• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cognitious RP {Official}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
''Interesting...this is where the fun begins.'' He looked at the girl and smiled back, he then ordered his rocket launcher to fire back at her own in the hopes of gaining an advantage.

Jeffery felt kind of bad for Selene, as it must have been embarrassing to arrive late. He wondered if she was even going to try to play her guitar since she had not tuned it beforehand, or if she was just going to sit through the concert not playing. This prospect made him feel really bad for her, and he decided he should go talk to her once the concert was over. They were not really friends, but it still felt like the right thing to go and check in.

"Uh gosh, fuck this little brat" Selene would think as she rushes down the hallway.
"But nooo, we have enaugh time Selene, you're wrong Selene, don't worry." she'd mock, copying her brothers sentences with a 'slight' bit of anger visible through her face expression.
She'd turn up her music-volume as she runs past some classrooms heading for the music-class.
"I'll kill him sometime..." she'd mumble as she reaches the room, putting her hand onto the door handle but it was in that second that she thought about not going there, now that she was already late. The last lessons were quite unecessary as she could play guitar better than anyone else. Well that's atleast what she thought.
"Hm, couldn't hurt to teach those nerds a lesson tho and show 'em how it's done" she'd say quietly with an arrogant tone, opening the door and heading for her place without any other word, headphones still on.

There was an almost serene smile on Thomas' face as Dylan, who legit was probably the dumbest mother-shut-your-mouth he'd ever met, spat on his shirt. He'd care, but, also, Gym Uniform as he was a Junior and really- he already had one and decided to bring it to school. Because he was far, far, far more responsible than he should be. But, as Calvon got up; and so did his buddies, there was a quirk of the eyebrow, "Huh, thought you said you we- oh." Well, he half expected this, really, that's what he gets for listening to narrative devices goodness, this was gonna hu-

That's when he got tagged right in the left pec, right in the titty; man it hurt? But it was more the unexpected 'WTF' kind of hurt. Like, hewas all but blasted back into his chair and it stung, but he just groaned, "What th- oh..."

There were security guards.

Why were there security guards?

Oh right, private school; that brought up another question that begged a few answers. But for now? He coughed a little bit, "Yeah,sure man."Once Calvon was far enough away he wheezed a low "Ow." Before looking around and then noticing that there were folks looking at him. And that? Well, that got a shrug. He proved his point, sort of. Actually whatever the point was was probably lost, clearly he didn't think that debacle through. Also, he'd totally ignored Dylan so, there was that. Victory~!
Grissum2 Grissum2 DeathValley105 DeathValley105 Xio Xio

Last edited:
Valerie stood up with everyone. She tried to scowl intimidatingly, but there wasn't a single person there less than half a foot taller than her. Still, standing up offered her a better method of escape if anything happened. Valerie was starting to regret what she said before; she hadn't realized the two had a beef with each other. Maybe she really should go before something bad happened. As she was about to turn away, the larger man punched the person next to her. Her mind was telling her to run before she got caught up in all this, but she couldn't move. Was this normal around here? She hadn't seen this kind of brutality in her old school. Her legs were shaking, but she wasn't scared. She could still feel her muscles tense and hear her heart beating in her ears as her adrenaline spiked.

Before her body could figure out her own fight or flight response, security guards rushed over to stop the fight from escalating. "No, sir. At least, I hope not." She said, glaring at the rest of the players. As the guards were leading Calvon away, Valerie took a deep breath. She could figure out what that was all about later, "Pricks." Valerie muttered as she sat back down, not bothering to lower her voice enough to keep the other players from hearing her. She turned to Thomas, finding an easy smile despite everything that had just happened, "You alright? That was pretty stupid." She huffed. Amusing, but stupid nonetheless. "If you're going to dare someone to hit you, at least be ready for them to actually do it!"

ThatDamnPaladin ThatDamnPaladin

"Yes, that idoita somehow is our leader, sir. Jay, I told you that your idea would do this. You didn't check his rifle, and now look what happened." Argo muttered, "Sir, on behalf of us all, I'll go throughout the entire school and make sure any damage caused is cleaned up as best I can. I'm so sorry this happened. Clearly, someone didn't listen to instructions." He waited for his "leader" to respond, but was hoping that he could shift blame onto Jay more. With his reputation weakened, he could move up and make the other one tumble.

Thomas shrugged his shoulders at Valerie with a bland grin, "I was expecting in the face, not the chest. So, that was a bit of a different problem there." He then, with a grin- and surprisingly white teeth, pointed to his face, "Do you think I haven't been hit in the face before? C'mon- I play Baseball, hm... well, used to." Even so; he seemed to be amused more than anything. Would he? Could he take a hit to the face? Probably. But hey, hopefully he won't have to test that out.

