• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Collapse Point // Acheron Lobby (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
There, my pc is discarding their humanity and going to attempt a hell marry play against clockface at some point. IC wise his offer and words would not be things she would otherwise accept except for the expressed goal of fucking with his Gods. And any of the humans that get in the way. Wooooo.

Am I now the Baddie?

"Yeah, Hey guys, I'm like here to wipe you all out, but like if you kill these devils for me that will fuck me up I'll leave you with your lives to stay in hell. A hostile and torturous place so I can go on to fuck up Heaven." Is not the best of selling points unless you are totally hopeless and in love with living no matter how terrible it may be.

Heaven presumably already got fucked up unless it's hiding behind DLC content.
Yeah not sure on that, point is sniper is biting but only to get to actual biting. Shes done with clock face's shit and I doubt she'll be the only sheet to look at it this way.

I mean, hey. We know that Romanticide, the first place we're going, doesn't look like hell at all!

Actually, eh, Cyberpunk 2077 would be hell to live in. But still. Not bad place to chill!

Well imagine living in Cyberpunk 2077 and then erasing all the npc's but around 12 others. Even if the place isn't fire and brimstone it's going to be fully empty. He made it clear that was his goal. We are all he will allow to remain, and I know your girl wants to be a rebel and kick asses, but the only people left can actually stop her and I think it would be an existence that is Empty and would be akin to hell in its own special way.

That's fine. There's an entire Steam library to go through. And if there's only 11 other fodders that exist for real?

Dhuhuhuhu, time to Super AI some husbandos.

Well technically it isn't even that, of all the players and sheets we had, let's see here..

Funny enough your remark was 100% on. 11 of 14 of I think like 20 people signed up and then bailed? Don't care enough to go back that far and count though.

Well, mayhaps they're still struggling under the weight of their other obligations. Not like there's much for their characters to actively do in the current scene, when the only options are 'react to the whack clockface (in the same way that every other character has)' and 'accept the contract (or you'll literally be ejected out of the RP)'. Can see how posting in such circumstances is vaguely pointless, unless you really want to establish the character's personality and vibes immediately.

Or hit on cute girls.

I do not set up the GM posting rules or leaving them out when the clock ticked past a week. I expect rules to be at least somewhat upheld.

I'll have a post out by tonight. I'm shifting slowly into a night schedule so I'll try not to leave anyone hanging on my actions.

I kinda want to post again to have that talk with the two ,that I planned to, but I should wait for more posts to get in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back