• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Code Lyoko RP Idea [Open]

AmbiguouslyAnonymous

Descriptive Roleplayer
So if enough people show interest I might consider a group thing, but I would probably prefer one or two people besides myself at most to RP this with.

But anyway, Code Lyoko was, is, and probably always will be one of my favourite shows, and I'd like to Roleplay it.

The idea is simple, we just to go through the events and story of the show, with all of the canon characters, and retell it the way we want to. Maybe come up with some new scenarios, XANA traps, etc., and generally just change things around that we think would be better or make things interesting.
For example, I've always thought it would be interesting if Sissi were to become a member of the Lyoko Warriors, and I think it would be fun to explore that possibility. Maybe it could be nice too if William wasn't immediately XANAfied, or if he got to help out in the final battle. Better yet, what would Jeremie be like on Lyoko? What sort of abilities would he have there?
I'd be willing to listen to pretty much any ideas for changes, additions, suggestions, etc. so don't be shy!

While I don't particularly like Evolution, I wouldn't mind incorporating some ideas/characters (Cortex, Laura, Anthea showing up, etc.) from it into this at some point, possibly with some added twists. Same goes for stuff from the novels (Eva Skinner, Jeremie's Lyoko form, etc.).

Currently, these are the main player characters, that would be divided between whoever's playing:

-Jeremie Belpois
-Ulrich Stern
-Odd Della Robia
-Yumi Ishiyama
-Aelita Stones
-Elisabeth "Sissi" Delmas
-William Dunbar (when he shows up.)

Other characters, like Jim, Herb, Nicolas, Milly, Tamiya, etc. could (and probably will) all appear as well, but at least for right now, the above seven would be the main ones. I'm fine with playing any of them, I like them all.

As for XANA, at least right now, I think that either one or all of us will control him, with the person who controls him changing each time a new "episode" is started.

I would be very hesitant to include OCs, but I'm not 100% ruling them out either. I still want the canon characters to be the focus though; if we include any OCs, they won't be there from the start, they'd probably transfer to the academy like William. I am sorta picky with OCs though, so even if I decide I'm fine with it, I might not like your OC, sorry.

I generally prefer small groups or 1x1, as they are much less likely to fall apart, especially for something like this which I would like to be at least somewhat long-term, but I think the absolute maximum I would be willing to play with would be three or four people other than myself. Initial idea was only one or two besides myself as I said though.

The only requirements I have for you are to have watched the full original series at least once (or are otherwise familiar with the plot)! Having watched it recently and/or remembering more would obviously be nice, but I'm not even sure how many people on this site have even heard of the show. I myself will probably be re-watching the series as we roleplay just as a refresher, even though I am already super familiar with the show.
Also, the roleplay will most likely be in third-person. It just seems to make the most sense for this particular RP.

But yeah, if anyone reading this is interested, please let me know! I'll answer any questions about the RP. Also it is 6AM and I haven't slept yet so if something here doesn't make any sense that's probably why.

(I'm going to bed right after posting this so I won't reply to anyone that replies to this until I wake up.)

Last edited:
I'd be down. Would kinda like to do an OC eventually, but maybe in the later Season 4/Evolution phases would I use him. But yeah, I would love to do a good CL role play.

I'd be down. Would kinda like to do an OC eventually, but maybe in the later Season 4/Evolution phases would I use him. But yeah, I would love to do a good CL role play.
Cool! Glad to hear!
I'm not completely opposed to using OCs, as I said in the op! I just don't want this to be an RP where the OCs completely overshadow, or even replace, the canon characters, which a lot of people seem to like to do for Code Lyoko.

I'll probably PM you to discuss more if that's alright

So if enough people show interest I might consider a group thing, but I would probably prefer one or two people besides myself at most to RP this with.

But anyway, Code Lyoko was, is, and probably always will be one of my favourite shows, and I'd like to Roleplay it.

