• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Collation [Forum] [Dice]

Pick A Game

• Eternity Beckons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bureau for Inhuman Activities

• Werewolf: The Forsaken

• Infinite Macabre

• Horror on the High Sea

• A Machine for Sins

• Inquisicom: Heretic Unknown

• Total voters

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist
Realized I've been vomiting up pitches for months. Some do not stick. One of these games will begin before September. First to have votes equal to max players wins. Ask questions as you like.

Please accompany your vote with a post.

Title: Eternity Beckons

System: Crucible: Dark Age

Players: 7 Max

Pitch:

You are a fledgling Vampire of one of the six Clans. Survive your second 'childhood', uncover the mysteries of the world, and earn your immortality.

Title: Bureau for Inhuman Activities

System: Call of Cthulhu 7th (probably)

Players: 5 Max

Pitch:

An alternate 1950s where it's not a Red Scare, but an eldritch one. You're part of a shadowy government organization dedicated to rooting out cultists, assigned now to Lousiana. Beware the jeweled spiders.

Title: Pending (will retitle when I've got a pack)

System: Werewolf: The Forsaken

Pitch:

A tale of modern day Werewolves, struggling to find the balance between Flesh and Spirit as they carry on Father Wolf's legacy - policing the border between the Shadow and Material worlds.

Title: Infinite Macabre

System: New World of Darkness + Mirrors + some GMC stuff + Splat of choice

Players: 7 Max

Pitch:

World of Darkness IN SPAAACE. The supernaturals are out in the open, with Werewolves ruling Earth, Sin-Eaters opening gates to the Underworld for FTL travel, and Mages playing at Jedi.

Title: Horror On The High Sea

System: nWoD + some GMC stuff

Players: 6 Max

Pitch:

It's the Golden Age of Piracy. You're the crew of a recently outlawed British Privateer. Mind out for the cursed treasure.

Title:
A Machine for Sins

System: God-Machine Chronicle

Players: 6 Max

Pitch:

There a patch of land outside London where, over the years, people have kept renovating, building, and then abandoning. It's been a school, an asylum, and a hospital over the decades. You've been hired by the Icarus Foundation (a subsidiary of Cheiron Group) to uncover the history of this Complex and assess it for use.

Title:
Inquisicom: Heretic Unknown

System: Undecided, probably something simple

Players: 8 Max

Pitch:

A demon was sighted in the City recently, allegedly killing a dozen citizens. The various factions from the Doge to the Guilds want it investigated, but no one trusts anyone else to do so honestly. That's where you come in - a collectively funded, politically neutral, specially empowered team of... idiots, misfits, outcasts, and thugs. You didn't think anyone was going to give up their best for this stupid enterprise, did you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted Werewolf and Infinite Macabre. I've yet to play WtF decently and I'm itching for more sci-fi experience :)

I see voting but I don't know from whom. I certainly hope they don't lose their slot because I give it to someone who did.

I am up for the first two. Both systems will be a little new to me so I will need some help fitting everything in. And Infinite Macabre looks cool, but too complex for a newbie nWoD player.

Werewolf: The Forsaken has indeed won on votes, but of five votes only two people have posted.

If those two voters do not post before something else wins, WTF it is.

If another game wins and has the posts to go with it, then sorry werewolves.

Interested in pretty much all of them, but preference is given in order.

Infinite Macabre > Bureau for Inhuman Activities > WtF > Horror On The High Sea > A Machine for Sins

Since it's low on Bardiel's preferences, I'm going to wait for someone to come back and post.

And then make the six of you fight for slots.

Given it's the frontrunner, I want one character of each Auspice and Tribe for a nice, well-rounded Pack.

If they spoil the Idigam Chronicle pack gen content before chargen, I'm taking that.

I would gladly have voted for Werewolf...if it wasnt nwod :\ I voted for Cthulhu, heh. Though I might have been more interested if it was Changing Breeds :P

PirateLexi said:
I would gladly have voted for Werewolf...if it wasnt nwod :\ I voted for Cthulhu, heh. Though I might have been more interested if it was Changing Breeds :tongue:
Your racist hippy preferences have been noted.

That was a joke. I just don't care for most of oWoD except Masquerade, Wraith, and Demon

Grey said:
Your racist hippy preferences have been noted.
That was a joke. I just don't care for most of oWoD except Masquerade, Wraith, and Demon
Actually I just really enjoy playing a Corvus Corax.

Grey said:
Realized I've been vomiting up pitches for months. Some do not stick. One of these games will begin before September. First to have votes equal to max players wins. Ask questions as you like.
Please accompany your vote with a post.

Title: Bureau for Inhuman Activities

System: Call of Cthulhu 7th (probably)

Pitch:

An alternate 1950s where it's not a Red Scare, but an eldritch one. You're part of a shadowy government organization dedicated to rooting out cultists, assigned now to Lousiana. Beware the jeweled spiders.
That sounds so interesting to me for a number of reasons. Darn Commie Pinko Deep Ones!!!!

I vote the Bureau! Allthough a Machine for Sins does sound like an Amnesia takeoff... hrm...

TacoMann said:
I vote the Bureau! Allthough a Machine for Sins does sound like an Amnesia takeoff... hrm...
Nawp. Actually tried to run it a few years back but the players evaporated. Mostly.

TacoMann said:
Yeah I have a great idea for hard boiled detective or reporter type that would fit the setting well. As well as you can fit a CoC setting, lol.

Unfortunately, I don't have an idea for a werewolf character since it has been years since I really dug into the book and I don't have the dead-tree version near me. Need to fire up my laptop for the digital version and then I'll let you know.

Hey Grey? Do you want those werewolf concepts now or if the game wins the poll?

Edit: Urgh, nevermind, was really silly of me to ask, just read the previous page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back