• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed code machine go 𝙗𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧 (by uxie)

46. candy stripes

candy stripes

misc

tabs

hidden scrolls

uxie ®

please leave a like if you use ♡
please do not remove the credit.

this code was made in collaboration with nerdy tangents nerdy tangents !
please click the below to see their design!

a simple miscellaneous tabs code that's mobile-friendly! tabs are on the bottom, and the title and subtitle are static!
there's unfortunately a weird space between the title + subtitle and the body text on mobile which can't really be fixed to ensure better functionality, and also the title will cut off if it exceeds one line on pc! i am not quite good enough yet to be solving some of these issues, but maybe in the future? (*μ_μ)

as usual, all colours & fonts can be changed through variables at the top.
enjoy! (*^^*)♡

– uxie

title here

Subtitle Here

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus ac metus sit amet sapien lacinia finibus ornare at mi. In elementum molestie volutpat. Aliquam at ante laoreet, dapibus elit luctus, dictum urna. Suspendisse a sem sed lorem varius scelerisque. Ut a purus luctus, consequat turpis in, sagittis tellus. Aliquam magna ante, ultrices a suscipit sed, dapibus in turpis. Suspendisse et sem dolor. Cras nec malesuada erat, non congue ex. Donec sagittis augue ex, quis convallis ante vehicula varius. Maecenas porttitor, leo eget tempus consequat, sapien nulla suscipit turpis, in lacinia enim urna ac metus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Maecenas mi est, facilisis ut lacinia non, volutpat nec eros. Quisque a porta velit, vel tempus erat. Donec a aliquam ipsum.

bold we in bold!!!!
    Aliquam imperdiet turpis ut varius ullamcorper. Donec accumsan sapien sit amet mauris dictum, nec sollicitudin odio ullamcorper. Donec eu orci at nisi aliquam venenatis at nec neque. Suspendisse eu tellus nec eros auctor feugiat. Suspendisse congue volutpat dolor a dapibus. Cras suscipit vestibulum diam, vel rhoncus nisi efficitur eget. Donec at fermentum erat, vel accumsan ante. Aenean malesuada mauris quis ex laoreet, non laoreet enim maximus. Nunc vitae mauris aliquam risus ullamcorper vestibulum sed ut turpis.

Fusce quis diam tellus. Proin augue augue, convallis vel mi interdum, tincidunt posuere ex. Suspendisse fringilla augue ut iaculis vestibulum. Donec sagittis suscipit massa et vehicula. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Quisque sit amet lacinia nulla. Quisque at felis eleifend urna auctor euismod. Integer commodo quam suscipit, dapibus magna semper, ullamcorper orci. Nullam egestas diam at vestibulum mattis. Donec varius semper bibendum.

tab title

tab title

tab title

tab title

tab title

tab title

♡design by nerdy tangents, coded by uxie♡

accepted!

uxie ®

thank you for the request! please expect a dm in the near future with further details (* ^ ω ^)

as a heads-up to all others, my requests are still open! some might just take longer!

Uh....excuse me if I create a mockup can I request something? Also how should I make a mockup? Can I draw one? I'm really sorry if I'm burning your time by reading this

Uhm...hello! I'm a bit new to this but if I wasn't any trouble for you could I have a request. If not I understand completely

Mockup
I made this....it's not that good
Add a heading.png

Colors
Background: #1B1B1D
Acordian thingy: #545454
Image placeholder thing: #767679
Other than that I just used white

Fonts
None

Functionality
Pretty simple. I just want something so I can put text in the little accordion things and when you click it a little white bar appears under it to signify it's open

»»—- announcement —-««

accepted!

uxie ®

thank you for requesting! i'll get started on your code soon, so please expect a dm in due time with some more details!

also as a heads up to all! i'll be closing requests temporarily. this shop will go on a kinda-hiatus, though i may choose to post some of my own codes at a later date. it'll probably be open again at some point, but i don't know when yet. thanks! ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

47. chocolate cookie

chocolate cookie

misc

tabs

hidden scrolls

uxie ®

this code was made in collaboration with Clan Ize Clan Ize !

i hate tabs
a simple-looking code that gave me a massive headache but ended up pretty cool! i gave a shot at making pseudo accordions with tabs since it bothered me that i couldn't give accordion buttons margins and i think it looks okay,, could be better but i had to really mess around with it. i miss bbcode+ sm

each tab button toggles the opening and closing of the accordion, and there's a hidden scroll on the left box as well as all textboxes, in case you have super long content. it's pretty customisable since you can just copy each tab to make a new one easy or just delete it! so yay ヽ(・∀・)ノ one more request to clear on the backlog!

hope you enjoy (≧◡≦) ♡

– uxie

text

More Text

tab title
  • h

tab title
  • h

tab title
  • h

tab title
  • h

♡design by clan ize, coded by uxie♡

um what the heck this thread is amazing??? im in loveeee posting here to keep track if that's okay

thank you for the kind words! you can also click the watch button at the top of the page to be notified whenever i post something new (´ ω `♡)

48. mondrian

mondrian

placeholder

uxie ®

loosely inspired by this psd template
a simple addition to the fancy placeholder club! hopefully easy to use and looks pretty on mobile too. haha imo ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

this one was made a while ago, but i didn't bother to post it even though neatening up placeholders are,, so easy because of how short the codes are. but it's here now (o˘◡˘o)
as always, all fonts, images and colours are customisable via variables! not many comments needed, just follow the * * * and little instructions to know where to put your content in. yay!

hope you like! (´• ω •`) ♡

– uxie

clio acidalia

# cassiopeia

# park sora

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
49. an almanac

an almanac

interest

tabs

hidden scrolls

uxie ®

this code was made in collaboration with s o u r s o u r !

the final request of this shop, at least for a while! (*^.^*)
this is mobile-friendly but it looks a little stupid on mobile, unfortunately 人(_ _*) at least all the content is legible! otherwise, this is a nice little book-based interest check. while the background is swappable, i'd advise again doing so simply because the content has been tailored to match the image used. if you want to make changes to it, save the image and edit it, then upload that one instead.

please keep your eye out for something new coming along in due time ( ̄ω ̄)/
hope you like! (*^^*)♡

– uxie

• filler. ignore!

Minulle & Sons

Purveyors of the Finest Books:

a fantastical
    book-hopping adventure

filler. ignore!

The World

Rules

Characters

References

Lauri Minulle.

♡design by s o u r, coded by uxie♡

accepted!

uxie ®

the design looks so pretty and im excited 2 start work!!!
thank u for the request (@^◡^) plz expect it soon the code machine is brrring at hyper speed these days

May I use this for an rp? I mean.. the way you leave messages like this? An rp im in is looking for a mobile friendly code that has a character name and picture so the rpers have a clearer idea of whom they're interacting with..

May I use this for an rp? I mean.. the way you leave messages like this? An rp im in is looking for a mobile friendly code that has a character name and picture so the rpers have a clearer idea of whom they're interacting with..

hey! i'd unfortunately like to keep this for personal use, sorry! all the best with your rp ^_^

50. finsta

finsta

ic

tabs

hidden scrolls

uxie ®

this code was made in collaboration with dreamglow dreamglow !

dragged myself from the grave to post this but here. a matching ic for all for the gram, very closely inspired by the layout of an unnamed app, you would not be able to tell which one but it rhymes with finstagram! ( ˙▿˙ )

switch to the main contents of the post by clicking (more comments) and the little icons on the second tab toggle between the character details! it should be mobile-friendly for most devices, but feel free to let me know if you run into any issues! (´・ᴗ・ ` ) there's also a teeny little surprise feature that you can use, so if you end up using this code check it out (✯◡✯)

goodnight. hope you like! ♡(。- ω -)

– uxie

4:20

• Uxiegram

420,000 likes

username
    (cont. in comments) the resolve to forget you wavers from one wind, as if the promise to erase you was a lie as well.

View all 69 comments

9:06pm

TOM FROM SCHOOL

is my contact name still "from school" on your phone

♡requested by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

all for the gram

cs

tabs

hidden scrolls

uxie ®

this code was made in collaboration with dreamglow dreamglow !

edit (30.03): minor edits and updated hosting site

ayo.... mobile-friendly cs check ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶
this is a character sheet code that features four content tabs and a cover page, inspired by the aesthetics of instagram! thank you to dreamglow for submitting hella requests.
since her previous code seemed to really appeal to the masses, i decided to take it upon myself to make this one mobile-friendly even though she didn't ask for it, in hopes that it'll be used a ton while still being accessible hehe (´• ω •`)
it's been a while since i've challenged myself with a request, and i'm really pleased with how this one turned out, even tho some of the dynamic elements are funhouses compared to their pc mirror counterparts ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ! it's okay. i'm working on it!! (o˘◡˘o)

as always, all colours and pictures are customisable with variables, and i've left a number of comments to help you along the way. keep an eye on "--color-3" -- i think that'll be the one you'll change the most ( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ )
also, credits 2 @Nano for the very clever trick to maintain image aspect ratios across devices (´꒳`)♡

hope you like! (⌒▽⌒)♡

– uxie

username

• filler tab. ignore!

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

hiiii i was wondering if i could use your beautiful code for a character use?? its okay if not ^^

hello?

uxie ®

edit: duly noted........ see u guys soon x

┬┴┬┴┤・ω・) it's been a while.....,,

um hehe i like to suffer, so i'm considering opening this up for requests again.... but i wanted to sniff out the market a lil'. so if you're here reading this and think you might like to use the code machine,, could you please leave a react so i know?

thank you (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like to request one as well and I have no idea how to code, so I'll try by best to explain how I want it to look.

Sorry if this is too hard to incorporate btw, but I thought it'd be cool if you could