The idea is simple, we just to go through the events and story of the show, with all of the canon characters, and retell it the way we want to. Maybe come up with some new scenarios, XANA traps, etc., and generally just change things around that we think would be better or make things interesting.
For example, I've always thought it would be interesting if Sissi were to become a member of the Lyoko Warriors, and I think it would be fun to explore that possibility. Maybe it could be nice too if William wasn't immediately XANAfied, or if he got to help out in the final battle. Better yet, what would Jeremie be like on Lyoko? What sort of abilities would he have there?
I'd be willing to listen to pretty much any ideas for changes, additions, suggestions, etc. so don't be shy!

While I don't particularly like Evolution, I wouldn't mind incorporating some ideas/characters (Cortex, Laura, Anthea showing up, etc.) from it into this at some point, possibly with some added twists. Same goes for stuff from the novels (Eva Skinner, Jeremie's Lyoko form, etc.).

Currently, these are the main player characters, that would be divided between whoever's playing:

-Jeremie Belpois
-Ulrich Stern
-Odd Della Robia
-Yumi Ishiyama
-Aelita Stones
-Elisabeth "Sissi" Delmas
-William Dunbar (when he shows up.)

Other characters, like Jim, Herb, Nicolas, Milly, Tamiya, etc. could (and probably will) all appear as well, but at least for right now, the above seven would be the main ones. I'm fine with playing any of them, I like them all.

As for XANA, at least right now, I think that either one or all of us will control him, with the person who controls him changing each time a new "episode" is started.

I would be very hesitant to include OCs, but I'm not 100% ruling them out either. I still want the canon characters to be the focus though; if we include any OCs, they won't be there from the start, they'd probably transfer to the academy like William. I am sorta picky with OCs though, so even if I decide I'm fine with it, I might not like your OC, sorry.

I generally prefer small groups or 1x1, as they are much less likely to fall apart, especially for something like this which I would like to be at least somewhat long-term, but I think the absolute maximum I would be willing to play with would be three or four people other than myself. Initial idea was only one or two besides myself as I said though.

The only requirements I have for you are to have watched the full original series at least once (or are otherwise familiar with the plot)! Having watched it recently and/or remembering more would obviously be nice, but I'm not even sure how many people on this site have even heard of the show. I myself will probably be re-watching the series as we roleplay just as a refresher, even though I am already super familiar with the show.
Also, the roleplay will most likely be in third-person. It just seems to make the most sense for this particular RP.

But yeah, if anyone reading this is interested, please let me know! I'll answer any questions about the RP. Also it is 6AM and I haven't slept yet so if something here doesn't make any sense that's probably why.

(I'm going to bed right after posting this so I won't reply to anyone that replies to this until I wake up.)
I would like to be down for it and I have an oc of mine who will be a Lyoko Warrior:
Sapphire Forest
Backstory: His mouth was sewn due to an experiment by a government scientist that the government shut down as soon as it began, ever since then, the stitches were loosened so that he can talk and eat and he attends his mother’s private boarding school, Radiac Academy. He is the leader of the Lyoko Heroes and is determined to protect both Lyoko and Earth from evil.

Earth appearance
G1fhCtO2ROTiuBcqv5ai_zGEZ_4AAjPxb16qosVrKnWWcFFcS5quppRn65aIrmQc4W5NzRK-tDzJmF28nr4wk9eWJJgbObcIq6kGlEI1rUHdTG8oEUnWuqZpm8pa7Vn7N7HpqYxK

Lyoko appearance
1x-0dwWju7ZMxFGiTkkBUy8l7C-4QcoRRJ38TyEYlRwL3wXdgpWXSBHDsQaXyaaCozTCjmu5n8aL2eDy4lobNmOkxJGUrOT1KHgVUF16Fqt0Tvng5zH44hbmi0Br4dFhsin8sEuN

1606931909832.png

Attachments

• 1606931909132.png
    1606931909132.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back