• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource codes // wonhae

vliamint vliamint I need help with your Park Eunjae template. I tried replacing the gifs with other gifs but they seem too big. You can only see one part of the gif when you put it in, Do you think you could figure what I'm doing wrong?

I know you weren’t asking me but you can alter the zoom of the image and it’ll fit in more of the gif.

vliamint vliamint I need help with your Park Eunjae template. I tried replacing the gifs with other gifs but they seem too big. You can only see one part of the gif when you put it in, Do you think you could figure what I'm doing wrong?

If you go back to the code in the post, I have edited in some properties into each image class that will make it so whatever image you use (regardless of size) will either shrink or zoom to fit the size of the container.

The properties are:
background-size: cover;
background-position: center center;
background-repeat: no-repeat

You probably wont need the repeat one there, but I put it just incase.

If you have already edited the code and don't want to copy and paste the new edited version, please put both of these in to your code;
I didn't actually plan for anyone using my codes. So I would appreciate you adding in the credit.

Code:
[class=credit]
  font-size: 10px; 
  color: rgba(0,0,0,0.3);
  font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif;
  font-style: italic; 
  position: absolute;
  margin-top: 295px; 
  margin-left: 200px; 
[/class]

Code:
[url=https://www.rpnation.com/threads/codes-wonhae.392301/][div class=credit]code by wonhae[/div][/url]

Just as a PSA to anyone, I know bbcode is creative commons and I know that anyone can use whatever code they stumble upon and I'm perfectly fine with that. However, if you do use my code, if I haven't edited in a credit line linking back to this thread, please do so yourself. Of course, you don't have to do anything.. but I would very much appreciate it.

The more complex codes on these threads can take upwards of a week for me to complete and I put a lot of effort into them.

There is a simple bit of code for a credit in the post above which should be simple to edit in and arrange the margin properties to place it where ever. You can even lower the opacity to 0.1 if you like, just as long as something is there. I'll go back and edit it in to the original posts when I can, but if I haven't, please add something into the code yourself.

Though like I said, you can in theory do whatever.

Just as a PSA to anyone, I know bbcode is creative commons and I know that anyone can use whatever code they stumble upon and I'm perfectly fine with that. However, if you do use my code, if I haven't edited in a credit line linking back to this thread, please do so yourself. Of course, you don't have to do anything.. but I would very much appreciate it.

The more complex codes on these threads can take upwards of a week for me to complete and I put a lot of effort into them.

There is a simple bit of code for a credit in the post above which should be simple to edit in and arrange the margin properties to place it where ever. You can even lower the opacity to 0.1 if you like, just as long as something is there. I'll go back and edit it in to the original posts when I can, but if I haven't, please add something into the code yourself.

Though like I said, you can in theory do whatever.
Lol don't worry. I was planning to. I don't like it when people don't include the person when they do a bbcode. They worked hard to make it, not you lol but yeah

Lol don't worry. I was planning to. I don't like it when people don't include the person when they do a bbcode. They worked hard to make it, not you lol but yeah

I wasn't singling you out; I just realised that people are going to use my codes. So I thought I better throw a PSA out there.

Anyway, I hope the image code worked for you.

I wasn't singling you out; I just realised that people are going to use my codes. So I thought I better throw a PSA out there.

Anyway, I hope the image code worked for you.
It's actually working well lol. I'm gonna use it for the Small Seoul Rp lol

