• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed code machine go 𝙗𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧 (by uxie)

15. cherry blossom

cherry blossom

interest

tabs

hidden scrolls

uxie ®

please leave a like if you use ♡
please do not remove the credit.

edit (02.01): tab titles now look nicer when they exceed one line. cool!

this code was made in collaboration with xokenziee. xokenziee. !
please click the below to see their design!

not uxie coming again with the one-day delivery!!!!
thank you to sugardust for submitting a pretty design! the first mobile-friendly code in a while, again checked only on my single iphone so i pray it works on others too (╥ω╥)
this is an interest check code featuring 4 basic content tabs as well as a cover tab! there are hidden scrolls on all of the content tabs except for the "links" page, as requested!!
i've left comments along the way to help in your customisation, but it's otherwise a pretty basic code! it could double up as a pictureless cs if you really wanted, but i think some of my other friends offer options with pictures (psst, hannah) (*/ω\)

anyways, thank you once again to sugardust. for submitting a pretty design! hope you enjoy! (´,,•ω•,,)♡

– uxie

• "short quote here!"

Main Title

♡design by sugardust., coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Oh my these are all so lovely tho?? <3

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Here's mine if you have time ofc,,, <3

PP2x1J0.png

Please make the ones labeled 'Links' clickable, and make the separated categories in the header box clickable <3 c:
Also if you could please include a lil 'art by ____' with a clickable nametag under the photo in the pink color that would be so nice please so I can credit the artist. (It's arithm on Tumblr <3 )
FONTS USED:
Pristina (Name under pic, Lyrics)
Georgia (Body font, clickables)

COLORS USED:
CC5F4A (All Header/Lyrics Text)
1B1E25 (Opaque boxes)
IMAGES USED:
https://64.media.tumblr.com/5d4ce43047dfd76ebab04a0f26702792/tumblr_oq105jGgaB1uk5odio1_400.jpg (Main)
(Background)

Last edited:

accepted!

uxie ®

yes!!! a new request for my thirsty thirsty soul (´。• ω •。`)

please expect a dm from me shortly so we can discuss it further!

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

aaaa thank you!!

Last edited:
darn, GURL your codes are BEAUTIFUL and i just love them how do you work that magic-

16. bunny knowledge

bunny knowledge

misc.

hidden scrolls

uxie ®

this code was made in collaboration with RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren !

thank you to rabbitswarren for the lovely request!
the art is so pretty and the colours are (´,,•ω•,,)♡

it's a relatively simple code, and it seems like it could be used for a general character navigation sheet for any of y'all who play around with only a few muses! perhaps. no clue!
as always, i hope i've left enough comments to make it easy to use!

enjoy (¯▿¯)

– uxie

art by
arithm

Warren Burns

(he/him)

"a lil something something"

Why do all the monsters come out at night?

song name

artist name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum vulputate convallis arcu sit amet molestie. Praesent non eleifend risus. Integer eleifend rhoncus pulvinar. Donec pharetra dui eros, quis fringilla metus maximus id. Phasellus congue porta sapien, id dignissim ante hendrerit ut. Maecenas ante nulla, hendrerit at dignissim eget, commodo et lacus. Cras ut eleifend dui. Sed non lectus leo. Morbi vehicula turpis sem, vel efficitur quam egestas a. Morbi magna leo, dapibus a placerat eu, ultrices vel enim. In sed nunc auctor, viverra lectus eu, tempus nunc. Maecenas vulputate ligula vel mi maximus bibendum eu ultrices turpis. Praesent iaculis, lorem facilisis dictum tempus, augue urna rutrum nunc, vel efficitur ex odio id dolor. Vestibulum vehicula nisi erat, vel mollis enim volutpat at. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aliquam porta risus ac efficitur egestas.

Donec varius mi at lacus gravida cursus. Curabitur eu mattis sapien, vitae condimentum velit. Nulla quis lacus et lectus vestibulum sodales eu a dui. In fringilla porta risus, eget lacinia purus vehicula tristique. Pellentesque elementum quam vitae nisl varius, luctus vulputate justo sagittis. Aenean non nisi pretium, tincidunt nunc nec, aliquam felis. Maecenas diam nulla, dapibus non pharetra ac, tincidunt at turpis. Phasellus imperdiet mi vel neque hendrerit consequat. Mauris justo nibh, gravida eu turpis nec, commodo tincidunt urna. In laoreet mi sit amet vehicula porta.

Morbi ornare vitae justo id viverra. Fusce ultricies nisl non enim interdum, vel malesuada urna rhoncus. Aliquam sed neque lectus. Quisque et sodales urna. Donec egestas nibh ac quam suscipit, sit amet placerat nunc ullamcorper. Mauris ac consectetur sapien, id fermentum est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Proin facilisis lorem et finibus volutpat. Suspendisse id urna eu mi auctor porttitor. Proin gravida tristique eros rutrum placerat. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Curabitur sollicitudin libero dolor, non consequat est convallis vel. Maecenas et sollicitudin urna. In tincidunt molestie odio a porta. Vestibulum gravida leo quis condimentum blandit. Integer a purus et dui varius ullamcorper id vel lectus.

Last edited:
darn, GURL your codes are BEAUTIFUL and i just love them how do you work that magic-
thank you! i traded in my braincells for my hands to work like this (っ˘ω˘ς )
though, if you're interested to learn bbcode, i would recommend steph's tutorial thread as well as the one tabs tutorial on pasta's page! they're good places if you're looking to get started!

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

aaaa omg Uxie you are so amazing wow!! Thank you so so much, it looks perfect!

Last edited:
17. hourglass

hourglass

cs

tabs

hidden scrolls

uxie ®

this code was made in collaboration with triples triples !
edit (16.11): i'm a dumb dumb! the info tags have been edited to have Proper Spacing

this was a private request but i wanted to post it bc triples kinda popped off with the design ngl (´ ε ` )♡
this was made for a mini-group we're working on, and i thought i'd post it anyways since it's so lovely! the code is somewhat (?) complicated, and a little less customisable in terms of fonts since i only just decided to post it!!

the tabs are the numbers on the left, and there are hidden scrolls on almost all of the text. if you see it, you can probably scroll it! the gallery pictures is a horizontal scroll, so go ahead and use your arrow keys for that one o( ❛ᴗ❛ )o i've hopefully left enough comments for use too, but maybe try not to edit things too much? the only thing i'd point out is the chinese name on the left! i've left some comment regarding how to change/hide it to suit your needs. all colours can be adjusted with the variables too!

hope you enjoy (*^^*)♡

– uxie

宋莉秦

• Name Name

role role

age.

hello

gender.

hellooo

sexuality.

hellooo

birthday.

hellooo

ethnicity.

hellooo

blah.

hellooo

blah.

hellooo

info.

lorem ipsumm

info.

lorem ipsumm

♡design by triples, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
18. timekeeper

timekeeper

ic

tabs

hidden scrolls

uxie ®

slow down uxie! you're moving too fast!!! (; ̄Д ̄)
i was hit by inspiration, so i made an accompanying ic code to triples' hourglass, even though it's probably gonna be a while before we start up the rp ( `ε´ )
a lot of my inspiration came from the way some coders on iwaku made use of tooltips, though since we're still mourning the loss of hovers, i had to make do!

the tabs on the left will pop up a little speech bubble, and the home button will hide the speech bubbles so you can read the text! the name scrolls too to show interactions & mentions. pretty cool ( ◡‿◡ *)

this code is kind of mobile friendly, but the layout has been massively ruined even though all of the text is readable ( ╥ω╥ ) i wouldn't recommend using it on mobile, but hey, at least you don't need to put an extra spoiler LOL
it's also a little less customisable like its accompanying cs code, but i'm sure you don't need to change anything other than the variables. haha!

hope you like it!! (♡°▽°♡)

