• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Suggestion Code Text Editor

Caragia

The Lorekeeper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello denizens of RPNation!! I recently ran into some troubles with coding. My husband, who is in IT and codes for a living (i.e. bache scripting etc), gave me a hand. He suggested I use Sublime Text Editor. Then to allow editing for BBCode, he downloaded the BBCode Plugin for Sublime.

With this, it is SOOO much easier to code! I just wanted to impart this newfound knowledge to the rest of you! Happy coding!

Hey there,

Our reside[nt] BBCode Lord Lyro Lyro actually has an extension specifically made to work with RPNation's BBCodes. He also has created a custom coding language and program here to help with BBCoding. :3

Fable Fable That's an awesome resource! However for us noobs, coding in the little box that RPN supplies for users to reply to posts or create threads is very small. Especially for those who are doing extensive coding.

Caragia Caragia

Do you expand the box? You can actually increase it clicking (edit: and dragging) the 2 diagonal lines on the bottom right of the text field. :3

I have clicked them and the box stays in a rectangle about 3.5"/4" x 10". Sublime offers me a whole window seen here:

267014-f5c5e2141dc5f42164db05bc675dbf9c.jpg

I have clicked them and the box stays in a rectangle about 3.5"/4" x 10". Sublime offers me a whole window seen here:

267014-f5c5e2141dc5f42164db05bc675dbf9c.jpg
Weird. I can literally expand the text field to take up the entire tab window and even taller...

Plus I like the multiple tabs within the program so meh *shrugs*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back