[class=container1] height: 400px; width: 600px; margin: auto; background-color: transparent; position: relative; [/class] [class=main] height: 150px; width: 200px; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background-color: white; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 120px; position: absolute; border: 10px solid #DEF1F8; [/class] [class name=main state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=textbox] padding-right: 100px; overflow-y: scroll; height: 150px; width: 200px; [/class] [class name=textbox state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 12px; color: black; line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; opacity: 0.6; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=container] height: 380px; width: 400px; background-image: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/10/09/5a/10095a7903ca4102466641bd76e41b0f.gif'); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin-left: 280px; margin-top: 10px; position: absolute; border-radius: 5px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [class name=container state=hover] cursor: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/51aa4b0cb73356472f4336df13b2fc6b/tumblr_inline_p7nrx1388N1r1shc4_540.png'), auto; [/class] [class=note] height: 145px; width: 165px; margin-top: 50px; margin-left: 40px; position: absolute; background-color: #020925; border: 1.5px solid #838abf; border-radius: 1px; [/class] [class=nbar] height: 15px; width: 165px; background-color: transparent; border-bottom: 1px solid #838abf; position: absolute; [/class] [class=nbarTxt] font-family: 'VT323' , monospaced; font-size: 14px; color: #838abf; position: absolute; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: -2px; letter-spacing: 0.5px; [/class] [class=x] height: 15px; width: 10px; border-left: 1px solid #838abf; margin-left: 150px; position: absolute; background-color: transparent; [/class] [class=minimize] height: 15px; width: 10px; border-left: 1px solid #838abf; margin-left: 135px; position: absolute; background-color: transparent; [/class] [class=xTxt] font-family: 'VT323' , monospaced; font-size: 14px; color: #838abf; position: absolute; margin-top: -3px; margin-left: 4.5px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=noteBody] height: 170px; width: 165px; margin-top: 15px; position: absolute; background-color: transparent; [/class] [class=noteTxt] font-family: 'VT323' , monospaced; font-size: 20px; color: #838abf; position: absolute; letter-spacing: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-left: 10px; transform: scaleY(0.8); line-height: 25px; [/class] [class=note2] height: 185px; width: 195px; margin-top: 150px; margin-left: 140px; position: absolute; background-color: #020925; border: 1.5px solid #838abf; border-radius: 1px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=nbar2] height: 15px; width: 195px; background-color: transparent; border-bottom: 1px solid #838abf; position: absolute; [/class] [class=x2] height: 15px; width: 10px; border-left: 1px solid #838abf; margin-left: 180px; position: absolute; background-color: transparent; [/class] [class=minimize2] height: 15px; width: 10px; border-left: 1px solid #838abf; margin-left: 165px; position: absolute; background-color: transparent; [/class] [class=noteBody2] height: 170px; width: 190px; margin-top: 15px; position: absolute; background-color: transparent; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=typeflash] height: 13px; width: 5px; background-color: #838abf; position: absolute; margin-top: 94px; margin-left: 114px; animation: {post_id}flash 0.9s linear infinite; animation-direction: alternate; [/class] [class=typeflash2] height: 13px; width: 5px; background-color: #838abf; position: absolute; margin-top: 15px; margin-left: 13px; animation: {post_id}flash 0.9s linear infinite; animation-direction: alternate; opacity: 0; [/class] [class=blink] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; transition: opacity 0s 15.9s , z-index 0s 15.9s; [/class] [animation=flash] [keyframe=0] background-color: transparent; [/keyframe] [keyframe=35] background-color: #838abf; [/keyframe] [keyframe=65] background-color: #838abf; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] background-color: transparent; [/keyframe] [/animation] [class=hide] height: 13px; width: 140px; background-color: #020925; z-index: 1; border-left: solid 4.5px #838abf; margin-top: 94px; margin-left: 114px; position: absolute; opacity: 0; [/class] [class=move] animation: {post_id}move 3s steps(20, end) 0.2s 1 forwards; [/class] [animation=move] [keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateX(-105px); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class=border] border-left: solid 5px #020925; opacity: 1; transition: opacity 0s 0s , border-left 0s 3.4s; [/class] [class=hide2] height: 14px; width: 150px; background-color: #020925; z-index: 1; border-left: solid 4.5px #838abf; margin-top: 75px; margin-left: 165px; position: absolute; opacity: 0; [/class] [class=move2] animation: {post_id}move2 4s steps(25, end) 3.45s 1 forwards; [/class] [animation=move2] [keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateX(-155px); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class=border2] border-left: solid 3px #020925; opacity: 1; transition: opacity 0s 3.4s , border-left 0s 7.7s; [/class] [class=hide3] height: 14px; width: 150px; background-color: #020925; z-index: 1; border-left: solid 4.5px #838abf; margin-top: 35px; margin-left: 165px; position: absolute; opacity: 0; [/class] [class=move3] animation: {post_id}move3 4s steps(25, end) 7.7s 1 forwards; [/class] [animation=move3] [keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateX(-155px); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class=border3] border-left: solid 3px #020925; opacity: 1; transition: opacity 0s 7.7s , border-left 0s 11.8s; [/class] [class=hide4] height: 14px; width: 160px; background-color: #020925; z-index: 1; border-left: solid 4.5px #838abf; margin-top: 16px; margin-left: 175px; position: absolute; opacity: 0; [/class] [class=move4] animation: {post_id}move4 4s steps(25, end) 11.8s 1 forwards; [/class] [animation=move4] [keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateX(-165px); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class=border4] border-left: solid 4.5px #020925; opacity: 1; transition: opacity 0s 11.8s , border-left 0s 15.8s; [/class] [class=show1] height: 