• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Code Lyoko Rp?

What i have so far is that the RP takes place 10 years after XANA was destroyed. In it, XANA somehow comes back, weaker but still a threat. This time however, XANA has a allies in the human world. Enter Manticore, a multi-national corporation who have their own supercomputer, that allows them access to Lyoko. As it turns out, XANA took over the corporation after it tricked them into giving it more strength, by linking it into the company database, using the security system to kill off most of the Board of Directors. The PCs would be highschoolers who discovered the the supercomputer and learn of Manticore's and XANA's plan for world domination after visiting Lyoko for the first time and vow to stop it.
What do you think? Winxy Winxy Grimmlock Grimmlock Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Tombstone Tombstone

What i have so far is that the RP takes place 10 years after XANA was destroyed. In it, XANA somehow comes back, weaker but still a threat. This time however, XANA has a allies in the human world. Enter Manticore, a multi-national corporation who have their own supercomputer, that allows them access to Lyoko. As it turns out, XANA took over the corporation after it tricked them into giving it more strength, by linking it into the company database, using the security system to kill off most of the Board of Directors. The PCs would be highschoolers who discovered the the supercomputer and learn of Manticore's and XANA's plan for world domination after visiting Lyoko for the first time and vow to stop it.
What do you think? Winxy Winxy Grimmlock Grimmlock Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Tombstone Tombstone

Awesome, would any characters from the old series make an appearance maybe? i see Jeremie making an appearance, as a mentor of sorts that uses the supercomputer to send the team to Lyoko. In truth, i was actually thinking of starting my own Lyoko RP but you beat me to the punch lol :].

Some of the old characters might make an appearance. Besides, the PCs might need someone to help protect them against Manticore's agents.

XANA did not really kill every member of the company, just three members of the Board and the CEO. The rest of the board is still alive, coordinating the company's "research" into Lyoko. The company's biggest use for the supercomputer is sending in employees into Lyoko to defend Xana's towers once all of the Monsters are destroyed.

XANA did not really kill every member of the company, just three members of the Board and the CEO. The rest of the board is still alive, coordinating the company's "research" into Lyoko. The company's biggest use for the supercomputer is sending in employees into Lyoko to defend Xana's towers once all of the Monsters are destroyed.

Ah, right, that makes sense.

Would the characters be attending the same school as the og or another setting entirely?

This seems very interesting. I definitely like your concept of X.A.N.A. killing off the top executives. I may have to refresh my memory of the show. If you're still looking for members to join, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back