Į̴̴̷̶̶̷̸̵̷̵̶̷̸̸̵̷̸̶̸̶̷̸̴̸̴̴̴̸̷̷̵̶̶̶̸̵̶̵̶̸̷̵̶̡̨̡̡̨̧̡̢̧̱̣̗̤̳̯͉̞͕̦͖̣̤̘̰̗̠̱̙̫̟̺̹̠̠͎̖͉͈͖̰̲͔͖͔̬̮̦͉̣̱̮̫̫͖̟̺̠͈͖͉͚̬͈͇͖͚̻̳͈̼͇̳̖͍̜͚͉̳̖͇̖̟̖͔̜̦̞̹͕̻̜̩̗́͗̂̿̽͂̿̉̒̿̓̾̽̈̄͛͛̏̓̃̏̊͒͐̎̇́̋͌̽̓̄̆̽̍̒̑̄̇̈́̌̅́̓̑̓̍̌̂̿͋̄̐̓͛̄̒̊̑̀̓̏̾́̐̆͛̀͒̈̀̒̑͑̊́͐̄̄͊́͒̏̌̌̅͑̿̃̀͒̇̑̑̌̂̅͒̈́̕͘̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅf̶̷̵̶̸̶̵̸̴̷̴̶̷̴̷̴̶̶̴̸̸̨̨̢̬͍̜̙̘̲̰̪̠̪͙̩͍̹̬̣̙̱͉͖̮͈̹͖̳̤̞̭͖͇͍̲̫͈̙̠̝̰̉̐̀̒̂̿̎͐͌̈́̐͛̈́͐̋̈́̀́̌̽̌͆͆͌͂̆͒́̎͗́͋̄̌̋̒̒̇̄̕̕̕͘͜͜͠͝͝͝ ̷̴̵̶̶̸̸̷̶̵̷̶̶̵̴̴̴̸̸̸̷̢̨̨̨̛̙̯̗̱͍̼̱͓̼̠̪̳͎̣̬̫̖͙͈̱̫͈̳͕͓̻̭̻̪͎̥͕̩͍̑͐̉̈̓̾͊̿̾̓̎́̄̈́́̊̎̑͒̈́̅͆̐̃̎̋̇͋̓̈́̿̆͛͆̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅą̶̶̸̶̴̷̴̵̴̷̷̴̴̵̷̴̸̵̸̶̷̵̵̶̸̵̴̵̴̷̵̴̸̴̶̷̷̸̷̸̷̴̸̴̷̸̸̵̶̷̸̴̶̶̵̷̶̸̷̵̵̸̸̴̴̵̡̨̢̨̧̧̧̡̡̧̧̢̢̨̨̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̟̯̣͖͙̜͈̮̮̻͍̲͙͎͔̭͚̱̤̩͖̻̤̲̣̯̰̺̝̯̝͉̥̹̳̦̗̞͈̲͈̫̟̹̘͇̲̘̖̻̹͎͈̞̹̰̜̬̦͚̤͍̖̹̗͈̼̱͖̥̟͖͍͈̱̖̻̦̻͔̼̞͎̲͎̯̟͖̤͓͉̩͎̼̠̩̜̣̮̞̤̣̤̩̰̺̱̟͓͚̰͓̜̪̦̬͙͓͓̗̟̹̠̖͙̏̐͋̂̎͒̒̿̊͊͊͌̔͒͑́́͆͑̀́̔͑͆̾̔̊̀̿̔̌̈̈́̿̀͂͛́̃͌̓̊̊̍̍̂̏̉̈͋͑̈̈́̋̿̌͗̌̊̇͗͂̆̈́͐̀̓̏͛̐̅̓̎̏̔̍͗͑̉̈́́͌̓͛̅̂̌̑̂̈́̑͐̊̀͒̒͆̉̅͐̃̏͊͗̔̈̽͋̉̍̎̈̃̌͗͋̈̊̔̆̈̋̄͐̊̑̉͐̓́̚͘̕̚̚͘̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅn̷̴̸̶̸̷̵̶̵̷̶̵̵̸̶̸̷̢̛̛̠̭̞̤͓̝͓͉̻̠͔̯͕̩͍̪̱͈͓̼͔͍̙͕̩̭͙͖̤̙̭̥͕̦̝̝̫̣̳͛̏̈͐͌͌̄̊͋̊͂̑̾̇̑̏̏̎̎̊̐̈́͗̍̊̀̀̽͐̌̕͝͠͝͠͝y̴̴̸̶̴̸̴̶̵̵̸̴̸̵̷̴̸̵̶̷̵̸̸̴̴̸̶̵̵̸̴̶̵̶̶̶̸̴̶̸̶̶̶̷̸̴̴̴̵̶̴̵̴̴̸̵̸̸̷̸̷̸̸̷̵̴̵̷̵̷̵̷̴̨̢̡̨̡̡̢̢̧̧̨̨̢̢̢̧̛̛̛͈̩̙̲̠͍͇̟̺͕̯̪̼̪̰̰̱̫̩̙̩̣͉͙͚̮͇̩̹̹̱̩̹̟͍̠͎̠̜̲͇̮͈͓͙̠̠͓̝̱̝̤̫̞̫̪̲̝͚͚̼̳͇̲͔̯̲̣̙̖̟̭̮͉̲̳̪̣͉̗͙̖̩͉͉̰̝̺̺̬̖͎̻̪̩͙͚̠̣͉̘̻̞̗̣̫̤̮̩̭̬̞̰̻͎̖̳̤͚̟̝͉̘̼͎̩̩̥͖̭̯̩̗͎̮͈̟̻̣̰͍̲̺͎̖̤͓͎̦̳̣̘̟̤̦̲̤̭̗̝̟͖̮͔̩͇͙̘͓͐̂̋͊̊͋͑̈́̂̅̃̀̅̍̓̒́̄͊̋̐͂͂̋̐͗͛͋̀̍̅̾̿́͂͋͒̉̿̈́͋͑̿́̆̂̈́̿̉̊̽̀̓̒̾̀̃̾̓̐̄̉̿̃̉͂͛̊̀̏̆͂̀̍͐͆͑̿̌͂̔̄̆̂̐͆̈̉̋̓̈́̈̌̑̒̋͂͗͌̑͗̍̃̆̀̈́̍͌̓̈́̄̇̏͛̊̀̈́̉̄̆͛͐͊̆̐͆̍̄̂̀́̿̈̂̔̉̈́̚̚͘͘͘̕͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅơ̷̷̴̵̶̸̸̶̶̷̵̶̵̴̷̷̸̴̴̴̷̷̶̶̷̶̸̸̵̵̶̶̵̸̴̶̧̢̧̨̧̢̨̨̡̛̦̼̻͉̖̮̜̹͖͈̱̻̝̟͍̼̩̬͉̭̤͚̣̲̫͕̙̜̺͕̣̤̘̼͙̯̱̥̯̙̯͎̞̠͕̫̜̠̮̣̗̱̮̺͔̥̩̙̘͍̱̪̠̲̳͉͚͕̞̖͙̻̬͚̳̪͉̹̝̑̀̀͗̋͛̉̆͋̈́͊̌̌͒̀̑̂̓͋̓͂̊̈́̑̾̐͒̅͌͋̏͗̐̃͊̈́͂̀̉̈́́͋̂̏́͑̑̀̐̑̊͒͂̐̉͆̆̅͆̏͒̆̓̒͆̂͗̋̇̕̚͘̕̚̚͘̚͜͜͠͝͝ͅn̸̶̵̷̴̵̵̶̸̴̵̵̵̷̵̷̶̶̷̶̶̶̵̷̴̸̸̵̵̴̶̸̷̵̴̸̴̵̴̷̷̵̴̴̶̶̸̴̶̴̷̸̴̸̷̸̸̶̶̵̶̨̨̡̨̢̡̨̨̡̡̧̢̢̡̢̨̧̛̛̛̛͍͈͍̝͕̘̬̙͉̹̖̗̲̯͉͙̝̗̣̥͙͔͖̳̫̗͙̫̠̯͙̩̙̣͙͇̝̻̰̠͇̩̥͙̳͍͇̹̦̟̥̺͖̣̖̳̖̗̳̰͓̯̙͚̦͙̙͉̺̜̹̦͇̱̼̹̹͙̘͖̼̠͇̯͎̭͚͔̗̭͓̠̪͈̦̳̤̣̤̟̝͎̦̙͙̤͕͇̺̙̯̼̞̱̣̼̗͈͓̥͉̹̞̲̫̑̀̍̀̇̄̑́̽͛̀͊̑̎̈́̾͆̓̽̀̇͛̀̈́̓̅͋̎̏̅̈́͊̍͌͆̍̉͂͗̐̽̍́͐̽͐͊̊́́̑͛̋̔̆̍̍̎̇̂̈́͐͑̿̏̅͊̇̆̏͛̆͊̅͒̋͂͊̓͐̈́̑̇́̑̄̐̒̏͆̑̆̇̃̉̇̈́́͂̈̑̈̍̅̄̑̏́́̊͐̄͂͑̽̈́̑͆̎͐̉̊̔̂̋̔͆̈́̀͘̕̕̚͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅę̵̶̴̶̷̸̶̸̵̶̵̸̶̴̶̴̸̸̶̶̸̵̵̵̷̷̶̴̸̶̷̸̴̷̶̸̸̸̸̷̷̶̶̸̴̸̷̴̷̸̷̵̴̵̵̵̸̡̢̨̨̨̡̧̢̨̡̧̧̨̡̢̧̡̧̨̨̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̟͖̙͇̰̲͎͍͕͚̦̗̖͓̮̫͇̗̠̝̟̪̻̟͓̻͖̳̖̫̮͈̜̟̻̯͕͎̲̟̞̞̦̯̥̻̙̲̭͙̜͕̯̤͔̥̞̠̙͙̟̪̻̻̬̳̙͍̤̥̜̺̜͍̩̙͇̳̳̦̬̹͎̹͍̣̬̟͖̻̥̘̟̼͉̜̣̲͈̞͓̬̣̝̠̬̮̗̯͇͍̫̺̘͎̲͖̙̳̤͓̫̦̱̲̯̝̩͉̪̲̻̟̗̞̟͔̺͖̘̭̽̾͛̅̂̂̌̉̈͂͐́̃͗̌̓̓̈́͆̾͐̄̐̃̓̿͂͑̏͂̇̇͑͒͋͛͛̈́̅͑̾́́́͂̇̂̂̏́̓̇̍̌͌̿̉̒͛͌̓̌̓͑̒̓͒̽̋͌̌̃͑̓̈́̀̂̾̈͆̇͌̈́̉̎̋͋̋̏͊̍̅̇͑͂̔̊̿͊̓͛̋̆̒̅̎́͘̚̕̕̕̚͜͜͠͠͠͠ ̸̵̴̴̸̴̴̷̷̶̸̸̸̵̶̴̸̵̷̷̶̸̶̷̶̸̸̵̸̶̨̨̛̝̞͈̫͈̺͚͙̜̖̼̬̝̥̠̲̺̱̮͚͇͓̳͈̖̦̪̰͔̠̞͇͖̫̱̜̫͙͉̙̗͔̠̝̘̦̥̗͙̲͋̑͑̊̉̌͐̅͆͌͗̈̿̇̓̊̀̇̾͒͌̄̿̊͌̔̂̽̏́̆̅͌̍͛͂̽͆̃͋̐̿̏̃͂́̐̔̎͌͋̂̾̏̅̓͗͒́͌́̑̂̕͘̚͘͘͘̚͘͘͜͜͠͠ͅͅͅͅs̵̴̵̵̷̸̸̵̴̴̷̷̶̷̴̴̴̷̷̵̶̵̸̶̵̵̴̷̸̴̸̵̵̶̴̶̷̶̶̶̷̸̴̴̵̵̢̧̨̢̧̧̡̡̡̧̢̨̡̨̢͖̰̥̯̯̼̻͓̺̻͈̪̥̣̼͔̟̭̖̭͎̪̺̘̺͚̬̳̰̗̗̭̹̱̜̮͇̤̼̖͉̲̠̺͈̩̬͙̭̖̣͔͈̖̼̬͙͈̻̼̣͓̤͍̦̮͚͇̞̙̱͖̪̖̻̳̮͇͔̟͔̩̗͈̦̦͉͙̻̟̪̜̞͇̘̹͍̖̰̠̘̱̳̗̙̹͎̝̫͚̜̖̞̮̈̓̈́̅̂̉̔̋͐̊̆͛͐͂͋́̉̂̽̅̋̿̌̈̄͆̈́͛̍̾̄̇͆̈̏̀͂͌͂̽͋̈́̒̀̏̿̀̏̍͂̏͂̓͆̔̑͐̈́̀̌̽̀͊͗͒̓̀͐̂̓͗́̈́̑̄͗͘̚̚̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅư̸̸̴̶̷̸̶̵̶̷̷̶̴̶̷̸̶̸̴̸̶̵̴̷̷̶̴̴̷̷̴̷̶̶̸̸̵̸̵̶̷̸̢̧̨̨̡̧̡̧̧͎̫̩̳̳̲̝̙͕̩̹̮̼͇̜͍͍͓͚̱̬̰̭̩̲̳̞͓͍͉͓̹̖͖̬͍̗̰̣̰̞̳͇̖̼̪̦̞͚̠̼͈͈̻̲̼͚̺̰͓̺̦̺̠͈̱̜̙͎̜̖̬̳̣̼͇͙͚̳̗̖͈̠̺̳͉̲̘̲̱͍̲̙̫̖̙̟͊̀̒̀̒̃̑͌͂̑̈́́̉̌̏̍̿̍̌̔̑̒̇̈́̍͂͆̾̌̽̾̊̑͐͒̾͊̒͒͆̓̃͂̃̄̆͛̈́̄̊̆̉̍̓͆̀̈́̆͑̓͌̀̉͊̐̾͑͒̌̒͆̈́̎̊̈́̿͗͂̂̇͌͋̈͊͒̊̄̔͑̿̓̎͂͘͘͘̕̕̕͘̕͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅc̶̸̷̴̴̶̵̶̷̵̷̸̷̴̶̷̸̷̶̡̢̨̧̘̝͎̝̤̲̜̩̘͚̭̝̻͎̟͙͔̳̯͎͙͎̞̖͕͍̪̬̹͇̖̫̬͕͙̬̱̤̜̭̮̬̿͋̊̍͂̓̉̆̇̾̊̊̂̎̆̎̓̌͐͌̉̆̀̂̔̋͊̉̏̍̓͗̂̆̕̕͜͜͜͝͝͝c̷̸̴̵̶̵̵̷̴̸̷̸̷̸̴̵̴̸̵̵̸̶̷̴̶̷̷̶̷̸̶̵̸̴̵̸̸̶̷̴̶̶̸̴̴̵̶̵̷̸̵̶̸̴̸̴̷̵̵̶̷̶̷̴̸̴̶̸̶̵̸̸̷̷̴̶̵̴̵̴̵̵̶̷̷̢̡̧̧̡̡̨̧̡̧̡̡̧̡̢̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̹͉͔͔͖͖͍͉̤̰͉̟̺̙̱̟̤͕̞͎̫̬͔̞̦͕͇͔̳̲̩̠̗̣͔̣͙̯̣̬̲̹͉̱̱͕̰͉͎̱̠̫͔͍̳̹̫͈̘̜̹͕̟͉͙̪̤̼͈̭̯̻͓̱̦̱͔̼̥͚͙͇̝̞̪̖͉̼̮͍̦̘̺̫͉̳̥͎̰̗̺̜̙̱̗̞̩̦̦̤̳̖̙̤͙͖͓͍̩̼̭̩̥̻̼̲̮̼̼̩̯̣̭̗̯̣̗̤̱̟̰̥̥͖̞̦̻̘̭͈̦͙̞̱͙̱̣͈͙͚̘̻̜̤̟̼͇̳̫̻͔̩̝̻̺̲̉̈́̃͂̈͗͒̏̎̌̿͋̾̃́́͑̌̆̇̾̋͊͋̈́́͑̀̏̌͐́͊͐̅͌̑̊̈́̇̉̃̽͂͗̋̐͌̈́͂̄̐́̎̾̈̍͊͌̄͒̓͌̄̅̅̏͌̇̒̽̀̀̎̀̇̀̎̀͊͊̊̓͊̓̾͌͆͆̈́͐̒̈́̓̇̑͛̆͛̀͊̉̉͑̓͂̐̇̇̉̏̌̅͂͛̃̓̀͑̾̃̿͌͋̉̒̀̋̌̏̊̀͛̊̅̃̓̇̍̿͊͒͐̒́̇̌̉̌́̇̽́̇̉͗̓̿̏̀͋̾͆͋͒͛͑͑͘̚̚̕̚̕̕̚̕̚̕͘̚̚̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅȩ̷̷̵̴̴̷̷̷̴̸̴̷̶̵̸̶̵̴̶̷̷̶̷̴̷̷̷̶̷̴̴̸̷̵̴̷̷̶̧̡̢̨̛̛̰̥͚̼̤̣̯̠͕͕̙̗̤̮̭̜͉̰̞̣͈̟̯̘͖͓̲͙̹̥̝͕̘͈̳͇̣̤̥͚̟̹͕͚͖̩̘͈͉̠̰̻̯̗̫̲̫̺͉̥̦̜͍̞̯̱̭͓͉͚͇̬͐͑̃͋̃́́̾͗̈́́̀̋̈̆͂͛̾̐̄̅̍̌̆̀̇͆̾̋̍̀́͆̈́͊͑͐͂͌̈͒͊̿͆̈́̒̆̋́̌̾̀̀͌̇͋̀̃͐͂̑͂̂́̄͑͛̒̏͂͌͌̊͑̀͒̌͌̐͒̑̾̏̾͗̂̓̐̕̕̚͘͘̕̚̚̕͜͜͠͝͝͠ş̷̵̶̷̵̴̴̵̴̵̵̸̶̷̸̶̸̸̸̶̷̷̴̴̴̵̶̷̷̵̴̴̸̶̵̶̵̴̴̵̷̷̶̸̶̷̶̶̸̶̷̸̶̨̢̡̨̡̢̧̛̛̭̘͈͙͎̗̘̪̬̞̻͔̤̯̮̼̱̲̗̜̣̬͍͎̼̠̺͇̺͉̠̘̯̞̘̩̙͔͉̯̳̥͓̲̜͉̲͓̮̖̖͕̣̺̪̲̳̩̮̦̣̣͖̫̫̠̠̺͔͍͙͙̱̞̮̤̼̙̥͓̪̪͕̦͈̭̮͇̪̲͔̪͍̜̗͚͕̖̝͚̮̗̞̤͓̳̹̭̦̝̭̙̭̪̲̖͍͖͈͈̩̻̮͇̼̙̂̿͋͑́̊̀̓̌͊̓̓̋͒̾̀̋͆̐͒̇̐̓̊̐̽̈́̎̍̏̈́̈́̃͒͌͂̾͌̃̇͆̆̆̎̌̓͊̋͋̐͗̈́̉̽̄͌̉͐̈́̊͐̈͆̀́̽̈̿̒̄̾̅͊̄̐̈́̓͆̋̓̈́̊̓̀̉̈͐͒̓̌̏͘̕̚͘̕̚̕͘͘̕̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅs̴̶̴̵̶̶̸̵̵̵̵̶̴̷̴̷̵̷̵̷̵̷̵̷̸̸̵̶̶̵̵̷̴̵̴̸̵̸̷̴̵̸̸̴̴̵̸̴̸̷̷̴̸̵̵̴̷̡̢̨̨̨̡̨̨̨̢̧̧̧̧̢̢̡̧̛̛̖̮̜̬̦̺͇̗̤̱̤̻̼̙̜̙̦͍̯͚̮̰̗̩͍̮̻̼̱͇̘͈̹̭̣̯̫̖̜͓̹͎̱͓͚͍̤͕̺͉͈̗̟̭͕̜̫̺̟̟̱̙̥͉̞̫͚̳̦̮̼̠̼̪͇̫̮͓̗̝͍͈̦͙̙̫̟̦̟̙͉̩̞̖͔̝̜͖̟̜͇̯̻͍͚̼͖̦̭̟̭͔̖̞̰̺̪̫̙̘̰͉̲̞̪͇̼͉̼͚̭̟͍̖̝͉͆̎̽̈́͆͒̅̾̈̐̅̀̐̾́͊̽͋̀̉́͊͆̃̀͊́̓̄͊͊͛̎̇͂͋̈́̽͂̾̒̀̓͋̏̀̓͛̉̃̈́̍̐͌̈̅̋̆̃͒̎̊͆̀̀̔̿̍̍̈́̊̿́̉̈́̇͌͊͑̾̀͊̋̅̏̇͗̈́̐̃̍̈́̊̏̉͆̿̉̋̄̆̿̾̆̿̀̉̂́̍̉̈́̊͛̃̕͘͘̕̕̚͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅf̷̶̷̷̶̷̵̶̶̵̸̵̷̶̵̸̴̶̵̸̷̴̵̷̴̵̵̶̷̵̸̷̶̷̸̸̷̵̸̴̷̴̵̸̵̸̷̸̵̵̷̷̵̷̵̶̵̸̴̴̴̷̵̷̶̸̴̸̵̵̸̶̸̶̵̷̶̴̸̸̵̶̷̸̵̷̸̵̸̷̶̵̷̶̸̶̸̷̷̴̵̷̵̡̨̧̨̧̢̡̧̢̨̢̢̢̨̨̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̭̝̥̭̗̙̳͉͚̻̤͖̠͇̙̮͕̼̬͍̟̙̖͙̻̱̣̳̫̪̭̪͎̮̦̖̪̠̩̮̼͓̮̜̯̩͈͔̰͇̺̣̮̠̬̬̥͖̼̲̯̠̠͎̰̭̼͙̳͍͇̪̼̬̞̲̗̣̪̹͇̬̳͓̻̜̭̭͖͕̰̗̖͔̣̞̯̠̭̭̤͉̹̙̭͕̜͕͍̬͔̖̱̞̩̳̖͖̩̥̮͔̰̥͈̯̭̘̻͖͖͎̻͉͓͇̲̩͈̰̹̘̦͓̰͚͕̝̳̞̻̯̪͎͎͙͚͍͈̻̜̻͉̮͓̩̮͎͔̣̝̮̘͍̱͔̥̰̬͍̞̱̳̥͚͇̯̱̣͉̱̙̘̞̪̫͕̣̹͙̝̰̠̮͓͇̬͔̞̄̂̃̔̏̏̇̎̎̏̔̆͂̈́͋̉̃̀̓̇͂̉͌͆̊̀̾̀͆̎̌͌̊͌̆̍͗͊̈́̓̈́͌̍̋̀͂̓̌͑̀͑́͛͒̌͂͛̑̑̃̌͗̈́͐̏́͑͂͑͛̔̊͋̇͂́̍̅̊͂͆́̄̏̀͋̑̅͊͂̽͂͗̓̇̀̈̽̀́͂̓́̈̀̊̏̾̑̏͐̈́̈́̆̐̎͂̔̌̐̈͊̏̇̏̀̋̍̓͒̀̋̉̌̑̅̒̌͋́̿̐̌̓̀͑̀̅̄̅̂̂̄͂̋̊̿̿̽͛̒͐̂̋͑͂̇̈́̓̀̅̽͗͊̋͐͊̂͛̒͂͌̏̈́̾̋͐͋͑̓̃͌͂͊͒̏͐̅̾́̉̉̔͋̀͆̀̿͋̈̌̍̕̚̚̚̚̚̕̕̕͘̕̕͘̚͘̕̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅừ̶̶̵̵̸̵̵̴̴̶̶̴̸̷̵̶̸̵̶̷̴̷̶̵̷̴̵̷̶̶̶̸̶̵̷̵̶̷̶̷̴̶̸̵̶̵̵̴̷̵̵̸̶̴̷̷̴̴̴̴̴̴̴̷̵̵̴̸̵̷̢̧̡̢̨̨̢̢̨̨̢̡̧̨̨̧̻̼̹̠̠̣̳̪̥̟̺̯̩̥̻̮̠̥̹̹̫͙͎̜̼̺̲̖̱̹̱͕̲̤̟̹̺̰̟͍̖̤̞̝͉̹̩͈̗̱͕̜͕̣͔̼̖̖̺͉̖͚̪̞̱͍̰͚͍̦̳̝̬̺̲̳̦̻̠͇͓͕̳̱͍͙̞͉͎̪͇̥͓̮͍̪͎̩̘͈͉͎͖̤̪̩̭͇̹̙͓̝̖͙͙̮̞͖͉̪̰̳̞̦̹̺͉̬̪͎̠̭̙̦̲̲͍̘̰̺͈̠͖̼͖̮̲̫̅͌̋̽̏̌̄̅͒̌̾͒̇̍̈́̂͆̀̋̄̃̉̈̀̒̉̈̅̐̾̀̋͛̄́̒̃̅̓̎̈́͌̋̆͛̔̒̿͌́̊͑̾̂̑̔̔̎͒̀̀̈́̉̉̀̈́̆͌̒̔̏́̽̎̈́̆̀͋̈́̊̒͒̇͊͋̇̈́̈̍̾͋̍̆͂͌̓̀̏̊̌́̀͂̽̓̂̀̋̉̀͋̉̈͐̌̔͑͛̄͑́̀́̑̑̊͗̈́̎̓̾̔̀̀̌͘̕̕̕̚̕̕̕͘̚̚̕̕̚͜͜͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅl̵̶̵̴̸̶̵̸̶̶̴̷̴̷̶̵̴̴̴̷̶̵̶̸̴̸̶̷̸̷̷̴̴̵̴̶̸̶̵̵̷̴̶̶̸̴̷̨̧̧̡̢̧̨̧̡̡̨̡̛̛̪͇̯̱̬͍̬̖̗̯̺͉̗̼͔̬͕̣͈͚̙͇̺͇̳͈̫̺̗̳̲͎̯͕̙͖͚̗̼͔̼̻̻̭̝̟͈̺̘͙͙͚͚̤̗̻̮̰̹͍̩͔̤̯̖̣͓͓̜̲̬̤͎͓͈͕͉̟̘̞̳͚̯͍̰͍̭̗͔̻̲̟̰̼̠̤̲͓̠͓̜̣̄̀̄̈̏̐̊͑̃̄͑̅͑̋͗͐̓̈́͆͐̒̓͗͊́̄̀̑̇̊̀̏̅̉̍̀̏̇̆̋͂̿̀̒̈́͋̅͐͗͛̂̒͐͂̓̽̓̆̐̏̾̄̑̋̔̆̃͗̎͊̓͂̉͒̈́͌̅͂͌̊͊͊̽̈́̒́̈́͋́̏̂̉̈́͊͘͘̚͘̚͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅĺ̸̶̴̵̵̷̵̵̶̴̷̷̴̸̸̵̷̴̴̸̷̷̷̶̷̶̷̷̷̴̸̶̸̴̵̴̷̵̵̴̴̷̴̶̷̸̸̶̸̸̶̶̴̴̸̶̸̵̴̵̸̴̵̶̶̶̡̨̧̡̨̨̨̨̧͕̭̟̣̖͓͔̱̭̼̻̝̼͙̩͉͎̰̺̗̘̘̬̺̙͕͈̪͔̮̱̪̫̥̖͈̥̹̼̯̺͉͕̞͔̻̮͈̻͇͙̩͍̗̮̩͙͈̭̣̗̪̻͖͔̠̤͔̗̯̬̰̫̜̙͙̱̼͓̫͚͕̪͉͕̜̬͔̰̯͉̬̪͚̱̲͍͈͈̭͓̥̤͈̠̰̙̮̻̥͙͇̤͇̞͍̜̝͚̟̫̝͙̹̹͍̤͖̩̬͇̱͓͇̺̣̺͕̈́̽̌͑̈́̀̊́͛̉̅̀͂͛͆̊͊̾͂̋̆̍͗̌̈́̋̎̀̈̉̋̎̾̔̀̇̀̑͊̏̾̉͌͐͒̅͐̾̔͋̐̃̌̎̃́͗̆̓͒̆̊̋͑̐͐̒̈́̽̓̐́́̎̾͐͌̈́̄͋̋͌̔̄͛̇̏́̌̏̈́̈́̋̽͂͐̉͒̅̌͑̎̓̃̓̀̍͗̓͗̋̀͒͛͂̍̒͂̔̌́͌̔͋͌̊̄͆͛͂͒̔̊̒̈́̅̉͒̄͗́̕͘͘͘̚͘͘̚͘̚̚̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅy̷̵̴̸̵̸̸̸̴̶̸̷̵̶̵̸̴̴̸̷̸̵̵̴̶̴̵̷̴̷̶̸̴̵̴̷̴̶̷̷̷̸̵̶̶̶̶̴̶̶̵̵̸̷̷̷̵̷̷̸̧̢̢̢̧̢̡̡̢̧̨̧̛̛̛̛̫̯̻̗͉͖̜̳̜͇̗̞̙͖͎̜̲͍͇̪̙̟̫̩͎̹͉͙̠̻̯͙̱̭̳̫͎̖̭͇̤͙̝͚͉̫̝̦̞̝̗͈͔̲̦̪̰͎͈͚͖̝͚̤̠͓̜̳̞̹̩͇̙̰̱̜̭̟͓̲̼̜͚͉̹͚̺̫͍̹̫͇̲͉̳̹̼͕͈͋̃̓͊̽͗̒́͐̽͗͊̈̍̈́͒̔͌̏̓̇̈́̓̒̾͛̇͗̏̔̐̋͗̂̀́̌̈́̉̊͐́̽͒̅͑̎̓̏͐̎̔̋̑͒̉͂͛́̆̎͆̄̐̐̋̇̒̓̄͒̉͗͑̀͋̔̅̅͌̀̿̀͒̑̃̀̂̒̏̈́̉̾̑̉́̏͋̔̎̐̈͊̈́͛̃̂̊̀͛̍̅̀̀̾͐̎̒̔͆̌̈̿͊͛̔͆̎̅͑̍̅͑͆̅̐͋̄͑̾̄̓͊̄̽̇͘͘̚̕̕̚̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅ ̶̶̶̷̴̶̸̵̵̶̸̵̴̷̷̸̴̸̶̶̶̸̷̴̵̴̵̸̶̸̸̶̸̸̴̶̷̴̶̴̸̶̵̸̷̸̵̴̷̷̸̵̴̴̸̸̸̴̴̸̵̵̵̷̵̷̷̴̶̷̷̶̶̵̵̶̵̴̸̸̴̶̧̨̢̡̡̡̢̡̨̡̧̧̡̧̨̧̛̛̛̛͙̥͖̮͙͈̰̣͈̮̫̙̠͇̬̹̠̟̗̠̟̭̱̰͍̬̭͉͎̰͉̲̮̱̼̫͕̬͉̹͚̮̗̲̫̬̱̬͙̲̝͎̤̞̙̣̤̭̥̝̻͉̯͈̦̝̘̘̲̺̥̭̳̮͉̩̪̟̣̟̫̣̻̪̯͎̹̼̲͔͓̖̠̦͉̬̦̺͎͓̬̮͎̮̲̤̹͇̙̩͙̤̞͍̺̦͙͇̤̙̩̬̟̯̹̼̻͕͎͇̥̫͉̘̜̱͙̭͇̘͈̜̮̣͎̘͇̥̦̱̱̻̠͎̩̰̖̖̟̞̜̙͙̞̭̺̺̺̲̫͉̬̑̈̆̾̽̍͂̎̀̒̃̊̈́͂̒͋̆̇̇̈́̃̈́̇͊́͂́͛̌͌̐̈́̒̎̓͑͆̈̒̅̎̾͑͐̍̉̓͌̀̄̒͗͒̃͑̆́͑̆̌̑̽͆̍͌̃̆̏̽̉̈̈́͂̋͑̉̀̏͒͌͂̏͆̎̀́̈́͗͌̎̓̅̍̈́͛̌͗̈̑̿͆̉͒̿̊͐͂̍̃̄̈̋̀̔̾̿̀̍̍̈́͌̑̓̽̅̄̅́̍̅̃̉̈́̀̉̿̑͒͛̈̑̾̋̋͆̏̉͒̽͛́̿́̽̑̊̒̈͋͋̆͗́̽͆̐̐͗͌̄̐͛͒̆̇̕̕̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͘̕̚͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ḑ̵̶̸̷̷̵̷̷̵̶̶̵̷̵̷̵̷̷̶̸̶̴̴̶̴̸̷̷̶̵̶̶̴̴̴̵̴̷̴̶̸̷̴̸̶̷̵̵̶̷̴̶̵̴̸̨̨̧̨̡̡̡̢̧̡̧̨̛̛̛̤̣̥͉̤̘̟̗̤̭͓̹̯̬̠͙̼̫̺͚̖̮̮̼̗̤͕̥̲̰͚̪̘̪̼̘͔͚̤͖̰̬̞̻̰͈͍͈̼̠̯̞̟̹̙̟̩̻͇̹̪̣̱̤̯̺̖̳͈̮̝̻̳̭̻̠̹͚̣̻̤̪̠̼̥̺̫̝͍̹̘̭̰͓̯̱̼͙̲̺̘̗̯̞̣͔͖̰̣̙̰̌̓͐̒͋̔͛͂̊́̑̅͂́̽̒̂͑̿̅̍̀̈́̒̈̅͗̋̏͑́͐́̿̀͗͂͌̌̽̈́͋̏̄̒͊̈͌̇̏͊͋̓̓͋̀͂͆͂̀̉͆̾̑̎̎͊̇̎͂͋̿̓̃̉̈͂̍͋͌̓̽̅͑̐̈́́͐͊̏̌̃̓́̆͌́͛͒̈́̎́́̊͒̊̃̐̀̽̾̿͑͒̈́̍͐̽̈́̈͆̔͆̋̋̆̕͘̕̕̚̚̚͘̚̚̚͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅȩ̸̵̸̴̸̸̸̸̴̴̶̸̸̸̷̴̴̵̵̴̷̶̶̷̸̵̶̴̷̴̸̷̸̶̶̵̷̸̶̷̵̶̷̴̶̵̸̶̴̸̸̵̸̴̴̶̸̸̵̶̴̵̸̵̸̶̴̴̷̷̸̶̷̷̶̷̸̵̵̷̴̷̸̵̷̷̸̸̶̵̨̡̡̨̢̨̧̧̧̢̡̢̢̧̢̡̨̛̛̛̛͚̙͙̻͉̜̲͉̣̗̥̺͍̻̪̳̣̲̫̙̯͕͓̳̪̙̜̠͙̠͇̝̳͙̼̻̲̫̻̻͓̜͎̗͇͕͔̻͈̘̬̖͉̘̫͚͇͚̟̠̙̩͖̼̱͈͎̙͙͎̯̯͉̺͈͖̜͓̫͎̦͕͍̟̰͉̤̰͈̰͈̰̼̤̪͕̜͎̖̭͉̮͈͖̗̹̣͓̘̮̬̗͎̗̭̝̝̯̫̦̰͎̝͈̟̗̳̞͕͔̱͕͍̼̲̙̭̣͓̩̮͉̼̪͇͖̥̹̺̗͖͖̖̹̰̣̜̞̤͙̫̣̱͈̟̟͕̝̝̳̹̦͚͉̬͍̠̟͇̗̭̪̭̫̥͇͉̦̮̩̝͈̜̲͕̳͍̖̫̉͂͛̋̾́̇̒̋̈̎̒̇̽̃̈́̀̔̃̏̒͊̒̏̅́̈́̊͐̾͛̈́̄͛̃̎͗͌̇́̌̏͗̈́̐̐̆̈́̿̄͊̓̀̽̈́̀̏̐̍͛̈́̈̅̂̐̾͑̀́̾̄̀̈͋̓̈́̍̅͋̂͊͊̿̀̓̍̎̿͋͂̇̐̉͛͒̀̌̄̎́̃́̑̄̑̀͊̈́͆̔͊̑̒̀̐͂͂́͂͛̔͐̒́͑̍͒̑̓̈́͋͌̇̄̂͂̒͌̒͐̑̀̀̿̌̈̾̽̾̍͐͒̅̅̀̏͆̓͋̔͆̊̑̋̾͆̓̋͐̉́̐͗̔̓̔̆̽͊̚͘͘̕͘͘̕̕̕͘͘̕͘̚̚͘͘͘͘̚̚̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅc̵̶̷̴̶̵̶̶̶̷̷̵̴̶̶̶̶̵̶̴̶̶̸̶̷̴̵̷̷̵̴̵̸̶̡̨̡̢̢̢̡̢̡̛͍͈͔͎̳̪͔̮̰̖͍̱̝̥͔͍̹̮̖̼̝̖̮͚͕̯͔̥̹͔͖̪̗̜͈̹͓̥̪͓̣̭̜͓̘̫͕͕͔̳̻͍͇͓͎̻͎̜̞̦̣̬̳͔͎̝̱͚̳̭̭̺̗̤̦̘̼͚̣̉͊͗́͐̇̆̔͑̐̎̊̂̉̈̽͋͗͋̍̆͒̇͐̔͌̈͒̾͛͌̃͐͛̆̐̔͛̾͆̓̐̄͂̉̇̓̽̉̽͛̚͘̕͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅờ̸̴̶̶̸̸̷̶̴̴̶̸̷̴̵̴̷̶̸̷̴̶̵̶̴̸̶̷̶̸̸̴̷̷̶̸̵̷̷̴̷̷̵̷̶̴̵̸̸̵̶̶̷̴̶̴̸̴̸̴̷̧̢̡̧̡̨̨̡̢̨̛̛̛͔͎̙͕̬̹̜͕̠̤̗͙̘͔͔͉͚̙͈͇̙̗͍̹͔̦̯̖̬͕̟̯̖͖̟͕͔͇̤̙̺̞̪̹̙͙͍̯̠͙͇͎̜̖̲̩̟̝͈̙̦̻̩̥̳͓̭͈̪͓̝̭̬̥̱̦͕̱̣̞͖͍͎͔̺̻͚̳̫̪̫͔̝̼̭̦̲͍̤͔̖̪͕̳̩̳͍͇͕͈̞͍͍̥͔̬̗͕̖̞̝̰̣̦̞̣͕͓̠̝͈͍̘͎̱̾̋͑̂͌̀̐͂͂͗́̃̍͛̒̆͊̆̓̿̂̂̈͂͛͗͂̅̈́̾̇͂͒̅̇̅̍̈́̐͊̑̒̈́̌̽̑͐͂̔͊͆̾̒͆̃͐́̒̃͊͗͗͛̈́̈́͗̏̆͊̈́͐͑͑͒̆͌̓̃̌̔̃̽̓͛̐́̉͗̂̽̑̆̓̆͆́̓͑͂͛͐͌̈̄̏̃͛͆̌̓̓̒̒͂̐̾̌̒́͂͐̔̀͆̚̕̚̚̚͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅd̵̶̵̷̴̵̷̵̵̴̷̴̴̶̵̴̶̵̶̶̷̴̴̶̴̷̶̵̴̷̷̴̷̸̶̸̴̴̴̶̸̸̴̷̷̴̵̷̸̷̵̸̷̵̷̴̢̧̧̨̧̢̢̨̨̧̛̰͖̞̳͓͇͚̪͉̜͉̫͈̫̖̯̦̖͎͕̙͇͓͖̗̲̱̜̺̹̰͇̦͉̣̗̣̱̲̯͕̰͍̬͈̲͍̩̟͉̙̣̬̦̱̻͓͔̝̳̳̻̥̻̰̜̰̩̦͇̝̹̗̭͇̗̮̫̙̘̟͍̭̹͔̱̲̠̥̻̬̥̩̪͓̭͎̙̻̭̳̝̻̻̞̼̯͕͕̮̲̰̱̾̃̈̄͒̉̿̅̾́̐̅̀̂͗̉̿́͊́̽̈́̍̈́̑̅̆̃̂̊͑́͊͋͊̍͛̎̿͆̀̓́̈͌͒̽͊̑̓̍̅̅́͂̋̏͋͑̿̑͐̋̔̆͐̿͂̅̈̃̓̀͒͋̓̈́̓͗̽̿̌̅͌̈́̈̈́̀͑́͊̀̀̌̏͛̎̈́̇̋̅̈͂̍͗͋̀̓̽̽̽̅̆̿̍̓̋̓̔̄͊̌̈̂͐͑̇̍́̓͘͘̕̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅe̶̶̷̴̷̵̵̷̸̶̷̸̵̷̶̸̶̶̵̷̵̴̵̴̷̷̵̵̷̷̷̡̡̧̡̢̢̨̡̨̢̛̛̛̺͔̯͔̭̺̜͉͕̱̗̙̦͍̘̙̖̬͍͕̪̫̝̬̜͕̬̦̖̱̝͇͕̩̙̪̣͕̞̰͔͉̬̼̱͙̰̖̠̰͖͎̮̰͖͎̠̲̻̳̞̯̘̞̝̹̎̑̍͛̀̓͛̇̈́͗̽̈́͋͋̀̎͊́̈́͊̇̒͐̽́̈́̓̍̍̓͂̊̊̎̐̄̀̑̋̓͐̐̌̇̀̆̍͐̏̈́͌͗͌̓͘̕̕͘̕͘͘̚͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅś̴̴̶̷̵̶̴̷̷̴̸̶̴̶̷̶̶̵̷̵̴̸̸̸̶̵̷̸̶̷̵̵̷̷̷̵̵̷̷̶̶̸̵̵̴̵̴̵̴̵̸̸̷̴̸̶̷̸̶̷̶̵̵̵̶̨̢̢̨̡̢̢̧̢̡̢̢̡̡̧̡̛̛̬̗̬̜̞̗̺̼̞̳̪͖̜͈̙̜̦̝̖̦̟͍̱̟̲̮͍͔̬͕̦̤͙͔͚̪͔̩̻͓̠̳͙͚͍̺̞̭̰̟̭̲͙̰͚̙̖̣̳͇͎̥̩̜̰̹͇̪̲̠̤̩̘̙̭̥͇͓͍͔̠͉̰̰̘̞͖͚̪̬̖̮͓͎̞̥̼̩̜̗̫͈̘͙͍̤͙̼̞̠̖̗̪̳͚͉̖̼̥̹̲̰̼̯͙̼̌͛͒̈́̒̽̒̐͑̃̔́̾̀̿̂̐̿͌̈́͒͒̆͒̎̇̃̂͒̍͐̉̆̇̈͌̊̇̊͛̓͐͒͊̆͌̃͒͑̌͌͐̀̈́̄̽̐̀́̉͒̌̒̉̑͑͐̃̅̄̉̈́̾̐̇̀̈́̔̂͂̎̎̈́̑͆̄́͒̆̆͑̇́̀̍̂̒̎̈́̍̒̇̓̐̽͊̍̄̈̈̂͋̿͑͊̓̋͐̎́̒̂́̿̀͂̆̌͌̔̒̈́́̎͐̓̒̋̍̊̔̉̀̐̓̍̄̚͘̚̕̕͘̚̕͘̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