15px; width: 160px; background-color: #020925; z-index: 0; border-left: solid 4.5px #838abf; margin-top: 14px; margin-left: 15px; position: absolute; opacity: 0; [/class] [class=showanim] opacity: 1; z-index: 10; transition: opacity 0s 19s , z-index 0s 19s; animation: {post_id}show1 4s steps(20, end) 19s 1 forwards; [/class] [animation=show1] [keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=95] border-left: solid 4.5px #838abf; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateX(115px); border-left: solid 4.5px #020925; [/keyframe] [/animation] [class=typeflash3] height: 13px; width: 5px; background-color: #838abf; position: absolute; margin-top: 15px; margin-left: 165px; animation: {post_id}flash 0.9s linear infinite; animation-direction: alternate; opacity: 0; [/class] [class=blink2] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; transition: opacity 0s 21s , z-index 0s 21s; [/class] [class=noteTxt2] height: 23px; width: 165px; background-color: #020925; font-family: 'VT323' , monospaced; font-size: 20px; color: #838abf; position: absolute; letter-spacing: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-left: 10px; margin-top: 10px; transform: scaleY(0.8); line-height: 25px; opacity: 0; z-index: -1; [/class] [class=showTxt] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; transition: opacity 0s 19.2s , z-index 0s 19.1s; [/class] [class=yes] font-family: 'VT323' , monospaced; font-size: 20px; color: #838abf; position: absolute; letter-spacing: 0px; transform: scaleY(0.8); margin-top: 130px; margin-left: 90px; opacity: 0; [/class] [class=no] font-family: 'VT323' , monospaced; font-size: 20px; color: #838abf; position: absolute; letter-spacing: 0px; transform: scaleY(0.8); margin-top: 130px; margin-left: 150px; opacity: 0; [/class] [class=yesmarker] height: 20px; width: 20px; font-family: 'VT323' , monospaced; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; color: #838abf; transform: scaleY(0.8); background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-top: 132.5px; margin-left: 78px; opacity: 0; animation: {post_id}blink 0.9s linear infinite; [/class] [class name=yes state=hover] font-weight: bold; [/class] [class name=yesmarker state=hover] font-weight: bold; [/class] [animation=blink] [keyframe=0] color: transparent; [/keyframe] [keyframe=35] color: #838abf; [/keyframe] [keyframe=65] color: #838abf; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] color: transparent; [/keyframe] [/animation] [class=show3] opacity: 1; transition: opacity 0s 23.3s; [/class] [class=hidenotes] opacity: 0; z-index: -1; transition: opacity 0.8s linear , z-index 0.8s linear; [/class] [class=hidenotes2] opacity: 0; z-index: -1; transition: opacity 0.8s linear 0.3s , z-index 0.8s linear 0.3s; [/class] [class=charwindow] height: 285px; width: 295px; margin-top: 50px; margin-left: 50px; position: absolute; background-color: #020925; border: 1.5px solid #838abf; border-radius: 1px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 0; z-index: -1; [/class] [class=showwin] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; transition: all 0.4s 1s; [/class] [class=nbar3] height: 15px; width: 295px; background-color: transparent; border-bottom: 1px solid #838abf; position: absolute; [/class] [class=x3] height: 15px; width: 10px; border-left: 1px solid #838abf; margin-left: 280px; position: absolute; background-color: transparent; [/class] [class=minimize3] height: 15px; width: 10px; border-left: 1px solid #838abf; margin-left: 265px; position: absolute; background-color: transparent; [/class] [class=noteBody3] height: 280px; width: 290px; margin-top: 15px; position: absolute; background-color: transparent; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=img1] height: 100px; width: 100px; position: absolute; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 10px; background-image: url('https://pm1.narvii.com/6243/91cf8716d82cfe182c7d1b40692cec0d182b7ef2_hq.jpg'); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; border: solid 1px #838abf; [/class] [class=scrollbox] height: 263px; width: 288px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-top: 19px; margin-left: 3px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; [/class] [class=basics] font-family: 'VT323' , monospaced; font-size: 18px; color: #838abf; position: absolute; letter-spacing: 0px; transform: scaleY(0.8); line-height: 25px; margin-top: -3px; margin-left: 120px; [/class] [class=info] width: 270px; font-family: 'VT323' , monospaced; font-size: 16px; color: #838abf; position: absolute; padding-left: 15px; letter-spacing: 0px; transform: scaleY(0.8); line-height: 25px; margin-top: 80px; margin-left: -5px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=title] font-family: 'VT323' , monospaced; font-size: 22px; color: #838abf; position: absolute; padding-left: 15px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=delete] font-family: 'VT323' , monospaced; font-size: 18px; color: #838abf; position: absolute; letter-spacing: 1px; margin-top: 130px; margin-left: 110px; opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [class name=delete state=hover] font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=hidedel] opacity: 0; z-index: -1; transition: all 0.6s 0.5s; [/class] [script class=delete on=click] addClass move hide addClass border hide addClass move2 hide2 addClass border2 hide2 addClass move3 hide3 addClass border3 hide3 addClass move4 hide4 addClass border4 hide4 addClass blink typeflash2 addClass showanim show1 addClass showTxt noteTxt2 addClass blink2 typeflash3 addClass show3 yes addClass show3 no addClass show3 yesmarker addClass hidedel delete [/script] [script class=yes on=click] addClass hidenotes note2 addClass hidenotes2 note addClass showwin charwindow [/script] [class=musicplayer] height: 20px; width: 20px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; opacity: 1; margin-top: 10px; margin-left: 370px; [/class] [class=soundcloud] height: 20px; width: 20px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; transform: scale(0.75); opacity: 0; [/class] [class=play1] font-size: 16px; color: #838abf; margin-left: 5px; pointer-events: auto; position: absolute; [/class] [div class=container1] [div class=main] [div class=textbox] [div class=text]> music player in top right corner
> be patient with it. the whole sequence to get to the button to open the character sheet takes about 20 seconds. (click 'delete' and then 'yes')

