• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cold Wind Blows lore/rules

Lappi

The Living Script
So I'll leave the rules for last. So lore first.

In the town of Lithium there are a certain breed of people. 5% (a rough number) are super powered. Or, as the scientist them 'Charged'. They are given near impossible abilities. Some are harmless or even help humanity. Some are able to wipe out an entire block of the street.
TEST is a research and development company based on containing, studying and protecting supers. But very the years they have changed in their structure. Becoming cruel and unusual in their punishment and regulations.
But after a major reform in management the 'new' TEST wants to open their doors to the public in an open house. "What could go wrong".
TEST is ran by 3 major CEO's and all 3 are hidden from most sources. With over 300 scientist and 759 test subjects they learn alot from the abilities. Such as new medicine or weapons. But in recent years some of the 'Charged' have been getting more violent. No one knows why, but TEST has set out to figure it out.

Rules
1. Me, B BlueClover and D duegxybus have the last word always.
2. Don't power play, meta game, or go through stupid lengths to save a character in a situation you put them in.
3. At least 1-2 paragraphs in a post. Use detail when you need to.
4. Don't be hateful to others.
5. Don't use tropes too much and don't post of your characters appearance every damn post.
6. I will bend the rules if I see neccecary for you. I'm strict but not a asshole.

Checkpoints. 2 doors and a corridor. When you walk into it both doors close until you can show proof of allowance
Sentry guns, fire at anyone without a security key card.
Level 0
Lobby area, no special security. Meant to welcome civilians and has a tour to explain TEST purpose. Armed security with pistols and tazers
Level 1
Entrance to TEST. Has a garage door that transports new subjects
Level 2
Blast doors that need 2 keys to open. 10 security officers with carbines and keys gaurd this
Levels 3-8
Study and quarantine level. Guarded with automated sentries and multiple checkpoints.
Levels 9-20
Low threat level cells, protected by checkpoints. All low threat level subjects with adiquite mental health are allowed in the city. As long as they are back by dark.
21-40
Meduim threat level cells, protected by automated sentries, well armed human security, checkpoints with killswitches (floods checkpoints with sleep gas), and cameras
41-44
High threat level and special cases
Meduim threat level but with blast doors at each stairwell and elevator
Elevators require keycards to work. Stairwells have sentry guns at every 5th story. All automated security can be directly controlled.

All cells have doors with 3 integrated locks. 2 on the left side and one in the right. All cells have 2 bolted down beds and a next to each bed. As well as a chair. The locks are internal and all cell doors are solid steel.
Every week a inspection of the room is conducted.
The walls are made out of metal and stone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back