• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cold days and hot chocolate (1x1, long term, 21+)

Askel

One cat away from crazy
Roleplay Type(s)
It’s been a while since I searched for new roleplays over here. One of my long-term writing partners is sadly no longer active, and my head is exploding with all kinds of scrapped ideas and character concepts that I’d love to give another chance, sooo here I am, trying my luck. I currently have one active story that I love and adore, and ideally, I’d like to find another to commit to long-term. c:

General stuff
I am almost thirty and prefer partners that are somewhat close to my age. 21+ only.
I write over PMs here, gdocs, email or Discord. Not too picky, honestly. Discord sucks with long posts though, even if it is great for OOC.
Actor/model faceclaims or descriptions.

Writing stuff
I prefer character driven writing, with a lot of the focus being on the character's thought processes and feelings and how they develop during the story. I know not everyone likes internal monologues and such, but that’s the shit that tends to make me emotionally invested, though needless to say posts should also include stuff that the other writer can respond to, lol. My posts average between 500-1000 words most of the time, and although I try to post 1-3 times a week, I advocate for relaxed schedules. No stress over posts, real life comes first!

Character stuff
Open to mm//, m/f and ff//, platonic or romantic. I prefer mm// most of the time. I like variety with characters, I’ve written psychopaths and sensitive softies and lots of things in between. Happy to fill the world with multiple characters, but I tend to stick to one main character, unless the story ends up becoming something we work on long-term and some side characters become major ones. Other than that I don’t really care about doubling, sorry.

Plot stuff
I like to brainstorm details together with a partner to make sure we are creating something we both enjoy (yay collaborative writing). If these vague little ideas spark your interest, send me a private message and we'll talk!

→ Dystopian world, destroyed cityscapes and harsh wastelands. One survivor, one idiot trying to save the world. Light scifi themes preferred.
→ Spooky dark small town, where a human is trying to catch a supernatural killer with a supernatural helper, without knowing about the supernatural. Perhaps set in the 60s-90s.

rainy day what GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back