hi guys, i'm not dead and heres another code. it's really simplistic, sort of. there isn't much to it when you look at it, but the code to make shit happen was kind of complex. this wasn't designed to be a functional, easy-access cs. this happened because i was bored and saw inspiration on pinterest. i made it because #aesthetic, not because i wanted an easy-to-use character sheet. speaking of which, the code is a mess. i honestly don't mind if you use it, but good luck. i got lazy with keeping it neat, so it's all messy and there are so many classes that are no doubt unnecessary, and the same goes for the transitions etc – there was probably an easier way to do all of it. anyway, enjoy!

time to be deep and emo; i wans't sure if i wanted to make any more codes for rpn/post any more. i don't always feel comfortable having my code out there for people to use/look at - i get anxious about other people seeing my work, so the thought of not even being able to know who was looking made it worse. but, i like making codes too much so here we are. i don't know if i'll make anymore for certain, and if i do, it wont be very often.
[/div] [/div] [div style="display: none"].[/div] [div class=container] [div class=note] [div class=nbar] [div class=nbarTxt]house of cards.txt[/div] [div class=x][div class=xTxt]x[/div][/div] [div class=minimize][div class=xTxt]_[/div][/div] [div class=noteBody] [div class=noteTxt]As time passes by

We only mess it up more[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=note2] [div class=nbar2] [div class=nbarTxt]the untold truth.txt[/div] [div class=x2][div class=xTxt]x[/div][/div] [div class=minimize2][div class=xTxt]_[/div][/div] [div class=noteBody2] [div class=noteTxt]If I got the courage to stand before you

Would everything be different now[/div] [div class=typeflash][/div] [div class=hide][/div] [div class=hide2][/div] [div class=hide3][/div] [div class=hide4][/div] [div class=typeflash2][/div] [div class=delete]> Delete?[/div] [div class=show1][/div] [div class=noteTxt2]Close windows?[/div] [div class=yes]Yes[/div] [div class=no]No[/div] [div class=yesmarker]>[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=charwindow] [div class=nbar3] [div class=nbarTxt][div style="margin-top:-1px;"]park jimin.txt[/div][/div] [div class=x3][div class=xTxt]x[/div][/div] [div class=minimize3][div class=xTxt]_[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=scrollbox] [div class=img1][/div] [div class=basics]Name > Park Jimin
Age > Twenty three
Gender > Male
Sexuality > Bisexual
Ethnicity > Korean[/div] [div class=info] [div class=title]Personality[/div]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc interdum at lacus eget faucibus. Integer pharetra ante ut tincidunt mollis. Sed ut elit auctor, vestibulum urna interdum, efficitur purus. Sed semper, felis ac consectetur gravida, purus diam vehicula tellus, ut aliquam nisi sapien sed sem.

[div class=title]History[/div]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc interdum at lacus eget faucibus. Integer pharetra ante ut tincidunt mollis. Sed ut elit auctor, vestibulum urna interdum, efficitur purus. Sed semper, felis ac consectetur gravida, purus diam vehicula tellus, ut aliquam nisi sapien sed sem. [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=musicplayer] [div class=play1][/div] [div class=soundcloud]
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

Last edited:
[class=main] height: 90px; width: 200px; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background-color: white; margin: auto; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 40px; border: 10px solid #DEF1F8; [/class] [class name=main state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=textbox] padding-right: 100px; overflow-y: scroll; height: 90px; width: 200px; [/class] [class name=textbox state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 12px; color: black; line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; opacity: 0.6; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [div class=main] [div class=textbox] [div class=text]i got really lazy. this is a super basic code. use it as you like, it's pretty simple to edit and all that and you can always ask for help if you need it! click here [/div] [/div] [/div] [class=container] height: 455px; width: 360px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; background-color: #000; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=imgbg] height: 455px; width: 360px; position: absolute; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/Tp0Ghsa.jpg'); background-position: center center; background-size: cover; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [class=topd] height: 1.5px; width: 320px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 35px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; [/class] [class=cicn] height: 24px; width: 24px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/r1U1HQc.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 35px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=cicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=micn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/K0tFQ2W.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=micn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=box] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; border: 1px solid #fff; margin-top: 80px; margin-left: 20px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=username1] font-size: 14px; font-weight: default; color: #fff; font-family:'Open Sans' , sans-serif; position: absolute; margin-top: 48px; margin-left: 40px; letter-spacing: 0.5px; [/class] [class name=username1 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=hicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/B0VZqp4.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 35px; [/class] [class name=hicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=coicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/fvHq0nM.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 70px; [/class] [class name=coicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=bicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mLphoeY.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleY(0.9); [/class] [class name=bicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=scrollbox] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 30px; [/class] [class=txt] height: 320px; margin-top: 320px; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; font-family:'Noto Sans' , sans-serif; padding: 10px; opacity: 0.7; letter-spacing: 0.3px; line-height: 20px; [/class] [class name=txt state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [div style="display: none;"]..[/div] [div class=container] [div class=imgbg][/div] [div class=topd][/div][div class=cicn][/div][div class=micn][/div] [div class=username1]username[/div] [div class=hicn][/div][div class=coicn][/div][div class=bicn][/div] [div class=box] [div class=scrollbox][div class=txt]
name: text
grade: text
major: text
job: text
twitter: text
instagram: text
messenger: text
faceclaim: neve caffrey

personality:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque non nunc arcu. Aliquam sodales nisi et dolor pharetra semper. Vestibulum nec augue lacus.
history:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque non nunc arcu. Aliquam sodales nisi et dolor pharetra semper. Vestibulum nec augue lacus.
[/div][/div] [/div] [/div]

