• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Cold [Prompt Battle OOC]

A-1

Look away from the ball.
Thanks for picking that title Kasim Kasim as I can activate my trap card!

This is the image I'll be activating to add for the prompt: Here

Make your move with the song.

...If anyone else is confused here with what just happened in that post other than being a reference to Yu-Gi-Oh, this is the OOC thread for a 'battle prompt' RP that will be made based out the 'pieces' that Kasim Kasim and I make. When the prompt is finished we get to work on RPing with the prompt using the set pieces.

How it works is that one will ask for something and the other provides. Then the process repeats with the partner ( Kasim Kasim ) doing the same until a number of items is reached to finish the prompt. Before the battle starts, both can agree on one part that does not take up space; in this case we both agreed the genre to be military sci-fi)

The partner can choose to invoke a ban of something in response after seeing the piece given, but it can typically only be done once (or more depending on how many pieces planned to be played)

We're limiting this to six parts and one ban so we each get three to ask and place.

The partner can choose to invoke a ban of something in response after seeing the piece given

Nice image but speaking of bans, I am banning apocalypse as in that image can't have anything to do with the apocalypse.

The song I'm picking is this. Next piece you're picking is an object.

Oooh I have a surprise in store on how I'm going to apply that in the RP.

The object is kingdom. Your piece is any word starting with the letter B.

Betrayal.

I would say dialogue for the last piece, but that's too easy. I'll go with theme.

Justice fits here.

And that's the end of it. You don't mind me playing the solider do you? I reallly have an idea here.

Okay but only put the prompt pieces on the first post along with the ban.

Posted. Good luck.

Just thought of this, but how the winner is decided?

Last edited:
You win by feeling like a winner in having fun with this.

Or I can make a poll. It'll be like American Idol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back