• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

aisling_beag

please someone end me
Hello hello! It is I, Aisle, once again asking for niche roleplay.

Does anyone here remember Code Lyoko? It used to be my all time favorite show and OH MAN am I on one for it again! Recently I was looking through some really old posts on another website and it made me really want to do this again! So here is what I'm thinking: Characters are older now, high school/ college age, and X.A.N.A still hasn't been defeated. That is where you guys come in! I'm looking for people to play not only the main cast, but OCs too! Though I have one rule for this, you HAVE to play a canon character regularly in order to play an OC. This will also be done through Discord.

Other rules I ask of you:
* Please be 16+ and up! There will be absolutely no kind of sexual activity at all with the roleplay.
* Please be semi to advanced literate, I'd like for this to go on like a story!
* NO force shipping
* You will have to run OCs by me just to make sure abilities and weapons (if your character is a Lyoko warrior) isn't OP
* Have some fun!

A few other rules will be posted on the discord server, and I will add a list here of what characters are taken and who are open! I will also post the Discord link when it is ready so simply PM me or comment on what character you would like!

Ulrich Stern -
Odd Della Robbia -
Jeremie Belpois - aisling_beag aisling_beag
Yumi Ishiyama -
Aelita Schaeffer -
William Dunbar -
*will add more characters as needed/requested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back