– uxie

• filler

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi volutpat est a lacinia mollis. Ut convallis augue id sem accumsan, malesuada auctor nisl eleifend. Integer feugiat orci mauris, vel varius risus ullamcorper quis. Sed lectus felis, pellentesque ac fringilla a, maximus eget sem. Nullam placerat, tellus quis convallis interdum, lacus leo commodo quam, a lobortis lectus magna id nunc. Suspendisse congue consectetur diam, in tincidunt lacus hendrerit at. Phasellus sit amet purus ante. Donec posuere ipsum sit amet malesuada consectetur. Pellentesque dapibus faucibus nibh, non malesuada tortor efficitur a. Curabitur eu massa sit amet arcu imperdiet interdum. Etiam mi tortor, sodales vitae euismod eu, dapibus quis nunc. Ut eleifend, ipsum id accumsan scelerisque, quam purus posuere eros, id rutrum sapien ligula non erat. Proin congue justo sit amet nunc aliquam, sit amet aliquam diam feugiat. Phasellus lacinia pellentesque nunc, a pellentesque urna placerat et.

Morbi vulputate tincidunt leo eget blandit. Pellentesque leo ligula, tristique sit amet gravida quis, suscipit at nunc. Donec sit amet imperdiet nibh, at luctus dui. Curabitur et mi et justo lobortis egestas. Phasellus quis lorem scelerisque, volutpat orci sit amet, mollis sapien. Cras ac gravida lectus. Donec malesuada ac magna sit amet vestibulum. Sed ornare, lacus nec ultricies blandit, sapien nunc tincidunt ante, id euismod est metus non ex.

xie keqing

the raven

yooo what up

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
19. red wine

red wine

cs

tabs

hidden scrolls

uxie ®

this code was made in collaboration with q r o w q r o w !

edit(08.11): i'm an idiot! i've made an edit to the code so that the name and title won't accidentally end up on the same row!

another mobile-friendly code!!!! i think i'm really starting to get the hang of it (¯▿¯) of course it's a lot easier when the layout allows it, so please do not make me suffer for the most complicated of codes! it will pain me so...
this code features tabs as well as hidden scrolls on every page! it's relatively simple, but simple is good, especially when it works across devices!
very cool, uxie (´ ∀ ` *)
as always, all colours can be edited with the power of ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* variables *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ how magical!

thank you to latte for submitting such a pretty design and being an absolute dear to work with! they were so pleasant (o´▽`o)

hope you enjoy! (´,,•ω•,,)♡

– uxie

Lady Ianthe

lady of the lune

• hellloooooo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin et posuere enim, sit amet pellentesque mauris. Sed pharetra tristique pretium. Sed ac tempor purus, quis accumsan velit. Pellentesque tristique, felis et accumsan facilisis, nisl enim finibus diam, at tempus eros quam ac nulla. Ut scelerisque consequat diam vel luctus. Fusce tincidunt purus sed massa consectetur vehicula. Suspendisse scelerisque facilisis sollicitudin. Quisque nec leo quis magna ullamcorper ullamcorper. Ut congue gravida consequat. Sed nec libero id leo porta vehicula. Donec mattis, ipsum at pretium euismod, neque felis facilisis ex, nec molestie augue ipsum id lorem. Curabitur suscipit nisi vel finibus imperdiet. Nam sollicitudin elit tortor, et condimentum mi volutpat nec. Aliquam lobortis dui quis elit vulputate, sed vulputate neque aliquet. Pellentesque at purus a tellus condimentum placerat.

Etiam quis tristique urna. Nunc cursus sapien erat, et posuere tellus malesuada at. Donec vestibulum consectetur est, quis condimentum est vehicula sit amet. Ut ac tincidunt ante, et vestibulum libero. Donec hendrerit diam dictum, lobortis augue et, ullamcorper eros. Ut mi arcu, fringilla a ante ac, varius semper quam. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus.

hellloooooo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin et posuere enim, sit amet pellentesque mauris. Sed pharetra tristique pretium. Sed ac tempor purus, quis accumsan velit. Pellentesque tristique, felis et accumsan facilisis, nisl enim finibus diam, at tempus eros quam ac nulla. Ut scelerisque consequat diam vel luctus. Fusce tincidunt purus sed massa consectetur vehicula. Suspendisse scelerisque facilisis sollicitudin. Quisque nec leo quis magna ullamcorper ullamcorper. Ut congue gravida consequat. Sed nec libero id leo porta vehicula. Donec mattis, ipsum at pretium euismod, neque felis facilisis ex, nec molestie augue ipsum id lorem. Curabitur suscipit nisi vel finibus imperdiet. Nam sollicitudin elit tortor, et condimentum mi volutpat nec. Aliquam lobortis dui quis elit vulputate, sed vulputate neque aliquet. Pellentesque at purus a tellus condimentum placerat.