[class=main] height: 90px; width: 280px; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background-color: white; margin: auto; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 40px; border: 10px solid #DEF1F8; [/class] [class name=main state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=textbox] padding-right: 100px; overflow-y: scroll; height: 90px; width: 280px; [/class] [class name=textbox state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 12px; color: black; line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; opacity: 0.6; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [div class=main] [div class=textbox] [div class=text]hello! this is a code i made for my rp search thread so there are no photos on here. if you want photos added to this code, feel free to do it yourself or pm me and i will do it for you! the colours within the code are changeable at the top of the code. within the first class, if you change the colour values there, they will change throughout the rest of the code! read through the code, it explains what is what.

do not remove the credit [/div] [/div] [/div] [class=container] --bg: #ececec; --header: #363636; --border: #555555; --title: #fff; --subtitle: #363636; --txt: rgba(54, 54, 54, 0.6); --txt2: rgba(54, 54, 54, 1); --txthover: rgba(54, 54, 54, 0.8); height: 350px; width: 280px; margin: auto; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class=h1] height: 30px; width: 300px; margin-left: -12px; position: absolute; margin-top: 15px; background-color: var(--header); border: 1px solid var(--border); z-index: 1; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 16px; color: var(--title); text-align: right; margin-top: 2px; font-family: 'Roboto Slab' , serif; letter-spacing: 2px; margin-right: 20px; [/class] [class name=title state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=subtitle] font-size: 12px; color: var(--subtitle); text-align: right; margin-top: 8px; font-family: 'Roboto Slab' , serif; letter-spacing: 1px; margin-right: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=divide1] width: 250px; height: 1px; background-color: var(--header); position: absolute; margin-top: 70px; margin-left: 15px; [/class] [class=outer] height: 270px; width: 250px; margin-top: 70px; margin-left: 15px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=textbox1] height: 255px; width: 250px; position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; opacity: 0; transition: 0.3s; z-index: -1; [/class] [class=textbox2] height: 240px; width: 250px; position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; opacity: 0; transition: 0.3s; z-index: -1; [/class] [class=textbox3] height: 240px; width: 250px; position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; opacity: 0; transition: 0.3s; z-index: -1; [/class] [class=textbox4] height: 240px; width: 250px; position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; opacity: 0; transition: 0.3s; z-index: -1; [/class] [class=txt] font-size: 10px; color: var(--txt); text-align: justify; margin-top: 8px; line-height: 14px; font-family: 'Roboto Slab' , serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class name=txt state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=header] color: var(--txt2); font-size: 11px; display: inline; margin-left: 5px; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: underline; [/class] [class=col] color: rgba(54, 54, 54, 0.9); display: inline; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=link] color: var(--txt2); font-weight: bold; display: inline; text-transform: uppercase; transition: 0.4s; [/class] [class name=link state=hover] color: var(--txthover); transition: 0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; transition: 0.3s; [/class] [script class=container on=init] addClass show textbox1 removeClass show textbox2 removeClass show textbox3 removeClass show textbox4 [/script] [script class=link1 on=click] addClass show textbox1 removeClass show textbox2 removeClass show textbox3 removeClass show textbox4 [/script] [script class=link2 on=click] removeClass show textbox1 addClass show textbox2 removeClass show textbox3 removeClass show textbox4 [/script] [script class=link3 on=click] removeClass show textbox1 removeClass show textbox2 addClass show textbox3 removeClass show textbox4 [/script] [script class=link4 on=click] removeClass show textbox1 removeClass show textbox2 removeClass show textbox3 addClass show textbox4 [/script] [div style="display: none;"].[/div] [div class=container] [div class=h1] [div class=title]title[/div][div class=subtitle]subtitle[/div] [/div] [div class=divide1][/div] [div class=outer] [div class="textbox1 txt"]text here

these are tabs; this home page is 'page 1', click the here for [div class="link link2"]page 2[/div] and [div class="link link3"]page 3[/div]. these can be moved and changed, and placed anywhere in the text on each page. make sure to follow the format they are currently in though.

[div class="link link1"]for page 1 (this current page)[/div]

[div class="link link2"]for page 2[/div]

[div class="link link3"]for page 3[/div][/div] [div class="textbox2 txt"][div class=header]HEADER[/div]

the 'col' class is used here to make text [div class=col]bolded[/div] and darker in colour.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec tortor libero, blandit in leo eu, varius porta massa. Sed pretium sapien et dignissim porttitor. [div class=col]Nunc[/div] rutrum condimentum pharetra. Vivamus semper [div class=col]enim in velit[/div] lacinia porta. Sed in justo non felis fermentum bibendum at quis urna. Maecenas vitae metus tincidunt, laoreet risus eu, vehicula dui. [div class=col]Nulla hendrerit[/div] maximus tempor. Vestibulum quis laoreet eros. Nam a sapien lorem. Curabitur varius urna elementum luctus gravida. Proin fermentum turpis ipsum. Etiam neque mauris, imperdiet ut euismod at, semper ac nisl. Nunc imperdiet bibendum eleifend. In interdum, risus nec condimentum venenatis, arcu tellus convallis ligula, a sagittis dui risus nec libero. Nam luctus enim et lectus tincidunt, et vestibulum ipsum ultrices.