̴̸̵̸̴̶̴̶̵̷̴̸̴̵̸̴̷̴̷̷̶̷̴̸̴̵̶̸̵̶̶̷̸̶̸̴̴̶̸̵̸̸̶̵̵̸̸̷̶̷̶̵̷̷̶̷̴̴̵̷̸̵̵̶̸̶̸̵̴̶̵̸̶̷̸̶̷̸̶̶̵̧̢̢̧̢̡̢̢̢̡̢̧̢̢̡̡̡̡̡̧̨̧̢̧̡̧̧̢̝̭̝̣̟̲͇̻̦̲̦̹̱̤̱͚̤͉̠͕̞͉̜̗̹̱̺̞̬̮̬̬̗̟̺̰̳͍̙͙̟̹̹̟̭̘͙̳̦̠̘̳͉̪̭̼̺̫̻̙̹͔̥̭͎̣̯̘̦̱̫̰̺̦̘͎͚͔̻͖̤̞͇̣̮̱͓͉͉͓̣̭͖̞̤̳̩̣͍̥̠̗̱͇̘̳̞͎̫̪̹̰̺̤̫̥̝͍̪͙̬̯͙̤͎̣̘̦̖̲̳͕͎̲̲̥̝͙̟̖̗͍̤̳̯̩̣̭̲̤̬̝̲̞̝̯̘͈͓̤̹͔͉͇̯̟͙̼̿̊̉̍͆̂͌͌͛͛̾̈́̋̅́̀̀͑̔̀̌̃̉͌͛̾͒̏̂̈́̊̅͗́̈́́̋̄̓͐̅̀̀͑̓̊̿̀̓̃̃̋́̐͌͗̿̍͑́́̀̾́̿̃͛̃̾̈́͑̓̈́̉̋̈́͋͐̒́̆̈́̿̀͒̈́͛̉̔̾̂̓̄̑̒͐̓͛̀̂̿̃̈́̋̇̄͛̐͑̇̓̀̆̄̔̀̂̊̀́̌̽͊̐̐͋̓̉̈́̈́̎̈́̾̒̑̀͗́̃̈́͗͐̃͐͐͊̍̓̾͂̆̔̽̄͋͌̿̑̋̆͗̈́͆̆̀͌́̆̂̇̈̃̅́̓̓͗́͑̕͘̚͘̕͘̚͘̕̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅt̵̷̸̴̶̶̶̶̵̶̴̸̵̵̶̴̴̶̵̵̵̷̵̸̴̸̷̶̷̶̴̵̶̴̶̴̷̴̶̵̶̸̵̶̵̴̸̶̵̶̸̷̷̴̸̴̵̵̴̵̶̴̴̶̸̴̶̷̶̵̵̶̸̷̷̴̶̨̧̢̢̨̨̧̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̝͉̟̳̳̘̳͔̰̗̗͔̳̯͓̤̲̬͎̻̖͓͙̫͙̫͈͍̭͖̘̱̺̲̮̮̻̪̪̬̞͍͖̠̤̦͍͍̹̱͍̫̞͉̳̪͖͉̤̖̜̰̭͇̖̤̫͓͙̞̥̳͓̣̝̱̞͔͇̮̤̠̥̭̠̤͚̜̖̻̹̳̜̱͖̙̯̤̱͍͚̠̲̹̗͚̬̺̠̜̠̮̤̘̟͍͚̻̱̝̞̟̪̥̱͇͎̻͕͍̹̰͇͙̗̠̦͇̗̣͇̼̩̝͖̹̲̦̺̟͔͖̙̘̟̱̬̳̰͍̻̝̹̺̝̙̖́̐̀̏̑̄͐̽́̄́̓̍̂͋̏̆̋̎͆̓͊͌̀̽͗̈́̓̽̀͛͊͊́̆͒̇͊̆̃͒͐̀͊̆́͗͗̑̀̓͐̊͋̀̿͑̇̉̌͗̒̾́̒͊͌͋̈́̃͐͐̓̿͒̒̀̓͂͋̒̎̔̍͒́̂̎̓̎̂̏̅̊̇̃̀͌̊̓̎͊̍̉̽͋̈́̆̈́̈́͐̀̈͋̓͒̓̃̽̈́͛̽̃͒̏͒́̔̋͊͑̌̄̾̉̊̾́͆͌̋̊̌̈́͗̈́̉̍̍̎̂́̔́̽̈́̄͋̕͘̚͘̕͘̚̚͘͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅh̵̵̶̶̴̸̶̵̶̶̸̵̸̷̷̶̶̸̶̵̸̵̴̵̶̷̵̷̷̵̸̷̵̴̶̶̷̵̵̶̸̴̶̸̵̵̵̴̵̶̴̸̸̸̵̶̸̸̴̵̸̸̴̶̷̸̶̸̵̸̶̴̶̷̷̷̶̶̨̨̢̨̡̢̨̨̨̧̨̢̧̨̨̨̨̢̡̢̡̛̛̛̛͔͙͚̱̪̼̖͍̠̹͉̺̼̮̺̱̟̼͎͓̤̳͇͓̤̼̼̯̟̭͕͕̳̮̳̞͉̙̺͉͍͍̖̖̺̲̦̰̭̤̯̞̖̳̜̠̮̞̤̺͉̙̫̲̝̜̙̭̹͍͙͇̞̳̲̙̝͚̙̩͍͖̻͓̗̲̯̫̯̫̪̞̩̙͕̤̜̖̠̮̗͈̯̺̱͔̠̰͍̬͎̗̣̪͇͖̱̬̻̬̪̝̹̩̼̪̖̝̜̖̻̪͍̯̱̬͔̭̞̮͉̘͚̺͔̼̬̻̱̺̹̗̤̠̗̭̜̼̰̫̘̟̩̺̘̿͑̄̒̇̓̾̈́͗̐́̈́̍̂̔̔́͆͌̀̂́̔͋̃̓̒̈́̆̔͗̏̆͗͛̒͂̏̇̈́͑̒̍̊͛̈́̈́̑̔̐̈́͑̎̈́̂̀̾͆̿̓̏̋͗̾̔͆̿̓̈́̽̏́̏͑̑̔̓͐̋͋̈̌̄̑͌̄̅̊̀̏̌̾̋̈́͒̀̈́̀̊͑̆̅̋̉̾̍̈́̏͌͌̂͛̉̋̀̂̆̈́͌̿́̎̾̏͌̉̍͂̽͑́̄̆̂́͒̂̆́̍͆̃̃͂́̒̏̍̂̽͛͒̀̂̚͘̕͘͘̕̚̕̕͘̚̕̕̚͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅę̵̴̸̵̴̷̸̶̷̶̴̷̵̵̸̷̵̵̷̶̵̵̵̷̵̶̵̵̷̴̷̷̵̷̸̷̷̸̴̴̵̶̷̶̸̴̵̶̴̸̶̸̵̵̷̷̵̶̶̸̵̶̴̴̸̷̨̡̨̧̧̢̡̡̧̡̢̧̢̨̧̧̢̢̛̛̬̯̖̼͔̙̩̞̲̞̯̻̭̭̗̩͉̮̤̗̦̘͔͈̭̺̥͈̮̰̼̺͉̲̜̜̬͖̗̙̮͚̖͕̜͈͚̲̬̤̗͕̬̳̼̺̟̥̰̗̳̳̤̻̳̯͖̖̱̟̞̼͍̜̝̙̰̙͇̖͉̪̞̥̙̝̲͙̬̝̠̳̫̣̹̰͉͉͔̺͖̳̩̞̯͍͕͉͚̻̜̫̲̳͓͇̬͈̫̙̹͉̜̺̫̹̤̫̺̺̿̐͗̈́̈́̿͛̀̇͑̄̆̆͌̆͑̈́͆́̀̽̀̍͊̐̇̋͆̊̏̀̇̆̃̊̄̈́̀͊̂́̄̃͊̀͋̿̋̈̓͛̄̒̒̒̐͂̅́͌̄͛̓͗͋̃͂̎̆͐͂̈͂̂͋̆̋̀̿̃͂́̈́́̀͑̏̾́̓͂͑́̇́̓̀̌̐͌̔͐̌̓̀͆̂͐̌͋̒̈͒̀̀͒̉̑̓͐́̆͛̾̂̾̅̽̈͗̑͑̌͘͘͘͘̚̕̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅ ̸̷̸̴̴̸̴̶̸̶̷̵̷̷̵̷̸̸̶̶̵̵̷̵̵̶̷̵̴̴̴̶̸̸̸̷̷̢̨̛̛̛̛̳̟̲̤͚̭̦̪̗̫̻̝͍͔͎͍̺͙͚̻̠̬̮͔̭̮͚͍͖̠̰͈͚̩̥͍͔̼͔̙̹͕̼̘̟̤̣̫͙͕̲̦̞̼̱̹̰̩̭͎̩̳̹̺̗̼̞̪͎͎̻̳̠͚̝̰̙͚̪̍̔͊̇̃̒͋̌́̅͛͐̏́̓̋͋̿͌͊̍̾̅̐̇̌̽̈́̐̈̉̆̔̀̾̃͂͒̌͒̅̍̍̃̓̔̓́̆͗̎̽̅̈́̔̏͂̾̑͗̈́̏̉̀̄̈́̀̀̀̒̒̎̌͂͊́̅̕̕̚̕͘̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅm̸̷̶̷̸̴̵̸̶̶̴̵̴̶̵̴̸̵̴̷̴̶̸̵̶̴̸̴̵̴̸̸̷̴̶̸̷̶̴̸̶̵̵̶̸̸̷̶̴̵̸̴̶̶̵̶̵̸̶̶̷̴̶̶̷̵̢̢̡̨̧̢̡̨̡̧̢̨̨̧̢̡̢̧̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̹͖͇͇̪̮͔͓̗̤͖̺̮̮͔̳̭̟̟͇̮̜͈̯̠̰̩͖̼̩͍͍̩͙̼̩̖̺͓͖̰̘̭̮̦͕͖̙̬̮̲̱̜͈̝̻͖̠̥̳̳̘͖͉͍̣̰̹̥̗̝͈͕̞̖̘͖̠͖͙̘̳̫̭̻̳͕̺͖̗̦͚͉͍͉̣̮̣̱̦͉̪͕͓̪̜͉̟̩̤̠̗̠̻̥̼͉͉̬̙͕̥̫͚̝̺̼̜̤̥̲͇̥̼͖͔̖̩͈͕̱̘͉̞̪̻̮͙͇̣̙͉͎͓̀̀̅̽͊͆̈́̑̀̑̽̌̔̈́͐͗̽̈́͒̔̽̾͌̉̔̄̂̃̅̓̈́̋̀̓̓̊̄̈́̓͛̈͊͊̎̔̏̃̂͌͆̉̒̏̍͋̒͊̀̋͆̈́͂̈́̎̀́́̊̉̈́́̂͐̄̀͒̂̒͐͋͆̄̽̅͆́̓̀́̒̋̑͒̈́̀̍̽̄̃̿̍̅̓͛̾͋͆̏͑́̀̀̃̅̉͛̑̆̚͘͘̚͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅe̵̴̶̸̷̸̸̷̸̸̷̴̸̶̴̸̵̵̸̴̶̸̵̴̸̸̶̶̸̴̴̴̷̸̴̵̵̵̴̷̸̶̶̢̢̧̨̛̛̥͉̘̙̻̼̩̗̖̙̪̞̱͓͙͔̠͎̩͚̮͇̫̟͕̪͓̦̥̤̹̭̜̫̙̜͖͔̯͖̬̗̼̱͉̥̣̹͚̩̥̞̭̟̺̭̟̻̗̘̳̥̰͎̯̥̠͙̞̦̳̱̗̺̩̭̻̾̐̓͑̅͌̈́̃̽̇̍̂̂͋͑̃͋͊̅́̏̇̅̋͐͒͐̈́̅̒́̒̒͂̉̈́̓̇̋̇̅̇̓̅̆͑̌͗̓͗̋̃̈̂̊̈́̉̆̾̊͒̀͒̂̐̀͐̀̇̃̂́̊̏̓͐̈̅̅̓͑̓͋͐̒̒́̋͊̏̃̍̎͒̓͒̈́̿̑̂̈́͌͊͘͘͘͘͘̚̕͘͘͘͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͠ͅs̴̶̷̴̶̴̴̸̶̸̸̶̸̷̵̵̷̸̶̵̴̸̸̶̶̸̷̶̵̴̷̷̷̸̶̵̸̶̴̴̶̵̸̴̵̴̷̵̵̸̶̶̸̴̴̴̶̶̢̡̡̢̧̢̢̢̢̧̡̧̧̢̢̛͓̺̼͔̥͉͙̫̯̣̖̰͕̮̣̰̣͉̮̞̤̰̙̞̞̝̪͙̟͙͈̮̟̫̖̘͕͓̪̭̭̘̰͉͖̻̭̙͚̯̜̙͚͙͚̤͎͈̬̘͖͇͕̩̱̞̪͖̘͖͓̭͇͉̰̲̠̘̦̗̠̩̪̝̺̗̲̳̪̪͓̠͔͉̗̦̭̖̥̠͍̮͕͖͕̦̜̙̙̳͚̙̩̮̋̋̊̀͑͌̓̿̈̏͆̒́̾̓͗̾̌̆́̾̾̀̏̉͗̏́͆͆͐̆̿͊̈͐̆̃̇̂̀̋̋̒̈̂̿̓̀̎̓̆̈́̒͛͆̿̆̊̀͛̐̂̇̒̏̓̍͗̌̒̈̐̌͗̎͋̃̆́̆̿̂̽̿́̓̈́͋̐̌̔͐̏̆̈́̽́̐͋̈́̓̂̓͂̾̆̀͌͒͛̀̇͒̕͘̕̕͘͘̕̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅș̵̵̸̶̶̷̶̷̷̸̶̡̧̛̛̰̝̼͎̠͙̞̙̼̻̹͍̩̖̲͍͇̹̻̲͙͙̟͛͒̇̏̂͆̈́͗͆̓͌͒̈̇́̀̉̓̋̒̕͝͝a̴̸̷̶̴̵̷̸̴̶̷̷̸̴̷̷̶̴̴̵̵̸̴̴̸̸̴̵̵̴̶̴̶̸̴̸̴̵̵̵̸̴̶̴̷̵̴̴̵̷̷̷̴̷̸̶̷̴̶̸̷̸̴̷̵̸̶̸̴̷̴̵̴̵̵̷̶̸̵̶̴̷̴̶̶̢̨̢̧̡̧̡̢̢̧̨̢̨̧̡̡̨̢̛̛̻̙̩̪̞̜͓̫͖̼̟̦̳̺̟̹̣̱̮͓̝͉͈͓̥͍̯̘̤̹̬̜̗̺̫̖̳̠̰̝̩̬̙̙̻̞͉̯̟̺̯͎̤̺̘̻̖̦̗̺͚͖̦̮̞̳̬̜̺͔̫̥͚͈̟̙̩̹̣̞̹̬̻̞̖̥̖̫̯̮͓̘̳̥͈͚͉͔͎̤̗̬̥̲̪̫̦̥̠͙̤̮̯͎̬̠̺͕̜͔͔̯͉̫͍͚̮̳̮̙̣̻̪͚̗̰̻̠̳̖͔͔͕̞͓̫̤̬̗̫̤̭̱̘̳̣̭̭̬̘̙̫͎͔͕͈̣̞̤͓͔͕̯̹̖̟̝̥̝͙̦̱͚͙͎̎̄̇͐̌͆̈́̊͗̌͑͛͗̀̈́̉̐̏͗̏̀̐̄́̐̄̈́̐͒̀̓̌́͆̅̀̔̒͊͂̀̽̂͌̑̓͂̆̀́̍̓̈́̎̓̓̀̃͛́̍̄͂̃̂͆̌̍̔͒͗̍̀͐́̐̀̆̒͊̒̔͗̂͒̋͐̌̇̎͊̉̅̇̈́̆̈́͑̀͊̏̔̅̋̑͒͐̽͌͛̋̒̒̔̓̀͛̅͊́̈́̓͑̇̾̈́͆̀̍̓̄̊͊͋̑̅̍̓̽̈́̀̈́̿́̏̓͑͗͌̔̿̀͛̽̿̽͊͐̓͗̈́̽̅̽̎́̃̅͊̆̕͘͘͘̕̕̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅg̷̴̵̷̶̷̴̴̸̶̸̸̷̵̴̴̵̷̶̸̶̷̶̵̸̷̵̴̵̵̸̸̷̸̶̴̵̵̴̵̷̶̵̸̴̵̵̶̶̵̴̵̨̨̧̡̢̢̧̨̨̨̨̢̡̧̢̢̢̛̛̛̻̼̰͙͖̩̠̥͕̤͎̪̱̗͍̳̻̝͔̱̮̘̫̝̥̬̯̪̖̣̰͚͇̥͉̬̼͓̤͉̙͕͙͎̠͕̗̣̞̱͉̘͓͍͚̪̙̦̼̙̥͇̝̗͈̻̣̼̯̼̱̝͎̪̘̰̪̣͔̳̱̹̝̳̟̹̺̬̙̈̉̀̿͑͂̑̏̊̍͐̆̂̿̀̎̀͊͊̇̑͒̂̑͆̌̓́͗̓̈́͌͒̈̈̓̈́̇̎͆̅͌̌̃̐͑̒͛̽̊͛̏͗̔́̈́͂̀̍̀͛͑̋̑̑̆̋̈́̓̓̎̍̈́̿̈̓̓̋̄̐̅̊̽̊͑̈́̇̒͐̓̎̌̀̽̓͐͆͆̔̎̉́̒̽͂̒̐͆͂͐̐̇͂͐̀́͋̚̕̚͘͘̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅe̸̷̷̶̷̷̴̸̵̴̷̸̷̵̶̶̸̶̸̴̶̴̶̴̴̶̶̴̴̷̷̸̵̴̶̸̶̸̶̵̷̶̶̴̶̷̸̸̵̷̶̴̴̷̸̷̶̸̸̴̡̧̨̢̧̡̡̧̡̧̡̨̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̩̬͇͉̖̱͓̗̻̰͖̬̼̩͉̙̯͉͚̦̤̖̟̮̹̦̦͍̙̤̼̞̤̜̖͍̦͉͎͖̞͖̻̞̻̻̗̭̗̝͔͕̘̬͎̪̯̞̹̜͔͎̯̠̖̦̲͉̬̤̦̭̯̰͉͕̼̖͍̥̖̣̯͚̺̬͍͕̯̺̱̱̙̟̦̦̗̖̩͚̥̲̬͔̗͇͚̼̘͍͓̪̼̙̬̳̣̼͈̠̦͈̪̰͓̹̘̦͉̰̖̠̝̭͙͕̭̮̪̹͛̈́͒͐̓̑̓̀̔̒̉͋̈́̊̋͊̾͐̎̅̉̒̎̈́̃̃̆̑͌̐̅̎̔͒̄̈́̍́́͒̎̈́̃̇̇̏͐̋́̾͂͌͗̈́̏͛͐͆̃̇̔̓̆̊̈̊̄̀̿̄́̌͛̃̈́̔́̏̉̑̉́̂̆́͆̆̈́̂̓̒̒̀͗̅͒̆͆͋͗̑̎̑͌́̃͂͆̍̈̒̆̀̔̀̎͋̂̌̀̾͂̊̕͘̚̚͘͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅ ̶̴̸̵̸̷̷̵̸̷̴̵̧̧̨̡̢̡̫̟̤̲̥̣̠͚̠͔̟̪̻̥̙̖̝̼̪̘̻̖͈̺̗̎̒́͒̀̈̆́̔̏̑̒̒̈́̒͆̇̈̈́̈́͐̈́́͒͌̕͜͜͝s̷̵̵̴̴̶̶̸̵̵̶̷̴̶̴̵̵̴̸̵̷̷̸̸̶̶̸̷̵̶̷̶̸̷̴̵̷̸̵̶̸̵̨̧̧̧̢̢̡̢̡̛̛͖̣͖̹͔͕̩̳̤͉̗͉̝̲̟̠̝͍̜̻̠̜̟̪̦͎͉̮̱̺̼̲̘̰̮̤̥͈̞̞̖̗̻̝͚̩͎̬͚͚͕̫̼̺̤̪̦̺͙͙͔͚̥̮̰̠̝̮̳̺̰͕̣̩̳̲̬͇͍̼̬͓̜͍̜̖̪͈̥͔͎͚̦͕̦̻͓̰͙̩̥͙͇̺̙̹͆̾̅͒̂̀̃̍̓̃̅͗̒̅̃̎̓̿̿͌̇̊̏̿̑̽̑̓̈̔̆̇͊̿́̄̅͐̀̎̊͌̓͂̽̓̀̾́͒̉̿͆̊͊̌̇̈̏̚̕̕̕͘̕̕̕͜͜͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅư̶̶̴̵̶̸̸̷̸̵̵̸̶̴̷̸̷̸̸̷̶̴̶̸̴̶̵̷̷̵̴̵̵̵̸̶̷̴̸̶̷̵̴̷̵̶̵̵̸̷̸̴̴̵̶̷̸̵̴̶̸̸̴̷̷̷̴̵̷̸̸̷̸̷̴̵̶̵̷̷̴̶̷̴̵̶̶̷̢̢̧̨̧̡̢̧̨̡̨̢̢̧̧̨̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̼̥̻̣͇̮͖͔̞̹̪̯̝̹̗͍̘̲̩̝̳̣͕͓̹͇̯̲̟̥̼̪̫̠̤̜͚͙͍̦̯̤͔̗̟̼̯̩͈͇̟̪̪̬̳̟̳͉̘̞̹͔̤̳̩͔̭̬̙̪̬͙̖̫̣̙͚̱̹̳͕̠̯̝͙̜̙͉̪̘̠͔̰̤̺̳̩̜͇̺͉͚̜̰̮̠̠̫̫̞̬̝̥͙̫̪͚̬̭̰̠̬̣̹̫͖̟͈͔̫̲̮̞͚̳̺̹̻̥̦̝̫̞̯̥̟̳͔̗̭̪̭̼̺̞̥͙̥͚̥͔̙͈͙̤̜͔͚̠̺͇͍͚̣̤̦̫̥͇̙̝̬̰̻̯̳͔̠̮͙̳͇̹̪̪̰̲̮͑̇̔̊̀͗͐̾̄͋̆́̃̾͌̏̓͊̂̏́̿̊̈́͛̀̔̂̆͆́͌́̅̍̿̇̐̄̊̒͗͐͆̌̈́̑̽̿̀̽́̈̆͆͂̀͊͐̓͋̔̅̔͑̏̾͌̽̅͂̄̓̐͛̅̓̇̓͒͊͂̈́̉̓̏͆̈́̿̀̎̒͌͆͆̇̋̍͐̔̇͑̓͛͛̾͗̈́̇̇̂̒̒͊͊̿̌̈́̄̇̔̉̑̿̋̿̊͐̅̐̈́̿̆̆̏̋͌̈́͛̿̀̆̐̽̃̈́͗̂̊̌̋͗̆̈́͛̄̆̃͋͑̂͌̂̈͆́̂̋͑͌̊̐͂͊̅̔͘̚̚̚̚̕̕̕̕̕̚̚͘̚̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅc̸̵̵̶̷̴̸̵̴̵̷̸̵̵̴̷̵̵̵̶̶̵̶̴̸̸̶̶̵̵̵̷̶̶̴̴̴̸̶̷̴̶̸̵̵̸̵̴̵̴̶̵̨̡̨̢̡̡̡̨̨̢̧̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛͓͔̳̞͖̙̪̹͔̪̫̟̜̙̩͈̯͓̰̦̻̖̮̰̝̟͔͙̰̥͔̦̼͓̩̦̼͎͕̪̹̩̬̻̦͔̥̠̟̦̙̲͈͍͈̼̲̣̙͖̱͔̖̗̩͇̜̪̻͕͔̟̭̗̤̭̟͖̤̠͍̩͓͒́̏́͊̾͒̃͗͑̅̈͑̂͗̅̇̈̎̀̀̉̀̔͗͂̆̏̿̈̓̿̂̃̿̓̇͋́̌͒͌̌̓͌̓̄͛̂́̆̽̅̎̍̂̽̀̀̈̒̋́̈́̈́̒̅̎̅͗̄̃́̈́̒͒͊̿͆͐́͂͋̀̎̈́̆͑̌͗̆̅͊̾̓̓͑̑̀̉̈́̑̾͐͊̂̒̀̈͊́́͆̅̓̔͌̈́͋̓͋͌͛̑̑̚̕̕͘̕̕͘̕̕͘̚̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅc̶̸̴̸̷̸̵̷̴̸̵̸̴̷̷̵̶̵̸̵̶̶̸̸̵̵̵̷̸̷̴̷̶̷̵̶̷̴̵̴̸̴̶̶̴̴̷̷̢̡̡̨̡̡̨̧̢̢̧̡̢̛̛̻̳̳̤̺͓̙͕̗̣̱̩̱̱̺̘̙̯͇̪̞͓̹͕̻̼͉̪̲̼̤͚̼̯̼̜̼̪̳̮̲̟̣̮̥̝͙̞͈̙̼͈͔͖̩̳̳̗̙̠͚͖͙̪̳̤̦̦̲̗̮̞̖͙͙͙̻̳̞͉̼̘̜̝̳͖̦͉̹̟̱͓̙̰̹̥̗̘̘̄̒͂͂̍̀̍̇̏͒͐̏̄̎̓̋͑̃͑̂̒̊̄̀̆͂̑̆̓̈̑̈́̓͐͋̒̈̈̉͌͛̊̍̈͛̐̋͋̌̔͊̎̾͛́͒̾̐̀̈́̍́̃̎̐̔̈̓̏̋̈́͌̑̆͂͐̐̈́̍̆̏̽̑̈̂͗̓̾́̄͗̿̆̀͛̄̓̅̓̍͂͗̏̚̚̚͘̚̚͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅe̷̸̸̴̶̵̵̴̶̸̵̶̵̷̷̵̸̸̵̡̡̨̛̛̮͉̤̳̠̖͕͎̰̤̬̻̜̪̤̟̩͈̻͖̬̬̺͓̳̙͓͇̱̞̮̼͉̦̬͊̏̄̄̒̈́̓͗͐̌̃͑̄́̅͑͛̍͌͑̌̋͛̅̾̍̀̓̊̋͐͑͑̐͋̎̒͌̂̍̽͗͊͋͌̈́̇̑̅͘̚͝ͅs̴̷̶̷̸̶̴̷̶̴̷̵̵̴̵̨̡̨̛̱̠̝̖̱̞̗͕̤͖͚͙̺̱̱̤̯̭̘̺͕̠̣͚̫͍̓̿͒̓̆̌̋̓̒̑̎̾̈̾̒̒͒̀̍́̑͑̌͋͐̑́́̉̐͐̀̎̓́͑̕͘̚̕͘̚͝͝ͅŝ̵̵̴̵̸̷̵̴̵̴̵̸̵̴̸̴̶̶̷̶̴̵̵̴̴̴̶̷̴̷̷̴̴̴̶̷̴̶̶̶̴̷̸̵̴̷̸̷̷̵̴̵̨̧̡̨̨̢̡̢̨̱͎̟̙̘̤̬̹̤͈̼͔̳̝̬̥̘̝̱̪̖̪̗̘̼͖͓̲̩̞̰͖̳̗̘̠̦̟̫͓͕̰̖̣͍͚̗̟̱̩̯̩̥̺̩̤͖̮͈̤̜̦͖͕̤̟̭̥̝͉̱̲̩͎̹̟̰͇͚̫̣̫̯̝̝͉̝͙̩̰̜̻̫̉͛̓̔́̌͑̊͗͋͊̎͒͑͐̏͒̉̅͂̈͊̀̓͛͌̀̃̎̇̄̋̅̄̀̉̈̈̇̋̎̔͆̓̅̇̈́̌͂̏̌͌̉̈́̓̌̍͂̈̇̀̀͊͆́̐͆͆̔͋̀̇̑̀̽̓̃̌͂̄̀͊̂̇̊̂̽̏̀͌̂̆̔͗́͗̎̉̅̑̀̍̅͊͊͐͌͊̌̿̉̉̌̓͆́̉͑̓̾͑̋̉͑̔͂̀͒̀̐͒͑͐̍̔̈̑̕̕͘̚̕̕͘̚͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠ͅf̴̸̵̸̵̸̸̵̴̷̵̸̷̷̴̴̷̵̶̵̷̴̸̴̷̸̶̸̸̶̷̷̷̶̶̶̶̵̷̵̸̷̸̴̷̷̵̶̸̷̷̶̸̶̶̵̷̵̴̴̸̶̸̵̶̶̸̢̨̧̡̢̢̨̨̡̡̢̧̢̛̛̛͖̥͍̮̟͕̭͍̮̮̖͚͔̼̺̞̫̯̣̰̮̲̜̮̹̘̘͚̩̻̤̖̙̝̼̲̻̭̙̹̺̠̹͚̻̯̱̺̙̝͉̘̖̣̞̭͔̝̩̣͉̮̯͎̦͕͔͉̺͇̞͙͔͖͇͕͖̱͚̻̠̫͎̺̘̞̰̭͚̫̮̤͖͇͍̲̭̻̭̘͍̯̲̩̠͈̩͕̮̝̺̮̭͚̞̺͚̭͍̤͖̼̬̥̥̬̖̲͉͔̭̠̫̞̪͎̹̭̿̂̿̿̏͛̂̈̑̌̒̓̾̋͗͗̾̽̏̂͒́̔͑̀̽́́͂̑̇͗̔͒̾̋͐̏̎̾̿́̃̈́͆͗̋̄͛̒̉̉̍̿̓̑̎͑͐͋́͗̑̓͌̑̊́̏̾͆̈̈́̇͐͐͆̐̎̌̇͋̈́͌̈́̄̋̒̏͐̉̌̈́̉̅̈́̀̈̽̔̓͐̅̆̌̈́̈́́̍̄͗̋̏͆̔̽̃̉͋̏͗̃͋̽̄́̿̊̾̇̓̔̄͂͒̆͆̌̇͑̐̀̉̄̕̚͘̕̕̕̚͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅư̶̵̷̷̴̶̴̵̴̴̴̴̶̶̴̵̷̶̶̶̸̷̶̵̷̶̷̷̶̶̵̷̸̴̷̶̵̴̷̷̷̷̵̸̴̵̸̷̶̶̶̷̸̵̵̴̴̷̴̷̶̵̸̶̸̸̷̵̵̵̶̵̶̷̴̴̸̸̴̴̶̷̷̸̵̶̢̡̧̡̢̨̢̨̨̧̧̨̡̨̡̧̧̡̛̛̛̛̪̞̲̲̖̪̖̞̝̘̤̰͕͓͔̤͍̘͇͖̮̦̯̰̙͍̝̞̦̻̦̙̫͚̬͈̻̫̙̫͉̞͍̬̯̣̭̲̥͔̠̖̤͖̥̯̜̫̬͚̰̹̰̠͔̭̹͖̗̠̥͈̫̯͔̮̮̲̺͙̹͖͓̲͖̠̫͚͓̩̩̦̬̭̩̼͚͕̘͓̦͎͓̹̲͍̬̟͍̰̻̣̘̜̤͎̮̝̹̝̝̩̜̳̬̗̫̦͍̫̭̭̘̠̺͔̻͔͕̫̞͍̠̙̲̯̼̘̱̬̞̖̠̳̞̬̭̘͔̪̻̹̬̝̩̪̯̪̮̳̺̩̭̻̪̣̣͕̭͓̖̞͖͙͈̫̝̝̏̊͒̋̀̿̆͒̽̔͊̔̂̓͂̓̾͛̆̈́̑̓̍̍͗̔̓͒̒͗̍̅͊̓̅͂̿͐̑̎͊̔̾͊̈́͐̂̉͑͒̒͒͐̌̀̇̋̎̈́̅̍̿͋̂̎͌̇̋̏͐̎͒̐̿̉͊̋̈̈͒̓̔̿̀̇̋̆́̀̆̐̑̑́͑̓̇͌̓̍̑͆́̊͋̔̊̎̈́́̈́̌̌̀̊̍̓̿͛̍̀̓̂͒͌̄̅́͗͒̈́̓̄͛̿̍̋͐̾̔̐̎̀̌̈́͂̈͌͋̽̏̈́̀̐͌͊̏͑̒̌̈́̐̀̆̔̆̆̒̔̊́̈̀͂͛̿̽͊͒̊͑͗͆̔͂͘̚̕͘̕͘̚̕̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅļ̴̸̵̴̶̷̴̷̷̸̴̷̵̷̴̶̴̴̸̶̸̴̷̵̵̵̵̷̶̴̴̵̡̨̧̨̧̧̱̺͉͔̫̦̻͙̙̳̟͖̻̣͍͚̠͕͓͚͓̳̖̺͎͖̝̞̭͎̻͈̫͎̣̼̖̲̞̼̞͙̫̪̦̻͉̱̦̫͙̱̲̝̮̤͓̙̞͖̣͎̪͓̤̇̿͒̀́͆̌͌̓̾̆́̑̆̎̎̾̀͐̌̆͌̌̈́̈̏̃̍̀̂̐̋̀̂̓̅͐͐̄̎̑̑̒̆̿̌͑͆̐͊̈́͑̊͊́̐͌̾̀͛̒̈́̀̈̂͋̀̅̿͒̄̄͂̚͘̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠ͅl̴̵̴̸̶̸̷̴̶̶̵̷̵̵̴̨̨̧̛͉̝͓̖̻̘͙̖̤̠͉̞̬͉̥̘̻̭̪̞̫͙̣̞͓̪̾͑̎̀̓̀̈́̽͗͊̀̓̀̌͂͌̅̉̄̇̔̓̽͛̕͘͝͠ͅͅͅy̸̶̷̴̴̴̷̵̸̸̶̴̴̴̵̴̶̴̸̵̷̵̴̵̴̶̷̵̸̶̶̶̸̴̵̵̸̴̵̸̸̸̵̷̷̸̵̴̵̵̴̵̶̷̸̧̢̢̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̠̗̲̹̥͉̥̖̪͉͎̬̼̮̦̘͚̺͕͙̪̬̦̞̠̻̪̤̗̦̣̼̟̥͍̼̞͇͙̻̣̫̫̰͎̹͖͓̲̞̖̹̞͙̣̥̪̳̝̩͇̲͖̹̮͖̭̳͕̬̥͈̜̬̫̹̯̜̼̙͍̘̰͈̗̖͈̦͕̖̩̐̈́͌͋̄͊̎̓̉͗̅͗̽̾̈́̄́̋̈́̓́͑̌̆̔̓͛͑̈́̔̌̄̽̈̋̅̍̇́̈́͊̽̏͊̂̽̄͊́̅͛̆́̈̋̔̿͋͛́͋̐̋̃̌̆̐͗̃͐̅̋̀̃̍̅̇̆͌̏̓̽̉͊̋̀́̎̎̉̔̓́͋̾̌͛͒́̃͂̅̅̓͂̌̓́̿̀̿́͆̓̀͛͆̎̈͒͘̕̕̕͘͘̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ,̴̸̸̵̵̸̴̸̵̵̶̸̶̸̴̷̸̴̷̵̸̴̶̷̶̸̵̸̴̷̵̴̵̵̷̶̴̴̷̸̴̵̸̶̵̷̸̷̷̸̷̵̷̴̴̸̵̶̶̸̴̷̴̴̵̷̵̷̸̴̶̧̧̧̧̢̧̨̢̡̢̧̢̧̡̛̛̛̛̛͎̰̙̲͚̻̺̦͔̗̩̥̦̬̞͇̟̼̭̦̮͈̖͚͕͈͍͕̦̟̝̥̠̙̭͓̣͚̮̜̤̹̖̦͖̮̮̟͓̻̳̯̻͔̩̖̬̞̣̩̭̼͈̱̙̼̬̫̬̬̦̘͕̹̫̖͍̘̗̻̘̤͈̜̞̝̝̫̙̣͚̹̪͕͚͓̮͙̯̖̪͈̗͔̜̩̠̙͚͉̩͙̜͕̼̯̫̰̩̫̫̮̻̯̘̟͙̠͈͈̤̼̙̘͖͕̹̲͕̞̟͚̲͕̬͍̪̲̝͍͒̓̍̾͂͛̍̑̋̀͋̐́̒̂̓̆͊͌͆̂̈̆͑̆̔̑̈́̆̉̓̓͌̐̔̈́͗̾͊͆͂̂̂́̾̀̈́͒̋̂́͂̊̉͒͌̈́̃̌͊͒͛́͂̉͗̆̾͛̽̈̂̒͂̾̐͑̀͆̂̆̔̀̈͋̏͐͐̑̈́͊̐́̀̑͂̽̋́̏͊̀̏͌̅̽̋̌̅͆̄͗̒̿͒̐̓͛̈͑̋̐̍̐̽͗̒̀͂̑̑̌̒̀̾̿͐̈́̆̋͊̈́̅̾̂́͊̐͆̏̍̌͒̽̑̋̈́̓͂̈́̊̾͗̌̅͒́̓̕̚̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̴̶̶̷̶̵̶̷̶̷̶̴̴̶̶̶̴̸̵̶̶̴̷̴̸̶̶̷̴̶̷̶̸̷̷̶̸̴̴̸̷̴̷̶̴̵̵̸̶̸̡̡̨̢̢̢̢̢̨̡̧̧̛̪̳͍̬̝̥̳̯̜͖͕̞͓͕̻̼̪̭͔͓̠͕͔̺̫͎͈͚̯̗͍̱̲̺̮͈̥̱̣͖͙͖̳̖̪̖̹̙̯̭͎̖͈̗͍̥̱͓̞̲̗̠͙̘̥̯̯̣̮̭̖̲̯̦͙̞̮̼̻̞͓̩̟͚͔͈͕̤͉̟̩̝̣̘͈͕̥̘͉͚̭̙͇̼̤̭̲̞̙̖̺̘̯̩̙̝̠̟̗̤̘̯͛̑̓̒̾͗̓̈́͂́̍̐̿͋̃̓̅̿͐͛́̂͐͗̋̄̎̑͗̍̔̆̆͗͊̍̔̄̈́̃͐͐̋͌̓̒̅͑̈́́̒̆͂̒̎̒͗͐̀̀͊̄͗̀̀̃̆̒̈̆̍̈́̏̉͊̈́̾̅͌͌̊̈̑̂͑̂́̆̒̐̍͐̏͑̚̚̕͘͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅg̴̶̷̵̴̷̷̴̴̴̶̷̶̵̷̷̵̵̷̶̶̸̸̸̸̴̵̶̴̸̸̷̶̷̴̵̷̴̸̴̴̸̸̷̷̴̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̡̧̢̧̢̢̧̨̧̡̢̧̨̡̧̢̛̛̩̲̻͇̞̬̠̮̟̞̖̮͎̝̠̘̫͖̙̭̼̯͙̼̭̻̗͍̪͇͔̱͇͚̜̟̹̳͚̰͖͓̦̜̝̘̗͉̥̞̙̦̖̯̫̞̖͈͈͓͖̰̹̝̱̯͚̼͓̜͙̼͈̗̩̹͎̫͇̖̖̱̦̠͉͙̲͇̳͈̞̖̱͚̝͙͚̺̘̻͕̠̳̠͍̝͔̟̤̝͕̞̫͎̪̗͕̱͎̩̼͉̭̹̪͇̗̘͐̊͐͒̊̏͆͊͒͗̎̾̈́̾̔͆̀̃͊͆̏̇̓͒̾̈͛͗̀̃̈́̈́̏̉̿̽͑̑̉̀͊̓͆̊̉̒̀̏̌̋̈͑͗͒̔͊̽̉̈͐͐̈́͛͊͐̔̓̆͌̆̋̎̈́̇͆̌̈́̆̈́́͛̿̍̈́̿̐̉͛̽́̔̽̓͑̾̊̂̆̈́͊̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̚̚͜͜͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅơ̷̸̴̶̷̷̷̵̸̵̶̵̶̶̴̶̡̢̦̰͇̯͍̹͖̺͈̹̲̟̻̲͖̯̙̟̘̙̣͙͎͉̫͓̌̊̌̈͛́̓̊͊̽͐̂̽̒͂̈́̈͋͑̈̏͐̓̇̍̇͊͆̈́̀̉̇̃̚͘̕͘̚͠͠͝ơ̶̷̴̶̷̴̶̷̷̷̷̷̵̵̶̷̸̴̴̶̵̷̸̷̷̸̵̴̸̷̸̵̷̴̴̴̴̸̵̵̵̷̶̸̶̵̷̸̵̸̸̴̸̴̴̵̵̷̡̨̢̧̨̨̢̢̢̧̨̡̛̺̮̘̙͍̝̣͙̝̯͕͇̰̯̦̪͖͔̺͎̱̹͍̬̞̹̭̬̝̰͈̜͔̙̹̜̝͕̺̝͓͓͈̥͇̰̗̼͉̗͓͇̫̞̬̜̬̫͍̯̥̬͈͖̘͕̖̺̹͕̱̲͎̼̹̩̠͍̣̰̺͓̦͔͖̮͍̯̗̝̻̪̜͚͍̙͖̙̜̟̮͙̜͈̥̣͕̟̘̫̜̼͉̩͎̯̹͕̱͈͚̱̼̯̙̞̗͕̠̝̲̹̞͇̭̟͚͉͓̱̳̳̤̂́̈́̆͑̅͛̄̆̆̀̽̎́̈́̑̋͊̐̐͆͋́̊̃̒́̑̒͐͛͛͗̆̋͑̌͆̽̈́͊̍͑̈́̑͋̾̿̇͂̎́͌͋̎̔̓́̄̋̈́̑͛̎̂͑̃̊̎̎̋̀͒͐̌̂͆͗͛͗̒͋͋̀͒̅̎̾̔̓̈́̽̓̐̿̃̌͗͑̑̈́͋͗͂̾̕͘̚̕̚͘̚̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅḑ̵̶̴̵̷̴̸̵̷̵̶̶̶̸̷̶̸̷̴̷̵̴̷̶̷̸̷̶̸̵̸̴̷̵̶̸̶̷̵̸̵̷̸̴̴̶̵̸̵̷̸̶̸̡̨̧̡̡̧̛̭̲͙͍̣͍̝͉͙̼͔̬̪͕͓͉̜̳̺̹͍̞͕̺̥̼̼̳͍̼͚͎̭̹̰̗̠̞̘̳̬̟̳̤̞̳̫͇̞͕͚̺̦͔̫̩̻̤̳̞͈̥̖͇̣̘̞̞̥̮̟͈͇̬̖̪̪̠̭̠̩͕̖̱̰̥̦͚̦̱͓̦̞̟̠̲̻̳̟̮̻̼̞̱̰̺̖̬͔̖̣̠͉̭̪̫͉͖̗̤̤͈̠̫̯̙̪͙̗̞̳̼͇͙͇̤̳̘̺̻̟̪̤̦͆̈̈́͛̆̂̈́͌̽͂̍̂̃͑̈̿̑͊̐͊̈́͛͛̔̋̋̊̉͛̑̐̃̈́̀͑̽͂̔͆̈́̇̋́͒̌́͗̑̿̎̈̔̇̇̉͊̆͋̄̈́̍͐͛̃̐̉͒̿̊́̈́̐̾́̌̋̌̈̎̽͌͋̈́͘͘̚̚͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̸̴̶̴̸̸̴̷̷̴̶̷̴̶̶̸̴̸̴̴̴̸̴̷̷̸̷̵̶̵̴̶̴̸̶̶̶̸̷̷̶̶̷̵̸̵̴̶̴̵̷̶̷̴̢̧̢̧̢̧̛̛̛̬͈̦̬̟̣̗̞͇͍͖̰͚̦̲̠̟̰͙̰̖̖̱͎̭͉̝̺̫͉̮̗̤̩̜͉͕̦̺̣̰̬̰̫̩̯̫̱͙͓̭̯͎͓͎͎̦̤͔͚̖̺͈̯͖̘̲͎̲̩̲͖̪̜͈̘͍̤̺̠̝̟̜̝͖̻̳͖̠͉͖̙̗̰̝̣̱͖͍̥̬̱̱͓̹̺͇̳͚͎̩͕̝̱̮͖͇̭͙͉͈͍̱̮͎̬͉͚͈̲̦̘̖͖͎̺͈̹͉̈͛̈̿͂͋̃́͒͋̈́̇́̀͐̓̑̂͌͒̌̍̈́̉͌̌̃̇́̉̃̑̍̑̑̀͛̿̏͊͗͂͛͋̍̍̀́͂͌̈́̄̉̎͌̅̈̉̎̀̒̄͐͋̐̔̒͋͌͒̒̀̾͑͛̓̍̐͑̑̆́̋̐̈́̃́̾̀͑̐̈͆̈́́͆̉̊̅̎̉̈͋͂̔͋́̚̚͘̚͘͘͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅj̷̶̴̴̸̸̵̴̴̵̴̷̷̸̶̵̶̶̵̴̸̸̶̴̴̵̷̵̸̷̶̢̨̢̧̨̡̨̡̡̨̤̖̺̩̦͇̯̗̳͈̯͎̗͚͇͔̦̻͇̖̳̩̲͖̭̳͔̞̙͖͙̼̝̥̲̝̲̝̟̻͙͍̱̗͔̹͈̩͖͓̲͖̍̂̾̑̀͋̂̅͑͆̇̎̓̓̈́͛̈̃͋̀̓͋̏́̋́͒̏̉̍̓̈̓͆̀̓̔̏̔̓̆̍͊̂͋̓̂̔̑̾͌̀͐̑͑͊̽͑̃̈́́̑̅̈͋̽́̊́͋͆̈͗̃̾̑͌͂̎̓̉͑̚͘͝͠ͅơ̵̸̸̸̴̵̶̵̶̷̻͓̠̳͙̗̬͉̩̣̤̭͇̣͙̹͍͒͒̒͐̽̔͊̇̍͆̑̇͑͆͊̀́̅̓͊́̇̕͘͝͝b̷̶̷̶̵̴̸̶̴̷̶̶̸̴̷̶̸̷̷̵̴̸̵̸̵̸̵̶̴̴̶̶̵̶̶̸̴̴̸̷̸̸̷̸̧̡̨̧̢̡̢̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̙̙͈̞̩͖̦̺͚̮̦̖̬̖̣͉̟͈̖̬͈̠̣̥̰͈̖̹̼͙̼͎̜͚̲͙̥̞̘̭̯̳̲̯̬̫̙̙̖̲͙͎̺̖̞̱̟̗͓̩̮͖̜̥̘͉͍̩̦̠͍̣̘̟̻̳̖͎̍̓̀̄̾͒͆͑̋̈́̿̅̍̎̈́͋̾̐̀͗̀͆͒̈́͛̂͌͗͛͛̈́̆́̑͛̊̓̽̀̆̒͗́̓̈́̒̀͆̏̐̆̏̈́̄͗̄͒̉͛̊̈́̉͆̄̄̐͋͑͆̈́͆́̈́͂̓̊̉̾͊̊̓̀͂́̆̍̈̒̅̇̏̍̍̓͛́́̅̏͐̄̆̌̃̈̌̔̑̄̃̔̃̑̔̌̚̚̕̕͘͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅ!̷̸̷̶̷̴̵̷̷̷̴̴̴̶̴̸̸̶̵̷̸̵̷̷̸̷̵̵̸̶̵̷̴̶̸̷̷̸̶̵̷̸̷̢̨̧̢̧̢̡̨̧̡̡̡̡̢͖͓͔̳̩͓̠͓̭̝͚̭̝͙̜͕̱̱̜͉̟̪̘̰̻̻̮̠͕̯͙͇͔͔͕̜͎̙̱̯͇̞̜͚̖̻̝̥̙̣̝̱̬̠̫͍͖̬͈̣͓̝̟̹̥̙̣̫̳̤̰̺͖̗͇̘̹͓͙̤͇̻̯̪̩̘̮͕̟̭͑͋̂͒̍̒̆̒̆͆̒́̏͊̀̔̂̅̋̾̇̉̄͒̌̉͌̊̈͊̄̆̊͋̌̿͗̓̈́̽͋̌̋͂̽̐̊̔̋͂͑̈́̔̀̇̉́̈́͒̓̈́̌̉͆̄̎̄̋̔̋͋̾͗̋̉̈̄́͐̓̽̏̓͂̚͘͘̕̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅ ̴̷̷̶̵̷̶̶̴̸̴̶̸̵̵̷̴̵̵̶̷̷̵̶̸̶̷̴̵̶̴̷̸̵̴̴̸̵̶̸̵̷̴̴̶̷̶̴̴̵̶̷̷̶̶̶̷̴̶̢̧̢̧̧̡̢̨̧̢̡̢̧̡̛̛̛̛͙̖̫͕̟̠̺͎͇̰͓͚͎̻̙̲̻͉̟̣̣̮̱̥̯̦͎̘̬̙̥̻̗̙̲͚̭͚̳̦̹̲̰̞͍̩̳͕̰̤͓͓͈̺̟̘͓̻̟̮̺̜̺͍̣̗͚͚̝͍͉̠̱͚̖̣͕͚̬̘͇̘͙̲͔̙͎̜̥̯̹͙͕͉͍͙̫̺̹̬̝̪̼̲̼̠̳̟͍̣͇͍͓͇̘̗̘͚̖̥̥̹̤͍̹̜̐̒̒̈̔̅̌͂̓̄̈́̎̄͆͒̂͆͊́̊̇͌͒́̆̀̀́̿́̅̇̿͒̾͗͛̿̀̉̍̂̾́̀̀͌̿͐̓̏͂̇́̒̒̆̑̋̇͆̂̈́͛̅̔̂̾̋̽̄̒̏͛͛͒̔̋̐̄̈́̾́͊̂̃̔̌̑͒̒̈̃̈͊̆͂̃̆͒̀͆͊̈̋̌̅͊̈́͐̂̈́̀͊̚̕͘̚̚̚̕̕͘͘̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅS̶̸̷̷̷̶̶̵̵̶̷̵̴̷̸̵̴̷̶̸̶̴̴̴̶̶̴̸̷̸̷̷̵̴̵̵̴̶̸̵̸̷̴̡̧̡̧̧̧̢̢̨̨̧̥̝̞͙͎̰̮̞̣̥̭̖̠̮̳͕̭̻̤̦̞̞̣͓̣͕̙̩̳̻͚̱̖̙̙̣͓̗̩̘̤͚͕͇̣̲͓̻͙̝͖̞̲͍̠̙̥̻̦̬̞͕̞̣̮̜̦̳̳͔͔̬̟͉̜̭̞͍̣̹͎̞̖̳͈͚͈̲̻̼̪̰̮̦̹̬̜͉̬͍͙̲̺͔͍͑͂̾̈́̽̐̏̓̐͋̈́̆̋̈́̽̓͗́̾̾͌̈͛̏̔̂͊̀͛̑̆̀͊͆̓̒̎̈́̃̃̍̍͒̄̌̓͂͑̍͗̿̍̂̊͗͆̾̇́͂̿̆́̾̾̏̐̔̈́͋̂̎͒͌̾̍̍̈͛͆̚͘͘̚̕̕̕͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅơ̴̷̶̴̸̷̶̷̸̶̷̶̴̶̶̴̴̴̵̶̶̵̷̸̵̶̵̸̷̸̵̷̸̸̴̸̸̸̵̶̷̸̶̷̵̴̷̴̷̷̷̵̷̵̸̷̶̵̷̸̵̴̵̴̶̷̸̸̴̶̸̵̷̷̵̴̷̸̶̶̴̵̵̷̷̴̴̷̡̢̧̢̨̧̧̡̡̨̨̢̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̤͉͈̺͚͈͎̟̦̺̪͉͈̲̼͎̮̲̪͇̯̥̼̗̯͇̹̘̙̺̰̳͚̟̘͖̦͚̺̩̦͚̜͚̜̖̻̳̝̼̤̦̮̞͕̭̠͓̥͈͔̺͕̖̤̟̙̳͚͔̳͈̼͙̫͉̰̲͈͓͚͙̯̯̮͇̻̥͔̺̬̯̯͙̼͍̣̱̮͍̟̖̟͚̟̥͖̘̩͓̤͓̦̣̲̫̩̟̟̯͙͖̟̼̥̠̩̲̱͔͎̗̫̱̦̗̹̣̹̖͖̙̳͍̲̺̣͇̳͔͉͈͖̖̖̹̯͈̭̳̩͖̙̜̩̣̲̬͖̰̥͎̤̟͍̘͇̲̗̙͙̞̫̦̜̣̩̜̝͍̞͖̝̫̝̖̪̮̙̳͎̟͓̦̑̋̊̓̐̄͋̏͑̾̊̒̾̆̓̀̓̇̊͂̓̓̉̔͗̇̿͛̇̒͒̿́̽͛͐̍͗̒̄͊̆͆̔͊͌́̇̍̈́͂͋̐̆̽̂͗̈̂̇͌̂̔̈́̂̄̐̓̈́̀͐̀̈̀͑̐̒̅̈́̅̓̋̽̉̍̈́͌̊͐͋́̈́̌͗̾̀̅̓̊̄̉͛͒̓̅̍͐͗̌̑̊̃͋̐̌͑̃̓̿͑͋̃͐̊͆̓̏͊͂̊̂̀̾̀̉́͐͂͑͗̒̒͂̑́́͑́̄̆̐̏͐̽͆͛̃̿̐̑͒̄̀͋̌̿̑̓͗͆̔̽̓̄̅̓̊̎͑̇͂͐̓̌͑͋͆̀̈́͑͆̓̂̄̌̆̚̚͘̕̚̕̚̕̕͘̚̚̕̚̚̚̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅr̸̶̷̵̷̵̴̸̷̵̷̷̵̷̷̵̴̴̷̶̷̵̴̸̸̷̷̸̴̶̴̵̸̸̶̵̷̵̶̴̵̴̵̵̷̴̷̸̵̴̸̸̷̸̶̵̴̴̷̸̴̵̴̶̴̴̴̴̷̸̶̶̸̶̶̶̸̴̶̴̸̷̴̶̶̷̢̢̧̧̨̧̨̨̡̧̢̢̢̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̳͔̟͔̦̯̘̦̤̲̤̗̯̭͔͇̺̯̫͔̦̫̩͖̯̯̙̜̝̥̹͇̪̭͇̪̗͙̻̤̟͙͖̦̘̱̳̥̫̗̫̲̜̦̭̩̻̱̝͖͓̣̻̬͍̞̭̹̘̣̩͓͚̠̳̖̟̬͉̠̮̳̬̯̹̪̪̣̩͔̬̮̱͕̘͕̫͎̣͉̩̲͓͖̤͎̗͙̬͓͍̻̣̜̼̬̜̘̠̩̺̣̪͖̠̻̲̣̻͍̘̪̘̩̙̭͇͙͇̠̮͕̪̘̘̺̦̟͙̞̳̫̯̯͓͎̞̬͖̼͔͚̲̬͎̱̜̰͙̰̠̠͍̱̪͈̪͇̬͕̳͚̠̘͇̗̦̺̱̀̿̑̌̊̀͒̐͋̈̂̉̊̍̑͋͆́̍͑̈́͊̌̊̈́̌̀͛̈́͆̎̇̐̑͊͂͌̂̐̔̓̃́̓̀̎͒͋̀̀̓̔̍̋̈͒̀̒͗̌̀̀́̊̀̿͂̅̇̎̑͋͗̂̽̑̈̆̀́̾̈́͐̎̓̈̂͑̐̑̒̈́̾͐̑̅̐̔̉̊̀̐́́̑̇̇̃̓̈́̃̆͗̍̈̔̓͑͂͗̇͋̈̀̅́̈́̎̔̀̅͐̐̄̓͑̍͌͌̄̈̇̊̐̽͊͐̇̉͆̐̈̐̀̿́̾̀̏̽͊̈́̌͒̆̑̀͆̇͋̓̊̔̇̊̃̆͆̿̀̉͂̈́̈́͐̾̉͋̚̕̚̕͘̚̚̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅr̶̴̵̴̷̶̷̸̵̵̴̸̵̴̵̴̵̸̴̷̵̸̸̶̸̶̸̶̸̵̵̴̶̵̴̶̴̵̴̶̸̷̷̵̴̵̷̴̴̸̸̵̶̢̧̧̧̢̧̢̡̢̨̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̩̗̺̫͎̭͕̝̤̝͔̝͓̖̞̫̙̦͙̖͙̜̘̭̤̳̫͍̺̳͚͓̻̖̤̤̪͖̪͚̼̞̜̰̼̞̬͇̣̫̱̙̳̘̥͚͕̱̪͙͔̭̫̥͕͔̩͈̺̪̮̟͇͔̫͉͎̣̱̥̹̙͓̼͚̩̜̂̍̀́͗͋͆͌̀̎͌̐̈́̈̒͛͛̋̽͂͆͂̈́̂̇̃̿͛̽̾̍̀̈̍͛̐͒̎̀̈̈́́̏̄̒̄͋͆͊́̌͂͊͊̀̈́̾̎̈́̍̃͊͐̔̆̿́͛̎́̓̋͒̄̈́͗͗̈́͆̈́̏̽̂͋͂̿̅̍̓̓̓̅́̃͗̈́̿͛͊̂͊̇́͋͗͊̓̉͗͐͌̓̆̎̃̓̓̀͗͆́̏͛̌͗͐̒͊͆̆͘͘͘̕̕͘͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅy̴̵̴̸̸̸̶̸̶̷̸̴̴̴̴̷̸̴̴̸̵̷̴̶̶̶̷̵̵̵̷̶̸̵̴̸̴̵̵̸̴̶̶̴̵̷̴̴̸̷̷̴̷̴̴̵̴̴̷̸̶̶̴̸̶̸̷̶̵̵̢̢̡̧̢̢̧̡̡̨̢̡̧̛̛̛̟̤͙̥͕̙̲͓̰͙̬̙̝͔̜̭̱͍̖̳̟̘͉͖̘̲̣̦͚̩̲̥̫̪̣̻̭̠͚̻̜̖̩͈͈̳͙̼̖̮̦̗̹͕̱̖͙̮̪̦̙͇̥͚͔̯͈̠̜̹͔̱̼̰͔̟͕͚͉̞͍͙͕̞̥̦̜̯̗̦̲̣̜̞̯͕͙̱̥̮̘͈̬̫͕̲͙̻͖̬̺̜̯̘̰̬̟̩͙͉̪̜͖͙͉͖̺̩̪̣̼̰̬̗̗̼̗̬͖̟̤̮̰̠͍̝̩̦̰͕̹̦̪̦͓̞̫͙͓͙̭̭͈̺̣̯̎̏́͂̋́͂̈́͛͋͊̾͋͑̐̔͛̐͂̒̐̈́̂́̏̈́̃̿͌̃͆̒́̔́͑̈́̋̀͊̾͊̓̋̂͊̏̑̔̈́͛̋̾̿̉͂̋̓͗̅̈́͒́̍̋͋̃́͌̽͌̽͗͛̀͌͐͒̃͆̀͌͌͑̈́̆̄̀̾̓̌̅̄͊̈́̊͌̍̒̑̊̑̄́͋̎̈́̓̋̎̌͑́͆̔̓̈́̈́͂͌̓̈̿͋͛̑̕̕̚͘̚̕͘͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ ̷̴̵̷̶̶̵̴̸̶̵̶̶̶̵̵̵̴̸̸̸̴̶̵̵̸̴̴̸̶̵̶̷̴̷̸̴̷̸̷̴̶̸̵̴̵̵̷̴̸̴̵̷̴̴̶̵̷̵̴̴̶̶̵̧̨̧̧̨̧̨̨̡̡̡̡̛̛̛̥̗̤͖͇͇̰̤̹̳̰̜͇̜̘͎͕̯̟̩̣̦͖̖̱͚̩̼̜̤̗͖̲͇̥̙̤͓̩̻̫̬̥̦̰̼̭̳̼̙͉̹̖̝̰͕̱͚̖̤̤͕̖̮͇̞͇̠̥̮̬̲͎͈̺͕̘̩̙̜̩͕͓̼͚̦̫͇̼͔̝̣̮̰̣̱̖͓͔̭̰͉̙̭͓̰̺͔̖̼̱̦̬̩͇̰̺̙͈̤̰̪̪͈͎̳̼͈̽͛͐̀̊̍͋͂̂̍̇͒͐͌̈̾̇̓̾̔̈̏̂̓̅̓̌̔̉͛͒̌̊͒̈̈́͗͋̑̈́̆̀̏̉̀̂̀̾̊̀͒̓̓̉̆̂̇̓̓̒̉͑͒͑̋͆͛͌̃̓͊̉̐́͋̏̿̐̑͗̈́̓̍̈̈̀̋̀̎̓̋̀̑̓̀̆̂̅̾͒̐̉̋̓́̌̌̇̏͐͋͂̎̊̕̕͘͘͘̚̚̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅI̶̸̷̶̸̴̸̶̷̵̵̶̷̸̴̴̷̸̴̵̴̸̴̶̷̴̶̸̴̷̵̸̵̵̷̸̶̴̴̴̶̷̴̴̴̶̴̶̶̴̸̴̴̴̶̴̷̷̸̸̷̵̴̵̵̸̷̸̴̶̵̸̶̸̵̸̴̴̵̢̢̨̨̡̧̢̨̡̨̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̘̘̺̜̺̺̬͔̮̤̤͔̞̪̟͖̘̩̦̞͔͈͙̠͇͚͙͙̼͓̘̗̮̯͍͔̩͎̻̤̣͔̱̹̺̩̙͕̼̙̺͓̠͓̙̟͔͖̪̙̖͈̟͙͙̣̠̫̬̦͓̣̞̫̬̪͔̝̟̠͕̠̻̪͉̱̗͕̱̣͚͚̭̩͕͙̫͖̗͔͖̗̤̼͈̙̼̬̖̩̙̟̹̘̫̩̭̮̬͔͍̲̲͈̙̭̲̣̦̭̫̹̬̣̳̮̥̻͚̞̞̬̣̗̩̝͉̬͎͍͖͖̰͙̱̫̮̠̹̱̝̩͖̳͓̬̔̔̆͐̊̽̈́̔̓̑̆̈́̄͗͑̈̃́̈́͆̀̓̎̄̋̀̌̏́͊͗̑̅̑͌̐̊̿̔̌̾̈͌̈́͊̈́͐͛̅̌̄͆̌̓̽͆̀̋̇͋̽̅̈́̐̑̉̈́̈͐̍͗̔̑͋͛̾̈́̊̾͒̊̈́͌̍͑̐͌̓̊͆̐͂͋̔͑̃̊̓̊͛͊̑͒̐̒̎͊̈́́͋̉̾̉̒̒̆̄̓͒̂́̿̈̎̈̈́̽̆̌͒̿́͂̂̄̈́̏́̑͆̊̓̂̀̃̎͛̏̒̾̔͆̈́̑̒͘̚̕̚̚͘̚͘̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̴̷̸̸̸̶̵̴̴̵̸̷̴̶̸̴̷̴̴̸̷̸̶̸̷̷̴̷̸̴̶̶̵̴̸̶̷̶̴̵̸̸̷̵̴̸̴̵̸̶̶̴̷̵̵̷̶̶̷̶̶̸̶̶̸̵̶̷̴̷̵̷̶̶̶̴̴̶̵̶̷̸̶̴̷̸̷̶̵̸̷̸̵̷̸̷̵̧̢̡̨̡̡̡̡̡̡̢̡̡̡̧̢̨̢̨̛̛̛̛͖͓̖͇͙͕͇̮̯̩͔̪̗̜̮̼̱͙̼̜̦͔̱̫̠̳͕̤̹̻̙̦̮͇̫̺̺̱̳̘̦͇̝̞͙̣̹̻̦̥͍͇̝̗̝͎̱̼̩̻̘̦̦̳̤̲͓̯͉̲̜͕̱͉͖͕͈͖̝͔͍̪̰̮̞̤͈̣̝͓̘̦̻̦̳̪̩̜͎̻̥͕͇͕͔̗̗̯̻̗̟͓̖̫̬̺͎̹̯̯̪͖̤͉͈̲̝͉̘̥̟͕̖͈͍̪̠̰̯̳̹̣̭̖͔̩͈̝̫̹̲̮̭̜͕̱͖͉̗͓̟͙̬̫͚͉̲͙̯̦̳̙͍͚̗̲̦̯̺̞̥̘̖̮̘̺̫͇͇͖̹̫͚̰̭̙̜̲̝̠̼̺̰͔̖͇̳̪͚̺͉̯̺͓̬̪̻̠̟͚̜͉̅̈̈̉̈̅͂̀̓̐͐̇́̓̒̉̒́̽̈́̈́̐̓͐͊̍͆͋͂̏͑̓̉͗̓̀͐͌̓̎̏́́̈̿̽́̌͗͂͌̀̒́̇͆̑̆̏̽͊̿͐́̒̀̈́͆̋̓̑̀̒͗͗͆͌̀̅̎̎̀́̏́̅̓̐̆́͋̏̅̂͗̏̿̿͋͛̈́̀̇͐̓͒̀̃͆̈́̅͊̉͂́̐̽͛͒̀̍̈́̽̽̽̿͒͋̋̀̃͌̌͂̃̉̏͛̾́̂̽̆͗̒̾͛̈́͆͊̈́̃͆̓͑̀̓͐͒̾̊̓͋̀̇͒̄͋̄͂̌̒͗̂̌̈́̎̓̽̐̈͛̃̋́̽́̇̇͌̓͑͗̄̏͗́͋̉̓̈́̑̀͛̃͂̀̈́̇̓́͆͂̔̈́̕͘͘̚̚͘̕̚̕̕̚̚͘͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅḑ̸̶̴̶̷̵̶̵̷̸̴̷̸̷̷̷̴̵̸̵̸̵̸̶̵̶̶̴̵̶̷̴̷̢̢̡̧̤̱̮̘͔̜̝̹̱̭̟̣͎̬̘͇͔͎̗̤̫̟̟̤̤͉͔̣̻̳̟̗̰͕̣̗̗̹͍̪̖̺̝̣͚̯̮̩̥̰̥̥͂̂̃̓͒̓̌̾̈́͆͛͌̏͌̊̅̐́͊̍́̂͗̌̒̆̊̾̊̐̆͛̄̊̂̅̌̊̏͛̆͆͂̓̔̈́͐͗͊͊̒͒̎͒͛̄͛̔̄̒̈͌͑͐͐͌̇̊͛̉̓̇̆̈̄͆̈́̀̂̔̈́̾̈̌̈̚̕̚͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅơ̵̶̴̸̷̶̴̶̵̵̢̨͖̝͇̯̜̬̜̗͕̳̞̲̺̠͕͕̘̹̮̥͆̃͂̃̉̍̈́̈́͆̒̉̐͌͊̄̐͑ͅn̸̴̵̵̴̶̷̶̶̵̷̵̸̵̷̷̴̷̷̵̶̴̸̵̷̴̡̡̡̨̨̨̡̧̛̳͕̼͙̜͕͈̟̮̺͓̮̪͉̘͕̲̦̦̭̩̣̲̰͚̰̤̘͖̮̜͓̺̳̤̰̖͈̘̬̞̝̟̙̘͎͍̣͔̫͉̺̼͓̻̦͓̱̼͋͂̀́͆̉̊̈́́̃͆̋̔̓̐̍̈́̓̀̍̋̈̓̓̔͌͆͐̈͒̊͂̊̐̅́͂͆̉̔͂̐̕͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅ'̴̶̵̸̸̸̷̵̸̵̵̷̴̷̵̸̷̶̵̴̷̶̸̴̸̴̴̴̶̶̴̵̸̵̵̵̴̧̢̢̢̫̝̦̥̪̞̫̻̖͖̖̱̫͉͎̫̬̥̺̜͉̬̻̖̟̳͓̝̹̭̱̖̰̫͕̹̣͙̹̙̘͔̙͍̙̖̺͍͕̺̪͇͚̟̰̖̪̳̱̱͇͓͕̮̥̲̱̪͎͇̼̥̖̅͒̉̿̄̍̄̂̔͆̐͛̉͗̄̃̌̏͐̀̃̔̏͑͊͋͌͌́̿̐͐͐̓̔̈́͂̈́̀̓́̑́̈́̆̈́̐̇́͊́͛̌́́̍͋̈́̀̋͒̉̃̄͂̂̓̍̈́͛̾̏̍̉̾͛̀͂͊̔̌̄̚͘̚̚̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͠͝ͅͅţ̸̵̴̷̷̶̸̶̶̴̶̸̷̵̸̴̷̷̸̶̴̵̸̴̵̵̵̷̴̶̷̨̧̡̛͍̩̯̥̫̖̞̟̻̪̞̣̣̺̲͓̱̮̳͖͙͎͇̩̠̭͚̳̺͇̖̹͓̲̥̼̤̣̙͈̖̪͖̺̺̝̯̰͎̪̬̬̹̳̗͇̮̭̬̝͚̠̳͇͉̞̱̜͔̺͕̈́̑̈́̀͗̃̆͒͂̈́́͒͂̆̓̍̄̊́̊̉́̎̓̈́̈̉̾̂̓͐̍͆̅͊̈́͐̆̂̿̿́͂͑̃͆̇͑̄͋̅͌̉̉̂͗͊͋̔͌͗͒̿̂̽̍́̈́̃͘͘͜͝͠ ̷̷̶̴̵̵̶̷̵̸̴̷̷̴̴̴̶̶̸̵̸̵̷̴̵̷̷̶̷̶̷̵̶̴̸̸̶̵̴̸̸̶̶̵̸̵̷̴̷̷̵̶̴̶̷̷̶̷̶̷̷̵̶̵̶̴̵̴̴̡̢̡̡̡̢̡̨̨̛̛̮̫̦̳͚̬̲͙̫̲̼̠̭͍̮̳̪͎̩̹̗̥̱̙̹͚̞̯̖͚̺͔̖͉̠͓͙͖̪̤͔̤̤͙̱̟̤̲̦͕̜̳̬͙̺̰͉̯̟͉͕̞̠̫̟̝̬͚̳̻̺͔͇͉̱̥͉̬͙̭̥̼̣̰̯̦̪͈͈͓̭̞̞̺̜̭̪͎̦̭̞̜̩̪͇̙̦̝̲̖̼̠̼̘͔̜̣̙͙̦͔̻̪̤̦̺͔̳͉͉̞̝̝̤͇̰̠͇͕̠̫̻̰̂͋̃̏̂̌̋̓̓̿̑̀̐̄̎͂͋̈́̈́̏͆̐͂̔́͆̌̆̀͆͋̾̈́̄̇̔̂͂̔̈́̾̔̑̾̏͂̇̀̂̆͆͆̂̒̌͋͗́̑̾̃͐̈̔̾̎̈́͒̇̆́͑̈̈͑́̉̐̅́͆͐̒̊̅͆̅͆̐̀͊̇̂̂̿͒͒͐̃̀̅̑͗̔͒́̇̾͑̈́̾̊̂̅̑̓̈̆̋̌̄͌͗͆̈͆͗̈́̏̉̒̋̔͂̋͊̈́̒̍̅͑̈̈́͛̈̂̋̾̏̍̎̍̏͒́̈́̈́̋̀̈̊́̆͘͘̕̕͘̚͘̕͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅh̸̷̵̷̴̶̶̴̶̶̴̷̴̴̸̷̴̷̶̵̵̷̴̷̶̸̸̶̴̵̶̶̸̷̷̶̨̨̧̢̨̨̨̡̢̢̛̛̛̛̺͓̤̭̞̖̹̳͈͔̺̘͇̪̻̫̻̤͔͎̭̝̣̦̰̠̟̳̱̘̘̞̰̯̝͖͎̼̙̟̪̙̩̝͈̲͖͖̪̦̩̗̣͕̣͔͈̱́̊́̈́̐̈̎̑͋̉̏̀̔̽̈́͂̃̇̍̆̓̄̒͛̃͒̆̑̊͌̒́̑͛̔̓́̍̈̌̂̓̎̀́̐̌̓͐͑͊͛̈́̒̇̓̿̍̒̌̆͌̑́̈̏́͊̉̈̓̽̃́̍̎̍͋͆̔̾͘͘̚͘͘͘̕͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅą̴̷̷̵̵̶̴̴̶̶̵̸̵̸̷̸̸̴̶̴̶̴̷̵̸̶̶̷̸̵̷̶̷̷̷̸̷̵̸̸̶̶̴̵̵̸̸̶̷̵̵̸̸̸̷̶̶̶̵̷̸̵̶̶̸̷̵̸̷̸̨̨̡̨̢̢̢̢̡̧̨̨̧̛̛̛̞̯̞̮̮̭̜̹̩̻̗̣̯͚̠͍̪̪͉̠̥̠̱͕͎͙̘̩͉̹̜͍͎̳͇̭̺̰̻͕̙̟͎̜͇̖̫̘̬̜̣̠̬̱̭̭͉̰͚͈̟̳̳̼̮̱̪͓̘͇̺̘͚͍̩̹̯̲̹̠̪̝̖̠̻̺̫̞͎̱̪̟͙͖̼͍̭̬͎̰͙̥̗̭̲̙̞͙̮̞̙̱̗̰͎̬̹̦̹̙̼̝̠̖̬̞̪͓̝̝̣̺̳̦̭͍̠̩̖͎̭̦͇̲̬͉̮̤̱̯̬̭̋́̉͐̊̀̄̿̽͆̑̿͌̈́͐́̐̇̋̎̋̉̿̏̈́́̈́̎̓̉̋̾̐̂̏͒̋̾̾̈́̿̑̽͑͗̄̆̐̉̂̃́̏̈́̈́͐͐̒̐̌̀͋̉͒̈͐͂̽͂̀̅̓̉̎̀̈́̒͂̈́͗̍̊̇͛̏̇̊̉͑͗́̇͗̃͂̿́̽̉̍͆̑̄̽̑̄̆̈́͌̎̈̉̅̾̽̀͛̄͊͗́̆̏̏̀̃͂̎͐̊́̒̏̒̀͆̂̐̾͗͛̓̐̆̃̚̚̕̕̕͘̕͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅv̴̶̷̶̷̶̸̵̶̸̶̴̵̷̴̶̵̸̵̶̸̴̶̸̸̸̷̵̵̴̴̸̶̸̢̢̧̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̻͚͖̥͕̥̥̝̳̲̜̥̳͉̼̫̯̹̰͔͙̘̺͚̺̯͓̜͈̹͇͖̙̯͚͍̜͕̺̳̺͓͍͔̜̺͔͖̜͔̗̯̣͕̫͎̖̠̪͖͖̻͍̝̰̻͙̬̖̫̼̝̤̤̦͚̖̗͕̟́͑͗̇͂̆̇̒̒͋̉͂͒̄͐̒͋̉̌͋̾̓̈́̓͛̔͌̇͒̓̀͋̑̍͑͋̌̾͗̀͌̄͒̋̈́̿̀͛́͋̈́̑͌̈͂̇̌̾̾́̃̓̓̔̄̆͆̆̀̋͆̓̚̕͘͘͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͠e̵̶̸̵̸̸̴̴̵̶̷̵̷̴̵̸̶̵̷̸̶̵̴̶̷̵̸̷̵̸̵̴̸̴̸̶̵̷̶̴̶̵̴̡̡̡̧̧̧̨̨̡̢̢̡̛̟͈̟͖͙̜̩̦̱͔͚̭̗͈͍̣͉̭̳̗̜͕̳̬̝̲̣̬̗̬̺̻̯̱͈̩͖̼̪̖̦̳͖͍̥͈̼͔̗͎̪̞̦̖̪̯͓̱̫͔̞̼̤̮̭̻̥̙̩͇̫̙͉̪̠̻̙̣̠̤̯̦̩̰̯̹͔̬̲͍̳̫͔̭̭̘͑̄̏͑̈́͛̽̔̈́̍̎́̓̓̆̇̆̿̎́́̓͆̂̒̈́̇̀͑̉̿̾́̈́̍͊̈̀̊̇̿̇̅̽̍̑̀̉̑̈́͑̈́̈͛̒̈̐́̑̋͋̂͛͌̇́̉̑͋̓̄̒̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅ ̶̷̵̷̴̵̸̶̴̵̸̴̵̵̸̷̶̵̶̵̵̸̶̷̶̶̶̴̵̵̴̵̶̴̴̸̶̸̴̷̵̸̸̵̷̵̷̸̵̷̢̡̧̧̧̨̢̢̡̢̧̢̡̢̧̨̧̢̛̛͙̤̬̩̳̜̭̙̺̺̟͎̗̥͓͈͎̻̫̟̞̩̲̜̟͚̮̼̞͔̖͇̗̹̱͓͓͍̳̱̥̯͕̙̭̜̦͈̯̝̟̣̹̗̘̘͎̪͈̦̠͚̤̬͖̞͙͉̩̼͙̟͉͖̘̦͉͉͍̰͈̖͖̝͙͉̺̮̲̭͙̥͖̥͔̯̩̤͔͚̖͚͚͎̺̬̺̻͈̣̳̄̈́̆͋͑̉̐͗̒̔̔̀̉̀́̍͒͗̓̊̑̄͑́̏͂́̃͐͂̑̓̓̊̈́̌̇̃̔̆̇̏̃̾̂̃͒̔̽͛̓̈̅̆͗͆͐̏͗͑͒̆͂̈̄̾̑͗̏̃̋̐͛̈́̿͆̈́̿͛̚͘͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝ͅͅa̸̸̵̸̶̴̵̵̷̸̸̴̷̵̴̷̷̷̶̵̵̵̷̴̵̸̵̷̵̵̵̡̢̢̧̢̢̢̛̛̛͕̦̞͔͙͇͇̝̘̜͚͇͕̖̮̟͖̺͓̠̣̖̬̯̺͍̲̙̩̜̠̩̮͎̗̼̤̖͔̣̬͓̟̜̳͖̭̰̻̺̬̼͖̘͉̘͉̞̩̹͂̔̓̃͋̓̏̃͋͆͗͛̐̇̇̊̄͗̆̈́̂̐̆͗̃͐̉͊̍̆͂̃͒̍̓̽͐̋̈́̌͒͑̓̈́̈́͋̀͛̿̎͐̓̓̋͋͐̉́̿̚̕̕̕̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅṉ̸̴̴̵̴̵̶̸̵̶̸̵̸̴̷̶̷̸̸̴̵̴̴̸̶̴̵̴̵̶̷̷̵̷̷̵̷̶̷̴̷̵̵̶̸̷̴̨̨̢̢̨̧̨̢̛̛̛̛͕̥̥̝̲̳͚̰͙͉̜͉̹̜͉͈̪̼͕͉͓̺̟̭̤̦͔̟̺͕͈͙̗̜̮̟̝̦͕̯̯̣͕̠͈̺̖̮̫͖͉̹͍̭̫̤̥̻̠̗̟̮̤̮̙̩͕̲̯̠͖̻̹̳̱̯͙̬͎̭̰̯̳͇̗̻̹̻̠͙͚͇͓͉͈̭̟͉͈͙̲̥̣̠̺͓̬̲͎̭͍̠͎̐̀͋̊͑͂͂̈́̑̾̎̈́̂̍̆̇̈́͑͑͗͛͂̆̿̐̇̿̌̒̄͌̑̓̇͗͗̊͛̐́̈́̂̈̉́̅̓̂̊̇̀͆́̂̿̋͆̌̏͂̎͌̿́͑̓̽̇̇̒̈́͒́͑̇͒̇̍̄̃͐̈́̐̌͆̿̈́́̄̐́̚͘̚͘̚̕̚̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝y̶̶̵̸̵̷̷̷̷̷̷̶̶̶̵̸̵̵̶̶̸̶̵̴̵̶̵̵̶̷̴̷̷̶̵̷̶̵̶̴̶̷̶̴̵̶̸̸̧̡̨̢̢̨̡̡̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̝̦͔͖̙̬̱̱̠̘̖̠̺͖̘̩͖͉̳͙̝̫̬̬̣̮̟̭̳̭̮̜̩̩̦̠̣̟̻̗̺̟̮̟͎͚̟̜̺̙̲͇̫̖̦̘̱̝̭͕͉̱̺̲̫̱̜͖͖̱͚̫̳̤̳͕̱̰͉͔̖͓͍̰̹͙̼̖͚͂͛̐͗̽͒̓̏̆́̑̊͌̽̏̎͐̋͗̌̀͗͆̆́̐̾̂̽̔̆́̀̔͑͊́̎̐̿̍̓̍̒͑́͂̈́̃͐̓̊̂̉̑͂͊̐͑̋̋̀̍͂͒͐͌̆̒͌͛̍́̿͊͂͗̑͗̓̆̍̾̇̓̾̅͆̐̓̈́̋̈́̒̏̀̀̉̃̍͛͛̓͗̽̋̈́͘͘̚͘̕̚̚͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅţ̷̸̸̷̶̶̴̴̸̸̵̷̶̴̴̵̵̶̸̶̶̷̸̴̸̵̶̸̸̵̷̷̷̸̶̸̸̸̸̵̵̶̴̴̸̴̴̶̸̴̸̷̵̴̴̴̶̵̷̷̸̵̵̷̵̸̸̷̸̸̵̵̴̶̶̴̵̵̸̷̸̸̸̷̵̴̷̶̡̡̧̧̡̧̢̢̨̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̹̠̙̬̺̳̠̜̬͍͚̯̱̜̪̭̩͙̞̝̰̻̝͎̝̱̩͙̮̯̝̟͖͕̘̳͕͉͓̯̱̖̞̲̜̦̦̥̬̪͉̫̫̭̬̬͔͎͈͈̣̝̤̝̦̠͎̜͓̰͍̳̦̥͙̲̖͉̰̗͕͉̲͉̟̥̼̩͍̞̳͎̯̯̲̺͙̭̲̹̻͚̲̟͕̟̗̙͓̖̹͕͖͖̘̥̞͉͖͕̪̬͍͕̭͚͇͈̣̺̗̙̭̜͇̗͚͔̟̘̱̙̪̗̞̼̰͓͍͚̭̭͍͓̰͇̼̱̳̺̮̭̠̜͔͕̬̪̺͉̙͔͈̜̱̲͙̝̳̪̬̘͚̝̺̟̹̤͍͉̽̂̓̅͗̅͋͊͂̄͋͐̿̈́̏̂͊̔̈́̑̐̋̍̿͒̅͑̔̓͐̊͗͊̑̓͆̏͂͂͗̑̈͑̈́͛̔̈́̀̉̈́̈́̅͌̍̃̐̃̾́̈̈́̈́̄̈́́͌̈́̂̒̊̽̔̄̅͊̇̀̌͆͌̒̿̏͗͗́̈̇̆̽͊̉̍̽̋͐̊̈́́̈͒̊̉̿͛̍̂