Etiam quis tristique urna. Nunc cursus sapien erat, et posuere tellus malesuada at. Donec vestibulum consectetur est, quis condimentum est vehicula sit amet. Ut ac tincidunt ante, et vestibulum libero. Donec hendrerit diam dictum, lobortis augue et, ullamcorper eros. Ut mi arcu, fringilla a ante ac, varius semper quam. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus.

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

♡design by latte, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Hewwu!! Can I get a code just for random common use? (Like something I can rp and chat with!) Something kinda like you use except it says ❤ Azacoatl at the end

The colors/aesthetic I kinda wanna match to my avatar!! (Without directly using my avatar in the thingy) :3

28035054_mmwS774kEGdOskx.jpg

its kinda creepy/edgy and fun stuff hahshdjssi
Its kinda artistic freedom for you! I'm sure you can make it look faby
I'm sorry I just kinda joined today aaa so if I messed something up please let me know!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Last edited:

rejected!

uxie ®

unfortunately, i'll have to reject your code request, as it does not fit the nature of this requests shop!
(#><)
artistic freedom would be much appreciated elsewhere, but this requests shop is specifically tailored towards those who already have a complete (or almost-complete) layout in mind. all this is mentioned in the first post on this thread, in both the introduction and faq pages. please head there if you have any further questions! ( ˙▿˙ )

if i may recommend other shops that might be more suitable to take on your request:
steph's keroberos' sweets
hannah's sunny little code shop
pomme's serendipity
deer's adoxography

all of them handle requests of the nature that you have submitted! i hope you'll be able to find what you're looking for with them.

thank you for visiting the code machine! (* ^ ω ^)

Ah okay, thank you anyway I apologize <3
no worries! you're welcome to submit a request again if you ever have a layout that needs to be made (*ノωノ) otherwise, i hope the other shops that i recommended will be of some help to you!

20. toxic

toxic

tabs

interest

hidden scrolls

uxie ®

this code was made in collaboration with dreamglow dreamglow !
edit (14.01): turns out i didn't fix shit. button placements will now properly accommodate whatever short words you stick in there!

another private request, this time from dreamglow for a pretty, edgy dark academia-esque interest check! though i might've gotten the colours a little off and it has more sleek..? horror vibes instead. ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ
who knows! you could always edit the colours yourself to suit your needs („• ֊ •„)

this code features tabs and hidden scrolls on all tabs and all text boxes! the last tab is my favourite ngl, but i think this design as a whole is very good! \(^ヮ^)/
you'll see the credit is a little different on this one, since dreamglow gave me a less polished design, and i made the final layout! this code could've never been done if not for dreamglow's original design, though, so all respect to her for her infinitely creative mind (*ノωノ)

it's a special type of request, and i may accept typesl like these every once in a while ( ˙꒳˙ ) probably not often, though!

hope you enjoy! (♡μ_μ)

– uxie

some

home

four

about

words

roles

here

extra

• main title

you can write a subtitle here

some

home

♡coded by uxie, from the wonderful mind of dreamglow♡

Last edited:

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

I'ᴍ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ

The Future

Mystery Skulls

Also, if you have time, I want to request one more then I'll be out of your hair! <3

rCIGcJ3.jpg

I used:
#7F0000 but opaque for boxes
#C6A38D for boxes
#560000 headers
#7F0000 for body and subheaders
6y4xp44.jpg
for circular photo clickable tab ( centered on the bird )
5eG2Yo4.jpg
for background
ZxjMkab.jpg
is a possible substitute background? Whichever looks nicest.

