• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cold War: 1945

The Omen of Death

My presence has marked your eventual demise.
In the dawn of what was WWII, just a month later, the world is in the process of working to recover, but there is the tension held within, Communism and the Free World are going to be engaging in a war that may not necessarily end in bloodshed, and more guns, but more of political maneuvering and the periodic war. A time of competition in almost all aspects is about to occur, whose side will you join in this Cold War?

Basically, a RP that takes place after WWII, one month later, so now the world's nations need to work on recovery and go back into a semi-normal time as the Cold War brews, which depending on what happens may possibly descend into a possible 3rd World War. Alt history can occur, but it must be realistic and be something plausible.

You can also claim nations now, so with that I will be claiming Yugoslavia.

Claimed Nations:

Yugoslavia: The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
USA: I Imperator_tenebrae
USSR: Pat Pat
UK: DearWormwood DearWormwood
Holland: Donder172 Donder172
Canada: H HeckingHeck
Poland: Dozeji Dozeji
Holy See: Hypnos Hypnos

Last edited:
Unless we get a lot of people who are knowledgeable of history they may as well roleplay the entire coldwar line by line. So unless there is something extraordinary, there isn't much room for alternate history.

Unless we get a lot of people who are knowledgeable of history they may as well roleplay the entire coldwar line by line. So unless there is something extraordinary, there isn't much room for alternate history.
To be honest things can naturally fall into alternate history, I have seen it happen before without much of an expressed catch to it. I have wiggle room avaliable for realistic things with nations to happen, but naturally things should have enough historical consistency to have a cold war, but enough alt history to differentiate it.

To be honest things can naturally fall into alternate history, I have seen it happen before without much of an expressed catch to it. I have wiggle room avaliable for realistic things with nations to happen, but naturally things should have enough historical consistency to have a cold war, but enough alt history to differentiate it.

Alright, we'll play along. I claim the United States of America

And I think we have enough interest garnered up, so I will post a CS soon so you can officially create your nations.

Can you link the OC chat in here, or in general make a list of places you want to go to right above claimed countries. Also, Poland is not in there, so...

I linked the OOC chat, it's above Hypnos first post. Also sorry for not putting in Poland on there! I will make sure to add it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back