̄̑̉̊̆̆̒̿̓̏͒͐́̂̐̋̀̔̋̊̀̍̿͑̿̅̀͋̂͗̑́͛͑̆̃̍̌̽̌͌̄̽́͒̐̓̔̐̐̾̄͗͐͒͛̔̆̃̿̊̋̍̆̿̔̅̉͗̉͋̾́̀̽͋̈́͌̕̚̕̚̕͘̕̕͘̚͘͘͘͘̚͘͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅh̸̵̴̸̷̷̷̴̶̵̶̸̶̴̸̶̸̷̵̵̴̷̵̷̵̴̴̵̵̷̶̸̵̵̴̵̶̷̸̴̸̶̴̵̷̸̸̴̶̴̴̸̸̵̢̨̡̢̡̡̡̨̢̨̢̛̛̺͈̤͎̖̺̖͇͍̦͍̯̭̯̜̟̪͚͉̯͈̜͚̺͙͉̹̩̞̠͈̪̙̮͎̗̠̘͓̗̭̰̦̱̹̦̙̝͕̳̣͎͎̻̞̘̺̬̬̙͓̤̜̯̬͔̜͕͙̳̞͓͇̯̘̥̘̼͖̦̱͚̩͙̟̱̯̭̩̪̻̮̭͕͇̳͙͍̩̪̖̼̬͕̺̠̜͎̥͍͕̫̱̘̭͕̪͓͚̝̗͖̟̼̲̼͎̭̠͕̦̞̺̙̰̗͕͖̗̙͕̏̋̉̏͑̌̎̉͐̓̇͛̓͗̽̇̒̔͛͒͛̄̓̆͑̇͂͒͒̅́̎̌̈̅̇͆̄͗̉̆̈́͌́͆̒͒̏̔̇͋̏͌̑̈́̏̀̄̓̉͑͆̀̓̄̄̈͒̈̀͊͌̀͗̓̾̔́̅̅̔̋͛͂̄̿̅̆̕̕͘̚̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅį̵̴̴̸̶̷̷̶̶̵̶̵̷̴̶̸̸̴̸̴̷̷̴̵̶̸̴̵̴̸̷̴̸̸̶̵̷̴̷̵̶̷̸̷̵̴̷̵̸̷̷̸̷̸̷̷̷̵̵̸̵̵̸̴̸̴̴̴̷̷̸̶̷̴̶̸̨̧̧̧̢̧̧̡̡̡̧̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̭̞̪̼̹̯̭̤̠͍̮̞͈̝̞̼͈̯̟̫̖̱̠͙̘̮̲͈̖̝̝̹͍͉̖͎̮̘̻̱͇̜̫̥̫͖̭̫̺͙̹̩̤̗͔̭̻̫͓͕̹̼̺̻̮̹̯̫̝̦̳̭̻̝̭̙͕̺͕̰͍͓̬͙̥̬̹̭̣͈̹͉͚̮̟̩̖̩̤̲̻͇͓͕̹̪̹̥̗͖͉̗̱̲͓̭̞̪̫͈̝̻̝̥̟̮̦͈͎̼̪̦͇̙̪̪̲̦̟̪̭͈̭̗̖̟͙͈͇͕̱̣͌͛̽͋̑̌̀͛̉̎̂̇̔̾̒̋̆͑̀̍̑̑͌̒͋́͐̈̈́͋̏̿̄̌̉̀̓̑̏͊̄̃̇̅̆̀̌̌̈́̆̈́̇̑͌̐̃́́͌̉͛̃̔̈́̎̀͋̌͑́́́̑̈́̒̾̿͑͊̂͑̓̀̂̐̾̃́͊̇̇̑̅̈́̆̌͌̆͆̔̈́̽̇̄̎̀̈͒̀̎͂́̊̈́͑͑̃̏̑͒̋̏̀͌̏̄̈́̋̈́̽̐͗͆̓̋̽̂̈́̎́̑́̄̒̈́͆̑̊̄̽̅̾̅͊̍́̈́̈́̿̓̓̈́̄̑̕̕̕̚͘̚̕̕̕͘̕͘̚̕͘̚͘̕̚̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅn̶̷̸̶̴̷̸̷̴̶̶̵̴̴̴̶̷̵̶̸̶̴̸̴̵̷̵̴̴̷̶̵̵̵̶̷̷̸̶̵̶̴̷̷̸̶̸̵̶̢̢̢̨̡̡̧̡̢̨̡̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̠̠̤̲̲̺̙̬̘͕̫̣̳͙̱͚͔͎͙̬̠̦̯̥̞̫͕͈̠̱̤͖͔̯̰̹͎̱͖̹͙͈̰̬̖̫̠̫̮̱͙̙̠̗̤͙̺̣͈̞͎͕̯̳̫͉̳̦̳̦̬̭̼̭̞͎͎̘̪̘̘͖̫̤͎̬͓̞̖̺̖͍̻̱̻̮̖̜͙̣̤͎̜͓͉̻͈̻͓͍̫̗̥͈͉͙̣̤̩̓͗̉͂̍͐́̃̐̽̎̅͆̓̒̽̓̊̒̃̽̿̌͌͛͊̈̆̈́͌́͒̍̒͋͐̄̍̊́̏̐̂̈̊̆̑̋̒̐̓̀̑̋͌̐͗̊̀͌̌͋̃͐́̐̎̇͗̒̓̐͂͋͊́̇̅̊̈̄̀͛̐͂͘̚͘̚̕͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͠ͅģ̸̷̷̶̸̸̶̵̴̷̷̶̴̴̷̵̴̵̴̸̴̷̷̶̸̵̴̸̸̸̵̷̸̵̶̷̴̸̶̴̶̶̶̷̴̢̨̨̧̧̡̧̢̡̛̛̛̛̟̠̦̰͍̲̩̮̱͚̪͖̠̭̲̗̤̰̳̦͓̹̻̻̺̗̠̖̯̥͚̘̙̹̩̬̩͙̣͇̦̦̺͚̱͕̳̯̳̪͕̪͖̬̭͎̦̤̖̹͖͓̝̺̳̰͚̹̣̤͍̹̟̤͚͈̳̩͍̙̝̭͔͎̲̳͇̭̫̗̰͕̖̥͙̤̫͔̞̺̬̠͖̖̩̩̗̻͉̗͉̳̣̝̠̦̫̺͎̟̰̞͒͗͛͗̓͋̿̈̄͆̉̎̌̊͒͂͗͑̐̏̅͗̽͐͑̊́̀̄͑́̿̉̀͂̃͑́̈̊̿̀́̈́͆͌̌̓̓͆͆̈́̍͊̆̽̔̓͒̏̑̈́̆̋̏̀̀͊̇͂̿̂̉̎͐̄͘͘͘͘̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅ ̸̶̵̵̷̸̵̷̵̶̸̴̵̷̷̸̴̶̶̶̴̸̴̶̷̸̵̸̷̷̶̶̵̶̵̷̵̵̴̶̶̴̷̴̴̷̴̷̵̸̵̶̸̴̸̷̷̴̷̴̷̸̶̵̴̵̵̶̵̶̷̶̷̵̴̴̷̸̴̴̷̴̵̷̶̸̶̧̨̢̢̨̡̨̢̡̢̨̢̨̢̡̧̢̢̨̡̛͈͓̩̻̘͇̱̻̭͓̝̣̭͇̮͙̩̺̣̣̦̭̝͉̗̱͎͚̝̣̞͕͔̲̩̲̼̻̺̩͕͙͖̠͉̙͎̗̖̪̻͇̫̳̲̟̝̟̖͖̠̬̩͕̩͓̞̖̹̮̯͎̣͈͖̖͔̞̱̥͎͎̝̱̼̘͚͔̯͉̲͕̹̙͖̰̗̘͙̫͖̯͕̻̞̘̥̰̝̪̭̬̞͖͍͇̗͍̮͇͉̝̳͕̠̖̞̹͇̠͓͇̖̰̼̭͍̦͖̦̣̜͈̠͙͚̺̦̥̗̱̘̰̩̟͍͓̫̻̜̭͖̣̲͓͈̞̳͚̞̗̙͚̜̳̭͔̭̭͔̗͕̙̬̥̗̲͈͚̭́́͊̾͒̏̒̆̅͑͐͊̅̄͐̉́̾̎̊̍̾̇̂̏̈́͐̈̉́͌͋͗̒̍͊͐̿̒̈́̆̅̓̅̔̾̈́̀̍́̈͌͑̎̐̉̂̈́̽̅̒̀̓̃͊̍͌̂͗̊̃̓͆͒̾̈́̈͋͐̓̈͂̽̏̏͊̎̐͌͑͋̌̀̽́͐̌̑͒͊͂̈́̎̅̉̑͂̀̊̈͆̉̈́̈̀̀̌̎̅̏̎̀̈̓͂́̓̒̉́͛̑̑̀̎́̿̍̄̇̌̅͛̉̀̽̈́̂̔́̈́͒̌͒̌̊͆͛̈́̎́͋͑̾̈́̊͐̽̈́̕̕͘͘̚̚͘̚̚̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅf̶̴̸̶̷̴̶̴̶̴̸̸̵̸̸̵̵̶̶̴̸̶̵̶̢̡̡̛̛̪͈̯̙̫̤̱͎̪͉̩͇̺̜̗͓̜̭͉͚̯̭͍͙̻͓͙͎̟̲̤̭͍̘̤͖̗̟͙̻̰͖̪͕̺̱̀̃́̉̅́̍́͛̒͒̀̏͋̔͑̍̽́̇̀́̍̉̄̄̒̔̽̽̿̐͋̓̈̆́̍̆̀̂̎͗̔̒͗̾̈́̔̄̿̚̕͘̚̚̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͝ơ̷̸̵̷̵̶̷̶̷̴̵̵̵̴̵̸̵̴̵̴̵̶̴̷̷̶̷̴̸̸̵̷̴̶̴̷̷̴̴̶̸̸̵̶̸̶̴̴̴̵̴̶̶̷̶̷̵̷̴̵̴̵̷̵̶̵̷̵̶̸̷̵̸̶̢̨̢̢̢̨̢̡̢̡̨̨̧̢̧̡̛̛̛͙̤̞̟̥̜̫͇͚͔͇̘͍̰͇͙̳̰͈͙̟͔̻͈̞̺͍͕̩̼̥̗͕̞͔̳̼̟̱̣͓̲̥̟̮̙̬͇̖͎̭̗̮͕̳̗͚̪̗̹̗̣͚̙͖͖͙͎̬͈̤̗̰̜̠͈̣̖̗͎̟͓͓͓̝͍̜̮̜̣͕̠͍͔̞͎̯̟̦̗̘̲̝̗͙̮͉̦͚̤̠̣̯̖͈̺͈̗̲̳͕͈͙̠͍̙̖̭̝̖̠̣̝̪̗̰̟̗̺̘̫͗̏̽͂́̈́͋̎̒͛̏̎̌̅̾̽̇́̐̂̾́̉̀̅͊͒̀̀̈̿͊͋̌̔͗̔̒̄̀̊̀̒͋̈́̽͛́̇̈́̏̊̈́̀́͐̾̐͐̂͗̋̍̃̇̓̑̃̍̈́̌̔̌̎͋͐̊̎̇͌̋́͛͊͋̌͒̃̈́̌̈́̃̅̐̀͑͆̅͑̍͒́̃͑̓̿̔̓͑̅̊́̎͋́͛͋̅̐̄̒̆̍͛͐̈́̉̉̂̿̋̌̐̍̊̈́̂̈̆͗͗́̒͊̈́͆̓̈̾̎̃̎̇̄͌͊̇̿̀͌̏͒̒̔̓͛̉̂̀̾̍̈͆͘͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̕͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅṛ̸̷̸̶̵̶̷̶̸̸̷̶̴̴̵̴̷̷̵̵̷̷̷̴̸̸̴̵̴̸̶̵̷̵̷̶̴̵̵̵̵̴̵̷̶̴̷̶̵̴̴̴̸̶̶̴̸̷̷̷̴̸̴̸̸̸̷̷̴̶̵̸̷̶̡̢̢̢̨̡̨̨̢̡̡̨̧̡̡̧̡̡̨̧̨̢̛̛̛͈̝̜̱̦̲̲̰̦͍̼̹̦̬̞̬̤͈̙̜͓͉̘͙̩͇̺̣͎̦̭̞̥̻̬͓̝̤̩̖̙͓̭̮̥̹͔̝̼͔̝̠͙͎̬̙̺̜͇̮͕̟̻̰̭̜̼̺͉̩̱̘͚̰̦̰̙̝̥̲͈̹̼̮̪̲̠̙̘̥̬̙͔̜̝̥͚͕͓͍͖̝͔̹͕͇̥̲̣̟̺̣̗̺͖̬̱̲̹̖͈̖͈̯̥̭̞̠̜̗̙̙͓͎̲̠̳̺͚̮̤͇̂̈͊̆̍̿͂͒͌͗̃̌̎͒͋͗͂̊́͂̉̀̈́̋̄̑͛̈́͊̑̄͆͌̈́͒̌͛̏̋̽̍̈́̉̌̓̓̓̈͊̈́̃͌̅́̌͌̍̍̾̆̌̎̾́̉͊̽̉̓͑̀̅͊̾̊̈̓̋̌̀́͒̉̅͗͌̈̊̊̽͐̔͒̉͆͋̑͌̇͆̄̀̐̋̆̆̌̾̄̑̓̇́̉́̂̏̄͋͛̆̉̒̅̽̌͆͒͆̎̇͊̔͐̈̈́̾̐͑͗́̾̇̕̕͘͘͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅ ̴̵̷̴̵̸̴̴̶̴̸̷̵̵̶̶̸̢̡̧̛͚͖͇̪̲̮̰̘̺̭̬̪̬̖̝̦̱̟͎̜̠̥̲̞͓͓͇̥̝͖̼̹͔̘̭̜̅̈̔̃̍̀͋̌͌̉̑̏͆̈́̀̄̇̊̅̂̌͐̂͐͐̑́̋̈̓̚̕̚͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅy̸̵̸̴̵̴̷̶̶̴̶̵̷̴̷̸̸̸̷̶̸̸̷̵̷̸̷̶̴̴̵̷̴̵̵̷̸̶̵̶̷̴̸̧̢̡̢̧̡̨̛̛̯͔̯̥͎̗̝̬͕͓͙̲̮̗̟̬̮͕̼̗̰̺̭̭͎͇̗̣͉̥̙̳̰̹̺͍̤̱̥̣̟͙̦̝͇̜̰̠̼̝̟̼̜̣̟̱̦̖̼̳͈͎͖̳͍̤̖̥̼͙̯͈̲̱̘̬̤͔̖̰̼̘͖͔̤̮̙̻͈̜͌̈́͌̐̈͐̈̇̂̐̊̄͆͒̾́̿̽̅̃̔̋̔̈̈́͐͗͑̇͌̎͌̎̓̌͐̌̽̔͗́̃͛̇̿̎̅͋̏̌̈̐̈́̊́̽̂̓̃̆̆̈́͊̃̈̔͋͗͗̏̍̆̀̎̏̽͗͆͂͐̍̎̆́̓͛̏̕̚̚͘̕̕͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅơ̵̴̷̷̶̶̸̷̴̴̵̴̸̶̵̵̴̵̶̸̵̵̷̴̵̸̷̶̷̷̵̴̶̸̷̵̴̸̵̵̴̴̸̸̸̸̸̷̵̴̷̸̸̸̸̶̶̷̷̸̸̵̷̶̵̷̶̶̶̵̷̸̶̶̴̶̸̶̶̢̧̨̢̢̨̡̢̢̢̢̢̨̨̡̛̝͍͚̩̭͎̻̰͔̳̘̫̮̳̬̤͙͙͔̙̥̼̟̝͎̤͎͔͙̱̗̣̟͎̱͕̭̳͖̭͍̼̮̹͕̟̺͖̰̫̮͕͈̺͍̞͕͚̱͍̼̬̮̟̟̣͕̜͉͖͙̙͔̱̻̥͉͙̘̲͙̥̩̰̙̠͇̼̼̖̜͈̞̰̺͔̭̟̱͔͍͔̮̦̫͖͙̣͈̫̫̘͕͓̣͔͚͇̙̼̗͖͔̝̩͇̝͈̥̙̪̱̗͙̥̯͖̙̰͙̠̟͙̰̮̻̳̲̙̞̘̬̙̪̥̘̼̯̪͐̑̊̓̇̓́͛̈́̀̽͒̔͐̊́͆̄̾͗̆̈͒͌͒͑̾̏̃͛̌̑̈́̓́̎͛̓̋̊̔͒͌͐̒̌̀̐̒̀̓̏̇̀̓̽̏̾̂͋̽̓̄̅́̇̈͒̋̍̾́́̓̓͐̅͛͛̿͒̒̽͂͌̉̄́́̀̔̈́̌̑̐̎̾̓̎͐͋̌̔̌̈́͋̆̓̌̌̈́͂̍̀̄̈́̐̑͌̐̂̾̅̄͗̽̓̌̂̈́̃͒̿͑͊̊͊̿̎͊̒̃͊́͐̍̽̿̐͑̂͛̑̒͑͊͋̍̐̀͘͘̕͘̚̚̚͘̚̕̕̕̚̚̚̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅu̸̵̷̷̷̷̴̸̴̶̵̶̴̴̵̷̸̶̵̴̶̶̴̷̵̴̴̷̷̸̴̶̴̴̴̷̵̷̵̵̵̶̶̵̷̸̷̵̸̵̶̡̢̡̧̢̨̡̨̢̢̡͔̙͚̗̫͕̘̟̜̰̠̱͉͚̟͇̖̲̹͙͙͉̼̺̣̺̱̜͕̞̱̫̘̻͔͓͚͎͙̜͇͈͇̗̬̦̭̥͇͔̹̗̪̬͇̪̞̼͚̯̪̻̯͔̺̼̩͇̘͔͍̣̘̳̟̬̫̹͚͍̲̩̩̙̣̺̝̫͓̬͔̣̹͉̠̮͕͓̘͇̰̳͚̝̝͖̬̝̤̣̼̮̞̞̰͕̜̾̈̔̓͐̂͂̋̔͆̏͋̾̑̏͑͋̀̿́͂̎͊͛̔͆̈́͆̈̌͐̑͑̔̃͊̃͛̎͋͐̔̍̇̒̿̌͆̓̓͊͆̐͗̊̽͒̓͆̀̂̃͂̊̍͑̿̐̊͒̄͗̓͆́͆̀̊̆͛̽̓̒̊͑̐̊͘̚͘̕͘̕͘͘͘̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅ,̵̴̵̷̶̷̴̷̵̷̴̵̴̴̸̶̵̵̶̴̷̵̸̷̴̴̴̷̴̵̶̶̶̸̸̶̵̷̷̶̷̵̷̶̸̶̶̵̴̷̴̵̷̴̴̷̨̧̨̨̡̧̡̧̢̡̡̧̨̡̢̢̡̡̡̢̧̧̛̛̖̭̤͓̜͓̠͔͕͎͓̱͔͈̩̟͕̞̱̠̦̭͚͍̫͎͍̱̖̝̩͖̞̥̭̻͓̘͎̝͚̜̱̟̼̘͔̖̙̝̖̩͔̤̞̯̰̬̺̖̪͙̥̲̜̫̥͉̬̹̥͙̲̰̲̰̪̙͇̣̞͚̺̣̟͕̻̱̙̮̥̹͚͕̭͚̗̗̗͍̗́̀͐́̂̈́̾̈́̏̔͐̐̒̋̇̈́̆͛̓́̓̑̃̈̆̅̎̈́̽͌͑̏̓̀̾̈́͆̿͆̐̈́̊̔͐̅̏̋͛͌̋̎͗͑̔̇̃͋͌̆̉̈́͒͛̾̍͂̏̓̏́́̅͑͋̿̋͊͒͑̊̾̇̈̑̈́͌̌̂̈́̍̐̍̊͑̏͛̾̊͂̓̋̍̎̈́̍̉͗͑̋͆͛̌͂́̊̅̆̇͌̾̽͂̑̋̈́̓̎̓̄̔͛̚̚̚̕͘̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅ ̶̵̴̶̷̴̷̸̴̸̶̵̴̸̵̷̴̸̶̷̸̴̶̷̴̵̷̸̷̵̴̴̷̶̵̶̴̷̴̶̷̸̶̷̸̶̷̶̷̴̷̶̷̸̵̴̶̴̨̢̢̡̢̢̧̨̡̢̡̢̡̛̛̗̰̠̯͚̹̺̙̯͚̱̞̻̲̬̮͍̺̺͔͎̭̭̼̰̥͓̪̺̳̰͖̖̪̤̭̰͍̻̭͓̬̭͎̰̭̭̮͓̹̹͔̞͈̭͙̼͎̙̱͎̻̥̙̪̙̬̪͕̜̺͚͙̮̭͚̗͇̝̝̭̥̼̝̪̝̭̙̦̩̘̯̰̦̦̼͙͕͉͎̤̰̙̝̙̥̣͔̠̩̯̟͍̜̼̞̬͈̥͔̤̾̏̇̏̀̇̓̀͆̆̊͗̆͗͗͊̾̄͛̿͛̿̓̇̀̉͗̀̒̇̀͊̊͂͛͆̏͑̋̀̄͂̂͌̋͋̄͛͆̃̽̽̑͊́̈̋̇̊̐̑̉̎̏̑̔͛̔̽̈́̎͒̈́̈́̒̏̀̃̒́͒́̍̄̋͋̌́̽́̑̀̑̒̈́͑̆̑̈́͆̔̽͆̐͌̍̽́͊̽̽͂͌̒͌̚͘̚͘͘̕̚̚͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅb̷̶̸̷̸̸̴̵̷̵̵̶̵̴̸̷̷̵̸̸̴̴̵̷̴̴̶̵̵̸̷̵̷̶̶̴̸̶̵̵̵̸̴̴̴̷̶̴̶̵̵̵̷̴̸̵̴̵̶̷̷̶̶̴̵̴̷̷̴̸̵̷̴̸̴̶̢̡̨̢̡̡̢̨̡̨̢̧̢̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̹̭̗̬̘̻̱͙͖̙̠̺̳̩͖̰̟̼̠͎̜̬̟̩̬̥̤͇̼̮̥̱̪̖͖͉͔͓̻̦̠͍̩͇͙͓̱̥̬̪͖͎͔̲̠̟̖͙̻̭̗͙͎̙̻͕͓̪̬̺̱̩̰̪̰̤͎̟̗̥̟͈̻̼͙̬̥̗̖͕̹̘̗̺̝̣͓̪̖̗̝̭̬̖͖͖͇̖̝͇̟̱͇͍̤̭̟̟̯͕̞̠͖͙̞̖̤̺͎̪̮͙̣͚̲͉̩͎̣̠͔̞͎̥͉̟̻̠̫͚͚͇̩̮̜͖̤̫̊̈́͛̓̽̑̉͑̑̒̏̆̐̅̂̾̎͛̈́̈́̎́̓̄͛̎̏͋͛̈̇̀̓̈́̃͒̿͋̋́̑̓͆̎̃̄̃̔͆̋̐͌͒̌̐̒̑͛́̓̈́̒̀̊̐́͒͊̈́̈̎̑̿͊̉̍͒̊͒̓́͛̉͒̊̓͆͐̈̃́̍͗̈́͛̓̋̔̄͌͌̎̄̃̋͑̍́̐͛̌̆̽͆̃̎̀͐̈́̿̀̋́͒̔̍̃̇̋̉̀̀̔͐̃͌̽͋͌̀́̑͂̈̑͗̈́̒͒̿́̇̑̇̿͆̋͒͐̋̚̕̕̚̚̚̚͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅứ̷̵̵̴̸̸̴̷̵̵̶̶̵̴̴̸̴̴̷̶̴̶̴̵̴̴̵̷̵̶̷̸̸̵̵̵̶̷̷̶̶̸̷̵̴̶̵̸̶̴̶̵̴̵̧̢̧̨̢̨̡̧̢̢̧̢̡̧̡̡̡̛̛̛̭̝̞͇̗͚͉̖̞̯̪͚͎͚͍̼̘͖̱̯͚̭̟̮̻̫̼̹̬͍̝̫̻̦͙̳̫̳̼̹̹̳̟̳̮̘̘̺͖̼̫̲̯̤͖͙̺͇͇̗̟͕̥͉̪̜͉̯̭̫̲̯̠̤̤̰̼͔̲̮̯̫̲͎͓͓͙̙̺̪̩̫̳̬̳̠̯̰̲̻̘͔̤͙̜̻͓͈̬͚̯̘͉̼͉̳̹̻͕̙̤̱̮͍͕̋̐̈̈́͊̓͛͐̃͐̓̆̍̐̿̅͗̎̊̓͑͐̽͐̍̾͋̌̽͋͌̔̾̍̾̌̋͗̀̈́̓͐̆́̓̌̉̈́̍̑̎̔́̊͗̈́̈́̿̽̓́̇̿͑̀̈̈̉̂̆̐̊̀̋̾͑̌̀̌͊̽͗̂͘̚̚͘͘̕͘̕̕̕̕̚̕͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅẗ̴̵̵̶̴̴̴̴̸̴̷̸̷̷̵̶̸̶̷̸̶̸̶̴̴̶̶̶̸̵̶̶̸̷̶̶̸̷̴̶̴̷̶̵̵̸̴̷̸̸̷̵̴̷̶̴̶̷̴̶̸̷̶̶̶̵̷̸̢̨̡̧̡̡̨̧̧̡̨̨̨̢̨̧̡̡̢̨̡̛̛͙̖̩̠̰͚̞̩̻̱̝̟̰͈͕͎͕͕̮͙̹̤̲̣͎̱͖̤̖̘̩̦̬̦͚͉͓̦̳̤͇̳̗̪͎̼͕͙͍̰͉̘̭͙̰̝̩̹͇͖͇͓̟̼͕̻̜͇̻͕̻̖̼̻̳͚̙͉͍̙̯͙̮̘̖̞̙̫̜͖͍̞̠̟͓͍͉̮̱̲͚̪̜̱̫̞͚̭͓̟̫̫̱̖̩̳̱̹̯̩͍͓̩̲̰̺̼͔̥͈̭̼͙͍͎̦̲̙̯̥̲͖̱̠͚̯̤̩̳̠͔̤̯͚̯̺͇̳̲̻́̅͗̿̂̆̎̐̅̎͋̐͗̐̀̀̇̈̽͐́̓͛͋́͐̿̑̿͌͐͐̀̉̋͌͑͒̈́̍͌̀̈́̈́̔̅̌̍̎̓͗̿̐͌̀͆̍̈́͊́͒̈̅̈́͋͛͌͌̈́́̀͊̈͒͗̇̍̉̊̓̉̅̎̑̃̿̋̈́̃̾̃̌̿̐̄̉͗̿̈̽͑̀͐̾̑̋͂̀͂̓͌̔̈́̒̍̌̈́̆́̔͌̐̿͑̆̋̃̄̊͋̾̕̚͘͘̚̕̕͘͘̚͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̴̴̶̷̵̶̸̶̴̴̶̵̶̵̴̵̶̵̵̷̸̷̶̸̶̸̵̴̵̴̴̵̸̴̵̸̴̴̸̴̶̴̴̸̸̴̷̵̸̷̴̵̶̷̵̴̶̷̴̵̶̵̵̷̵̸̵̷̴̷̴̵̸̸̴̸̷̸̵̧̡̨̡̧̡̡̧̢̧̡̨̧̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̼͎͕͈̳̮̠͚͓̘̯͎̟̟̫͔͉̝̳͖̝͔̬̞̳͎͚͇͓̭͔̱̘͔̺͖̻͎̝̦̰̰̭̺̤̻̼͙̳͖̜͎̲̺̫͇̫͕͎̞͕̪̫̖̙̼̭̮̬̤̙̬̖̯̜̘̞͇͉̘͇̖͎̳͍͕̝̯̭̟̩̭̫̦̻̜͙̰̮̫̪͉͎̙͔̬͔̱͉͕̮̠͕̬̠̙̞̖͎͚̹̖͚͔̬̝̫͈̘̳̹̱̦̻̟̯͈̫̤͕̹͉̪͉͈̗̰̭̼̞̤̼͔̹͍͙̮̹̩̱͇̗̤̈́̾̂̏͋͒͒́̓̈́̃̑̊́̾͌̂͋̆̀̈́̓̓̀̾̐͋̐͑̏͆͒̽͂̊̾͌͌́́̍͌̇͊̔̇̇̑̓́͐̇̎̇͊̂̆͋̆̋̑̅̀̉̊̈́́̐͌̈́̊̅̌̈̍̎̓͂͋̃̃̏̿̋̈́̓̍͌̃̊̅͆̓͊̇̅̂̑̄͛͒͑̂̋̈́̉͊̉͌̍̇̂̎͐̂̈́̓̓͋̈́̾͊́̌̈́̏̀̿̅̈́̔̅̀͊̉̽͊͋͑̉̊̀̊̈́͂͗̑͂́͆̐̍́͋̐̎̉̅̂̔̔̒̈́́͊̐̚̚͘̚͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅṕ̸̵̴̸̵̴̴̷̴̸̶̵̵̸̸̷̵̶̵̶̴̵̴̸̵̸̴̷̶̷̶̵̶̸̶̸̷̷̵̶̵̸̴̴̴̴̴̵̶̵̵̸̴̵̸̷̵̸̷̵̴̸̶̸̶̵̴̷̶̷̴̸̷̵̵̷̶̨̨̡̢̡̡̧̨̨̧̡̢̧̢̢̧̨̢̡̛̛͔͖̭̫͉̦̫̟̩̠͚̯̫̱̳̦̮̰̩͎͕̖͍͓̠̳͉͚̫̩͎̪̥̺̝̼͙͙̣͕̳͎̠̲̯̬͚̟̣̰͇̜̙̫̺̳̖̱̦̖͉̜͙̮̲͔̠̟̳͓̰̻͓͔͍̼͕̲̻̲͈̖̲̻̩͖͖̳̰͇̯̪̣̠̤̟͕̳̹̮͙̻̰͍̼̜̮͍̖̺͇̳̜̙͇͈̺̲̗͉̻̖̭̳̘̲̲̲̟̦̜̥̮̮̠̟͔͍͓̝͓̪͉̙̳̥̰̮̱͕̫̣̭̘̝̹̗̼̘̥͕͙̙͔̺̰̜͍̰͇̟̈́̓̌̑̎͆̾̇̔͂͐̌́́̈́͌͌̿͌̈̅͒̍̎́͑̿̂̋͗̉̍̒͐͋̈́̉̿̎̋̔̄̎̄̍͊̌͆̿̃͐̾͒̐̍̌̅̀̾̀̌́̉̈̀͐̿͐̅̏̀͛̑͋̑͑̇̋͆̎͊̉̀͌̃̃̈̽̓̑̽̏́̒̋̎͋̈̽̈́͂̿̅̾̍̇̅̈́͂̇̈́͒͌͑͌̾̀̌̈͋̇̀̈̈̎͋͆̀͊͋̔̽̂͌̀̀̒͛̒̑͒̐͑͗̍͛̅̚̚̚̕͘͘͘̚̕̚̕̚̕͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅl̶̵̴̶̷̶̸̴̶̶̷̸̴̷̸̴̴̶̸̵̴̵̶̶̵̵̴̷̶̵̸̵̵̶̸̷̵̸̸̸̡̡̧̢̨̢̡̛̥̝̟̤̦̠̭̻̟̘̬̝̜̘̦̱̮̞̝̫̥̘̰̯̫̜̭̭͓̲͔̬̬̤̲̪̯̩̱̩͎͙̺̯̼̬̦͉̟͙̗͔̲̺̩̞̱̩͖̲̬͎̮̯͓͚͍̤̰̗̘̻͓͔̝̤̱͖̮̺̙̼̥̹̲͑͌͑̽̀̀̆̂̆̀͑̀̒̈̒̀́̃̀͒̽͛̃̒͗͋̿̋̏̔̊̀̓̄͗͑̐͊̇̓̋͑̎̈̂̆̀̏̌̉̄̿̆̍͂̈́̀̽̃̿̈́̋̏̀͆̆́̄̆̓̏̒̈́̀́̈́̽̈́̈̃̚̕̚̚̚͘̕͜͜͝͝ͅę̶̸̴̴̸̶̶̸̸̸̵̶̷̷̸̵̴̴̶̵̴̴̷̸̷̸̸̵̸̸̶̸̵̷̸̴̷̸̸̷̸̶̷̵̷̸̸̵̴̴̸̷̴̴̶̴̵̴̷̴̷̶̸̴̶̵̵̷̴̴̶̸̸̷̵̷̵̴̶̴̶̷̶̶̶̶̵̴̨̡̨̨̧̧̨̡̧̨̧̡̧̡̧̨̨̡̢̢̨̡̢̨̨̢̛̛̛̛̣̠̞̤̱̙̺̳̞̥͔͙̮̥̙̦̮̻̬̣̻̞͍̤̠̣̲̤̬̼̫̦͔̠̪̳͇̠͉̪̬̻̬͔̰̣̬̝̭͇̜͉͙̹̟̺̪͉̠̠̱̺̰̙̥̯̻͈̫̩̤͓̥͙̤͉̝̜̬͓̫̲̗̹̮͉̹̺͇̝̪͎̝̜͍̰̞̗̼̤̥̥̺͉͔͖̮̯̮̘͙̥͕̙͙̣͙̭͙̦̳̟͔̺̫̲̻̪̟̗̗͉͍̗̬̹͔̠̼͉͈̗͙̩͔̠͈̼̫̣̗̦̲̻͎̲̗͎̦̘̳̤̙̥͕̼̝̘̺̦͎̜͓̘̳̠̭̇̀̉͐̿̄̂̀̎̎̈́̿̒̅̏͑͊̈͒̓̊̈́̀̂͛͆̂̓͂̎́̂̐̐̿̃̂̂̊̎̄̈͋̅͌̈́̐͆͑̐̃̏̋̓̇͒͗̒̓̋̍̇̉̔̑̑̀̓̓̏͐̿̾̋̽̐́͌̃̔̆͌̿̏͛͛́͗́̔͐̌̿̓͋̑̈́̇̾̆̐̍̏̍̇̋̃͊͛͗̋͂̀̾͂̋̓̉̃̂͌͛̀̉̈́̀̆̐͌̇͐̽̏́̓̔̅̆̈́̃̃̑͆͐̊̃͛̍̀͐̽̇͑̔̊̆̒́̐͋̾̄̄͊̇͐̈́̐̈́̍̎̈́̅͐͌͆̆͗̂̈́͛́̓̂̀̾̾̆̈́͘̕͘͘̚̚̕͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅa̶̷̶̵̸̶̸̷̷̴̸̷̵̵̸̵̸̴̶̷̴̸̶̶̸̵̸̶̴̶̷̵̵̶̴̷̵̴̷̷̵̸̷̵̶̴̴̸̸̵̷̷̷̶̸̶̶̷̶̡̢̡̡̧̢̧̡̧̡̨̨̛̛̛̛̞̜̼̠̩͈͈̬̥̫̥̪͙̰̗͖͇̭͈͍̦͓̺͖̮͓̜̟̟̘̠͇͎̞̼̩͉͍̠̥̫͉̦̫̙̯͉͕͕̠͇̠͙͍͇̤̩͙̜̲͚͖̹̥̙̖̲̬̩̰̦̠̼̦͓͕͙̬͍̤̪͓̩͕̘̰̘̞̮͙̯̲̻̬̖͓̪̜̤̥̰̗̝̬̥͎̜̰͎̙̘̳̫͚͈̞̞͇͉͚̟̪̗̪̯̎͌̽̀͛̽̉̽̍̇͆̔͑́͊͊̃̈́͂̌̅̽͛͑̉̾̌̊̄̐̔͑̂̔̅͒̿̾̾̊̇̐̐̾̈́́̀͑̆̏̓̂̊̇̑̍́̅͊̈́͆̀̈́͗̋̓̾̒͂̏̐̑͂̈́̿̓͋̇̽͗̀̈́̇́̌̍̄̈́̈͑̏̎̄̓̓̓͊̃̈́̓̓̅̇̂̄͌̓̔͑͆͌̕͘̕̕̚̕͜͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅs̸̵̴̸̶̴̸̴̵̴̸̷̵̵̷̷̴̶̸̶̴̷̵̴̵̶̴̶̶̴̸̶̶̷̷̵̸̴̸̵̶̵̵̴̶̸̨̧̨̢̧̧̨̡̧̛̬̥͍̰̘̭̮̼͇̯͇͖̮̮̟͎̥̺̰͇͉̟͙̲̫̝͈̪̭͈̜̥͚͙͈̼͔̪̘̹̘̣̼̠̞̳̫̫̩͕͔̲͍̤͕̬̪͔̞̟̥͍͍̤͇̠̥͓̣͙̼̿͒̒̂̌̓̒̄͛̽̌̇̾̈́̀̓̄̅̆͂̀̊̂̅̍͒͂̽̀̿̓̓̏̐͂̉͐͑̄̉̈̽̏̌̑̃̆̍̍͆̔̓̽̿̇̊̏̾̎̔͛̂̾̓̎̒͗̔͒̽̓͐͆̐̄͂̋́̂̿̋̓̏̀̐̒̍͗̊͒̓̆͐̃̏̇̾̒̎̇̒̇̒̈́̍͂̓̍́̀̒̔̐̚̕͘͘̚͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅę̵̷̷̸̷̷̴̴̷̶̸̶̸̴̷̶̸̷̵̸̸̴̴̷̵̷̨̢̧̢̨̛̛̜̮̬̣͈͍̥̺̻̖͉͓̫̬̞̜͎̤̱̣̝̻̲͕̪͖͔̖̠͓̦͚̰̺͔̣̹̩̰̝̳̫̼̥͇̖̮̩͖̦̦̜̲̮̳͚̣̙̭͓̪͓̱͚̽̊́̑̈̍̑̑́̓̓͂͑́͌̃͋͊͊͑̔̿̓̊̾̅́̃̑͒͐͊͆͂̾͑̑͗̆̈̑̄͌́̆̇̈́͒́̓̕͜͠ͅͅ ̴̷̶̴̶̴̴̶̷̴̶̴̴̷̵̶̵̵̴̴̵̵̷̶̸̶̶̵̵̵̷̸̵̴̴̶̷̷̵̷̵̶̵̶̷̸̶̶̶̵̴̷̴̸̸̸̶̵̷̶̷̷̶̴̶̸̶̴̴̵̶̸̷̸̴̡̧̢̨̡̨̨̡̧̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̛͉̗̦̙͚͔̦̞̥̭̼̖̖͉̲̟͎̖͙̝̼̜͕̣̹̜̤̫̳̞̖̥̻̮̱͚̠̝̩̗̤̜̥̖͎̮̩͓͉̟̪͓̦͔̘̜̯̗̙̮͚̼̩̰͇̟̟̻̱͔̲̟͍͓̮͚̘͎̼̘͎̙̹͈͉͓͎͉̬̤̣̞͇̗̣̥̣͍͕͎̯̜̭͇̦̣͓̜̮̲̬̲͙̪̰̖̮̦̱̮̠̥̙͖̫͚͈̖̖̗͍̞̥̪̝͙͉̞̯̻̠̦̮̬̭̲̞͚̪̲̭̳̥͖̤͉͕͙̔̂̆͛̏͋͌̍̍̒͂́̋͌͌̂͆͐̐̔̉͂̎̎̉͑̌͌͐́̀̽̒̈̈̀̿͋̋̊̀̋̐̒͋̅̃͆͐̒́͗̂̿͐̒̿͐͋̎́̆̏̄̓̔́̂̍̓̿̿̃̄͒͗̏̇͐́̆͒̓̊̍̏̓́͌̉̓͂̃͂̃͊̀̐̆̓̃͂̈̊͂̒̔̀͆̓͗̑̑̽̽̈́͆͋̏͛̌̅͑͒͆̾̌̆͂̌̊̏̐̈̆̽̈͗̾́̈́̓̀̉̈́̀͐̈́̾̌̅̈́͐̊̈̒̓̉͑͗̓̿̈́͗͆̿̈́̑̅̕͘̕̚̚͘̚͘͘̚͘̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅk̵̶̸̴̷̵̸̵̷̸̷̵̴̸̷̷̸̷̶̵̶̷̴̴̴̴̸̶̶̷̷̶̶̷̷̷̷̸̸̵̸̸̶̸̷̴̸̵̶̵̴̶̵̵̸̴̶̨̢̢̡̧̡̧̢̨̧̨̡̢̧̢̛̦͉͚͚͙̘̜͖̰̬͙͍̗̱̳̣̼̦͉̣̣̼̺̟̪̥̗̞̘̣̤̰̙͖̹̺͈̩̯̣͍̹̲͎̩̗̜͉̣͙͇̥̞̪̹̺̰̳̟̠͇͍̲͓̥̪͉̩͈̦̙̘̻̰͇͖͇̭̭̬̬͖͍̼̮̳̟̩͕̠͔͖͉̝̪͖̭̭͈̞̬͎͎̱̭̘͔͚̖͕͖̟̠͍̖̖̲̩̻̱͍̟̈́͂̓͒̀̈͒̊̂͂͂̍̊̓̎̀͑̓́̇͒̀͌͆͗̆̓͛̌̃̀̆͂́͆̌̔̒͐̑̑̀͛̀̾̉̓̈́̋͗͆͆̀̀̓̽̓͋̽̍̽͐͋͛́̎́̃̏̈́͂͐͒͑́̈́͂́͗́̔͋͐̏̈́͌̓͋̀̂̇͑̍̈́̈̓͂̍͊͊̏͂̋̑̍͆̎̂̓̈́̓̓̉̈͌͘̚̚͘͘̕͘̚͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅņ̴̶̶̷̵̷̴̵̴̶̷̶̸̸̸̶̶̸̴̸̴̴̴̴̸̷̵̷̸̷̷̷̵̵̷̷̸̶̷̶̵̵̸̷̴̸̸̸̵̶̵̸̷̶̷̶̷̶̴̵̶̷̡̡̡̧̧̨̨̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̮͕̯̮̱̲͉͍͕͍̟͉̼̟̺̞͙̝͎̤̤͓̠̰̣͖̜̯̺͕̝̥͉͕̲̲̜̤͈̺͚͔͉͙̮̝̰̪̙̤̟͇̺̭̖̗̙̫̝̱̬̤͚̻̮͚̥͓͖̤͇̣̘̬̩̼̯̣͓͉͖̥̩͖͓͖̳̪͕̗̞̦̺͉̱̗̥͙̰̣̱̮͚̥̲̺̟̘̳̝̪̜̩̬̣͕͓̰͈̫͔͕̤̬̲̌̌́̈́̊͊͊͆͑̄̌͛̒̋̌̍̈́̐̄̃̾͌̄͗̐̀̉͛͗̏̅̑̈͆͂́̆̉̋̓̆́̑̀̅͗͌͒̂͗̔̾͑͂̑̈́̑̎̆̔͌̾́͐͗͆͌͊̈͗͌͗͐̀͂̏̅͂͋̓͐̓̇͊͗̓͗̈́͑̆̉̈́͛́̾́̐́̎̅͐̊̽̓̋̌̎͐͗̈̃̇͐̈̌̎̆̃̂́͛̚̚̕͘̕͘͘̕̚̚͘͘͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅǫ̴̵̷̸̸̶̸̶̴̴̴̴̶̴̴̸̷̵̴̷̸̶̴̴̶̵̷̵̴̸̶̶̷̷̸̵̶̸̶̶̶̶̷̸̶̸̵̶̷̵̵̴̶̷̴̴̸̴̷̵̴̵̴̸̵̵̴̶̸̸̵̸̶̷̴̶̶̷̵̵̶̸̸̴̷̶̶̷̵̶̴̵̴̵̴̵̸̵̴̸̶̵̷̧̡̨̨̧̢̢̢̢̧̨̡̧̢̢̡̧̨̨̢̨̨̨̢̛̛̛̛̣̦͈̼͚̬̯̬̲̪̭͇̼͙̻͖̥͔̙̣̟͙̞̮̳̺̯̫̟̖̣̙͖̱̳̝̩̰̭̖̤̹̮̩̣̬̪̳̲͓͈͖̙̥͕̬̩̝̱̱̗̣͕̝̹̮͓̰̞̟̝̯̣̱̦͇͔̙͈̲̰͇̺̱̝̺͓͚̯̳̞͇̝̲̼̟̳̠͔̳͓͚̝̙̘͓̝̱̺̜̦̬̙̻͈͍̭̙̰͈̞̤̰̻̯͎̱̹͉͉̪͕̬͓̰͖̮̼͔͓̲̤̪̤̝͇̦̭͇̦̺͈͔͕̙̺̳͖̰̠͔̘̙̞͓̱̟̞̹̭̲̫̳̠͓̠̥̪͔̬̞̫͇͖̱̱͈̪̱̖͓̙̟͕̮̞̘̺̦̥̣̮̠̰̳͔̱̫̟̩̖̺̲̟̺͚̘̬͇͚͍͎̮͖̪̹͓̭͇͔͙̥̹̜͍͇̌̑̊̾͗̐̐̅͋́̄̇̔̀͌̋̄̈́̏͆́͌̋̃͐̓̽̒̀̍̋͒̽̅̀̽̐̔̌̉̑̂̊͌̈́̔̊̃̂͌̀͗͂̒̾̀̑͒̋̏̆̔̂̇̽̏̑̌͐́̎͐̏̀̾͋̐̎͑̽̄́̐̂̄̾̍̃͛̔̅̔͆̈́̌̄̎̋̾́̈́̃͛̂̇̈̓͆̿͌͊̈́̽͐́͌̒͛̔̋͑̃́̀͊͋͐̅͛́̇̇̆̓̐͗̑̿͆̇̿̈́͆͒͆̊́̀̔̌͑̽̄̀̉̇̿̈́̀̏̌͋̇̿̒́̄̔͂̀̌͛͐͂̊̔̍̏͊̐̊̒̈́̅͂̌͋̐̊́̀̍͑̊̔̎̃͊̂̒͆̓̔̓̽̈́̏͑̀́̿̏̎͘͘̚̕͘̕̕̚͘̚̚̚̚͘̚͘̕̚̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅw̶̷̵̷̵̴̸̸̴̵̶̷̷̴̶̷̴̸̶̷̷̵̶̷̴̶̴̸̸̸̶̴̴̷̴̷̵̴̸̴̶̵̶̴̴̶̵̴̴̷̷̷̷̸̷̸̴̵̴̶̴̸̴̴̴̴̴̸̢̧̧̢̧̢̨̢̧̢̢̧̨̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̜̻̰̣̦̫̬̩͙͕̪̺̳̪͉̦̙͍̯͈͚͕̟̼̣̩͍͈̰͖͇͈̰̦͖͇̳̼̺͎̖̗͕͓̖̗̣͇͙̼̰̳̮̬̝̗͚̳̤̰͉̼̤̳̦̪͙͖̹̺̩̠͖̯̣͈̠̼̯̖͍̘̹̱̩̖̻͙̳̳̲̰̮̠̠͉̻̟̭͎̬̭͇̹͈͔̲̗̝̟͎̪͈̮̬̲̒̀͗̌͑̾͊́͑̔͗̉̄͊͐̾̿̃̅̅͒͑̄́͋̿͋́̔͗̃̀̄̎̉͑͑̑̈͑̏͂̽͆̅̅̊͂̿̇̒̈́͋̃̄͋͋̇̍̀̃̉̈́̈͐̎̽̏̾̓͑̃̂̐̊̐̍̅̐̉̇͛̓̊̈́̂̈́̋̀̄̿̋̒̽͐̈́͛̀͊̑͛̃̀̀͑̈́̎̾͗̌͌̿̓̿́̈́̈̊͆̂̈́͊̓̍̌̈́̎̾̍́́̊̓̽̇͆̊̽͗̌̍́́̋̽̄̅̀̀͒̌̀́̀̎̌̒̓͋̓̑͘̚̕͘̚̕͘̕͘͘͘̕͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̸̵̷̴̶̷̸̴̵̴̷̵̸̶̷̷̶̷̵̶̴̶̴̷̶̴̵̸̸̵̷̷̸̴̴̷̡̡̢̢̨̨̛̛̛͙̝͙̜̞̺̦̬͖̰̲̥̟̯͙̩͚̪͎̜̠͙̤̬͉̘̙̘̼̞̱̳͇̣͈̗̪͇̳̖͙͉͔̜͕̭̙̗̙̱͓̳̯̞͇̬͕̯̜̮̬̮͕̤̗̺̦̮͖̩̙̪̹̳͎̬̲͔̳̤̥͈̝͕̹̲̻̜͗̔̽̅̀̒͒̀̔̀̏̀̾̏̽̆̾̏̾̋̽̉̑͛͒̃̉͛̔̊̊̏̓̓̿̅̍͌̐̏̓̃̓̏̒̐̈́̈́͋͛̂̓͆̀̓́̆̎̀̎͋̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅt̷̸̴̷̸̸̵̴̴̸̸̶̸̷̵̷̵̷̷̵̴̴̶̴̵̶̸̴̴̷̵̷̸̶̸̸̴̸̴̸̷̷̢̨̡̨̨̧̢̢̧̨̨̛͇̯̫̖͚̭̪̱̝̯̗͍̘̝̩̖͈̺͚̲̦͈͉̬͙͍̜͚̬̪̜̱̝͚̤̭̝͉̥͖̪͉̤̟̞̦͕͕̬̱̰̰̝̘̯͎͉̲̙͎̪̻̱̖͓͕̗̭̩̞̣̤͚͉̞̟̤̝̲̲̞̣͈̫͈̪̩̺̗͙͕̩̟̣̫͈̞͐̈́̅̈́͑̾̃̔̽̉͗̀͂̈́̌̽̓̒̈̄̆̈́̂͛̈́̄̀͐͗̅̂͒̋̏̊̊̿͑̄͌͑̋̋͊̽̔̄̑̃̄͗̊̽̑̽̓͋̅̀͛͒̓̀̀̐͊̌̈́̈́͆̎̊͛͐̒̌͌̽̆́͘̕̚͘̚͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͠h̵̸̷̶̴̸̶̷̴̵̷̸̸̶̷̶̴̸̵̴̷̵̶̵̵̸̴̵̵̸̴̸̸̵̶̸̶̸̸̷̵̴̶̸̵̵̴̴̸̴̷̷̸̸̨̡̨̢̨̢̢̨̡̨̧̛̛̛̛̛͖̦͓̖͉͔͎̖̱̱͚̘͙͙̻͈̹̥̖̗͍̥̯̞͎͓͓̲̯̩͈̙̗̰̲̱̳̼̤̘̤̙̼͇̞̣̗̭̰̙͎̤̟͕̭̤̭̣̱̝̟̤͎͕̳̬̮͖̭̫͎͔̪̲͙͍͈̭̫̥͚̮̣̉͊̊̆̅͋̅̉̄͂̏͂̃͌̓̒̏́̿̈̊̀̄̋̅̉͊́͒͗̓̽̉̈́̌̔̋̄́̄͋́̿̓͛̆͂̒̔̋̍̾̂̄̈́̿̋̊̐͐͐͛̽̏̆̍̃̊̀̇̀̄̆̈́̋͊̈́͋̉̽̄́̎̂̈́͌͗̈̓͋̃͒̒̓̈́̈́͐͛̔̂̂̉̈̃̒̇̈́͗̑̍̎͊͆̾̈́͂͊̑̇͗̽͐̅̍́́̅́͌̊̄̌͘̕̚̚͘̕̚͘͘͘͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅa̴̵̵̴̸̴̴̶̵̴̵̷̷̸̷̷̶̶̶̶̶̵̴̴̵̷̴̴̵̴̶̵̴̴̴̶̵̴̸̵̵̶̴̷̸̶̸̷̶̵̵̵̶̶̸̧̧̢̡̧̡̧̧̡̛̠̫̦͓̥̟͇͈̖̭̤̟̲͇̺̹̻̟̝͍̱̩̤͇̟̮͉̝̭̝̲͓̱̮͇͇̟̟̖̭̲̰͎̰̙̤̠̯̠̘͍͉͉̞̱̘̺̗̤̻̬̭̹͚̮̫̼͉͕̬̩̘̮̟̟̗̼̺̬̰̯̦̻͉̭͉̖͚̭̎̋̀̎̍͗̽̇̀̂͐͊͑̍̍̀̍͊͆̋̅̈́̐̌̈́̍̈́̄̍̀͒́̇̈͌̉̀̑͒̈̿͒͛͗͋̃̀͗̂͗́̈̇̊͛́̆̀͌̃͆̋͂͂̄̑́́̆͋̈́̍́̋͌̏̿͛͂̃̀̀͛̑͊͂́̇̃̉̽̈̀̌̋̂̇͊̀̔̈̐̑͌͗́̏̽̀̉̈́͒̀̎̔̐̍̍̋́͑͗̾͆̀̑̀͋̀̀̓̓̌̔̈̔͋̚̚̕̚͘̚̚̕̕͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅt̵̵̴̵̶̸̷̴̷̸̵̸̴̴̷̶̶̷̸̸̷̴̴̶̴̵̴̴̸̴̷̸̵̷̸̸̵̴̷̷̴̵̸̵̴̴̵̸̶̶̴̷̷̸̶̴̴̸̴̴̶̷̶̵̷̴̶̸̶̷̡̧̢̡̧̧̨̢̧̢̢̨̡̡̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̝̮̩͔̫̘͉̲̭̯̠̘͕̲̥͕̥̪͉̠̬̝̝͔͍̠̪̟͓̦̝͍̠̰̭͉͉̙̩̣͇͉̦̟̬̮̺̖̱̫͚̟͎͕̗̬̳͚̜̩̻̦̙̬̩̦̹̗͈͓̲̖͉͈͚̰̫̠̞̭̹͉͈͔̟͍̹͈͕̱̥̮̰͎̭͈̘̣̹͉̭͈̮̤̪̼̥̝̹͇͍͉̥̟̹̮̝̳̙̬̬̭̱͔̙̮͚̬̥͉̦͖̳̰̖̞̠͍̗͖̪̱͚̰̻̼͓̝̜̤͓̗̩̥̳̤͕͙͙͌͑̈́́̋́̌̀̀̀̃̈̈́̔̽́͆͂̋̏̃͌̂̏͛̉͑͒̈̋̂͆̅̋̈́̅̍̾̀̔̇̔́̽̽́̀̔́̃̉̈́̃̃̏͆͐͆̄̋͋͐̊̑̑̇̊̈́̈́̃̀̊̀̂̃̐̓̓͒͒̆͆̐͋̎̌̿͋̇̐̽̋͛̿̂̃̀̽̃̍͗̍̔̇̋̇̎͗̓̍́̂̃͑͌̂͛̀̅͛̽̿̈́̍̄͂̎͐̏̑̓̇̋̌̇̏͒͑͑̊̈́͂͒̾͒̑͊̔̌̃̈́̉̓̉̑̌̓̊͛̎̒̾͒̚̕̚͘͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̸̴̶̵̴̴̷̴̶̸̴̴̶̶̶̷̶̸̸̸̴̶̶̸̸̵̷̵̶̸̴̢̡̧̨̨̡̛̛̜̭̗͍̦̬̭̣͍̰͕̰̣̣͚͉͙̮̠͔̠͚̞͎̱̦͇̻̱̯̜͓̱͙͈̜̗͕̟̳̹̗̯̗̫̮͖͓̫͎̥͔̦̦̞̰̰͔̹̖̩͐̓͆͊̔͆́̒̓͊̓̑̾̃̒̽̽͒̆̋̾̓̈̀̑̑͊̆̏̋̀̉̄̅͋̀̑̿́͆́͛̂̔̀̄͒̐̉͒̍͗͑̑̈́̇͗̚͘͘̕̚͘̚͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅI̸̴̷̷̸̶̷̴̴̸̴̶̵̷̷̶̵̸̷̸̶̸̸̵̸̸̷̵̷̴̸̶̴̶̶̴̶̴̸̷̷̸̸̸̴̷̸̸̢̢̧̡̧̢̧̢̡̡̛̤͎̪̙̞̲͎̞͈͓̤͚̹̻͔͔̪͉̜͕̟̼̬͙̠̫̥͎̜͔̱̰̼̙͉̖̬̜͕̭͈̣̖͕̬̱̯̩͈͍̝͈͈̣͓̣͙̤̥̖̖̥̝̤͍̠̠̞͎̩͕̤͕̱͍̼̘̰̰͔̲̦͎̪̙̘͇̹̲̭̯͇͉̘̰̰̙̳̜̦̯̠͉̥̩̠̜̫̜̮̱̞̲͗̓̇̍́̽̎͛̌͑͊͌́͐̓̀͆̀̃̍̑͗̋̉̏̀̀̾̋̅̃͐̌̈̂̋̈́̃͊̒͆̋͒̃͌͊̐́͒̈́̊̓͑͌̌͑́͗́͋̈́̌̄͗̓̎̎͛͌͊́̍͑́̀̽͊̄̀͒́͘̚̕͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̴̸̶̶̸̷̴̵̷̷̶̷̶̴̵̶̵̷̵̸̶̴̵̸̸̷̵̷̵̷̵̶̵̶̴̵̷̷̶̵̸̸̸̵̶̵̴̵̸̸̸̴̸̵̵̷̵̴̶̴̸̵̷̸̶̴̵̶̵̸̷̵̵̵̵̵̸̵̡̡̢̡̡̢̢̨̢̡̨̨̡̧̡̢̨̢̛̛̛̛̳̥̗͓̫͎̻̳͇͙͓̭̭̘̠̹̠̻͈͚̞̺͍̤͚̟̝͔̱͉̗̬̼͇̝͔͉̱̩̱͚̦̳̥̬̞̤͈͍̙̫͕͉͎̗̯̻̞͙̮̻͕͍̩͓͚͕̲̯͔͖̖͇͚̻̱̳̥̣̙̣̥̭͍̥̰̳͙͓̖̥̩͍̜͔̱͙͙̰͖̫̞̳̗͔̝̙͚͚̘̻̟͕̻̫͍͔̥̖͙͈̥̮̰͖̠̟̭̞͔̰̥̳̲͙͇̫͉͔̣̠̰̠̤̜̮͔̯͎̮̠̳͚͇͎̮͕̺̪̞̙̺̤͖̭̬̻̺̲͉̦̍͒̽̐́̐̉̆̉̔̓̎̔̋͋̿̎̔́̃͋̔̌͑̓̂̂͂̍̈̇̀̆͛̅̉̽͊̀̋̎̈̇̾̓̐͊̐̄͐͑̀̅͗͂̋͛̃͊͒͌́͒̀̐̇͑̋̊͂̾͐̑̅̑̇̓̽̽͛̈́̈́͋̿̽̃͗̂̊̄̎̽́̈̒̍̐̓͊́́̇̾͂͒̀̇̄̀̎͛̑̋̎̐͊̎͂̅̐͂̽̓͋̄̇̉̈̔́͐̈́̃͆̓̊͋͂͑̽̂͒̎̎̔̐̈́̊̃̎̍̓̋̂͆̍͛̋͐̑̈́̆̓̊̃̉̂͂̄̈́̋̍̔̽͊́̊̔̚̚̕̕͘̕̚̚̚̕̕̕͘͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅa̴̴̶̶̷̵̵̷̶̸̷̸̸̸̵̵̷̴̷̷̸̴̶̴̷̵̸̶̷̵̶̷̵̷̴̷̷̶̶̴̷̷̴̶̸̴̵̵̸̴̶̷̶̷̷̷̷̶̷̶̶̴̸̷̵̸̵̸̶̷̵̸̴̷̸̢̧̨̡̧̧̡̨̧̢̢̧̢̧̢̨̢̛̛̛̛͚̲͇̝̜̟̥̥̯̘̤̟̱̗̮̪̼̙͈̦̰̙̙̞͇̹̱͖͎̻̪̠͖̯̣͙͈̮̫̻̗͔̜̫̣̮̪̖̥̱͈̟̻̤͚̤͇̮̳̭͈̫̗̞̹̹̤͇̱͈̞̯͚̪̫̪̠͈̞̺̣̩̠͖̭̪̭͕̬̩͎͖̯̯͍̱͓̟̲̙͚͈̬͖͇̹̥̳̙̲̭͍̜͖̞̝͇̞̩̺͚͍̭͙͚͚̱͖̙͈̮̩̠̫͎̰̭̱̰̗̮̻̘̫̞͕͍̙̥͇̘̤̰͓͇̠̥̱̠͍͆̄͒͗̆̃͂̈̾́͋̀̀͆͑́͆̃̅͒̀̇͂̊͊̉̄̄̉̉̀̾͒̅̂̌͌̍͋̀̓̇͌̐͋̏̾̄̍̈́̐͂̇́̾͐́͋̎̎́̐̓͌̂̅̓̉͋̈́̍̾͑̂̒̍͂̍͆̇̃͋̆̐̊̇̓͂̈̈̓̔̇́̄͗͌͗̒̓͆̐̈́̍͋̔̂̓̑̀̃̂̈̍̀̒̋̎͗̏́̿̑̄̔̌̀̓̂̈́̅̃̈́̒͛̂́̿̌̊̎̄́̇́͋͊̄̈̀̐̔͋͂̈́͆͛̀̌̏͛͘͘̕̚͘̚͘͘̚͘͘͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅp̶̴̴̶̶̴̷̸̷̴̵̴̷̶̸̴̴̷̴̸̶̶̸̷̸̷̶̷̷̸̶̵̸̸̷̶̴̵̵̷̸̷̴̵̴̸̵̶̶̷̵̷̵̸̶̴̶̵̷̸̸̵̵̷̵̶̶̸̴̸̵̨̢̢̢̧̢̡̢̨̨̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̲̼̙͈͚̟͚̳̭͖͔͙̩̗̳͚̜͉̠͓̯͍͈̱̰͎̤͙̣̞̫̭͈̙̪̹̱̣̰͖̭͙͖̖̟̰̗̱̱͔̗̖̳̼̭̱͎͚͙̘̬̜͉̯̮̼̣̖̲̤͇͙̟̜͇̮̦͈̱͙̹͍̺̩̭̺̫̗̘̣̣̯͈͉̬͖̞̻̖͍͙̮̻̝͎͕̞̰̬̭̜̘̮̘̫̞̟̱͓̤̪̻̥͕̫̝̙̮̬͖̜͖̹̪̲̘̥̝̲̤̥͔̮̙͔̰̳̝̹̜̦̲̠̫͙̖͓̯͔̱̫̰͕̙̗̿͆́͛̂̎̂̓͊͑͋̈́̈́̐͛͒̆̍̉̿̑͌͆̉͗͛̅̋͛̏͌̇̓̑̉́͐̈̍̎̾̈̒͂̉̒͌̀̏̇̀̿̑̌̀̾̉́̾̋̎́̾̉̈̀͌̾̆̍̌͒̏̄̎̄̈́̂́̌̅̋͑͛͋̒̽͊̀̂̔̏̍̒́̈́͒̓̒̔̊͆͂͛͐̃͐̅̽̈́͛̋̎̈͗̄́͌͌͋̅̄̃͑̀̓́̌̀̏̍̆̏̀̎̐͐̓̓̊͊̋̀̇̚͘͘̕̚͘͘̕̕͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅp̸̷̷̵̸̶̷̷̴̶̴̷̵̴̷̸̷̸̸̴̷̸̴̷̷̴̷̵̴̴̸̵̷̴̵̸̴̴̷̷̸̷̷̸̴̵̴̸̶̴̸̶̷̸̴̷̶̵̴̴̴̸̸̷̷̷̶̷̷̷̵̷̸̷̵̷̶̶̴̵̷̵̸̷̷̷̴̴̴̶̷̸̷̵̷̷̧̡̧̡̢̢̧̧̢̧̨̨̧̧̢̧̧̢̨̛̛̛̛͈̤̠͔̙̭̱͔̻̣͓̮͎̟̼̟̼̟̣̫͖̬͖̘̟̖̺͈̗̩̝̝͇̲͓̼̱͓͔̯͎̝̬̝̻̖̞̦̖̙͇͎͈̼̥̲̰͓̙̯͇̭͙̮͍̳̰̱͙̩̯̻̫͈͖̪̪̹͖̤͙͙̟͈̣͉̟͔̪̼̗͖̼̘̤̦̹͓͖͙̰̖̗̦̺͖̖͙̘̮̰̼̩͓̩͉̲̬̯̠͇̜͖͖̼̖̫̙͔̩̘̼̘͎̻̫̩͙̬̘̣̖̤̠̝̮͇̼̖͖̪̭͔̱̼͖̳̫̮̞͈̰͔̲͖͓̤̼̖̜̯̬̹͖̳̘̳̟̟̱̤͇͎͓͓̬͍͈̞͖͚̣̤̥̪̣͙͉̮̻̳̊͌̀̔͗̎̏̿̿̈́̈́̀͂̄̽̾͆̑͑͑̽̓̇̊̋͗̆͆̏̎̉̀̋̈́̑̋͑͋̋̄͆̊͋͐́͌̓̏͆̑̉̆̓̌̊̔͐̈́͆̊̔̌̽̈́͑̌͂̓͋̽̒̉̾͂̆́̇̄̄̅͆̀̾͒̍̎̀̓̑́̈́̽̒̆̌̓̑͊́̋̆̊́̈́́̂̈́̿̄̋̄͒͊̋̒̏͐̌̆̈́̆͑͐̆͆̃͒̒̐̓̓̈̔̈̈̉̈́́̿̍́̒̆́͆͊̅͗͗̋̆̌̐̈́͐̾̄͆̀͊͊͑͆͐̓͆͋̑̎̑̏̈́͂̈́̎̈̈́̇̌͂̃͋̌̀̈̐̊͒͛͒͗͋̅̍͋̕̕̕̚̚̚̚͘̕͘̕̕̚͘̕̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅr̸̶̸̶̶̶̶̸̴̸̷̸̴̵̸̷̵̴̶̵̷̷̴̷̸̷̷̶̵̵̷̸̵̵̵̷̷̸̶̶̸̴̷̵̶̵̵̷̸̶̷̴̸̷̴̸̴̷̸̴̸̴̷̵̵̶̵̸̢̢̡̧̡̧̢̡̢̡̡̛̛̛͓̤͉͇̞̜̰̮̖̙͔̺̺͇̳̥̝̙͖͖̣̝̫̳̬̩̳͕̮͎͙̠̲̟̘̹̰͚̘̭̳͔̳͈͓̮̣̰̼̩͔̱͓̗͕͕͈̺̖͙̜͓̳̳̟̱̥̱͈̙̞͈̘̗̟̯̗̺̼̳̻̲͙̬̝̟̻͔͈͔̖̭͇̤̺̮̬̬̱͇͙̜̗̰̭̙͚͚̫̖̗̝̮̘̰͈̬̜͖̫̹͈͙̮̦̲̭̻̝̳̝̲̣͎̰̥͎̯͚̥̗͈̣̤̺̙̳̩̗̜͍̰̉̓͋̌̐̇̔̾̃͛̈́̒̅̊̈́̂̋̉̏̇̈́͊̅͒͆̔̐̋͌́̈̌͋̃̍̈̀̂̂̆͌̅͒̑̓̍̾͛̀̊͛͑̈́͐͋̉͆̈́̅̓̍̈́͋͒͋̈́̋͋̎͐͌̐̏͂̊̑̐̆̇̑̉́̒͗͗̒́̈́̃͆͑͂̐͆͒̓̾̑͐̍̌͑͂̋̋͂̈́̏̀̒̽͐̓͌̍̽̐̋̉̇̌̀̈́̇̓̉̌̔̈́́́̓͛̒̕͘͘̚͘̚̕͘̚͘̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅế̵̵̶̵̴̸̸̸̶̷̴̵̷̶̶̷̷̴̴̵̴̸̴̵̶̷̴̴̴̶̵̸̷̵̵̷̵̶̶̸̡̧̢̢̢̧̨̨̢̛̩̲͈͍̠̟͇̩̯͍̪̗̹̰̗̭̼͓͕̻̰̫͖̗̤͉͍͍͍̰̦͔̩̳̪̜͎͉̳͈̩͓͇̖̬͉̗̭̣̰͈͚̟͉̩̝̱̰̱̬̮̰̥͖̖̪͚͔̟̞͓̤̱͙͖͙̤̻͉̬͖̺̻̺̺̱̤̖̺̹̰̋̾̍̂̓̈́̑̀̍̂̀̑̓̄͆͋̄͋̇͑̌̔̈̑̒̌̀͐̀͗̀̂̀̐̅́͊̉̿̂̄̊̍̓́̍̀̒͂̄́̑̀̍̍̃̑̈́̇̔̆̾̂̓̌́͐̚̚̚̚͘͘͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅč̵̶̶̵̴̴̷̵̴̵̸̵̵̴̷̶̷̶̴̵̷̷̷̶̴̸̴̶̴̸̵̵̷̶̷̸̵̷̸̴̸̸̷̵̸̶̵̷̶̴̵̶̴̷̵̸̴̷̵̶̸̸̵̸̶̷̴̷̸̷̵̸̴̸̵̴̵̶̷̸̴̴̨̨̡̡̧̧̨̨̨̧̨̡̧̧̢̡̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛͖̠̰͕̬̲͉̙͉͖͉̯̥͓̦̤̗̜͓͇͉͇̠̮̻̼͕̙̘̣̹͕͚̬̞̣̭̝͕̻̱̜̳̟͕̺͔͕̻̺̮̥̥͔̣̜̟̼̜̬͉͔͚͕̗̭̦̞̮̣͔̼̰͉̬̝̮̯̲͚̙͓̭̬̳͔̪̯̗̝̪͈͙̖͓͉̠̪͚̙̩̘͓͖̩̝̥̩͖̩̻̘͉̙̱̩͖̻͇̞̠̜̥̯̤̯͇͕͈̝͚͚̱͙̠̖̼̜̪̘͈̲͔̠̫̼̟̥͙̙̖̗̝̣͚̭̤͓̼͍͔̭̗̦͈̅̔̊̒͌͑̐̇̀̒́̇̀̌́̌̔̃̀̆̀̏̈́̇͌̿̎̔͛̓́́́̀́͗̑̆̂̏̍̃͆̄͗̋͐͗̿̍͛̍̔̓̉́̓̈́̆̔̑̀̅́̿̿̿̌̈́̽̓̀̈́͑̀̐̇͒̆́̇̉́͑̈͂̃̓̽͌͌̈̈̿̈́͛̃̓̐̽̋͑̑̿̐̈́̊̉̇̂̓̓̓̎̀̍̽͆̍̏͑̈́̓̀̈̇̑̾͆͌͂̿̽͌̂͋̑͑̐͋̎̈͋͆͋̅̄̀̏̐̔̉̆̐͌͌͌̑̔͛̚͘͘̕̕̚͘̕͘̕̚̕̚̕͘̚̕͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅi̵̵̶̴̴̵̶̶̵̷̴̵̸̴̷̸̸̸̴̷̸̵̶̴̸̷̢̨̨̢̧̯̟̞͇̩͈̣̞̰̱̱͈̟͎͖̥̰̙̗̮̱̫̝͍̹̠̯̝͔͓̼͙̬̺͎͇̲̺̜̖̰͕͎͉̪͉̭̠̍͐̂̈͛̊͒̒̾̓͐̆̊̑͐́̒̊̇̍̀̿̋̅̓̊̿̀̐̀̎̅̀̒̀̆̒̒͂̂̉̉̓̿̇͛̑̃͗̅̍̅̄̓͆̉̕̚̚͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅȁ̶̸̸̷̷̵̵̶̸̴̸̵̴̶̷̷̸̸̷̷̷̷̸̶̴̴̸̶̸̴̶̵̸̵̸̶̵̵̸̴̷̴̶̵̵̶̴̶̸̵̸̵̴̸̴̶̸̶̶̴̶̷̷̶̸̡̡̨̨̢̨̢̧̢̨̢̡̡̢̧̢̛̛̛̛͚̺̤̬̗̥͕͇̟̩̰̫̦̪͚̩͚̹̘͍̙͓̺͔̫͇̳̪̙̠͙̹̪͓̯̗͇̥̤̻̮̗͔̱͙̹̘̝̭̼̬̘̖͈̠̻͔̰̖̫̗̭͚͍̲̻̩͖̜͔̬̳̼͙͚̰̤͇̭̭̫̯̘̹̪͓͇͈̼͉͎͚̘̮̹̖̪̫̞͙͔̟̙̣̟͍͍͙͎͕̺͕͚̝̻̮͈͎̝͇͔͈̠̳̰̤͈͕̻̝͌̐̈́̈͑̅̃̑̎͐̂͑̋̔͊̀̈́͋͗̍̒͛͒͐̉̽̄̈́̑͊̅̿̅̄̌̈́̑̈́̑͑̾͌̓̈͊́̆̈́̋̂͗́̀͑́̓͌̅̽̀͆́̄̋̆̊̃͋̇̐̊͐̓̈́͂̽́̇͆̔̃͛͒̇̉̐̿̓̓̾́̍̀̎̀̏̿̏̈́̄̐̆́͐̊̈́̆̀̆͂̏̀͆̊͒̐̈̔̐̈͊̈́́̇̂̈̇̌̀͘̚̕͘̕̕͘͘̚͘͘̕̕͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅt̷̴̷̸̴̸̸̷̸̵̴̴̷̴̶̶̴̸̴̸̸̴̴̸̵̵̵̶̵̶̷̸̴̸̸̶̷̶̸̶̷̶̶̸̵̶̶̷̴̷̷̸̴̷̴̷̵̴̸̸̵̷̵̶̷̷̶̷̴̶̷̶̨̡̨̨̨̡̢̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛͇͎̹͎̩̮͔̳͔͍̞͙̙̰̗͉͇͇̝̟͕̩̣̮͎̟̖͙͍̻͈͎͕̮͓͖͇̞̭̻̥̲̩̠̯̻͔̲̠̳͖̰̼̳̩̥̗̳͎̣̹̺̯͈͉͎̺̪̮̖̠̻̰͔̹͖͖̯̣͈̯͙̘̞̫͈̰͓̙̩̞͙̯͚͇͓̖̭̣͎̹̻̰̰̹̼̝̼̲̜͈̼̫͔̟͎̘̗̭̠̠̙̩̰̜͖̝̙̖̟̮͓̭͚̼̜͔̥̖̝͇̻̠̞̼͙̹̩͇̖̫̞͖̥̺̬̲̬̱̟̗̖̬͇̦͓̃̎͂͐̈̌̽̅͂̌̈́̄͋͛̈̊͐̀̉̓̃̓̾͑̂́̅̂́̾͑́̐̾͆̿͋̑̀̊̈́̏̂̿̈́̓͒͆̋̅̈́̏̊͑͒̿͐́̋̋́̾͂̈͂̀̀̑̏̃͐̆̈́̏͛̅̒̎̐̈́͌̈́̃̒͐͊̿̉̈́̅͋̐͒̊͑̆́͂̈̽̍̎̀̑̾̐̏͊̌͛̃̐̈́̇̔̈́̇̆͛͂̽͌̆͌̾̽̕̕̕̚͘̕̕̕͘͘̕̚̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅe̶̶̴̵̶̴̸̴̵̷̴̷̵̵̷̶̶̵̷̵̸̵̷̸̴̵̵̴̶̵̵̸̵̴̶̷̸̸̷̷̴̸̸̸̸̵̷̷̴̷̷̴̶̸̵̷̶̵̵̷̷̷̷̸̴̷̴̷̷̵̷̡̡̢̧̡̧̨̧̨̢̢̢̨̡̡̨̢̨̡̨̨̡̨̨̢̨̧̡̨̡̛̛̛͖̥̪͈̳͉̝͉̫͇̪̝̱̗̗͎̠̲̼̥̺̝͔̙̻̣̺͍̬͍̞̙̞̙̥̗͚̳͇̭̹̬̥̫̬̠̫͍̠̦̮̱͙̹̤̦̹̭͎͙̫̟̤͍̯͍̲̜͎͈͇̱̼̠͔̲̹̰̖̥̺̝̰̼͚̦̳̹͇̹͙̥̜̲̘͉͚̹͙̬̘̯͓̺͍̯̫̬̞̩̤͍̲͙̟̠̞͍̬̫̮̲̻͔̤̟̼̜̦͕̤̘͔̱͉͉̤̫̳̳͈̝͖̯͔̦̼̮̻͔̫̭͖͍̲̯̗̾͒̑̒͂́͑͑͋͆̏̅̿̽̊̈̀͑̇͌̔̓͒́̓̌̔̎̈́̈́̂͂̔͌̆̈́̆̇̈́́̓͒͑͒͗͗̅̂̓̅̑͆̀̎̐̂̂͗̎̑̒̈́̋͊̅̏͗̆̈́̾̔̅̃͒̿̔̍̊͂͊͑̇͆̀̂̈́͐̐̐͆̒͗̐̃̑͊̍̓͐̒͂̔͂̆̿͒̍̈̈́̅̐̈͑̂̾̆͑̔͆͋̏͑͆̊́̐͌̍͑̇̆̐̈́̎͛̚͘͘̚͘͘͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅ ̷̶̷̶̵̵̵̴̴̷̵̵̸̷̸̴̴̴̴̷̵̷̵̵̸̵̴̸̸̶̶̷̸̸̷̷̶̵̶̴̷̸̷̷̸̸̵̶̷̶̸̴̸̸̸̵̶̸̧̨̨̢̡̨̨̢̧̡̢̡̧̧̡̢̡̧̢̛̹̙̤̖̟̦̙̥̯̰̙̫͕̼͎̼͉̦̬͖̪̭͖̟͔͙̻̳̞̫͖̖̤͍͚̳̦̮͉̻͙͍͇̭̲͕̰̹̣̟̭͈̩̱̜͚͕̞͙̱̼̙̦̫̘̰̯̰̰̳͚͈͇͖̮̫̯̳͙̦̙̰͚͖̭͉̼̝̪̳̦̺̭̖̠̳̰̗̹͔̺̞̲̫͕̰̲̔́̑͊̄̾̓̑̌̈́̇̍͑̾͂͑͛̎̿̂͋͆͌̇̐͂͛̆̋̇̓̉̽̐̓͂͑̂̄͊̃̈͋̆̊̆̊͆̇̈́͌͋͆̿̎̋̿͐̔̔͆̈́̑̊̉̌̓̃̏̊́̈̊̒͛͐̎̆̎̈́̈̑̿͗͌̓̏̈̍̐̽̏̎͛̈́̌͒̾̏̇͋̍̌̑͛̐͌̆͒̈͗̿͑̆̊̈̑̅̓̋̔̓̏͊̃̔͛͂̔̅͊̈́̕̚̕̕̚̕̚̕̚̕͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅt̶̸̸̵̷̶̵̸̷̴̸̴̴̴̷̴̴̸̴̷̶̶̷̴̶̷̴̵̶̶̴̶̷̵̷̶̸̸̵̸̶̴̸̵̴̸̸̶̴̸̷̸̷̡̨̡̨̢̢̡̨̧̡̡̨̢̛̛͇̯̟̝̳̮̬̯̪̱͕̜̠̳̯̮͉̙͇͉̭͚̘̞̩̲̖̬̗̩̻͇͙̝̯̜̪̳̪̱͍̮͈̘̮̘̫̪̞͉͚͍̬̣͉̼̩͈̲̟̟͕̮̳͚̪̻͉͚͉̟̲͍̙̭̦͍̞̺̭̫̙̞̰͖̘̖͍̠͂̀̎̾̋͋̈̎̈̈̈́̈̔̈́̾̒͊̓̿̌́͆̑̇̔̃͆̊̉̃̋̐͆̃̉̍̽̀̄̎̓́͌̄̿̐͊͆́̃̑͛̂̍̿̾̅̊͆͌́̾̍̿̑̔̃̀͂̎̉͑̔̌̾̊͊̑͛̇̀̀̀̑̃̀̒̐̔̊̀̊̑̉̓͗̐̂̄̽͊͐̅̏̓̾̽͑̃̀̇̆͋̒̈̈́̒͂̌̍̕̚̚͘̚̕͘̕͜͜͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅḧ̸̶̸̵̷̶̶̶̵̸̸̷̸̴̸̶̷̴̴̴̨̡̧̢̡͚̝͕͍̲̦̳͔͔͙̹̮͕͖͓̞̖͓̙̦͚͇̗̥̳̺̹̦͎̥̩͇́͗̓͊̽̀̏̑̂̈́̈̊̎̌͒̏̎̈́̍̄̐̑͒́̉̔̇̑̓͗̇͑̈́̏̎̍̎͋̇̒̃͘̚̕̚͘͜͠͝ͅe̸̵̴̸̶̷̷̶̶̸̷̴̴̴̸̷̴̴̴̸̸̶̶̶̷̶̵̵̶̵̸̵̸̸̷̶̴̡̢̢̨̢̧̛̛͓̘̯̠̱͓͍̠̹̘̗̺̭͍̘̹̗͍̹̱̭͍͉̲̖̙͓̦̱͉̝͙͖͚̠̠̰̳̹̙̠̫̣̪͇̙͍͍̣̙͕̫̭͔̻͈̟̺̘̼͕͎̺̳͍̦̻͎̮͎̗̝̳̺̤̪̓̃̆͐͛̊̒͐͑̅̿̆͒͊̈́̆̒͑͒͑̓̉͆̅̓͒̋̑́͊̒̀̽̅̊̎̍͗̓̑͐̈́͗̇̉̓̇̅̑̐̉̎́̔͋̓͗̅̅̉͂͂̉̃͛̑͛̍̃͂̈́͂͒̏̈́̌̓̑͒̎͌̅͋͘͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͠͠͠͝ͅ ̵̸̸̴̷̶̶̷̷̷̸̵̷̶̸̶̶̵̵̵̴̷̷̸̴̷̴̷̵̶̵̷̴̵̶̷̵̸̶̵̸̵̵̸̵̴̷̶̡̨̧̨̢̢̧̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̻͎͉̘̟̥͖̺̣͍̥̳̲̤͇̜͕̠̼̗͕͎̖̯͙̹̰͚̱̪̩͎̟̞̦͔̙͍̰̦̺̮̤̙̬̻̙̜͙̮̘̙̼̺̠̮̖̭̗̞̭̣̦̫̹͍͉͖̞̱̜͙̤̞̲̗̗̞̹̜͚͙̼̭͖̺̝̖̓̔̋̂͗̆̈̈̈́̿͌̾̌́̾͌͑̈̐̀̇̂̈́́̎͆̀͑̃͆̓̀͛̀͗̓̓͐̎̾̊̓̎̓̈́̎̓̉̔͊̓͗̈́͂̈́̋̀͂̏̌͒̂̒̂̑̄̒̈́̊̊͑̇̐̀͌͛͐̓̒̒̏̃̉̀͐̓̈́̐̉̓́̅̋͂͛̏̈͗̎̀̊̋̽͛̕̚̚̕͘̚͘̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅt̵̸̷̴̷̵̴̵̷̷̷̸̷̶̸̴̵̵̵̸̷̷̵̷̶̷̸̷̷̸̴̵̶̷̶̸̸̶̶̶̴̵̶̷̷̸̷̴̵̴̵̵̵̶̷̷̵̸̴̷̸̶̵̴̵̷̶̸̵̵̷̷̷̵̸̷̵̸̶̶̷̸̵̵̸̸̷̸̸̵̸̴̸̶̶̸̡̧̡̧̧̢̡̡̧̨̢̢̨̡̡̢̧̡̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̖̥̯̺̹͓̠͇̫͚̱̼͓̰͚̥̣͕̮͕̭͕̫͖̲͉̥̙̖̟̫̪̞̱̥͚̻̱͉͔̠̖̱̰̫̺̯̖̟͇͓̣̫̻͇̖̦̻͓͚̜͖̺̟͔͔̤̜̜͓̞̖̻̺̺̰͓̗͇͈͓̳̗̫̣̣̮̦̠͎̬͕̜̗̪̰͎̯̱̜̝̹̥̲̠̙͔͙̩̣̮͚̫̻̦̰̫̭̘̯̘̯̫̜͙̙͍͓̹̪̙̭̞͓͉̗͎̣̺̭͓̟̯̳̗͓̜̬̳̟͈̭̪̟͔̜̻̞̝͔̺̹̟͍̰̠̳͔̪̱͍̘͎̠̗̩̳͓̖͚͔͈͎̜̭̥͈͎̻͕̲̰̼̗̳͍̘̞̻͉̦͓̰̙̖̩̩̻̮͍̺͉̬̰̪̭͖̖̐̄͑̆͌̐́̈͊̉͂̉̑̽̄̒́̑̆͊́͂̐͆͌͊̑̎̐̾̍̾̀̎̍̓͛̌̈́̓̌̅͆̎͆̂͐̓͒̏̈͐̓̌͋̅̀͋͒́̇͆̍͌͊͌̽͑̌̈́̆̓̀͊͋̅͌̊̇̈́̋͋̒͋̈́̐̊̂̈́͛̐͌͊̈́̈͗̅́͑̈̆̂͆̀̄͒̈̓̑̄͋̊́̎̑̋̋͒̅́́̐̇̅̋͛́̅̀̃͌̒̏̒̏̆̌̄̓͆̀̓̇̉̑́̀̓̓̀͋̈̓̈́̐͋͂̏́̄̋͋̓͌̉́̍͆̇̊̌̑̄́̒͆͗́͌́͛͋̐̊̆͊̄̈́͊́́̌̾̇͑̽̄͊̈͛̎̓͊̅̌̐̅̽̋̈̔̓̀̆̄̈́̐̀̄͂̽̒͑͘̕̚͘͘̕͘̚̕͘̕̚̚̕͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅĩ̷̶̸̸̶̸̸̸̷̵̵̵̴̵̶̵̴̶̸̸̶̴̷̵̴̷̴̵̶̴̸̸̵̵̵̸̶̴̶̴̸̷̷̶̶̸̵̸̴̵̸̶̶̶̶̶̵̸̶̷̸̧̧̧̨̨̨̧̢̢̢̧̡̛̛̛͚̱͖͉̣͈̱͉̟̲̣͙̳̣͍̭̫̯̦̳͇̟̬̜̮̠̮͖͓̘̱͍͓̝̻͎̝̪̻͚̰̰͕̭͓̪̱̠͉̺̦̭̼̰͚̘̯̤͎̥̞͍̘̮̳̳̣͔͇͓̳̲̟̼͉̮͎̺̤̹̖̯̠̱̫̣͍͔̬̥͙͍̞͈̠̺̣̫̲̲̼̪̞̲̜̰̠͖͇͓̳̻͉̦̬̘͇̟̲͖̼͔̹͓̦̪͉̤̳̺͍̫͉̟̼͇̜̥̜̐́̑͛̈́͐̇͐̅̈̄̃̈͒̒̂̐̌͒̅̾̀͆̓̂̅̈́̈̄͂͛̐̂̏́̀̊͊̋̋͐̒̌̾͑̔̏͋͂̄̈́̓̋̒͌͒̄͂̈́̍̾́̾͛̐̓͌̂̈́̅͂̅͑̊̓̓̍͋͊̃̋̀̄̎́͒̍̉̔͐̒̂͗̽͌̔̄̾̈́̀͂̔̈́̆̃̈́̀̈́͋̆͆̐͑̚̕̕̕͘̕̚̕͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅm̶̸̷̸̸̷̶̴̸̴̷̴̸̵̸̷̵̷̵̴̶̴̶̴̴̷̴̵̴̶̶̴̴̸̷̸̸̷̶̶̶̶̸̷̴̷̸̸̵̶̴̶̷̷̵̸̵̷̶̵̸̸̶̶̵̸̴̶̶̶̴̴̧̢̡̡̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̟̖̬̠̠͈̙̟̺͕͓͖̪̥̫̘̣̠͔̖̹̻̯̩͕͙̠̩̫̻͈̬͈̦̙͉̳̪̻͈̭̰̹͕̤̯̲̠̤̬̥̜̭̟̗̺̙̺̳̟̳͕͕̠͎̪͍̣̫͔̞̯̙̝͈̯͖̥̺̥̩̰̺̙̬̖̤͍͉͍̭̮̞̜̦̱͙͎͚̖̗͖̘͈̻̞̱̙̥͈̪͕̥̦̟̠͕̩̥̻̼͙̲̜̣̘̳̤̠̼͎̪̻̰͔̲̼͇̣̱̹̮̗̯͎̪̦̤̟̪̌̃̂̉͌̀̓̀̍̄̍̑͆̀̂̄̒̐̄̅̈́͊͗̓̑̋̂͊̆͆͐̿̀̔̌̈̐̂͐͒̓́̒̓̈́̀̾̌͂͆͒́͑̐͐͌̿̔́̋̅͐̔̾̀͐́̿̈́̑̈́͒͐͛̉̾̇̎̈͂̓͒́̆̀́͋̓͆͑̓̾̀̃͊̓̇́̏̔̉̃̈́͛̈̋̀͋̃̈̎̎͋͋̉́́͛̌̆̃͗͆̈̉͑͐̓̃͛́̀̓̃̄̔̐̈́͊̉̽̔̏͂̋̍͂̿̓̀̍͗͂́̇́̊͂̐͘͘̚̕̚͘̚̕̕̕̚̕͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅȩ̵̵̴̸̴̷̵̵̶̶̶̵̷̶̴̷̸̷̶̴̸̸̴̷̶̵̶̶̷̶̷̸̷̴̴̸̵̴̷̶̸̶̵̶̶̷̴̵̴̴̴̵̴̷̸̸̶̵̵̴̴̵̴̸̸̸̴̵̴̵̶̶̸̴̵̵̷̵̸̶̶̸̷̴̴̷̸̵̵̵̷̸̷̵̶̢̨̢̡̢̧̨̢̢̡̧̢̨̧̨̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̪͕̹̜̙͉̦̝͕̩̳͎̩̬̼̬̜̙͍̺̠͖̭͇̜̗̠̝̰̲̩̠̮̙͚̘̟̹̖̘̺̟̼͖̙͉̦̤̤̲̘̺̥̖̞̱̳̤͍̠̜̮̞͇͔̮̺̣͉̟̥̜̟̣͍͍̤̹͉͓͈̫͚͇͕͕̗̖͚̠̘͉̱̹͈̩͈͖̻̝̫̜̗̥̲̫̗̤̗̘͉͖̻̖̮̜͍͎͕̻̠̟͕̘̪̘̲̼̞̪̱̯̮̝̝̙̰̼̰̝̩̲͚͉͇̥̝͈̮͍̮̞̳̺̞͚͕̜̘̞̞̬̲̦͖̱̦̤͇̺̳͖̲͓̬̺̠̟̳͔̗̱̦͙̪̣̦͎̺̹̫̦̯̬͉̖̗̬̠̜̳͍̍͑̃͗̒̒͋̌̿͂͛̿̈͌͒̍͛̑̈̓̿͐̽̄̄̉̀̑͒̀̂̀̂̂͗̔̈͊̿́͒̓̓̈́̋͋͗̂̈́̑̋̍̓̆͒͛̃͂̒͂̌̌̈́͆̄͛̑̄̃́̅̒͆̀͑͒̎̈́̀̃̍͒̃́̏̅̽͒̊̒̽̔͗͂̆̑̏̆̃̾̏̔̄͒́̄̊̿̉̇̋̑͑̆͑̏͆́̐̀̈́̄́̉͌͋̈́̀͊̀͋͐̎̃͒̆͂͂̿̂̊̓͗̔̍̉̒̈̈͐̃́̈͊́̀̈́̍̇̍͋̏́̾̈́̈̊̉̍̃́̋͗̇̍̈́̀̇̅͛̇̓̽̑̐̈́͊̾̒̉͌̂̔͊̔̄̔̕̚̚͘͘̚͘̚͘͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅ ̶̶̷̵̶̸̸̸̵̵̴̸̴̶̸̷̵̷̶̶̶̵̵̶̶̸̵̵̸̵̸̵̧̧̡̡̨̛̛͕͖̝̰̥͈̺͚̖͎͙̯͓̤̲̞͍̼̭̻͕̪̟͎͍̦̩̻̖͚̗͓͙̼̻̥͓̤̰̻̰̲͉̣̪̰͓̦̮͕͔̱͓̝͙͓̰̘̳̗̖̤̳͓̥̜͊̈́̽́̎̄̋̈͊̂̌͗͑̇͊̒̀̑̊͊̀̊̀̃͆̾͂͐̆́̇͊̍̍̈́̽̀̂̃̊̂̏͑̒́̃̑̓͑̇̋̋̏̿̓̀́̄̒͛̽͌̏̆̏̈́͘͘̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅä̸̷̷̷̷̵̴̵̸̴̷̸̴̵̸̴̵̷̴̶̴̷̷̶̵̵̶̶̸̴̵̶̵̸̶̶̶̸̴̵̶̷̷̴̸̵̶̷̸̷̵̴̴̶̵̶̢̡̢̧̢̨̨̧̧̛̛̛̛̝͉̼̟͖̺̖̱̘̥̖̣̟͎͙̤͍̜͈͎̠̻̳̙͖̘͈͇̪̮̦͍̘̰̣̖̝̖̳̱̙̗̻͍̜̦̬̱̞̹̱̜̱̗̳͉͇͖͔͎̱͙͓̤̜͔̞͙̹͉̖̥̬͚͖͙̱̱̞̦͇̣̘͙̙̪̥̻͕̱̻̠̬̬̟́̈́̿͐̓̈́̊̈́̄̓̌̔͒̄̆̑͒̽̄͊̽̈́́̂́͋͆̏̇̍͛̋̒̒̿͌̌̈́̉̀͛͆̃̓̅͌͗̂͛͒̔͂̓͗͂̔̓̓̐̑̌̏͐̓̅̽͋̄̈́͊͊̆̈̃̓̈̂̽͑̈̀̈́̊̉̀̂̆̆͋̋͗͋̉̈́͐̊̅̀̌͒̿̄͂́̊̒̊͆̽̏̏́̑͗͐̃͒͛͐̔̅́͌̏͗̐̏͘͘̕̚͘̕͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅn̴̶̸̵̸̵̶̵̷̴̴̶̶̷̷̵̷̵̸̸̵̴̶̶̸̢̡̨̨̡̡̝̤̦̦̖̥͇͙̬͙͎̪͙͕͍̦̱̲̻̯̪͓̬͚͓̭̯͓͙̝͚̝̦̲͉̹̯͚̳̹͍̋͑̊̑͋̿͗̊̀͌͊̄́͊̾̿̀̓̉̓̾͊̀̎̂̽̋͂́̋͑̍͗̈́̿̾̑̊͐̉̑́͒͗͂̎̄̓̊̐͒̿̑̏̓̊̅̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅd̸̸̶̷̶̸̷̸̵̵̵̸̷̴̶̸̷̷̵̴̵̶̨̡̧̨̫̞̳͕̻̙̺̥̬̯̥͖͚̳̗̠̳̟̲̱̥̙̥͕̙͎͚̪͕̤̗͉̫̳̟̰̥̪̳̘̪̫̠̱̽̀̌̀̅́̈́̀̂̐̈́́̆̇̋̉̊̾̈̃̽͋́̉̈͂̅̓̔͛̀̀̃̃͒̐̍̑̈̓͌̇̓̿͒̑͋̌̌̂̕͘̚͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅ ̸̶̴̵̸̷̷̷̴̸̵̷̸̶̵̶̵̴̵̸̷̴̴̴̶̴̸̸̸̶̷̴̸̶̶̵̴̵̸̸̶̷̶̴̷̵̶̸̴̷̴̡̧̧̧̡̨̡̢̡̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̥̘̱̪̠͖̳͇͕̫̪̥̟̘̜̻̠̲̳̱̪̲͓͍̣̘̤̯͍̝̼̝̰̯͕͓͓̳̠͈̤̙͇̟̥̬̠̱̳̺͚̙̙̳͇̱̼̞̠̙͍̪͇̺̜̫̙͖͚͕̲͕̫̖̜̮̹̪͎̦̼̗͚̭̜̭͍̹̗̦̞̱̲͇̳̣͖̘̰̗̺̦̥̘̮̬̘̲̱̯̦̝̿̑̽͌̅́̃̀̄̃̈́̈́̂͌̐͂͒̓̈́̓̀̌̿͑͋͛͑͌̇̿͌̂̈̏̍̏̓͂̾̏̑̀͐͆̄̿͛͗̂̀͑̈͗̎̓͌̅̃͗͆̈́͒́̽̈́̏̓́́͑̋̀̓̊̊͛̈́̈́̐́̊̇̀̈̎̌̏̓̒̎͑̆̓̈́͒͋̒̒̑̀͋͊̿͘͘̚͘̕̚̚̚̚̚͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅȩ̴̵̷̸̴̶̶̵̴̴̵̵̷̸̷̴̵̷̵̶̷̵̴̴̵̸̵̴̴̸̴̷̴̷̷̷̸̵̶̵̶̶̵̷̴̶̶̴̶̶̶̴̸̷̸̢̢̨̡̧̛̛̛͕̥̰̳̱͕̭̱̠̲̺̜̹̦̳̰̪̯̝̺̱͖̗̠̹̻̦̲̞͍̘̟͍̖̠͔͚̺̻͇̲͇͍̩̜͎̖̪͙̦̩̖̖͔̻̪̦̖̻̞̩̠͉̝͓̹̲̹̺̻͚͈̟͇̯̥̰͙̤̯̜̳̤͎̲͔̼͖̱̮̺̱͕̳̥͚̙̭̒̽̂͌͌̔͒͗̈̌̓̀̓̉̓̃̊̏͂͐̋̓̅͒̆̾̑͗͛̔̉́͐̄͂̎͛̈́́̏͒͛̐̄̐̒̈́̄͆̈́͆̉͒͌̐͌̍͗̅̈́͒͌̅̐̆̈́̉̾̀̋̅͆͐̏̈́̾̒̐́̈͒͋̊̔̓́͌̍̇̿̔͒̀̉̔̓͌͋̐͆̀̀̒̈́́̈́̉͛̐̆̐̍́͊̒̐͌͗͌̆̽̍͊͊͑̎̓͗̽̽͐̌̐̽̀̓̊̚͘͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝f̶̵̶̶̶̷̸̴̴̷̵̶̶̴̴̸̴̶̶̷̸̶̵̸̴̶̷̴̴̵̵̴̴̴̵̨̡̡̧̢̛̰͙̹̱̘̜̥̣̫̘̝̟̖͙̭̫͓̻̤͔̗͍͇̮͕̰̗̹͈͚̮̼̯̠̼̯̬̱̗̬͓̤͉̣̪̩͚͍̞͇̲͚͕̞͖̱̠̞̻̱̤̫̼̲̳̰̋̑̏̄͆͋̀͛͗̀͛̿͆͗̿̒̈́̋͐̽̐̾̈́̈́͌̉̇̋̈́̉͐̀͊̃̓̈́͆̈̎͊̾̈̋̓̄́͛̂̈́̓̓͑͑̌͑̔̆͑̊͒̈́̆̀͗͆͑́̃̔̓̈̌́͑̾̒͂̂͒̈͆̕̚̕͘̚͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅf̷̶̵̶̸̶̸̵̵̷̸̸̴̶̴̵̸̶̸̴̶̸̸̴̷̷̴̷̸̷̸̵̴̶̶̴̴̡̢̢̨̧̨̡̡̡͔̥̯͕͕̜̖͔̘̗͚̭͓̞͖̤̩̜̻̮͎̯̩͓͔̫̤͔̣̣̳͇̞͎̳̫̹̙̰̳͚̝͖̦͍̹̹̳͕̝͕̟̻̯̹̩̜̳̭̭͙͇̦͉̫̬̟̺̤͙͎̞͍͈̯̅̎̽̋̊̾̆̎̎̎̈́͐̍̑͐͛͐̄̊̾̒̑̏͐̂̃̆͛̂̃̂̌̈́͐̈́̒̀̃̿͌̄̎̈́̊́͒͌̂̉̅̑́͋͒̒̽̒̆͋̓̄̽̈̔͐͂̈́̾̑̔͐̕̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅơ̶̷̵̸̴̷̵̵̵̷̶̸̷̷̶̵̸̸̴̷̸̶̸̴̴̶̵̴̸̸̷̶̷̵̶̴̵̸̵̶̸̴̶̵̸̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̷̵̴̸̶̡̡̨̢̧̨̛̱̗̝̗̱̭͇͇͕̲̣̝͇̩͈̠̩̘͔̙̣̭̻̮̩̺͚͉̝̺͎̥̼̥͈̦̪̙̺̖̼̼̞̟͓̥̬͕͇̫͉̻̝̬̱̖̮̲͚̪͉̪̗͇̠̰͕͖̪̞̭͖̣͙̻̩̻̤͖̟̬̘̣̪̠̻̞̮̭̘͖̲̻̱͍̱͈̺̳͔̘̪̲̮̪͊̇̂̂́̍̾͆̈̉͂́́̈̌͋̈̐̈́̈́̐͌̽͐͐̿̃̔̓͒̔̂̅̍͗̈́̈̈́̅͋͑̄͆̏͛͒̓͂̓̌̅̈́̄͋̃̅͌́̅̿͊̒̑̌̅̆͑͆̒̍͗͋͋̄͑͒͛̀̅̆̄͌̑̔͛̒̈́͂͛̈́̊̄́͗̓̈́̓̈́͂̃͛̾̍͗̄͗̆̂͗̏̾̾́̂̿̍̐̈́̅̓̂̍̆̿̂̈̌́̇̌̍͒̾͘͘͘͘̕̚̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅr̷̷̸̶̵̶̸̴̵̴̴̴̷̷̴̵̴̸̸̵̸̷̷̴̵̸̴̸̶̷̸̸̴̵̴̴̵̶̵̵̵̶̶̵̷̴̵̸̶̴̶̴̵̴̵̷̴̵̸̷̴̴̸̸̴̷̴̶̸̵̵̷̸̷̴̸̷̴̸̶̴̨̨̨̨̢̧̨̧̨̡̡̧̧̨̢̡̨̨̡̢̛̛̛̜͙͇͉̻̳̤̥̤̠̰̜͕͉̺̺̦̝̮̞̪̟̻̝̥͉̥̯̥͔̗̯̹̖̜͖̱̱̫̼̪̰̰͔̳̼͔̯̜̼̥̯̳̣͉̜̲̺̜̖̬̗͕̖̤͎̖̭̦̳̮͔̹̞͍̭̩͎̻̰͚̝͔̭͇͍͚͙̜̜͔̬͎̦͇̗̰͚̝͇̖̮̝̘̯͇̫͙̲͍͖̻͕̭͎̗̣͉̩͈̳̣̰̳̖̤̘̭̟̖̥͎̤̫͚̘̥̬̰̲̬̯͖͙̞̞̪̪͕̞̤͕̦͎̜̝͙͚̥̙̞͓̝͉͇̩̥͈̩̪͍̖͇͉̲͓̣̣͈̱̫͆̋̍͗̾̈́͌̅̉͛͒̌͆͂́̏́͂̊͛̃̃͌̀͊̓̓̀̓̑̋̀͒͌͂͌̈́̽̍̿̾̽͐͌̈́͒̈̀̒̎̀̏̎̽̔̽͂̀̄̒͊̀̾̔́̆́̒̄͐̈́̈́͗̀͛̎̈̀̓̏̇̆͊͗̑̈͆͊̃̾͑̿̍̏̏̓̐̿̀͊͒̅̓͆̉́͋̅̇͐́̃̿̿̐̇͛̌́̈́͌̽̈́͆͂̐͗͛͊̋͒̈̃̓͂́̏̒́̌̎̽̈́͂́̐̾̈́̈͒̐̋͗͂̾͋́̓̎͗̾̑͑̎̈̇̚͘͘͘̚̕͘̕̕̚̕̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅt̶̵̶̵̵̸̴̴̴̶̷̵̴̸̴̵̷̷̵̵̵̵̵̴̵̴̷̶̵̷̴̸̴̵̴̵̶̴̷̶̴̶̶̶̴̶̶̷̷̶̵̸̶̵̵̸̶̷̵̵̶̸̶̶̵̸̡̡̡̧̧̢̨̢̢̨̨̡̢̧̛̰̲̥̞̫̩̤̼̦͓̲͕̹̫̳͍̝͉̤̲͙͈̥͍̻͖̗̘̖̭̤͚̩̞͉̳͉̝̞͔̥̺̫̫̼̻̱̣̦̺̼̼̠̙̹̥͈̩̲͈̰̝̭̜̮̖̱̬̬͙̰̙͕͎̖̫̜̪̱͉̜̹̬̤̩̬͉̬̜͇͔̯͈̯̤͚̤͈̞̖͍͕͔͙̥͈̰͍͍͎̜̬͚͔̣̤̭͓̜̠͕̮̯͙̣̝͔̦͔̦̜͈̯̯͔̬̞͉̹̱͕̮͔̜͕̖͔̖͒̌͋̊̆̀͑͐̏͛̏͛̅̒͒̑͑̉̒̀̈̾͆́̌̓̅̆̓̽̀̆̃̋͌̍̔͂͑̀̋̈́̈́̒̋̐̊̔̄̓̈́̅̌́͆͑̑̍̓̋̈́͊̀̄̈̑̈́̽̓̓̃̐͋̓̌́̈́̑̐̔͌́̉̈́͆̑͐́̏͋̉̂̾̄̆̓́̋̑͊̉̽̆̉̍̿̊̆͋̆͗̍̅̋̉̅͌̃̈́͐̏͗̊͛́̅̈́͒́̒̂̊͆͌̈́̕͘̕͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅ ̸̸̷̸̵̶̶̵̵̵̷̵̷̷̵̴̸̸̷̴̸̷̸̸̴̶̵̸̷̵̵̵̶̷̸̧̨̧̨̨̨̧̛̼͓͕̰̝̘̗̖̪̗͍̼̤̪̦̗̰̗̙̩̹͕̥̥̻͔͇̰̬͍̮͚̹͎̣̲̭̲̫̗̬̼͓̻̱̬̠̳̥̬̖̝̥͎͔̯͎̗̤̥͙͔̟̗͎̻͕̣̱͈͕͓̠̞̼̥̠̮̟̠̉͛̓̀̂̌́̒̀͋̆̾̆̓̔́̌̂̀͆̏̉̄̊̔̋̋̓̌̑͛̀̿͗̍͌̈́́̓̓̄͋̀̃͌̿̏̆̓̈́̍̑̅͆̓̀̊̈́̄̊̍̓̂͒́͛͌̄̽̌̉̍̐́́͘̚͘̕̚̚͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅp̴̴̴̶̴̴̶̷̶̴̸̴̴̷̶̸̴̸̶̴̶̸̸̴̸̴̴̶̶̷̷̵̵̴̶̴̷̴̶̸̴̸̶̧̡̧̢̡̢̢̢̡̛̛̛̛̳̘̝̝͕͉͖̣͓̤̯͕̱͎͎̙̞̠͓̬̰̬͕̫̭̯̘͕͙̝͖̫̹͙͕͓̝̳̬̠̰̖͉̙̱̞͈͙̟̳̻͈̖̠̯̟̟͇͎̥̖̰̲̪͈̥͈̥̭̥̤͖̫̺̭̤̤̼̫̖͔̝̤͙̟̖̆̌̄̒͒͊̓̃͗̒̍͌̐̑̒̆̑̍̇̈́̓̑̐̅͊̋̒͐̈͆͗̑̄̌̅́̌͆̓̿̒͋̇̀͂̿͑̏̔̓̍̏͊͑̾̓̊͗̈́̎̆̾̉͐͛̌͑̈́̈́̐̈́̂̽̈́͗̐̈́̓̌̔͒͌̈́̈́̄͛͋̀͂̈́̒̅̿̚̕̕̕̚̕͘̕̚͘̕͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅư̶̵̴̶̶̸̴̸̷̴̸̴̷̶̷̷̶̴̷̷̷̸̸̴̸̴̴̷̴̴̵̷̶̴̸̸̷̶̷̷̡̨̧̧̢̨̢̢̡̧̨̢̛͙͓͖̳̮̬͖̺͈͓̪͉̲̯͈̮͍̬̟̭̹͖͖͍̼̲̬͍̙̬̤̻̥͓̺̣̫̯͎̻̥̯͍̯̝̺̞̗̱̪͚̹͖̭͙̯̫͓͈̰̖̝͙͉̺͎̅͛͌̐̈́̄̽̐̒̽͐̈̒̓́̈̓̀͛̑͂͆͂̔̊́̂͆̽̒͂͌͑͒̇̑̀̀̐͐̿̈́͐̈́̋̆̋́̐͑̿̀̔̆̽́͆͐̍̊̄͊͌͐̈́̌̎̈͂̾͒͂̓͐͆͂̏̐͘͘͘̚̚̕̕̚̕̕͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅt̴̸̴̸̷̵̶̴̴̸̷̶̸̵̵̵̸̴̶̷̵̶̴̸̸̴̷̷̷̶̷̷̵̵̵̶̵̷̷̵̴̶̶̶̴̵̴̶̵̸̵̶̷̶̵̴̸̶̸̷̡̢̢̢̨̢̧̢̢̧̡̛̛͕͎̣̱̜̩̥͖̺̝̺͖͚̩͈͉̹̲͖̹̫͔̯̹̫͖͖̫̯̣͈̞̱̠̙̭͎̞̮̼̺̠̘̯̞̣̖͚͖̮̣̮̞̗̜͉̗̠̟͕͚̱̺̟̩̠̰̩̬̬̟̣̣̘̹̞̼̞̫͔̖̭̲̹͉͇̼͔̩͍̰̟͖̳͙̗͍̩̖̱̘̫̜̲͓̖̦͚̦̗̠̝̺̠̫̤̘̭̰̰̼̬̜̙͈͎̟͖̬̻̦͉͔̪̳̜̙́́̀̋͂̌͗̐̉́̃̓̑̂̑͂̈́͆̈́̌͒̋͗̎̉̈̽͊̈͆̓͆̑̄̈́̉̏̐͐̏͌́̄̽̇̾̋͊̽̇̓̄͆̎̆̍́̿̏̔̒͛̓͋͌́̂́̈́̎̄̒̈́́̓́́̐͛̉̎̓͛̄̈́̈́̎̈́̃̈͑̓̀͂̆͋̓̃͑͊̔̈͆̊́̿̌̈́̏̏̾̐̀͋̀̋͌̌̆̾̉̈́͑͋̆̃́̈́͗̎͘̚͘̚̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅ ̶̶̴̴̶̷̷̶̶̶̸̵̵̵̴̶̶̵̷̸̸̴̶̴̸̷̸̸̵̸̵̸̷̶̸̵̷̸̶̵̵̵̴̷̶̴̶̶̴̶̶̸̷̸̷̸̸̸̴̶̶̶̵̷̢̢̢̧̧̡̧̢̡̢̨̡̧̡̧̨̧̧̛̛̛̛̛͇̘̣͎̝̣͖̗̼̝̬͕̦̪͉͕̱͕̹̫̻̟̮͍̺̪̞̠̤̺̠̫̮͔̝̪͔̜̭̼̼̪̫̲̺̫̠͍͍͙̪̝͍͈̪͓͓̟͖͍͔͖̻̗̜̹͎̰̫͙̱̟͚̼̫̘̯̜͈̟̝̖͙̜̲̥͓̪̗̖̱̥͇̳͎̺̰̙͉̪̲̙͙̹͙̞̖̗̻͚̇̃̓̋̈́͛̒̽̾̉̆̂̊͂͗̃̈́̉͑̈͋̇̔͛͆̀͗́̒͗͋̀̇͋̓̃̑̈́̓̓̐̀̓̄̂̄̆̇̏̀̓̉̑͂̊̒͑̋̃̆͆͗̔̃̈́̇̋̉͗̾͌̎̑̈̌̐͆̀͌̐͐̅͂̄̓́́̐̋́͂͌͋̓̔̑̇̊̒̌̈́͆̅̑̽̎͛͗͂̎̈́͑̽̽̀́̍̆̌̿̍̇̈́̊̑͌̈́̔̔̆̽̽̔̀̐̀̈́̓̓̀̌̎͆͒͆̊̒̋̽͐́̐̃̿̈̿̚͘̕̕̕̚̚̕̚̕̚͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅḯ̵̸̷̶̶̵̴̴̵̴̴̵̴̸̴̵̸̶̶̶̵̷̸̶̴̵̴̵̶̵̸̵̵̶̷̷̴̸̴̵̷̴̶̵̶̶̴̴̵̴̸̶̷̴̶̷̶̸̸̷̴̸̵̵̷̵̵̶̶̵̵̸̶̴̡̢̧̡̢̢̧̢̡̨̢̢̧̡̛̛͇̣̳̙̖̠̝̘̼̥̗͈̠̟̺͇̦͉̝̯͓̹̳̳͔͔͍̪͇̥͚̥̤̗̳̮̫͎͚͓͉͓̞͔̥̮̘̣̮̪̗̤͖̭̘̻̯̮̝̗̲̙̯̤̘̤͍̲̳̝͖͇̞̩̱̻̘̫͇̟̭̜͎̤̭̜̩̣͇͉̖̗̳̗̹̻̥̥̖̝̥͓̟̺͕̳̬͔̬̟̜̱̭̗̲̗̪̙͓̩͚͇͓̰͕̱͓̩̺̰̼̗̩͍͙̼̪̻̞̙͉̬̤̗̮͈̩̼̤͉̯͙͇̳͍̹̼̲̖̫͚̗̲̜̯̪͍̹͓̎̓͊͋́̍͌͒̿͛̋͛͐̈́͊̔͂͑̈́̈́̋̇̔͗̽̓̑̅̽̈́̆̿̊̎͐̏͑̈́͆͊͑̀̂̓͑͒͊̐̓̀̑̿̂͑̿̈̄̎͐̾̀̉̄̋̇̆̐̀͛̎͌̓͌̽̀́̈͗́̊̐̑̈́̅͂͒̈̓̒̅̓̉̇̆̋̓͊͛̍̽̃͊͂̒͒̎͑̏̀͆̽̃̈̓̀̊́̏̓͗̊̒̿̌̐͛̇̃̊̏͋̿̓̅̆̌̓̓̊̀̅̽̊̉̑̀̈́͌̚̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅn̶̷̵̶̴̸̶̶̵̶̴̵̴̵̸̴̵̸̶̵̷̵̴̸̶̵̷̴̶̴̷̷̷̶̵̷̷̵̴̶̶̷̶̴̶̸̶̵̴̷̵̴̶̷̴̶̵̵̷̸̵̵̷̷̢̢̧̧̡̡̨̡̧̢̛̳̬͚̰̮̟̗͇̰̦̜̭̻͇͈̘̺̱̼͇̖͓̤̘̦͈̹̙͈̫̻̟̱̮͉̰̳̫͉͓̲̜̺̣̤̩̯̟̱̖̼̭̠͍̙̻̲͚͈̮̺̫̱̭͉̲̞̦̦̹̪̩͕̠̞̠̬͇̙̲͖̥̤̘̼̯̜͔͉̪̜̪͓͎̙͙͇̤̤̯̺̮̤̻̦̰̮̭̰̪̩͎̱͎̟̘̥̙͙͙̰͍̗͕͍̠̞͉̩̤̱̙̭͓̞̭̤̺͈̦̱͇͈̫͕͇͖̮͍̪͒̃͒͌̄͑̓̀͂̓̋̐̑͊̇̓͂͌́̿̀͗́̒̂͋̇͒̒̈́͋̔̾͐̀̓̀̅̐̾̄̒̐͛͂̈̇͛̎̐͛͐̉́̉͆̒̃̿̉̃̅̊̇͛̈́̑͛̐͌͐̊̿͑̽̓̀̉́̂̊̋̈́̀̈́̈́́̽̒͌̈̔͆̄͌̈́̐̔̋̄̂̈̊̂͆̽̒͆́̈́͊̆̚͘̚͘̕̚̚̚͘̕̚͘͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅţ̷̵̸̷̸̷̴̶̴̵̵̴̴̵̶̷̷̴̷̸̸̸̶̵̴̴̷̸̶̷̵̴̴̶̸̸̵̷̸̴̷̴̶̸̧̧̧̧̡̡̢̧̧̛̛̛͍͔͔̻̣̫̝̬͇͓͎̜̬̭͇͍̫̖̮̫̻̼͇͓͈͉͕̺̹͓̮̭̜̤̫̫͕͖͈̙̞͈͉̣͈͖̮̜̮̫̥̣̥̥͙̠͚̳̙̺̘̪̼̥̫͍̭͍̗̫̠͍͎̺̥͚̫͕̭͈̗̯͓͕͍̪̜̺̼̳̈̍̔̾̾́͐͒̂̓̾̈́͑̆̋̉̈́͊̿̉͒̆̈͗͛̈͒̿̃̋͛͑̄̆̈́̅̅̅͌̑͑͒̐͑̌̾̓̊͊̀͗͛̇̐̆͗̒̓͂͋͆̂̏̓͒͌̈̎͆̅͋̉̂͆̇͂͌͒̃͗̏̈́̉̅̄̋̄̆̐̿̄͘̕̚̕̚͘͘͜͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅớ̷̶̵̶̸̴̴̷̴̴̸̸̶̵̸̴̶̶̡̢̡̧̛̯̫͇̥̞͇̞͙͖̹͉͖͙̺̭͇̜͉̺̘̖͎͕̼̞̭̝̱̅̆̑͑̏̆̔̍͌͛̿̈́͌́̿̋͆̌͌͒̉̐̃̆̅̋̌̾͑́̒̉͛̋̅͂͂́̋̃̌͗́͑͘͘͜͜͝ ̶̶̸̷̸̵̵̷̷̵̸̸̶̷̸̴̵̶̴̴̷̴̴̵̶̴̧̨̨̢̡̛̛̪̺͈̱̪͎̝̥̳͎̫̤͎̹̰̝̰̖͙̼̹̰̞̦̻̲̻͉̝̪̜̩͇͖̺̲̘̤̠̝̺͍͖̩̞͉͇̻̖̝̩̝̥͕̝̳͍͔͙̜͍̼͚̺͔̿̀͒̅͆̔̑̏̅̄͑̓͋͂̉̈͛̽̇̈́̋̀̍̀́̀̂̔͗͑̈̎͐̆̎̈̌͋̃͆̿͛͒̈́͐̓̋͗͆̔̌̉͋͊̽̕̕̚͝ͅͅş̸̸̸̸̴̸̸̸̵̴̸̸̵̷̶̴̴̶̵̴̵̸̷̴̸̶̷̶̶̶̵̵̴̷̶̷̷̶̷̸̶̴̸̶̶̶̴̴̷̴̢̡̢̛̛͖͈̜͎̻̹̖̭̳̘̗̟̤̲̙̖̼̲̗͚͍͇̭̞̠͔̞͈̩̟̘͎̠̹͎̙̜̙̗̤̳̞̭̞͖͈͎̪̭͍̠̩̞͓̗̪̦̩̼̰̱͍̜̰̯̗͕̟̭̮̝̲͚̖̬͓̲̦͙͚̻̼͔̰̰͙̻̊̄͗͒͐̈̿̈́̈̉̐̀̃́̈́̀͆̒̽̈́̒̊̒̓̈́͆́͗̾͌̓̐̊́̂͒́̽̌͒̓̿̎͂̀̀̂̔̆͐̿̀̑̈́̄̎͒͆͑͒̀͂̄̍̀̋̊͛̌̿͑͆͗͛̊̂̀̈̒͊̂̆̈́̍̅̐̽͋̌́͊̍̈́̽̀̈̆̑̀͒̇̏̎̽͐̏̾́̑̒̔̈́̅͌̔̑͐̋́̎̎͆̚̚͘̚̚̕͘̕̕̕̚̚͘̚͜͝͠͠͝͠͠ͅͅǫ̶̷̸̸̴̶̸̵̴̸̷̵̴̸̴̸̵̵̵̸̶̴̴̶̷̸̸̶̵̷̴̵̶̶̷̷̸̸̨̢̨̧̧̨̧̢̨̢̡͓̥̬̳͚̥̻͙̳̣̫͇̞̪͈͓̳̰̗̳̟̩̘͇͍̜̖̻̤͈̠̣̬̳̥̞͓͖̻̩͚̲̞͙̟̝͙̪͙̩̺͖̯͖̟̙̖̠̖͍̺̼͍͓̟͈̼̱̘̩͚̩̼̉̄͂̂̈́̒̿̓̃̿̈̓̍̽̒̄͂̈́̒̾̈́̂̓̈́̀̐̈́̆̀̍̔͆͑͒̎̒͒̃̓͗̆̍͒̅̆̒̃̆̿̊̎̃̆̈́̿̈́̀̒̀̿̋̌̏̀̊̆̆̈́̿̈̑̓̓̑̍̈́̈́͆̀̄̔̾́͗̍̒̚̕̚͘̚͘̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅl̴̸̶̷̷̶̶̴̸̴̴̷̴̴̸̴̵̷̴̸̶̴̴̶̴̶̵̸̴̶̶̶̴̷̵̡̢̨̧̢̢̛̰͓͙̪̤̭͓̳̞̦̼͇̣̖̫̯̟͚̦̯̼̭̙͕̰͎̣̖̭͇͓̙̜͈͖̞͙̦̝̘̦͚̠̫͚̗̟͈̠̪͓̬̳͖̬̬̝̦̳͍͈͍̹͔̫͕̖̘̱̹̰͕̙͇͔̬̳̘̠̰̃̀̾̒̇͗̈̈́̈̍̇͗̓̈́̉̾̽̂͗̅̀͂̊͐̓̓́̐͆̐̆̔̃͑̒̅͋̀́̔̉̽͗̒̌͆̓̋̾̓̉̈́̏̈́͊̽̀̿̓͋̈̄̎̓̎̽͒͊̈́̑̔̍̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͝v̷̸̷̶̵̶̵̴̵̶̶̶̷̸̴̶̸̴̴̶̷̸̷̴̷̵̴̶̶̸̸̶̴̶̴̴̷̷̷̴̵̷̸̷̸̸̸̷̧̢̨̡̨̨̢̻͕͍̹͕͓̙͕͕͈͙̣͕̺͉͎̯̤̦̳̩̬͈̙͈̝͔͙̹̗̲͕͖̦̼̲̙͍̪͖̝̱̰̞͚̰͎̤͓͉̝̬͉͉͖̻͖͖͍̻̯̦̳̼̜̭͍̹̺̖̳̥͍͓̟̝̬̯̩̹̺̗͙̜̱̱̞͇̘̻͉̝̝̙̞͕͓͔̱̗̘͈̫̝͎̥̝͇͎̗͉̬͔̱̞̺̦̖̠̥̎̃̃͆̀̅̓͆͒̆̅͒̉̿̈́̏̀̏͒͌̈́̓̐͂̉̋͂͊̃͑̊̓̂̐̿̂͗̾̊̿̿́͗̔̑́̇͋̓̈́̿́̈́̃̓̓̌̊͊̌̇̃̎̍͋̇̃̂͆̄̔͌̓̄̾͒̓̇̅͆̔̓̓͊́͆͋͛͐̀͘̚̚̚̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅį̶̸̴̶̸̶̴̶̵̷̴̴̷̵̴̵̶̸̵̵̴̷̴̵̵̶̶̶̵̶̷̷̴̷̸̸̷̶̵̸̵̴̸̵̸̸̸̶̷̴̴̴̸̷̶̷̶̴̴̵̶̸̸̨̨̢̢̡̡̡̢̧̡̨̧̛̛̛̛̺̥̩̤̘̟͙̠̺̙̠͙̘͉̖͇̲̪̲͈̪̻̠͓̬̘̮̹̺̯̻̲̥͖̣̻̲̼̠̯͇̺̫̱͖̭̜̮̩̼̼̹̫̺͖̰̪̞̬̮̺̩͍͚̩̪̝̜̝͓̜̪̗̪̤͓͉̘̜͕̝̙̙͖̮͖̣̞̥͕̥̮̹͚̭͖̼͚͙͇̠̰̘̥̤͈̦̗͈͈͖̠̼̯̖͈̰͓̟̯̞̙̩̲̥͔̬̥̍́̍͊̄͋̆̋̃̃͒̋̇̃̐̿͊̄̓̌̋̾͒̀̂̾̈̽̔̇́͑̐̔̃̽̈͌̔̊̿̈́̉̈́̀̉͂̈́͂̀̐̉͆̏͌̑̈́͑́͛͌̉́̓̍̀͋͊͆͂̅͗̑͒̈́̿̉͒͛̔́̈́̀̒͂͒̿̈́̌́̊̀̂̒́̉̈́́̿̋́͒͆̾͂̒̉́́̓͛͑͒̎̄̐̃̏̔̿͋̆̽̓̿́̆͐̍̐͂͐̈́̋̇͑̽͐͛͑́̄̓̿́̇͛̚̕̚̚̚̚͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝ͅn̷̶̴̷̷̶̴̶̵̵̷̷̵̵̷̸̸̴̶