Apologies, had to repost, I accidentally did something to the code. <3

accepted!

uxie ®

thank you for submitting another request! ! |・ω・)
and i'm so glad to see you like the previous code you requested !

i'll do my best to deliver another one that you'll hopefully like very much too ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶

toxic

tabs

interest

hidden scrolls

uxie ®

this code was made in collaboration with dreamglow dreamglow !

another private request, this time from dreamglow for a pretty, edgy dark academia-esque interest check! though i might've gotten the colours a little off and it has more sleek..? horror vibes instead. ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ
who knows! you could always edit the colours yourself to suit your needs („• ֊ •„)

this code features tabs and hidden scrolls on all tabs and all text boxes! the last tab is my favourite ngl, but i think this design as a whole is very good! \(^ヮ^)/
you'll see the credit is a little different on this one, since dreamglow gave me a less polished design, and i made the final layout! this code could've never been done if not for dreamglow's original design, though, so all respect to her for her infinitely creative mind (*ノωノ)

it's a special type of request, and i may accept typesl like these every once in a while ( ˙꒳˙ ) probably not often, though!

hope you enjoy! (♡μ_μ)

– uxie

some

home

four

about

words

roles

here

extra

• main title

you can write a subtitle here

some

home

♡coded by uxie, from the wonderful mind of dreamglow♡

*cue mariah carey* sO OBSESSED

21. panem streets

panem streets

interest

tabs

hidden scrolls

uxie ®

this code was made in collaboration with RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren !

the second request from rabbitswarren, this time an interest check! it's a pretty simple one, featuring hidden scrolls on every tab! click the icons at the top of each big text box to access the different tabs!!! unfortunately, having to use transform has resulted in a slightly blurry text in some areas, but that's a side-effect we'll have to live with (; ω ; )

i've left comments on how to use the code yourself along the way, and as always, all colours and images are customisable through wonderful variables.

hope you enjoy! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

– uxie

Title of RP

Current Thread: Sign-up

• tab one

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce ut venenatis mauris, vitae mollis tortor. Quisque feugiat luctus eros sed volutpat. Sed imperdiet viverra pharetra. Maecenas et quam a dui sodales fringilla. Nam id lobortis lorem. Phasellus venenatis viverra ex. Sed vitae rhoncus purus. Nullam hendrerit orci neque, ac pellentesque augue luctus at.

Donec ultrices eget felis vitae consequat. Aliquam enim est, dignissim ut congue quis, volutpat non eros. Curabitur vitae cursus mauris. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Proin fringilla massa odio, nec sodales quam dignissim vel. Nunc blandit tempus magna et convallis. Duis neque purus, rutrum a felis sit amet, bibendum malesuada neque. Cras eget augue diam. Ut elementum, erat eget tincidunt tincidunt, urna turpis semper dui, ut consectetur sem augue at libero. Integer a nibh magna. Fusce pellentesque porta efficitur. Suspendisse sodales sapien sapien, ac porttitor tellus tempor vitae. Proin nec lobortis sapien.

Subheader

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce ut venenatis mauris, vitae mollis tortor. Quisque feugiat luctus eros sed volutpat. Sed imperdiet viverra pharetra. Maecenas et quam a dui sodales fringilla. Nam id lobortis lorem. Phasellus venenatis viverra ex. Sed vitae rhoncus purus. Nullam hendrerit orci neque, ac pellentesque augue luctus at.

Donec ultrices eget felis vitae consequat. Aliquam enim est, dignissim ut congue quis, volutpat non eros. Curabitur vitae cursus mauris. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Proin fringilla massa odio, nec sodales quam dignissim vel. Nunc blandit tempus magna et convallis. Duis neque purus, rutrum a felis sit amet, bibendum malesuada neque. Cras eget augue diam. Ut elementum, erat eget tincidunt tincidunt, urna turpis semper dui, ut consectetur sem augue at libero. Integer a nibh magna. Fusce pellentesque porta efficitur. Suspendisse sodales sapien sapien, ac porttitor tellus tempor vitae. Proin nec lobortis sapien.

• tab one

Last edited:

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

It's absolutely beautiful jsjsjs!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread