Coding Revision

Would you like a Coding Revision to the RP?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Sir Les Paul

The Duke of Chords
Supporter
Alright, so here's a poll to you guys. Would you like some of the older pages to be recoded now that I'm better at coding? I can do it, might eat up some time, but not a major issue. The Titans Initiative post is about the peak of my coding abilities.

If you answer yes, give me some ideas of what you want or like. Don't be afraid to post specific pages. If you actually just want a set few pages updated, then link those. I might just do a few old ones.

If you answer no, then I guess give a reason why? Waste of time, like things the way they are now, etc.

If you don't care, then it would at least be nice to see that as a choice that way you're accounted for.

(idk if you wanted us to write our response here, let me know if you want me to move the comment)

I never really understood the point of massive coding, other than a few basic code such as tabs it usually just makes the posts harder to read, especially when viewing on a mobile. It's also pretty subjective to say if it actually looks better. All the info you have up at the moment is easy enough to view, maybe using tabs or something for the key events would be helpful to prevent needless scrolling down, but that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread