• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Coffee Grounds & Guitar Strings - 21+ MxF

The Setting:
Nashville (not the show)

The Idea:
SoCal skater girl meets a quiet yet talented (albeit undiscovered) local musician *just* about to get his big break. A wild love affair ensues. Drama happens in each person’s world and things get messy.

The girl is only there “temporarily.” She moved in town after her brother decided to uproot his life and open a hipster coffee shop. She’s confused as to why he’d move from SoCal to Nashville, bewildered by Nashville and Tennessee, and overall dissatisfied by her life post graduation. However, she’s also very much “let’s do this” and a lover of thrills.

Looking For:
The musician (maybe Hozier or Dan Auberach inspired?) He loves where he’s from despite wishing for someone or something to challenge him and give him more excitement.

Also:
-200-500 words per post
-All characters are complex and flawed
-As dramatic and angsty as it can get, it’ll still be lots of fun!
-I like making Spotify playlists so I WILL be sending you links :D

Please DM Me If:
You’re interested! Don’t be shy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back