• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ ๐™…๐™๐™‡๐™” - ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
PLEASE i love this description gosh my heart is so torned
if i could i would make them both but alas this is the world we live in
the boy gives me reckless cocky maybe violent tendencies
the girl gives me sunshine creative probably two-faced tendencies
i wish i better knew what kind of characters ppl are gonna make so i can choose the most unique idea asfhlksgjl don't wanna make a character too similar to another one
if it helps, jasper will be up likely within half an hour - an hour?

i immediately regretted not saying 'i'm interested and may post a sheet' in a more normal way. absolutely love the vibes, i just want to be sure i have a solid concept and the time to dedicate to this before rushing in with a sheet!

if it helps, jasper will be up likely within half an hour-an hour?
๐Ÿ‘€

chris is going up like,,, rn. even if she doesn't get accepted it's still a reference of other people's ideas!

shady ily shutup

anyways chris is up i broke the code like 8 times, sorry lev thanks for the freebie though

chris was a sk8r boi, she said see u l8r boi

LITERALLY i'm on my skater shit this quarantine

fun fact both of my knees and shoulders are fucked up so that ailment is based on me hehe

omg i just got to that part in her cs, the way my anxiety went ๐Ÿ“ˆ reading the bit about dislocating her shoulders and knees HHHH

omg my knees, ankles, and wrists crack hella bc i grew up spraining my ankles and wrists, and dislocating my knee from flying in cheer and playing lax lmaoo
kinda fun to bother ppl w the sounds of my joints tho ngl

me when i rotate to crack my back: that one scene from ratatouille when the squish the bread

you bitches and your Bones.... must be rice crispies (snap, crackle, pop)
i can't even say shit though bc i had hip surgery at 19

timshel timshel i didnt realize they were actual characters

169snapcp.jpg

i'm trying to decide between two fcs please help out a poor soul T.T
or

not sure whether i want to make a dixie or a yank yet, i think both fcs could fit either role so if y'all have any thoughts on that then don't hesitate to share uwu

WHILE EVERYONE IS HERE this is my last ditch effort to get feedback on this ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ
ik they're both good but i'm an indecisive worm !

Honestly said this out loud when i saw this shit
200.gif

Anyways everyone's character looks amazing! I'm so hyped to see what else everyone has in store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back