click to go to [div class="link link3"]page 3[/div] or click here to go to [div class="link link1"]page 1[/div] again[/div] [div class="textbox3 txt"] click here for [div class="link link4"]page 4[/div], only accessible through this page. you can add more links, take this out etc. make sure when you add a page, you add a

[div class="textbox5 txt"]this is your page 4[/div]

as a new section in your code as well as copy and pasting the class and changing the number to 5 (or whatever number page), you will also have to add the script, but if you read the script already there, it should be easy to understand what you need to change. if not, pm me and i can walk you through it or do it for you.

[div class=header]LIST[/div]
› one
› two
› three
› four

[div class=header]LIST 2[/div]
› one
› two
› three
› four

[div class=header]NOTES[/div]
› this is a little notes section

Click here for [div class="link link2"]page 2[/div] and here for the [div class="link link1"]page 1[/div] page. [/div] [div class="textbox4 txt"][div class=header]PAGE 4 HEADER![/div]
this is your page only accessible through page 3

[div class=col]misc//[/div] you can put whatever here; use it as an extra addition to your character profiles.

Click here to go back to [div class="link link3"]page 3 [/div], or here for [div class="link link2"]page 2[/div] and here for the [div class="link link1"]page 1 (the home page)[/div]. [/div] [/div] [/div]

[class=mainone] height: 130px; width: 380px; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background-color: white; margin: auto; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 40px; border: 10px solid #DEF1F8; [/class] [class name=mainone state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=onetxt] padding-right: 100px; overflow-y: scroll; height: 130px; width: 380px; [/class] [class name=onetxt state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=textone] font-size: 12px; color: black; line-height: 20px; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; opacity: 0.6; [/class] [class name=textone state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [div class=mainone] [div class=onetxt] [div class=textone]please do not remove the credit - the heart at the bottom of the code, or the in-code credit.

i finally made a character sheet. get the code here; code. there is a lot of code in this one. i wrote a lot below, if you're confident with bbcode or you're not bothered about editing it, you probably wont need to read. its not mobile friendly, unfortunately! sorry

1. use the variables at the top of the code // there are small --img1:, --color-g-1: #hexcode things at the top of the code within the container class. use those to change the colours. the 'color-g-1/2' ones correspond to the yellow and pink colours. if you change the yellow, it will change all the yellow in the code. if you want to change one part specifically, find the class and take out the var(--color-g-1) (or whatever it is) and replace it with your standard hex # color.

2. the same goes for images!! // the images use the same code; change the links at the top of the code to change the images. they will apply themselves to the right div boxes. --gimg1 stands for 'gallery image 1' and so forth. --icon stands for icon, etc. there are some of those variables you will want to leave the same, but for the most, you should be fine changing them all.

3. adding new images/textboxes i'm pretty confident that you should just be able to copy and paste a new div etc and the sizing, positioning and such will all be correct. but in order to do so! make sure that you 1) add a new variable at the top of the code when doing images; --img1: url('link'); (replacing the 1 with whichever number you are on). 2) then copy and paste the class=img1 and class name=img1 classes, change the numbers in the class to match the variable you did. 3) now copy and paste the div boxes, there should be a [div class="imgpost img2" style="margin-top: 130px;"][/div] - if you use that, change out the number 2 to whatever number you are on. you can also copy and paste the caption div and replace the text.

