• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accepting Requests Coded in Starlight [UNDER MAINTENENCE]

stellar.nova

queen of the stars
**UNDER MAINTENENCE DUE TO CODING MISHAPS**

Coded
in
Starlight

C . O . D . E . S
Character Sheets

In-Character Posts

Interest Checks

Others
R . U . L . E . S
★ You may use any one of my codes.

★ You may not remove my tag on any one of the codes. (I try not to make it too noticeable, so there shouldn't a problem.)

★ I don't really take requests, but if you're desperate, or you just really like my work, then feel free to ask.

★ I ask that you comment on here with a link to your finished product if you use one of my codes. I would like to see what you have done with it! Also, knowing that my codes are being used inspires me to make more!
G . R . E . E . T . I . N . G . S
Hello lovelies! I'm Starfish, but please feel free to call me Star. So, when I started with BBCode, I had one hell of a time trying to figure it out. Eventually, I was able to get the basics, but it still wasn't good enough to use. So I kind of gave up and started asking others if I could use their codes. As I did this, I began to discover that I really did understand how the codes work, and I have been able to make basic modifications to suit my styles. Now, however, I want to start delving into coding things myself, which is the purpose of this thread. Whatever I make, I will post here for free use. So, in all honestly, this is mostly here for me to showcase my work and to let you use it if you like it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★​
I . N . F . O
★ I most likely won't make phone compatible codes. If I do, then it's a happy accident.

★ All my codes are made on chrome at 75%.
S . C . H . E . D . U . L . E
★ I don't really have a set schedule, and to be very honest I am busy. Very very busy. That's what happens when you decide to be a theatre major.

Last edited:
I'm so happy and proud of you love! Your codes look amazing and they're gorgeous! Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back