• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Our Time in the Sun. An Epic Political Theater in a Sleepy Mountain.

RavenDaas

Heyo. Gonna shorten this down as I believe it was convolutedly wordy.

I'm looking for someone interested in GMing the subversive tale of an eccentric former slave who finds themselves suddenly presented with the chance to inherit the realm that they've spent their whole life in. A place haunted by economic ruin, depopulation, and far too many enemies for their impoverished barony to combat, the story would surround Sylvan's attempts to turn it around into a successful state in a rapidly evolving world of pike and gun shot.

Taking place in an original fictional setting, themes of the story would include governances, finances, warfare, the management of a household; so on. I acknowledge this is a niche set of things to look for in a partner and would request partners with either an incredibly passionate and well-read interest reach out to me, or those with an academic background.

Last edited:
give me a moment to form a proper reply, however- I'm an ancient and medieval history student in university and I feel like we would be absolutely perfect rp partners and this rp seems like a dream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back