4. everything else should be fine // enjoy. if you have any questions or need help with any part of the code, don't hesitate to ask! [/div] [/div] [/div] [class=container] --bg-color: #000; --color-g-1: #FFD91C; --color-g-2: #FF597D; --icon: url('https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2c/4b/20/2c4b20c273ca25f3e4326e82e286549a.jpg'); --name-title: #fff; --txt: #fff; --img1: url('https://i1.wp.com/www.kpopscene.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/solar-mamamoo-02.jpg?fit=720%2C720'); --img2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4e/53/e7/4e53e78704b4a73cbdeebd89d26d31c2.jpg'); --gimg1: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/5fab528507e6a419675668a7275e50eb/tumblr_p5v2v0Gxvu1v0q2rco4_400.png'); --gimg2: url('http://pa1.narvii.com/6746/0913e7961c6d0b0232579c5f106d8c5f31686434_00.gif'); --gimg3: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/2995f9ae47e692ff7bfd286b321127ad/tumblr_oiyk3kkCZk1vksaceo6_400.gif'); --gimg4: url('http://cfile1.uf.tistory.com/original/99B033455ABA7C242AC125'); --gimg5: url('https://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/19083212/solar.jpg'); --gimg6: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/63/48/e7/6348e736198b7fa88976143cbbcc1306.gif'); height: 400px; width: 550px; background-color: var(--bg-color); margin: auto; -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 1s; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=container state=hover] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 1s; cursor: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2wj9k9UPt1qfamg6.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=sidetitle] height: 50px; width: 400px; position: absolute; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 400px; transform: rotate(-90deg); transform-origin: 0% 0%; [/class] [class=title] text-align: center; font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 40px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 8px; text-transform: uppercase; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(0deg, var(--color-g-1), var(--color-g-2)); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transition: 1s; [/class] [class=icon] height: 110px; width: 110px; border-radius: 50%; position: absolute; margin-left: 100px; margin-top: 40px; background-image: var(--icon); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; border: 3px solid var(--color-g-1); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=icon state=hover] border: 3px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=nametitle] height: 24px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-left: 120px; margin-top: 170px; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--color-g-1); [/class] [class=nametxt] font-family: 'Ubuntu' , sans-serif; font-size: 14px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: normal; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--name-title); [/class] [class=quote] width: 180px; position: absolute; margin-left: 67px; margin-top: 205px; background-color: transparent; [/class] [class=quotetxt] font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 11.5px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1.2px; font-weight: normal; color: var(--txt); transition: 0.8s; [/class] [class name=quotetxt state=hover] color: var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.8s; [/class] [class=linkbox1] height: 17px; width: 60px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-top: 270px; margin-left: 90px; border: 1px solid var(--color-g-1); z-index: 1; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [class=linkbox1bg] height: 18px; width: 00px; background-color: var(--color-g-2); position: absolute; margin-top: 271px; margin-left: 91px; z-index: -1; transition: 0.7s; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=linkbox2] height: 17px; width: 60px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-top: 270px; margin-left: 160px; border: 1px solid var(--color-g-1); z-index: 1; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [class=linkbox2bg] height: 18px; width: 00px; background-color: var(--color-g-2); position: absolute; margin-top: 271px; margin-left: 161px; z-index: -1; transition: 0.7s; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=linkbox3] height: 17px; width: 60px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-top: 297px; margin-left: 90px; border: 1px solid var(--color-g-1); z-index: 1; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [class=linkbox3bg] height: 18px; width: 00px; background-color: var(--color-g-2); position: absolute; margin-top: 298px; margin-left: 91px; z-index: -1; transition: 0.7s; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=linkbox4] height: 17px; width: 60px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-top: 297px; margin-left: 160px; border: 1px solid var(--color-g-1); z-index: 1; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [class=linkbox4bg] height: 18px; width: 00px; background-color: var(--color-g-2); position: absolute; margin-top: 298px; margin-left: 161px; z-index: -1; transition: 0.7s; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=linkanim] width: 61px; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=linktxt] font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1.2px; padding-top: -1px; font-weight: normal; color: var(--txt); [/class] [class=heart] font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1.2px; color: var(--color-g-2); text-decoration: none; position: absolute; margin-top: 350px; margin-left: 150px; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=page1] height: 400px; width: 290px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-left: 260px; overflow-y: scroll; opacity: 0; transition: 0.4s; z-index: -10; [/class] [class=page2] height: 400px; width: 290px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-left: 260px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 0; transition: 0.4s; z-index: -10; [/class] [class=page3] height: 400px; width: 290px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-left: 260px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 0; transition: 0.4s; z-index: -10; [/class] [class=page4] height: 400px; width: 290px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-left: 260px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 0; transition: 0.4s; z-index: -10; [/class] [class=txt] font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: 1.1px; color: var(--txt); [/class] [class=show] z-index: 1; opacity: 1; transition: 0.4s 0.2s; [/class] [class=h1] height: 40px; width: 270px; border-bottom: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); position: absolute; margin-top: 10px; margin-left: 10px; [/class] [class=h1txt] font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 24px; color: var(--txt); opacity: 0.95; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=outer] height: 400px; width: 290px; overflow-y: scroll; position: absolute; padding-right: 30px; background-color: transparent; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=imgpost] height: 270px; width: 230px; margin-left: 25px; background-color: transparent; position: relative [/class] [class=img1] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--img1); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=img1 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=img2] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--img2); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=img2 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=caption] width: 230px; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--color-g-2); position: relative; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 25px; text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 10px; color: var(--txt); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=caption state=hover] color: var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=blankspace] margin-bottom: 40px; [/class] [class=textbox] width: 270px; background-color: transparent; margin-top: 10px; margin-left: 10px; position: relative; opacity: 0.9; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=h2] display: inline; font-size: 13px; line-height: 25px; border-bottom: solid 1px var(--color-g-2); [/class] [class=listtxt] margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 5px; font-size: 11px; [/class] [class=bulletpoint] display: inline; color: var(--color-g-1); font-size: 12px; [/class] [class=h3] display: inline; line-height: 18px; padding-bottom: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--color-g-1); [/class] [class=txtouter] height: 340px; width: 270px; margin-top: 55px; overflow-y: scroll; position: absolute; padding-right: 40px; background-color: transparent; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=galleryimg] height: 110px; width: 110px; background-color: transparent; margin-left: 18px; margin-top: 25px; -webkit-filter: grayscale(10%); [/class] [class=gimg1] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg1); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg1 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=gimg2] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg2); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg2 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=gimg3] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg3); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg3 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=gimg4] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg4); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg4 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=gimg5] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg5); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg5 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=gimg6] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg6); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg6 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [script class=linkbox1 on=mouseenter] addClass linkanim linkbox1bg [/script] [script class=linkbox1 on=mouseleave] removeClass linkanim linkbox1bg [/script] [script class=linkbox2 on=mouseenter] addClass linkanim linkbox2bg [/script] [script class=linkbox2 on=mouseleave] removeClass linkanim linkbox2bg [/script] [script class=linkbox3 on=mouseenter] addClass linkanim linkbox3bg [/script] [script class=linkbox3 on=mouseleave] removeClass linkanim linkbox3bg [/script] [script class=linkbox4 on=mouseenter] addClass linkanim linkbox4bg [/script] [script class=linkbox4 on=mouseleave] removeClass linkanim linkbox4bg [/script] [script class=page1 on=init] addClass show [/script] [script class=linkbox1 on=click] addClass show page1 removeClass show page2 removeClass show page3 removeClass show page4 [/script] [script class=linkbox2 on=click] addClass show page2 removeClass show page1 removeClass show page3 removeClass show page4 [/script] [script class=linkbox3 on=click] addClass show page3 removeClass show page1 removeClass show page2 removeClass show page4 [/script] [script class=linkbox4 on=click] addClass show page4 removeClass show page1 removeClass show page2 removeClass show page3 [/script] [div style="display: none;"]..[/div] [div class=container] [div class="sidetitle title"]mamammoo[/div] [div class=icon][/div] [div class="nametitle nametxt"]egoistic[/div] [div class="quote quotetxt"]j'ai beaucoup de mal de coeur,[/div] [div class="linkbox1 linktxt"]home[/div][div class=linkbox1bg][/div] [div class="linkbox2 linktxt"]persona[/div][div class=linkbox2bg][/div] [div class="linkbox3 linktxt"]history[/div][div class=linkbox3bg][/div] [div class="linkbox4 linktxt"]gallery[/div][div class=linkbox4bg][/div] [div class=heart][div style="display: inline; color: var(--color-g-2);"][/div][/div] [div class="page1 txt"] [div class=outer] [div class="imgpost img1" style="margin-top: 40px;"][/div] [div class=caption]tu sais, la vie est pleine
de hauts et de bas[/div] [div class="imgpost img2" style="margin-top: 130px;"][/div] [div class=caption]mais sans les bas,
les hauts ne veulent rien diree[/div] [div class=blankspace][/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="page2 txt"] [div class="h1 h1txt"]persona[/div] [div class=txtouter] [div class="textbox txt" style="margin-top: 0px;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin id felis non nunc pellentesque convallis. Vivamus tincidunt sapien eu dui feugiat, et scelerisque leo finibus. Vivamus eu tortor ligula. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin id felis non nunc pellentesque convallis. Vivamus tincidunt sapien eu dui feugiat, et scelerisque leo finibus. Vivamus eu tortor ligula.[/div] [div class="textbox txt"]
[div class=h2]likes[/div][div class=listtxt][div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] like 1
[div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] like 2
[div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] like 3 [/div]
[div class=h2]dislikes[/div][div class=listtxt][div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] dislike 1
[div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] dislike 2
[div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] dislike 3 [/div]
[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=h2]relationships[/div]
[div class=h3]character name[/div] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin id felis non nunc pellentesque convallis. Vivamus tincidunt sapien eu dui feugiat, et scelerisque leo finibus. Vivamus eu tortor ligula.

