• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Code Geass Roleplay?

Sicarius

Shadow Prince
Supporter
So I have yet to see the new film, however I figured there would be new circulation of interest in the series given that there will now be an additional ten years of Code Geass to come. I was wanting to see if there would be anyone who would be down for some Code Geass roleplay! Since I have not seen Lelouch of the Resurrection, the story would take place after Zero Requiem; however instead of Lelouch being revived, we would go forward with the fan theory of Lelouch obtaining his father's immortality to avoid rewriting the new movie. It would be more of a "what-if" story line, which would be fun to create such a route in my mind. If I gather enough interest, I will have role tryouts while also plotting out story arcs.

The tryouts will only be for the key roles from the actual show. OC's are not required to have tryouts, but strong writing and creative ability should be a given. I want this to be a good quality role play, however it won't be severely strict. I won't require several paragraphs of text, but I would at least like one or two that can contribute to the advancement of the story and your character.

3400301-code-geass-_-lelouch-code-geass-27887143-1364-768.jpg

Last edited:
I am very interested. I'm planning an OC, but would I be allowed my own Geass power?

That sounds interesting, wanna share? Personally I'd like to play a cannon lol but that might not work out.
It's a secret, for now. ; )
Well, I have to get the gm to accept it first, but I believe it's still not as powerful as Lelouch's ability to mind control others.

Ironically enough, I like fandoms but I hate playing canon characters. I much prefer OCs. Which character were you thinking of playing?

It's a secret, for now. ; )
Well, I have to get the gm to accept it first, but I believe it's still not as powerful as Lelouch's ability to mind control others.

Ironically enough, I like fandoms but I hate playing canon characters. I much prefer OCs. Which character were you thinking of playing?
Mission failed, we'll get em next time.

Well ideally I'd like to play Lelouch but seeing as he's probably most people's first choice I'd also like to play Kallen, my second-favourite character. Her ass-kicking skills are second only to Suzaku (and only because of his geass boost) and she's just all around a great character. I also ship her and Lelouch but we'll see how that goes aha

While we're asking questions, will all the characters be on the same side, or will we have opposing sides?
Nah, there will be opposing sides, so if you want to make an OC you can. In fact, if there is someone who wants to be the main antagonist, we can definitely have tryouts and then plan out the plot from there.

I’m very interested!!
Awesome! Glad we are gaining more interest!

Mission failed, we'll get em next time.

Well ideally I'd like to play Lelouch but seeing as he's probably most people's first choice I'd also like to play Kallen, my second-favourite character. Her ass-kicking skills are second only to Suzaku (and only because of his geass boost) and she's just all around a great character. I also ship her and Lelouch but we'll see how that goes aha
I planned on being Lelouch but we can see haha. I definitely want key canon characters having their roles filled first, but I also will definitely want the rest of the RP to be filled with OC's

Nah, there will be opposing sides, so if you want to make an OC you can. In fact, if there is someone who wants to be the main antagonist, we can definitely have tryouts and then plan out the plot from there.

Awesome! Glad we are gaining more interest!

I planned on being Lelouch but we can see haha. I definitely want key canon characters having their roles filled first, but I also will definitely want the rest of the RP to be filled with OC's

I thought you might want to be Lelouch because who doesn't lol. In that case, I might like to make an antagonist OC.

I thought you might want to be Lelouch because who doesn't lol. In that case, I might like to make an antagonist OC.
Yeah seriously. Such an amazing character in every way. That would be so much fun though to duke it out with Lelouch and your OC. Looking forward to how this is turning out! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back