? And what do you think? Why would everyone here need ... this place?"
The calico folds his arms, letting out a low hum for a moment before scooting his paw foot against a pebble.
"Yuki told me this place was a uh. 'Collective dimension of imagination and- he used another pretty big word. But he said it was like another world that wasn't anything like earth, he called it the 'conscious world.'"
He looks up at the 'god'. "So, I guess. I think this place is like a big dream factory. I mean, we can't even open most doors in the halls, Yuki called it a 'labyrinth'. Someone could get super lost in this place if they aren't following a guardian."

As Celty sped away, he went after Zenitsu and Noctis who were nearby. He landed close by hearing Enmu going off about making them have dreams then forcing them to go through their worst nightmares then eat them. It doesn’t sound good, it feels creepy to him. Ace was ready to throw hands or at least make full use of his Flame-flame devil fruit. Fortunately it wasn’t tied to the dream realm, it's a real power of his. It’s doubtful his fruit is restricted by reality if he’s conscious and fully awake. If that’s true he has a wide array of things he could do as long as it’s not stepping past the line between dream oher reality. “ Not a chance..” he stopped near Noctis, his attention going to the demon.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 kitsuuyo kitsuuyo

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
"What do we have here? Another guest has joined for dinner!" Enmu replied as he saw Ace."You don't look like a demon hunter though...Oh well,it will make things easier for me."
Noctis and Zenitsu turned their attention to Ace.
"Ace,this demon is one of the Twelve Kisuki. He's dangerous!!!" Zenitsu shouted.
"You fought this guy beforw,right?" Noctis asked.
"Well...not directly. Tanjiro,Inosuke and the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku fought him directly. I think Tanjiro told me that this guy can sent you to sleep if you look into his eyes."

"Well,we're in the dream realm,I don't think that would work here...unless in like that movie where you can dream within a dream?" Noctis said. " Let's not look in his eyes while we fight him..."

Madotsuki pulled around the corner, bikes were not exactly the fastest mode of transportation so she would be one of the last to reach the scene. There was a new character in this dream that didn't seem to be on good terms with the others, to say the least. It would probably be best to stay away from this fight, she wasn't a fighter or anything special, and the only weapon she had was a simple kitchen knife which she had only used on creatures in her dreams who mostly just stood still. But maybe she wouldn't have to fight directly, her umbrella's rain was still in effect as she had not left the area or canceled it with snow, this would work.
Horns grew from Madotsuki's forehead while her skin shifted to a vivid red, now resembling a traditional oni she snapped her fingers causing thunder to ring while a bolt of lightning would strike near Enmu in an attempt to cause a distraction.
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

The Lower Moon one demon was hit by Madotsuki's lightning. It worked. Enmu turned his attention to Madotsuki.

"What's this? I forgot that humans had more power in the dream realm. " he said with a sastistic smile.
This gave time for Noctis to warp strike toward the demon and stab him.
"Foolish prince...You might be royalty but here in the dream realm you,'re vulnerable everyone else!" Enmu replied.
Noctis backed way with his Engine blade.
" That's where you're wrong!" Noctis replied.
Zenitsu blitzed toward Emmu. The demon tried to put the demon slayer to sleep with his demonic art but Zenitsu was too fast.

Taking advantage of Enmu being distracted Ace tapped into his devil fruit powers. If what the demon says it’s true about his ability to put the victim to sleep and mess with them then it sounds like a dangerous ability in his perspective. Not that Ace is surprised given his experience with other devil fruit abilities. He nodded as Zenitsu blitzed his way towards Enmu out of sight and out of danger. “ Flame emperor..” He frowns, Enmu would be hit with the fire of his flame-flame fruit. In fact his whole left shoulder was cased in flames, his right hand was on fire. He had to be on the offensive although keeping his eye on the demon Enmu looks like he’s trouble perhaps on the power scale of a warlord back home.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Last edited:
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat KirienIsamu KirienIsamu
Before Enmu had the chance to raise his left hand to cast his Blood demon art on the heroes,he was set blazed by Ace's devil fruit powers.
His eyes widened.
" This power...no it can't be like the Flame Hashira's power...It can't be a demon art either...WHAT ARE YOU?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back