• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Collapse Point // Acheron Lobby (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Not sure if the bolded letters within the last dialogue were intentional or not. This is clearly code. Snatch that spijon!
(whips out baton and starts beating the Italian like salami)

Ahem.

Mac: "How did he know I was a police officer? What terrifying perception!"
Also Mac: Has a police jacket, a badge by her belt, and an ID hanging by her collar.

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Not sure if the bolded letters within the last dialogue were intentional or not. This is clearly code. Snatch that spijon!
(whips out baton and starts beating the Italian like salami)

Ahem.

Mac: "How did he know I was a police officer? What terrifying perception!"
Also Mac: Has a police jacket, a badge by her belt, and an ID hanging by her collar.
I experimented with the bolded letters trying to highlight Anthony's Italian accent.

I believe I should have a post out tonight.

Executive will get an entrance and explain the rest of their mission in Administrator's absence. The game system is complete and I'll have her explain it thoroughly while also offering some visual eye-candy to help players get a better idea of how the system works in general.

Oh, and as it seems we already have leavers. I'll announce the current surviving cast in the post via the mentions. For those who have posted in the previous cycle but didn't in the current one, you will still be pinged but know that you've received a strike unless you post in the next 8 hours.

The strike will be removed if you post twice consecutively within two weeks. I believe that's plenty fair.

I believe I should have a post out tonight.

Executive will get an entrance and explain the rest of their mission in Administrator's absence. The game system is complete and I'll have her explain it thoroughly while also offering some visual eye-candy to help players get a better idea of how the system works in general.
10-4. Can't wait!

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Mac trying to fit in with Anthony be like:

zo7SkfU.png

A little general announcement, after today (the 26th), I will not be able to post until or after Wednesday (the 29th).
Thank you for letting me know.

As for the post, it is nearly finished. Had a bit of trouble earlier keeping focus under this damned heat. I have to be out of the house early tomorrow so I'll be heading to bed, and once I am finished with my business, I'll write the rest of it and post. It shouldn't take too long.

A little general announcement, after today (the 26th), I will not be able to post until or after Wednesday (the 29th).
Good luck on whatever you're doing. See you soon!

As for the post, it is nearly finished. Had a bit of trouble earlier keeping focus under this damned heat. I have to be out of the house early tomorrow so I'll be heading to bed, and once I am finished with my business, I'll write the rest of it and post. It shouldn't take too long.
Take your time. It's hot where I am too. No clouds today. Just the glorious sun shining down on us here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back