Opinion Coffee or Tea

Coffee or Tea?

• Total voters
A good Chai is not something I would turn down, but I still prefer coffee to tea. I have heard there are coffee-teas. Is this true?

If I *had* to decide, it would be coffee, only because of the caffeine content. I do love tea, though, and have over 20 tins of it for times when I want to relax.

Tea for sure. Never been a coffee fan, even in icecream flavors. Lately I've been drinking English breakfast pretty much constantly to wake me up. I also like mint teas, ginger and camomile, but there are many kinds I don't like. I'm sensitive to bitter flavors.

Gotta say though, folks who can drink straight up black coffee in one of those classic white cups look sophisticated as fuck, so I'm jealous lol.

Mild tea and milk for regular consumption; coffee and milk to compliment dessert and stay awake after a heavy meal; dark red tea or black coffee if i need a jolt or am feeling grim and melancholic.

Energy drinks.

Coffee, without a doubt. Black, no sugar please!

Camomile tea when I'm sad though!

Coffee in the morning and when I have stuff to do. If I am sick or dealing with my allergies I prefer green tea with honey mixed in, or if I'm looking to relax and read or knit or something along those lines tea is preferred.

I don’t think tea you get at the convenience store (Brisk, Gold Peak, Pure Leaf, Arnold Palmer, etc) counts but whatever.

Tea is better than coffee.

I love the smell of coffee but I HATE coffee breath. I only like coffee when it’s iced or even better, in ice cream/smoothie form. Like Frappuccinos from Starbucks (extremely basic, I know).

One thing I hate more than coffee breath is Southern style sweet tea. That shit is too sweet. Sweet tea should NOT taste like candy. 😡
i wish AU had Starbucks 😭

I'm a coffee bear. Tend to enjoy light roast, need as much caffeine
as possible, although I think it's lost its effect on me, so now I'm
just a coffee fiend. Probably. I have bad experiences with tea,
so not the biggest fan of it.

i like both, actually, but i’d still say coffee. i need my daily dose of caffeine, and i like the taste of coffee better!

I cannot get into tea which is rather sad due to the fact that I live in the south where we all drown in sweet tea; however, I do fancy me some coffee! I lean toward iced coffee though, regardless of the regret that I might feel later.

I like my coffee the way I like Wakanda: Strong, Rich, & Dark. Which is also how I like my Sweet Tea!

Both, but I tend to prefer tea. Primarily black, caffeinated teas, but others are nice, like how I'm a weirdo that likes peppermint tea. I don't really do "fruity teas", however. Typically, I put a dabble or more of sugar/sweetener/creamer in my tea or coffee, though not too much that it turns into liquid syrup.

I like both dirty bean water and dirty leaf water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back