Opinion Coffee or Tea

Coffee or Tea?

• Total voters
Coffee has a wonderful flavor and I genuinely enjoy it aside from the fact that it helps me wake up. Coffee has created a good daily ritual for me and that ritual helps me get out of bed and start my day. No matter where I go in life, my day is always started with a cup of coffee. A little reassuring I guess. Consistency is good for me.

Tea is great for relaxing at night. The process of making tea is very relaxing and the ingredients themselves (I drink herbal tea) tend to be pretty calming. I enjoy the smell and warmth more than the taste.

They are both great, just for different reasons.

Coffee tastes like ass. I only drink it in the morning when im on like <4 hours of sleep and am about to fucking collapse. Tea is helps me concentrate and green tea is really relaxing.

I’m picky about both. I only like coffee when it’s sweet (aka cappachinos or crap ton of creamer) and I only like green tea

Definitely coffee, I have a severe headache if I don't have at least 3-5 cups a day. I literally can't live without it.

Neither, both are pretty repulsive to me. I’ve never understood my peers who can chug like 3 hazelnut cream spice lattes or whatever in a single day.

honestly i can only drink coffee if it's like a dessert, otherwise i don't care for it. i don't go out of my way to drink tea all the time but i'm definitely a lot more willing to drink it black vs drinking coffee black

A healthy mix of both is always nice.
I prefer coffee in the morning, for some reason. Where as tea is my afternoon/evening drink.

Pffffffffft it’s water or nothing at else. Anything else is death. #WaterSupremacist

coffee, I need those caffeine!
I drink coffee around 500 ml to 1 litre a day, I'm not counting cup because I usually drink pour over coffee (v60)

i drink coffee the way people wear makeup - for that boost of confidence. taste-wise, i just think of it as super strong tea. unless i'm in the mood for a mocha or cap, i take mine black.

on the daily, tho, i drink black and green tea. nothing herbal and flowery, bleugh. earl grey is yum. so is oolong or genmaicha.

Water is the most important,
For without water there is no coffee.

Coffee is life.

I've drank so much coffee over my career, I'm pretty sure my blood type is now Medium Roast, no sugar, no creamer.
safety-first-just-kidding-coffee-first-safetys-eapp-35956158.png

i HATE the taste of coffee. so decieving, smells so good and it just tastes like hot bitter water.

Plus it gives me headaches, so next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back