• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Code Lyoko RP anyone

Roleplay Type(s)
Just like the title says am looking to see if anyone wants to try a RP of the show if you haven't seen it yet I'd suggest watching it

Please, I didn't know people even knew about this anymore. This is my childhood. I'd be down.

This could be interesting. Been a while since I have seen Code Lyoko but I remember it well

Have suggestions for plot at all?
instead of Xana, since he is gone. I was thinking of a real person who actively hacks/acts as Xana. Maybe our characters are the kids/ancestors and grew up with stories of Code Lyoko and need to now find their way to a new lyoko build by this villain to take over the internet and all electronic devices.

Instead of there being one key to lyoko like Aelia was, all of the kids could have a piece of a super antivirus embedded in family heirlooms that are passed down when they turn 13?

They have to find a way to recreate the antivirus while also having to fight digital monsters. The only catch is, that there are no towers to deactivate the monster just need to be continuously destroyed.

Interested, I sometimes remember this show's existence and then need to binge the opening at least a couple of times

I'm so glad there are some people who still know Code Lyoko. If any of you want to do a Code Lyoko rp, I'm game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back