Coders Code

The only issue I see atm (other than some people adding scrollbars for aesthetic purposes) is that the scrollbar doesn't show at all on mobile. Then again...

since when did I care about how things look on mobile òwó

since when did I care about how things look on mobile òwó

mobile?  what is this mobile you speak of?  we only believe in browsers here.

@Nano I don't even know what the hell I am coding right now, wanna see?!

It's an interesting look, but what would it be used for? o - o

I haven't a clue!  I've been doing nonsense codes today.  I had wanted to create a circle div with flex text to avoid that square shape, not possible though.

Also, should I name Yunn's role here as "Godfather of Coding"?  Lol

I haven't a clue!  I've been doing nonsense codes today.  I had wanted to create a circle div with flex text to avoid that square shape, not possible though.

Also, should I name Yunn's role here as "Godfather of Coding"?  Lol

Maaaybbeee o:

GDUSYIZDHASUID got my thread up (finally)

Maaaybbeee o:

GDUSYIZDHASUID got my thread up (finally)

Oh hey, it's another weeb confession...

disgusting

>w>

In all seriousness, if you know that your code will extend the screen of devices with smaller resolutions, it's suggested that you put an overflow around it. Apparently it counts as messing with site visuals and therefore breaking the site rules/html policy (I got a warning for this before ; - ; ).

Oh hey, it's another weeb confession...

disgusting

>w>

In all seriousness, if you know that your code will extend the screen of devices with smaller resolutions, it's suggested that you put an overflow around it. Apparently it counts as messing with site visuals and therefore breaking the site rules/html policy (I got a warning for this before ; - ; ).

I luckily haven't gotten a warning, but I have been going back and fixing issues regarding expanding smaller resolutions.  I learned that do not do anything with position:absolute unless it's for mobile size since overflow:auto doesn't do anything to those elements.  I forgot that some of my designs had that...

@Pyosimros Some things I've found out, night life will fuck up with overflow, and will cut off edges of divs, so make some cotainer divs a bit cushiony as needed.  Also % doesn't = overflow problem resolved.  Found one of mine % width designs still clipped over the side slightly.  

I luckily haven't gotten a warning, but I have been going back and fixing issues regarding expanding smaller resolutions.  I learned that do not do anything with position:absolute unless it's for mobile size since overflow:auto doesn't do anything to those elements.  I forgot that some of my designs had that...

Hm? I haven't really encountered an issue with the "position: absolute" messing with my stuff? I mean, my tabs seem to remain inside the extra div with overflow? o - o

Hm? I haven't really encountered an issue with the "position: absolute" messing with my stuff? I mean, my tabs seem to remain inside the extra div with overflow? o - o

Yeah for the design I did the overflow didn't work, so I ended up just redoing it.  I can send you the code if you want to look, but after trying a few things I just gave up for the time being.

Welcome to our cult hiding place.  

I brought an offering: W3's Code Validator

It's good for running your layouts through and catching errors. However, because the validator assumes you're inputting an entire page, it gets uppity if you don't start with the usual document declaration in the <head> section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back