Opinion Coffee or Tea

Coffee or Tea?

• Total voters

Juniper_Wolfe

The Friendly Witch
So. Coffee or Tea?

Me? I'm a coffee fiend. I tend to like medium roasts the best but I'm cool with darks if they're iced coffee.

For me, coffee is for productivity, so once every other morning before work.

Tea is for enjoyment, something for me to have while relaxing on the weekend or on rainy days.

For me, coffee is for productivity, so once every other morning before work.

Tea is for enjoyment, something for me to have while relaxing on the weekend or on rainy days.

I feel like it's such a simple concept but I've never seen it that way haha. I have coffee for both enjoyment and productivity. I usually see tea as my OK, I'm really stressed out and need to calm down.

Tea, because there's a tea for every flavor and mood.
Get home after a long day? Tea.
Wake up? Tea.
Rainy day where you want to relax and read? Tea.
Mr? T.
wait...

I prefer the soft, soothing effect of a warm cup of tea. I do like coffee, very much in fact, but it gives me major anxiety.
Also, interesting fact, my oldest brother had a job at a Starbucks for a small while, and while he was there he learned that the lighter the roast the more caffeine in the coffee. The dark roasts actually have the least caffeine. Just a tip for coffee lovers!

I like coffee and I drink a lot of it, especially at work because there is a very nice coffee machine. But at home too, I like flavoured coffee and my favorite is cherry flavour.

But I'm a tea maniac. I drink tea most of the time and try to taste as many types of tea as I can. I like both flavoured and not flavoured tea. Mostly green tea though. I'm not a big fan of red tea tbh even though I still drink it. Green tea is my main drink XDD

Tea is preferable over coffee, probably since I grew up drinking Oolong and Pu’er tea. The most I drink of coffee is latte; never really tried the other sorts.

COFFEE BOI I COULD LIVE ON IT actually I'd have to live on it

alright that's kind of sad

I don't like coffee. I wish I did, because it would help me stay awake, haha.
But I'm for tea all the way.

I like that this is split 50/50.

I’m a tea drinker myself as I like how it relaxes me after a long day or puts me in a good mood early in the mornings. And coffee tends to give me stomach aches.

Coffee. I mean, I drink milk tea/bubble tea on rare occasions, I guess, but coffee keeps me running through the day more than tea does.

Plus, a heretical opinion I had is that tea is kinda tasteless to me. I guess it just lacks that punch coffee hits you with, or that sudden rush of anxiety you get when it decides to kick in the middle of the day.

Tea. Anyday.
I simply cannot understand coffee, unless its got a lot of milk and sugar (until its basically not coffee anymore), or if its iced or something.
I like my tea strong with milk and no sugar. I have pretty high standards of how its made for my perfect cuppa.

I usually drink Hawaiian blend k-cup coffee, black, each morning.

If I do have tea it’s typically in colder months during the day or later. I favor Earl Grey or black tea.

Sweet tea is quite nice during the summer.

I like mixing them, so I can have both at the same time.

I don’t think tea you get at the convenience store (Brisk, Gold Peak, Pure Leaf, Arnold Palmer, etc) counts but whatever.

Tea is better than coffee.

I love the smell of coffee but I HATE coffee breath. I only like coffee when it’s iced or even better, in ice cream/smoothie form. Like Frappuccinos from Starbucks (extremely basic, I know).

One thing I hate more than coffee breath is Southern style sweet tea. That shit is too sweet. Sweet tea should NOT taste like candy. 😡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back