Xio Xio

Mark took a seat and watched with a bit of a smile as the teacher went off on the paint ballers. Maybe this year won't be so bad after all. That Brazillian kid seemed like a bit of a ass kisser. But in comparison to a shitty leader that didn't check gear before a mission and a stupid, trigger-happy wazzock that nearly shot up a classroom, that was way better. In any case, he knew he would have to avoid most of them. They seemed like a rough gang, not to be trusted.

Rever looked upon the teacher unfazed by what they were saying although he was tempted to make a run for it as well, he watched as their leader to see what he was preparing to do. If he decided to make a run for it he was gonna run for it, if he decided to stay and take the scolding he was gonna edge near the door just in case he did decide to escape by himself. If the others arn't smart enough to follow that is their problem not his, although he was sure to have the mask on so that identifying him would be a bit harder. He could always pin the blame on the captain since their the ones in charge so many options he could choose but he was sure that waiting as of right now would be the best course even though he was tempted to edge out as of right now.

As Calvon walked towards the doors to exit the auditorium he would notice as soon as he pushed against the door it seemed to be locked, wait no that didn't seem right. Something appeared to be blocking the door from the other side, something that was incredibly heavy and blocked the entirety of the door, hell it even seemed like something push back against the door, but before he could try to budge the door open the security guard would say "Hey, you aren't leaving, your standing right here next to me."

Minutes after Selene joined the band to finish up the song both her and Jeffrey would find that they were at an end of their music and the time for the presentation to begin, the curtains hadn't opened yet and no one seemed to be making a move so it looked like they had a few seconds of free time to either get comfortable or to go sit next to their friends, what would they do?

An awkward silence would come between the two but the silence was filled by the bands music, but with the band stopping they would find the silence returning and it seemed like the guest speaker was running late, what was going on? Perhaps there was a little delay to the assembly yet, maybe they should go and take this time to go to the bathroom or get a drink of water, that is if they needed to. If Thomas were to look at the group of boys that were put at a different part of the room he would see that a plenty amount of death stares filled with murderous intent, perhaps it had indeed been a bad idea to mess with them

As Wynett struggled to find something to say she would hear that the band had finished their song and the assembly had officially started, looking around people were giving her the thumbs to signal that they were ready for her to stride towards the microphone and give the opening speech, the assembly was already running slightly late duo to her shyness, would she hurry up and start the assembly or continue to make it run late?

Grissum2 Grissum2 KingTraitor KingTraitor B BigBooty ThatDamnPaladin ThatDamnPaladin Xio Xio Kye9842 Kye9842
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Odysseus ordered the Rocket Launcher to fire towards the sniper he would hear the sound of an electric rocket be fired and then an explosion, a electronic voice would be heard by the sniper as the rocket yelled "Target wounded, reloading!"

He would hear similar sounds of combat from across the table as his other two table mates started a real pitched battle, moving their troops in such a way that they appeared to be playing chest and giving orders at the speed of light, a triumph of electronic noise was heard from the various amounts of gunfire being shot. Similar sounds could be heard from other tables alongside curses as soldiers were taken out

Yiannis123 Yiannis123
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Good to know." The teacher would say to Argo appearing to ignore what he had said, damn that sucked maybe he could still rise up in the ranks if he managed to get to Justin before Jay did. Johnny would put his hand on the back of his neck and take a step towards the front of the class looking guilty, but it was hard to tell because of the mask.

"Hey so uh, I just wanted to say i'm sorry to you guys for the scare. I didn't know what was going on when Jay had given us the orders, i'll be honest he didn't;t really tell us shit except that it was called Operation Siege something, so uh, yeah sorry." He mumbled. Meanwhile the teacher would fold his arms and look at Jay

"So not talking? Very well then, if you won't talk I'm just going to write you up, along with that after school you, Principal Edwards, Justin, and I will be having a meeting to discuss your position." He'd say snapping his fingers

"And you trying to sneak out, don't even think about it, wait here while I write a note to Principal Edwards, then all four of you will go and deliver it to him. While your waiting you and the trigger happy one can clean up the paint." The teacher would say, it indeed seem like this would be an interesting year, along with this group being a rather rough one. After all the Paintball team was known for being full of those of rough nature and being somewhat outcasts. But perhaps they couldn't be that bad, after all the one kid had apologized
MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer Peckinou Peckinou

With this opportunity, Jeffery decided to go talk to Selene where she sat. He knew that likely they would never get this opportunity again, or he would forget (which was a distinct possibility). He wormed he worked his way around the band setup, and approached Selene, crouching down next to where she sat so that he did not tower over her. Tapping her soldier lightly, Jeffery said, "Hey Selene, I saw you come in late, and was just wondering if everything was okay? I apologize if it seems like I'm butting in."
KingTraitor KingTraitor

"Urgh, now we even have to wait here, just what is this day already..." she'd think a bit pissed of by the fact that the day wasn't going quite well so far.
She had hoped for a few minutes of peace before they had to play up but as soon as she saw someone approach her she knew that would be no possibility.
"What now, have I done something 'bad' again?" she'd ask herself rolling her eyes before hearing his question.
He seemed like he didn't realy intended to make her bad mood even worse so she listened.
"That would be none of your business, we're having enaugh problems with this music class right now, so I'd be more then happy if you could give me a few moments for myself to prepare. IF that isn't too much to ask for of course."she said with a bit of a annoyed tone looking straight towards him.
Guess someone butting into her problems was like adding some more salt to a wound for her right now.