[div class=h3]character name[/div] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin id felis non nunc pellentesque convallis. Vivamus tincidunt sapien eu dui feugiat, et scelerisque leo finibus. Vivamus eu tortor ligula.

[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="page3 txt"] [div class="h1 h1txt"]history[/div] [div class=txtouter] [div class="textbox txt" style="margin-top: 0px;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin id felis non nunc pellentesque convallis. Vivamus tincidunt sapien eu dui feugiat, et scelerisque leo finibus. Vivamus eu tortor ligula. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin id felis non nunc pellentesque convallis. Vivamus tincidunt sapien eu dui feugiat, et scelerisque leo finibus. Vivamus eu tortor ligula.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin id felis non nunc pellentesque convallis. Vivamus tincidunt sapien eu dui feugiat, et scelerisque leo finibus. Vivamus eu tortor ligula. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin id felis non nunc pellentesque convallis. Vivamus tincidunt sapien eu dui feugiat, et scelerisque leo finibus. Vivamus eu tortor ligula. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin id felis non nunc pellentesque convallis. Vivamus tincidunt sapien eu dui feugiat, et scelerisque leo finibus. Vivamus eu tortor ligula. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin id felis non nunc pellentesque convallis. Vivamus tincidunt sapien eu dui feugiat, et scelerisque leo finibus. Vivamus eu tortor ligula.[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="page4 txt"] [div class="h1 h1txt"]gallery[/div] [div class=txtouter]
[div class="galleryimg gimg1"][/div] [div class="galleryimg gimg3"][/div] [div class="galleryimg gimg5"][/div]
[div class="galleryimg gimg2"][/div] [div class="galleryimg gimg4"][/div] [div class="galleryimg gimg6"][/div]

[/div] [/div] [/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back