̶̴̷̷̶̵̶̷̶̶̶̶̵̷̸̸̸̶̷̷̵̸̷̷̵̸̷̸̷̵̴̶̷̴̸̷̶̸̵̴̶̵̸̸̵̶̸̴̷̷̸̵̸̴̶̵̴̸̷̸̵̶̵̵̴̢̡̢̡̨̨̨̡̢̧̨̧̨̡̧̢̨̢̨̡̨̛̛̬̩̯͙͍͎̩͙̫͉̬̖̙͍̭͖̣̖̯̮͈̙͚͎͈̜̫̰͎͔̠̱̺̘͍͙̯̘̳͚̺͇̺̳͖͖̠͍͔̬̻̪̼̳̪͕͙͔̪͙̩̳̹͚͎̝̦̭͎̳͙̯̰̠͈̬̞͖͔͕̣̱͈̣̤̠̦̦̜͔̘̬͓̱͙̙̼̣͉̯̬͍̯͎̪̯̬͎͇̞̼̙̪͍̼͈̫͈̗̺̮͙͙͓͚͍͉̞̬̲̩̦͇͉͈͎̤̖̦̘͖̮͍͈̘̳̳̻͎͚̞͓̮̟͎̝̬̹̤͎̼̫͚̣̦̞͎̩͈̤̲͕̻̲̬̗͍̤̩͓̖̲̘͈̜̯͕͛́͛͒͋́̆̋̈́̀͒̆̈́̉̄͂̾̊̅͆̀̓̀́̏̇̓̅̄̎̆̂͊͒̊̽̊̓͐̇̿͒̒̇̂̊͐̈́̈̃͌̈̐͋̃̒̐͆́͑̈̿̐̊̀͗͑́̄͗̊̓̓̍̈̇̄͊́͆̀͌̿̓͐̾̋̍͊͒̋̉͑̔̒͋͗̐͑͋̿͐̃̒͆̈́͒̇̔͐̀̑͒͆͗̽̒̀̓̊̈́́͛͐̿͗̈̊̊͛̈́͗̈͋̂̃̿̄̓͂̑͐̆̽̈̋̔̊̎̓̏̎̋̓́̈́̈͌͂͆́̊̅͆̓̂̑̇̕̕̚͘̚̚͘͘͘̕͘̕̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅģ̵̴̶̵̷̴̷̶̴̵̸̴̵̴̴̷̴̴̶̸̶̸̴̶̸̷̶̴̷̶̴̷̴̶̴̷̴̴̴̸̸̵̸̷̵̴̸̶̷̶̵̶̵̴̶̴̸̵̷̸̵̷̶̸̴̸̶̶̷̨̧̧̡̢̧̢̧̢̧̢̧̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̛͕͉̗̲̩̗̠̤̲̗͇̦̹̜̦͈̟͔͔̯̩̗̻̗̹̞̰͎̮̼̜̼͖͉̪̙͇͙͍̝̭̳̫̞̞͖̹̯͇̺̹̖͎̼̻͕̗̙͈̲̭̩͉̤̘͕͙̻̱̭͎̮̲̯̱͓̟̫͍͙̰̩̖̠̫̼̗̟͚̟͉̪͈̞̤͎͇͚̗̪͔̥͓̙͔̮̳̥͔̹̜̲͙̩̗̺̹̮̙͉̦̬̝̜͕̣͔̝͍̟̫̙̖̩̠̪̩̝̟̼͙̣͍̝̱̝̺̭̝̤̮̮͎̖͚̳̜̦͕͉̭͐̊͐͑̊͆̉̊̌͂̆̃́̈́̄̄̈́̐͊̇̿̀̈́̓͛͒̋̓͊̄͂̀͆͂̏̈́̿̎͌̉̈́͗̐͋̓̑̓̅͛͋̓̈̿͛͌̈́̀̈́̉̌͊̆̿̀̽̂͒͐̈́͐̐͂͊͒̾͑́̉̈́̍̄̔̌̄́͋̆̃̒̑̑̃̔̈́́̽̊̌͑͗̇̇̈́͊̒̀͑̑̓̑̐̆̏̂̾̌̄́̐̈̽̎̌͐̂͆̔͗̋̐͑̋̓̀̈́̑̑̔̓̈́̔̋͒̀̊̓̚̕͘͘̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅ ̴̸̷̴̴̸̵̷̸̵̶̸̸̴̵̶̶̸̷̸̵̷̶̵̷̢̨̧̛̛̛̗̹̪̝̞̞̬͕̬͎̩͕̻͖̱̯̪̰̭͈̜͙͍̼̮̗̪̼͙̗̞̖̖͕̤̰̦̜̥͈̖͍̲̝̮̹͖͓̬̺̥̘̟̅̀̃̃͂̑̆̔́̐͗̀͒͂̆̇̓̔̈́̂͐́͋͋̌͊̌́̄́͋̌͌̂͗͒̎̐̓͂̈́͆͂̽͊͒͒̔̕̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅt̸̷̶̵̸̶̴̷̷̴̶̵̶̴̶̷̵̷̶̷̴̷̸̸̷̷̷̸̶̶̶̵̸̶̵̸̸̷̷̸̸̸̶̸̴̸̸̸̵̷̨̢̡̨̧̡̧̨̡̨̧̛̛̛̰͙͚̗̠̞͖͚̹̜̪͍͇̝͍̖̰͇̬̖̫͓̭̦̞̞̼̫̥̻͕̝̲̭͎͈͍̟̱̙̞͎̼̞̖̗̪̻̠̟͓̱̜͎̠͓̰̹̲͚̟̙̦̣̺͕̩͚̮̤̟͔̺̭̲̜̩̠̫͕̻͎̱͔͍͈̮̥͕̻̼̗̟͔̣͇̙̻̺̠̬͔͉̪̙̞̜̠͇̣̠̹̩̤̰̖̰͖͗͗̒̔́̆̾̐̌̃́̒̌́̃̋͐̆̈͛̐͌̔̍̈́̆̿͛́͊́́̋̃̆̀̌̍̈̆̋̌̀̽̌̾͐̈̈̀͆̏͑́̔̑̿̾͑̊̅̅͐̋͊̔͛̏̃̎̂̑̓͑̄̃̍̀̓̀͗͛́͒̽͆̂̾̈́̇̓̌̓̆̆̌̈͑̃͂̿̎̃̚̚̚͘̚͘̚̕̚͠͠͝͝ͅḩ̸̴̴̷̴̷̴̴̷̴̶̸̵̸̵̵̶̵̵̵̵̷̵̸̵̵̵̶̷̷̶̵̵̷̴̷̵̶̸̸̴̴̴̶̶̵̵̸̶̸̴̸̴̴̷̸̷̷̵̷̶̴̴̷̵̷̸̵̷̵̵̵̸̶̵̸̷̴̶̶̷̴̢̨̢̨̧̨̢̨̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̖͈̙̺̠̠̫͈̰̣̥͖̣͓͚̮͕̺̤̖͙͖͙̱̗͕̖͕̱̠̲͇̬̥̹͓̦̞̤̻̯̣̝̺̺̙͇̱̖̰̠̺͖̭͈̘̺̖̲̲͎͓̯̣̜̘̩̳̯̯̺̜͇̝͈̘̳̲̘̼̭̠͍̯̪̣̹̰͍͚̼̤̜̥̲̜̠̩̳̙͉͈͇͙͕̲͉͉̯̳̯̜͓̰̗͎͎̘̤̠̫̖̭̘̖̞͈͍̤̝͍̮͖̪̪̯̗̯͍̬͈͇̟̩͇͙͕̤̮̼͉͍̪̣̫̝̘̱̻̮̟̹͍̫̳͚̤͓͉̝̘͇̼̘̱̹͓̞͚͖͖̬̦͈̜̼̲̫̜̹̮̖̂̑͋́͗͂̂̐͗̇̓̆̏͂͌̓̇̂́̽͊͊̈́͋͆̈̌̓͆̀͒̔̓͗̐̌̌̅̂̉̊̇̂̾̇̅̈́̂̑̎̿̈́͛̓̆͋̏̅̋̓̒̿̇̎͌̀̇͐͐́̍͌̌̇̋͋͆̇̒̅͐̌̈͗̇̑̋̓͌̈́̒͊̍̾̍͌̆͗̊͛̀̂͆̇̇̑̐̏̉̽̓̿̏̂̑̔̅͛̈́̏̇̾̂̓̍͆̒͐̂̉̏̂̈́͑̽͂͂̎̌̈́͂̅̐͋̏̂̓͑̋́͂̋̉̆͆̉̏͒̈́̈́̍̂́͐̾͒̍͊̈́̀̀͌͘̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅȋ̸̷̷̶̵̵̴̸̷̴̵̶̸̵̶̵̴̵̷̴̴̴̷̸̶̴̶̸̸̵̸̷̷̵̷̵̷̷̷̧̡̨̨̧̢̢̢̡̨̡̛̛̩͍̺̪̱̞̼̞̥͓̩̭̯̩̬͙̖͎͇͙̣̣͚̻͇̝̼̰͈̰̙̗̗̩͇̳͚̼̺̼̜͓̥̣̜̦̮̰̪̥̯͉̙̝͍̪̭͈̘̝͚͚̠̲̥̲͙͖͔̹̖̙̦̞̪̬̮͈̙̳͚̜͚̻̱̲̻͚͔̹̩̗̋͊̅̿͛̋͒͌̒̌͊̄͐͌̍̋̒͐͊̈̍́̍̈́͌̓̒̐̌̍̌͌́͌͛͗͑͗̈́́̈̔̍̐͌́̔̏̀͗̔̂͗̀͌͛̈́̐̂̐̿͑̀̂̓̊̒̀͂͘̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅş̶̶̶̴̵̷̵̴̷̶̷̷̶̷̵̵̶̵̸̵̷̴̵̷̴̵̸̶̷̶̶̵̵̷̷̴̶̸̴̶̵̶̷̵̸̵̴̷̴̶̸̷̵̷̵̷̷̸̵̷̸̵̴̴̶̵̸̵̷̷̴̷̸̴̸̷̡̡̨̨̨̡̡̧̢̡̡̨̧̡̧̢̡̧̨̨̨̨̛̛̛̹͍̥̪̰͎͖̤͔͓̲̳͓̮̹̼̠̯̬̭̭͎͔̰̬͖̜̪̹͕͔̟̦̫̝͇̝̮̞̳͚̼͇͙̣̣͈̙̻̻͎̲̲̥̦͎̬͕͓̥͉͙̖̹͈͈͕͚̘̹͚̻͖͎̫̪̱̱̥̟̲̠͕̣̟̮̗͇͖̠̰̣̜̲̭̰̯̯̞͓̤̺̥̲̺̥̱͙̟̳͇͇̼͖͉̯͙̣̱̬̮͎̘̰̙͖̤̼͇͉̙̯͎͙̮̪͖̺̟͕̦̠̟̼͔̼̑̀̓̈́́͐͋̐̂̍̈́͑̈́̆͑̏̓̿̆̅̏̄͗̽͒̒̏̋͗̑͑͆͊͛̅̀̌͑͗̆̄͒͊͋̽̈͌̉̈́̔̑̒̂̈́͌̓͂̍͒̅̂̓̈́̌̉̌̈́̈́̓̏̆̏̀̾̑͗̑́̌́̌̐̈͌͆̈̄͐͌́̿̓̽͊̊̉̽̋̂̉̿̅̿͛̉̃̀̊͗̀́̈́̓̅̀́̒̇͑͌̑͑̔̄͊̂̑̽̾̔́̌̓̍̈́̂͛͌̅͆̀̿͊̀͛̿̓͑̀͒̍̓͂̆͋͑̾̋̽̔̈̂͒͑̉̕̚̚̕̚͘̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅ ̶̸̸̷̷̷̵̴̷̵̸̵̸̢̡̨̧̢̪̱̭̙̘̥̜̺̲̤̥͕̗̰̘͎͓̲͔̳͊̔̔͑̈́̏̌̆̊͐̒̿̑͌̌͒̀̎̽̾̒̈́͛͘̕͜͝ͅͅȕ̵̷̶̷̶̵̸̶̴̸̸̷̸̶̷̷̷̴̴̵̵̸̸̷̷̷̴̵̷̷̷̶̢̢̨̢̡̧̢̢̢̢͍͕̱̻̼̝̲͈̟̮̣͍̙̠̞̩̥͙̦̣͙͓͎̼̘̟̜̟̦̭͕̺͔͍͙̹͚̦̟̘̻̳̼̪͓͇͓̩̦̥̯͕͔̹͚͍͙͎͉̩͈̟̥̲̠̠̹͚̰̳͊͛̌͌͑̉̈́̔̑̽͑̉̉̅̊̈́̍̍͌̍͆̑̋͋̆͌͌͐̊͆̓͂̀̈́̃̐̿͌̏́̈̿̈́̓̅̂̈́͆̀͋̎͑͆͋̎̔̊̕̕̚̕̕̕͜͠͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅn̷̶̶̷̵̴̵̵̴̵̴̶̵̵̴̷̶̵̷̵̸̸̵̷̷̸̷̶̷̨̧̢̧̨̢̡̧̧̢̧̛̛̛̘̞͉͈̳͇̘̤̙̗̘͍͙̥̝̲̫͇̣̟̹͔͎͈̬̬̝͖̭̠̼͔͈͇͈̮̠̥͕̙̣͖̦̲̼̭̟̗̳̱̖̫̠̻̠̞̂̏̈̾͆̐͂͌̆̏̓͐̇̓̒̄͛͌̈̓͋̈́̂̓͐͊̏̌͌̒̐̿̓̍̔͛̐̿́̿͋̍́͂̍̉͆͑̓͋͒͗̿̀̑͂̅̃͆̏͗̂́͐͒̈́̽̔̄͘͘͜͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅi̵̷̶̶̷̵̵̸̷̵̵̸̷̵̷̷̷̶̷̢̢̧̡̨̛͕̩͇̹̝͍̘͖̟̟̭͖̖͇̠͓̦͍̮̙̲͈͇͕̥̟̻͉̟͙̙̠̗̣͎̝̝͓͒̉̀̎̈͐̈̔̔̏̃̾͌̇̈́̏̆͌̋̽̈͗̈̑̃̿͋̆̿̊̉̐̄̽̈͒́̃̏̍͘̕̕͜͠͠͠͝ͅͅn̷̷̷̷̶̵̴̷̴̷̶̵̴̵̷̶̵̵̴̴̸̷̴̷̸̵̵̵̴̴̷̶̶̴̷̵̷̴̸̸̵̴̷̢̡̢̨̨̧̨̧̨̧̡̢̢̧̡̢̨̛̛̛̛̛͓̳͕̘̣̦̟̖̪͎̩̰̳̰͎̤͖̳͔̤͈̺̝̠̲̤͇͈̘͈̪̠̣̭̲̳̯̞͈͚̭̱̩͔̱̞͓̖̼̩͍̯͔̭̞͉̺͇̖̼͕̻̞̙̩͇̯͕̙͓̥̳͖̜͖͉̥͇͚̯̯̜̘͈̫̱͓̤̬͎̤̗̤̝̲͉͓̤̺̤̝̻̙͔͇̘̩͒̅̇̽̉̔͋̌̈́͗͌̿̍͂̑̅̄͐̇̎̇̉͋̏̀̐͊͑̈̉̉̔͋̅̐͗͗͊̋̇̄̈́̽̍͂̽́́̿̃̈͊̇͐̀͊͗̓́̏͐͆̇̄̈́͛̉̓̎̍̆͐͗̏̉͑̀̃̿͂̒̀́͛̏͑͘̚̚͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅt̸̷̷̸̵̴̷̴̴̶̶̶̸̸̷̵̶̴̸̶̸̷̷̸̸̶̷̸̴̶̴̷̶̵̸̸̵̶̶̵̷̸̶̷̵̷̵̸̷̵̸̸̴̶̵̶̸̷̶̡̡̡̡̢̨̡̢̡̡̛̛̳̦̟̞͚̪̰͈̭̺͖̩͕̩̗͉̫̪̯͖͚̟̳̦͈̺̖̰̭̗̞͈͙̞̗̮͎̳̺̩͖͔̝̰̠̲̣̞͈͉̯̱̱̰͙̻͍̱͓̘̯̞̫̤͇̬͖̠̝̻̭̖̲͎̜̱̼̰̫͉̥̼̟̯͙̯̣͇͕̱̮̺͈̖̘͇̖̫̟̝͎̻̮̲͈̪̳̭͍̟͍̣̟͙̘̮̖̮̠͎̪̙͇̺̙̫̤̦̎̉́͂̆̈́̍̋̊̋̆̑̆͑̎́͐̓̄̍̾͑̂̑̈́̈́͑͌̓̈́̀̔͑͂͊̀̍̅̄͊̇̀̔͌͂́̎̈́̏̃͊̃̈́͂͆͛̑̐͂͐̀̿̏̅͒̀̔̿̊̃̅̀̈́̅͌̈́̏̓̈́̑̐́̒͐̽̐̍̾̀̇͛̓̈́̏͆̄̀̀͛̈͑̄̿̌̄̏́̏͒́͆̏͌̔́̈́̾̏͌͒̀̈́͒̀͗͌̅͑͒͑̂͌̈́͘̕̚̚̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅe̴̸̸̷̵̵̴̵̵̷̶̸̴̷̵̴̷̷̸̶̸̴̸̸̷̴̷̶̴̶̢̧̨̢̧̬̼͓̯͙͓̫̻͕̹̦̭̹̟̜̥̖̪͙͔̙̖͇̤̝͎͖̪̖͎̩͎̞̳͎̱̳̙̖͚̹̹̻̮̤̬̦̼̪͕̲̍̀̐́̈́̓̑̌̒̀̽̾̅̇́̀̌̇̽͛̅̈̈́̓̈́̋̑̃̅̌̈́͐̅̆̃͛͊̎̒̈́̀͌̍̄̅̈́́́̀͋̋͗̓̀̒͆̾̑̋́̂͗͊͗̊̀̇͆͂̈́̐͗̚̚̚̚̕̕͠͝͝ͅͅͅn̷̸̵̸̶̴̴̴̴̵̸̵̶̷̸̷̷̷̷̷̴̵̷̨̢̨̡̨̨̡̧̛̗͖̭̥̫͇̘̯͕̫͖͙̱͙̟̹̰̖̬̦̬̺̙̳͚̬̙̮͕̬͕̹͕͙̘̻͙͓̬͖͕͉̺̯͓̟̗̣̠̺͚͑͌̓̂̓͆͌́̊̇͆̈́̋̽̅̑̑̔͆̌̋̌̊̇̊͌̈̊̈́̀́́̿̂͒́̀̉͘͘̕̚͜͠͠ͅd̶̵̶̶̴̵̶̴̶̸̵̷̵̸̴̵̶̵̴̷̴̸̷̸̸̴̸̵̵̸̸̵̷̸̷̴̴̶̷̷̶̶̵̷̸̷̸̸̸̷̵̷̴̷̷̸̵̶̴̸̴̵̵̶̷̷̷̷̷̵̵̴̵̴̵̸̵̷̵̶̴̸̶̴̸̷̷̵̴̵̵̶̴̷̡̨̡̨̧̧̧̢̨̢̡̨̡̨̡̡̡̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̙̞͉̼̙͉͇̝̦͉̲̱̞̞̖͙̠͔͚̰̦͔͉̟͍͚̫̫͕̘̮͙̠̞̟̱̼̺̳̭̥̪͍͉̥̫̻̯̭̰̼̩̝̠͍̬̼͈͍̪̹̲̘̦̹̙̼̳̰͓͇̳̩̖̣͙̹̹̭̹̣̪͈̲̪̫͍̳̰̩̤͎͔̙̳͈̼̰̮̳͕̬͚͚̺̖̘̙̩̜̥̙̜̣̥͙̳̗̥͚̭̦̭̗͎͙̼̹̘̜͔͚̤͔͙͍̮͚͚̫͉̙͚͕̹͕̗̘͈̤̪̘̯̜̹̣̭͕͉̠̖͍͖̟̯͓̩̞͚̬̗̲̱̪̪͉̱͚̖̮̝͔̼̹̫̜̖͎̻͔͔͕͕̙̬͔̜͇̝͉̟͎͇̭͉̬̼̰̭̰̬̬̬͓͙̞̱̞̜̓̌́̈͋́̉͂̆̊̊̉̃͗͊̓̈́̏̊̆̓́͂̑̉͌͌̿̈́̑͑̾͑̿̓̃̈́͆̅͊͒͑́͛͂͆̎̏̈́̆͊̋̽͌͋̿̿̔̄̎̔̽̊͑̿́̾̐̆͒̓͂̒͋̈͐́̉̄͌͗̊͒̆̇͗͒̏̈́̄̽͛͒͒͛̇̇̄̇̇͆̏́̀̀͑̇̾́̉̏̂̓̎́̀̅̿̃̋͊̿̓͂́̇̄̓̂̈́͗̅̾̍͐͒͗̋̽̾͌͊̈̋̎̇͛͆͊̆̆̑̄̄͐̇̆̎̿̂̓͋̈̎̎̆̑̓͐͑̏̀͒͌̓̈́̍̋̏̃̏̅̀̒̎͛̏̚͘͘͘̕̕̕͘̕̚͘̚͘̚̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅē̵̶̶̸̶̷̶̷̵̶̴̷̸̶̷̴̷̴̴̴̷̷̷̷̶̶̷̶̵̵̴̶̵̴̵̴̷̷̷̷̸̢̨̢̨̨̡̨̢̛̳͖͈͔̯̪̖̫͓͖̝̳̪̜͈͎̳͔̦̖̬̼̯̥̙̰͈͖̱̳̠͕͙̥̟̗͈̖̳̫̳͇̪̳̯͍̪͉͙̞̬͙͍̫͇͈̣̝̪̼̣̼̯͈̭̺͇͍̩͇̪̬͉̲̥̜̟͚͖͓̐͊͑̂̒̎̔͑̐̅͌͆͐̋̍͊̅́̉̈́͗͆̆̌͊̀̔͆͋̾̿̑̃̾̇̉̀̄̒͂́̂̈̆̃̎́̀̋̈́̐̐̈̊̎̉̋͛̅͆̇̄̇̔̀̽̽͑̎͗͐̀̌̓̓̃̑̀̊̍̈́̈́̃̈́̄̀̓̍̌͑̑̕͘͘̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅd̴̴̸̴̷̵̷̸̵̵̴̵̶̴̷̸̵̷̵̷̸̵̶̴̵̸̵̷̶̸̸̶̶̴̸̸̵̷̷̶̸̶̴̶̶̷̴̷̶̶̷̴̶̵̵̡̨̨̨̨̨̡̡̡̛̛̛̬̮͓͉͇̲̮̬͖̠͉͖̭̬̠̥̭̙͉̳̞̙̟̥̩̬̰̼̣͖͚͍͎͉͎̮͚̥̟̩̩̜̤͈͈̖͉͙̦̪̬̪͚͖͚̥͍͉͙̜͍͚̦̗͙̠̭̙̥̩̣̝̜͈̼͍̲̫͚̪̖͖̻̱̘̥̭͚͉̯͖͔̻̖̖̀̒́͑̒͒̅̓͊̑̀̂̐̆̓́̔̉̒̑̉͂̽͗̃̐̈́̌̈́̅̇͆͑̿̈́̐͆̿̄̋̅̀̔͒̓̑͋͂̄͆͑́̓̑͑̇͒͐̉̔̈́͒͒̈́̐̄͆͂̽̎̀̀̂̋̔̔̑̌̀̅̓̇̊̃̈́̓̃̅͊̇͑̈̈́͐͋̔̌͆̄̿͋̂̌̾́̌͛̓͗̈̔̊̒̾̂̉̏̾̅̌̌͂͗͋̄̅̿͛̈́̈̆̚̕͘̕̚͘͘͘̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̶̵̶̴̶̷̶̶̴̴̶̸̴̷̴̴̶̴̶̴̷̵̸̸̴̶̸̸̷̶̵̸̷̷̶̷̶̸̧̡̢̡̢̢̢̡̢̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̻͓̫͖̱͚̙̤͖͕̮̹͉̦͔͍̠̼̥͉̗͚̣͎̱̳̖̟͍̲͎̼̱̱͚͔̙̙͇̲̟̺̹͖̯͈̼̫̺͙̬͔͍̣̯̳̝̗̘͚̫̙̥̖͕͎̺̭͈̫͚̲̻̑̊̊͗̐̌̀̅̑͂̎̉̉̑̈́̿̄̌̂̌͂̏̀̃̆̒͗̓̐̎̽̀͆̀͒̃̀̆̋̈̈́͗͑̽̈͂͆̒͐͌̓̈̂̄̉̏̈̎̊̽̀́̏͘͘̚̕͘͘̕̕͘͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝p̷̷̸̸̷̷̵̶̶̶̸̸̸̶̴̴̴̶̷̷̸̸̷̷̷̸̷̸̵̴̸̵̵̵̷̴̶̶̵̸̵̷̴̶̴̴̷̶̷̵̷̴̶̷̶̴̸̷̸̵̴̶̴̷̸̶̶̸̷̵̶̴̵̵̵̶̵̴̴̷̷̴̵̸̷̸̸̵̵̵̴̶̶̸̴̵̶̸̶̸̴̶̡̢̨̨̧̢̧̢̧̧̨̧̨̧̡̨̧̡̡̨̢̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̮̝̗̜͔̣̜̭͔̣̞̹͖̼̳͉͙̖̗͇̘̰̞̭̼͈̖̝̗̫͔̝̙̯̱̻̦̪͕̫͙̗̬̘͙̻͍̗̤̳̦͕̯̯͖͍̭̤̼̙̖̬̼͕̪̭̜͈͓͍͇̙͖̥̘̫̞̙̝͖̠͇͇̥̤̯͇̘̝̯̳̝̺̙̹͕̭͍̦̯͈͍̬̖̞̝̣̠̮͖̯̝̟͖̩̮̹̱̲͕̱͇͍̯͎͔̩̻͍͚͍̱̦̖͔̟̮͇̰͇̤̪̼̥̥̪͇̜̥͔̱̩̰͕͖͈͕̝̥̗͕͉̲̘͇̙̱̭̠̣̭̲͖͍̜͕̼͙̯̗̬̘̝̙̳̮̹̲̱̺̮͉̗̦̘̱̠̝͚̬̮̝͙̮͕͉̬͕̭̬̺̮̟͛̏̿͒̒́̓͒̑́̾̿͋͗̅̈́͗̋̅͛̀̐̇͗͋͂̎͋̎̔͆̆̈́̏̍́̅̇͌̋͋̔̃͐̌͗̔̈́̿́̐̔́̎̀̉͐́̎͆͂̓̓͊̄͋̑̾̓̍̈́̇͛̓͐̾̄͒́͛̈́͆̂̌͂̀́͋̿͊̿͐̔̍͋̇̈́̈́͐͑̋̈́̂̈́̉̀͑̊̀͐́͂͛̈̀͛͌̎̄̑̉͋̊̈́̀͒͋̏̄͐̐̀͗̾̆̿̾̄̓̽̏̋̊̅̇͗̀̀̅̐̐̀̂̈͒͒̏̊̋̉̐̈́͆̆̒͋͋̊̌̀̌̽̀̏̈́̾̐̈́̉̎̆̿̈́͂̎̅̈́̓͊̄̈́̒̈̍͛͋̇͋͂̀̿̿̀̆̐̎̇̀́̏̌̔̐̇̎͆̍̐̄̿̔̄̈͘͘̚͘̕̕̕͘̚̕͘̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅư̸̷̵̶̸̵̸̴̸̷̷̷̷̶̶̷̶̸̴̴̴̸̵̸̵̸̴̶̵̶̵̵̸̷̴̶̸̴̴̵̡̧̢̡̧̢̧̡̧̨̛̗͙͔̰̗̻̯̠̯̬̲̞̤̗̙̥̰̲̹̻̞̫͔̖̤̯̰̘̗̮͓̦͖̦͓̩͉̖̣̥̪̙̙̠̗̙̳̞̳̥͚̱̙̞̯̪͚̥̳̪̻̣̲͈̼̮̳͍̗̞̪̝̗̘̗̳͚͙̅͌̑̒̓͒̅͌̊́̈͌͊̌͆̂̐̀̿̾́̈́͗̑̇̓͛̽̌͂̃͒̾͊̊͋̎̿̅̿̊̅̾̀̏̎̑͐̊̌̅́̎́͋̀͛͆̔̀͂̐͛̓͒̋͌̇͑̐͊́̑̈́̈́̐͐̓̍͆͛͆͛̐́͌̐͘̕͘̚̚͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅz̶̶̶̵̷̵̷̴̴̵̸̷̶̶̴̶̵̴̶̵̶̸̴̴̵̷̸̶̸̷̵̶̴̵̴̵̸̸̷̸̶̶̸̵̵̷̵̵̴̴̴̷̵̸̴̷̵̷̷̷̶̸̵̵̶̷̸̴̴̵̴̴̶̶̧̨̢̢̨̢̧̡̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̠̜͉͚͍͚̤̯͓̘͔͔̼̯̦̩͖̥̟͍̜̘̞̥̳̖̗̬̣̫̪̙̞̤̳̼̘͓̙͔͇͙͇̗̺̤̫͈̗̳̱̠̝̼̩̼͍̥͖̱̰͕̱̻̟͇͚͙̳̼͉͔͚͚͓̗͎͉̩͙̺͙̦̩̲̟̭̫͇̜͍̤̥̥͎̻̝̞̖͖̟̹̰̬̜̫̖͔͈̟̻͓̜̩̺̮̻̥͍̻͚̱̘̥̜̥̘̗̪̥̺̪͙͙̟̻̙̹̠͈̪͖̝͙̼̤̣̗̱̭̜̭͆̿̄̍̌͌̀́̀̑̈͛̓͐͋̇̀̍͆͒̓̊̇̍̍̄̍͑̓̐͗̀̽̐͋̓͐̋̆̏̎́̐̓̊͌̋́̃̎͗̆͊͆͂̑͐̐̎̐̉̈̍̈́̑͊̇͂̑̍̒͂̎̑̐͆̍̈́̑̂́͆̌́̉̈́̂̎̓̓̓͐̌͋̉́͂̄̑̈́̆̐̒̎̄̈́̃̇̀̊̈́̌̏̎̉̄̌̈̈́̄̍̓̾̈͐̓̍̒̑̒͑̀̓̄̍̓̿̈̿̋̎̅͐̀̈̏͂̇̐̔͛̃͂͊͐̅̈́́́̆͛̌̋̿͂͗̾̉͋̌̕͘̚̚͘̕͘͘̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅz̴̸̵̵̶̷̷̷̷̸̸̷̵̷̴̶̷̴̵̷̸̷̷̶̷̸̴̶̶̸̵̴̵̷̵̴̸̴̸̷̶̶̴̶̸̷̶̸̷̶̵̷̴̴̷̷̸̶̢̢̨̧̢̡̨̡̨̢̨̡̨̡̧̛̛͓͔͕͉̳̜̰̯̹͍̙̘̗̟̣͔̰͚̟̭̻̙̻̣̺̟͍̤̣͎͍̦͙͙͙̙̯̠̖͍̩͙͖͉̳̺̱͙̩̼͓͕͍̥̻̖̘͙̩̜̪̗̭̼̗̞͍̠̥̼̝͎̘̖̱͎̳̟͎͍̖̤̪͓̪̭̭̣͓̤̪̞̪͚̯̖̤͖̩̰̗̘̥̗̥͙̬̮̼͖̖̻̻̹̺̺̠̟̘̜̯̜̘̻͚͙͇̙̞̹̫͇̣͎̥̝̜̱͉͍͔̰̜̭̗̑̌̅͆͒̈́͑̑̄̂̈́͊̐͊͐̒͊̂̿̽͛́̏̾̐̈́͌͋͐͑͌̊͌̔̆̑̊̌͋̋͐̾̒͂͆̆͒̾͋̇̅̑͆͋́̈́̍̀̈́̇̅̄͑̓̂̅̓͐͛̐̑͊̅̎̈́̆̽̌͊͒͛̏̽͑̐̽̄͂̑̌͊̓́̋͋̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕͘͘͘͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅļ̶̵̴̶̶̵̶̴̵̸̴̶̸̶̶̷̵̵̵̷̶̵̷̵̶̵̸̴̷̷̴̴̡̨̡̢̧̡̛̛̛̯̹͎̪̤̳͎̼̳̟̮̟̖̩̞̭̦͎̞͔̯͙͇̖̳̳̲̹͔͎͙̰̦̼̜͙̻̘̯͖̤̯̟̣̤̝̠͕̺̟̟̫͕͍͉̲̟̮͉̖͕̯͕̦͇̖͙̬̽̋͑̓͊̈́̐͛͑̈́̀̈́͛̐̈̂̑͐̑̔̓͛̀́̓̿̓̃̀̅̄̐̒̽͛̌́̾͗̄̉̔̂̏͂̽́̔̆̈́̿͋͐̅̏̔͂̈͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅe̵̸̸̵̶̷̶̸̵̴̴̵̸̸̴̶̶̵̴̵̸̷̸̸̸̴̷̶̵̸̷̵̴̵̶̷̷̸̵̴̸̴̵̵̡̡̢̢̢̡̢̨̧̛͉͍͇̗͍͕͇̭̫͖̯͓̮̮̫̹̘̭͔͇̫̹̻̪̰̩̘̼͈̯̞͙͇̬̬̼̦̩̪̖̘̘̦͓͕̮̤̳̣̥͎̘̟̭͓̦̪͈̤̦̰͇͚͉͍̦̳̹̩̠̬̻̻̼̖̲̝͕͖̥͎̗̳̟͖͎̦͉̘͇̳͔̽̌͊͊̉̓̑́̐̽͗̈́̉̈́̿͛̒̈́̾̎̀̃̐͆͛͆̅͋͊͋̌͊̿̈́̈̉̑̑́̾̓̊́̿̽̎̄̄̈̀̏̏̏͂̇̑͑́͋̋́̽̓̄̄̈̊̑̇̒̍̋̍͗͐̊͗̏̽͗̂̍̄̏̇̓̽͗͛̈̆̾͒͐́̆͛̄͒̓̅́̚̚̚̚̕̕̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅ.̸̷̸̴̷̷̷̸̸̵̵̵̷̵̶̴̷̶̶̸̴̷̷̴̷̸̸̷̶̷̷̴̸̵̸̶̷̸̷̵̷̵̴̴̸̷̸̸̵̷̸̴̴̸̷̷̴̸̶̷̵̴̴̸̶̸̶̷̷̸̢̡̧̨̡̨̨̨̨̨̧̧̨̢̧̛̛̛̰̘̹̯͙̦̜͇͎̻̩̬͚̦͖̜͚͙̙̭̖̩͎̙̺̮̟͔̥̥̝͍̝̻̟̟̺̦̟͓̠̟̱̦͔͔̘̥̗̻͉̟͍̹̳̫̜̗̣͚̗̙̩̖̘͕̲̰͇͈̩̺̟̫͍̟͔̥͇͕̺̫͉̰͈̞͚͕̣̲̲̬̻͉̲̦̦̠̰̠̖̺̞̱̹͈͕̫͉͈̰͎͍̩̥͎̱̦̖͙͎̟̬̜̮̹̼͖̯̼̰̫̫͍̹̫̻͔̮͍̠͔̟̲͎̗͉̻̙̮̯͖̮̤̞̭̙̦̦͎͚̪̇͒̎̋̑̃̑͐̄̅̾̀̄̈͒̈́̈́̿͌̾͒̔̊̄̔̾͐̊̽̈̀̒͐̂͛̄̈͂̿͆̈́̽̓̽͌̿͌̀́̋͑̋̾̌̎̅̔̽͂̃̓̅̏̈͛̇͊̾͐͂͆͂͂̈͗̈́̈́͌̆̐̾̂̍̔̈͑̈́͑͆̄̈̌͗̈́̈́̈́̔̈̽̏̄̋̇͛̂͆̓̓̎̀̾̿̓͌̀̀̎̀̂̑̆̈́̽̋̋͑̉̚̚̚̚̕̕̚͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅ

Anyways, I can link the site I used to get this glitched text if you plan to use it for other projects, but how to get it this glitched I'm gonna keep a secret

-A thick red border with the custom glitched text provided above protruding from top and bottom (The glitched text is not required, but it would be a neat addition regardless)
-Three tabs with which to switch too, with the gif linked in the text with the other images as the 'hub' to switch to.
-Picture/Gif 1 will be used for both the 'Changelog' and 'About -' tabs as the background.
-Picture/Gif 2 will be used for the 'IC Mode' tab as the background.
-As for pictures 3 and 4, I want both to go under the 'About -' tab using the align img code. I would do it myself, but I don't want to screw up the rest of the already complex code.
-It'd be preferable for the text to be customized to be glitchy or corrupted, though it's not required.

If this is too convoluted or confusing let me know, because idk if coding this the way I'm thinking is even possible or not.

hello! this shop isn't open for requests just yet, and please refer to my first code to see what kind of requests i am accepting when i do open it— in short, i only work with full layouts, not descriptions as you have given (>_<) i would advise you seek out some other request shops with what you have in mind. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back