''Aw piss. How does this work?'' he'd ask himself. ''Let's try and get the hang of this, hopefully.'' He would then order his epistolary to fire upon his opposing frontal enemies. He proceeded to then move order the machine gunners to do the same, all the while keeping the sniper in back giving him orders to shoot at any targets he could.

"Sorry, I'll let you get setup then." With that, Jeffery made his way back to the percussion section to sit and wait for the speaker to finally show up. He felt bad, as Selene seemed to be in a worse mood than when she arrived, which of course was probably his fault. This caused his introverted nation to come forward, and when he finally sat down was silent to those around him.

"Thank you?" she'd say with a surprised tone. She expected much from him, but to just leave her, that was quite the surprise indeed.
She gave him another confused look before turning around and taking out her guitar.
"Uhhh, where was I?" she'd ask herself, a bit calmed down now.
"Ah sure.." she'd start getting her guitar ready and play a few tones to check if everything was ready.

'That's right, you little cucks. Get busted.' Mark thought with a smug look on his face. Soon enough, he'd get bored though, and wait for the dumbass paintballers to leave.

Wynett attempted a laugh to match with hers, but found any sound she made dry, the ever present anxiety streaking. She instead settled on a pitiful smile, nodded, then called over squeakily to the stage crew: "OK, guys, open 'em up!"

Once the curtains were out of the way, she would hesitate, then hastily step forward to the front of the stage. As she walked, the various tips and tricks she'd learned from either her parents' instillments or just general things that Wyn picked up on flowed through her: Stand up straight. Don't fidget (or at least try your hardest to hide said fidgeting). Actually face your audience- it wouldn't appear good to be speaking to a group of people when you're not even looking or talking in their general direction. Make eye contact every now and then, even if you absolutely despise it. Wouldn't kill you to shift away from one viewer to another, so some poor kid doesn't get freaked out from being stared at for so long. And, most importantly... SPEAK THE FUCK UP.

Oh, and humor sprinkled in there could do.

Now armed with the necessary guidance, she took a few hurried breaths, then began:

"Salvete, fellow discipuli of Cognitious High! We have a very special presentation today, one that I hope all of you take to heart- and, y'know, pay at least some attention: especially you, Calvon." She smirked.

"Today, you will be warned and informed of the risks, consequences, and safety tips-" she made a cartoonish face from trying to suppress giggle "-of sexual activity, particularly at an early age. Get your laughs and snickers out now like I have, as I encourage you all to respectfully and attentively listen to our speaker for this morning, Meredith Winston."

She steps back to let the lady come forward.

Last edited:
"Sorry officer, I thought you are taking me somewhere else..." he said, then thought about that strange door, "Well, it seems to me I can't leave anyways. It doesn't look locked at all, officer. As if there's something behind it. Is this supposed to be like that?" he would keep away from the door.

Oh no the glares of death deadly enemy to their natural prey the prep, unpopular kids, and generally most highschool students who could, would; and should give a fuck. Sadly, as Thomas was none of these things and seemed to be all the more not paying attention, he was not struck dead on the spot. How sad for the jocks. However; he did note Calvon trying the door- his eyebrows raised some as the door; even with the big guys strength just not budging.

That was worriesome and he was thankful that Calvon seemed to grasp not standing near the door. That said though he turned his attention to the stage. And just with a deadpan in his voice, "Oh no, we're learning about The Sex. Let's hope it's better than their Sex Ed class was in Freshie Year." And so, he waits... for further development.

"You say that like getting hit in the face is perfectly acceptable." Valerie sighed before relaxing back with her game. Now that the other guys were gone, she could actually hear what was going on. Which... well, now they've completely lost her interest. All that build-up for something like this? She groaned as she leaned slightly over to talk to Thomas. Better that than getting caught, "Honestly. I get its important, but I bet everyone here has either gone through this or... well..." Valerie couldn't say it. Instead, she just let her sentence hang there before shrugging, "Anyway, it'll be just as entertaining at least. As in, not in the slightest." With that she put her head back down, turning the brightness down on her phone as the guest speaker came up onto the stage.

ThatDamnPaladin ThatDamnPaladin

Argo stood and waited for this entire debacle to end. He wanted to soak up every little bit of information he could. Information might be powerful, but to quote that whore from Game of Thrones, power is power.

