• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Coldwater: A Supernatural Horror Western OOC

I'll probably put a first post up tomorrow and we can at least get things rolling. I'll leave recruitment open for stragglers after that point until we have a robust enough group.

unknown.png

I will hold off on posting for now, but I'll be keeping an eye on the thread for the right moment to do so.

I’m debating on having Theodora stick her nose in to the situation as my first post. Or her possibly just observing interested.

I’m debating on having Theodora stick her nose in to the situation as my first post. Or her possibly just observing interested.

Might be a good idea to do a little character vignette an end it with her noticing the commotion? Do what you feel you want to, but that would be my suggestion.

I figure JB Carson will be cleaning up the church for a while yet. Someone may fetch him to deliver last rites if they wish.

Hey all, there are a few more people joining soon and I'm going to cut off recruitment.

I'll be advancing time soon, so make sure all your characters make it to the Coin by 5:00.

Hey all.

Be prepared for a few plot points.

Bridger is going to call a town meeting to arrange for a party to go out to the hills and investigate what happened to Elmo Crane and the other hill people who have been vanishing.

That night, Crane's body is going to disappear from the morgue.

Anyone who wants to join the initial search party is welcome, (but if you want to hang in town and side plot together, that's chill too!)

Well I have my three lovely gremlins for you to choose from! Do you have any questions about them before we jump into plots? 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back