Rever looked at his teammates and how none of them decided to make a run for it. Of course he would want to make a run for it heck he could really sneak out if he wanted to, but his teammates would likely rat him out if he bailed so he decided the best course of action would be to stay unless one of them decided to help make a run for it. Although he did get in trouble a lot in middle school getting trouble in high school does make him a little nervous with that record book and all. He sighed a bit but didn't say anything, as he stood near the door watching his co captain for a signal or anything.

With Wynett giving her short speech the majority of the crowd would let out a groan as it was revealed what the subject of it was, however that was to be expected, no one liked having a talk about the dangers of sex at a young age and no one would really listen. However Wynett did seem to gain back some favorability with the joke about Calvon, it looked like even some of the security guards and teachers attempted to stifle a laugh or grin, yet finally it was time for her to leave the spotlight, thank god. As she stepped away her fellow student council members would give her high fives and some good jobs

“If only Jay was here, I’m sure he would give you his FULL support.” Sarah, her treasurer would tease, from her spot at the back of the stage Wynett could hear howling wind banging up against the door leading to the outside, that was odd, it sounded like winds form a blizzard but it was summer. That and there was no warning of a buzzard in their area.

Finally the wait was over, stepping towards the microphone would be girl a little taller than Wynett, she had big brown eyes and full lips that curled into a nice smile. She wore a simple blue dress and had short shoulder length brown hair, although she was in her late twenties or early thirties it was already easy to tell that when she was younger she was gorgeous, hell she still was. Several of the young men in the crowd, especially near Thomas and Valerie would let out whistles and whoops, even some of the boys near Jeffery couldn’t control themselves, one of them elbowing him in the ribs

“Well ain’t she a beauty eh?” The boy would say

Meredith would have a placid smile on her face waiting for the commotion to die down before beginning her presentation

“Hello everyone, thank you for the warm welcome!” She giggled “As you already heard from Wynett my name is Meredith Winston and before I begin I would just like to say that it’s an honor to be here at Cognitious High, now that that’s out of the way I guess I should begin. I like many of the other adults in this room used to be around your age, stupid, naive, and horny little children we were. Popularity dominated my high school, people stressed over grades, and we either used drugs or alcohol to deal with the stress. But the biggest thing was sex, sex was everything.”

“I already know most of you can relate, if you’ve slept with someone your seen as cool and if your a virgin all that you can think of is when that changes. But if you have to much sex your a slut, if you don’t do it with one guy it becomes a whole big drama blah blah blah I lived it and guess what? I suffered the consequences.”
Xio Xio ThatDamnPaladin ThatDamnPaladin Kye9842 Kye9842 KingTraitor KingTraitor B BigBooty
——————————————————————
“What do you mean it’s locked?” The security guard would say, walking over and also going to push the door open, but similarly to Calvon it wouldn’t budge, he was vaguely aware that the assembly had started but the mystery of the door drew his attention

“You aren’t messing with me right Calvon.” He’d say in a very unamused tone. A strange odor reaching both of their noses, being recognizable as burned metal, somehow...
Grissum2 Grissum2
——————————————————————
As you ordered the pistoleers and machine gunners to fire a symphony of noise would be heard from both sides alongside the yells of men being killed and soldiers yelling they were reloading. The total was all four of your pistoleers managed to hit their targets and only one machine gunner did. In contrast two of your pistoleers would fall dead.

The girl would raise her hands “Woah now, how about a little deal, let’s tea-“ she was cut off by a sudden loud thunder clap, startling several members of the class
Yiannis123 Yiannis123
——————————————————————
After a few minutes the teacher would finish writing the note and walk back over to Jay, to Revers disappointment he didn’t order for them to turn tail and flee, simply taking the note and apologizing once more and turning to leave the room, Johnny would follow, pushing Argo towards the door “don’t be a ass licker.” He mumbled

Once they were gone the teacher would turn back towards the students “Unbelievable, what this school allows is simply unbelievable, anyways we’re now severely behind track for today’s introduction so for now we’ll do personal introductions instead.” He’d look around the room before pointing at Mark

“You, stand up and tell us your name, where your from, your age, and something you did over the summer.”

A sudden loud thunder clap would ring out soon after, causing some of the rattled students to jump up, still not over the idiots form the paintball team.
Peckinou Peckinou ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

"Hey yo, this ain't even funny to me either. I don't wanna be stuck here all day. I got to practice football if this school wants to keep its good reputation for sports," he said. Then he would realize the smell, "you smell that? I think yall need to call 911 or something. Cuz I ain't standing next to that door or suffocate here."

Calvon recognized the joke Wynett made but he is too focused on this mysterious door to react.
Kye9842 Kye9842

Users who are viewing this thread

Back